Gerard

About Nazism, sheep and the virus propaganda

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Vietnam borders China and did an excellent job containing the virus. That's not because the virus is a hoax or something but because they had a smart and efficient policy.


Love this stuff.

 

Don't know whether to laugh or give you a medal.

 

You obviously haven't been to Vietnam, have you?

 

Btw, talking about coordination and efficiency (none of them existent in India since this country operates with a totally different level and it's one of the countries with the filthiest/worst sanitation/cleanliness levels in the world:

 

How does India, a country of 1.3 billion people, have around 1,000 coronavirus deaths?

 

Most Indians have never heard of this thing, lol. Enough they have with surviving on a daily basis.

 

Same goes with VIETNAM and their efficiency with ZERO DEATHS.

 

And so goes with many of the African countries with their incredibly high poverty levels and low level of sanitation let alone their EFFICIENCY (enough they got with surviving in life):

 

Coronavirus: Which countries have confirmed cases?

 

This 'virus' wolf would have had devastating effects in these poor countries but it isn't the case, how come? 
 

A: They don't watch TV and are aware of media, Govs & WHO scare tactics. :)

My advice: go outside, breathe, chill, carry on with your life and stay away from TV and the News! 
 

The bad wolf/virus won't get hold of you, brother.

 

 

 

Edited by Gerard
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

On the contrary, the general population of Vietnam was made well aware of the danger through a well-coordinated government and media campaign. And Vietnamese are very well plugged in and aware of world events. One can find a lot of Vietnamese online talking about the events from the ground, eg on Facebook (Facebook is banned but it is very easy to circumvent the ban so you’ll find tons of Vietnamese there)
 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/16/835748673/in-vietnam-there-have-been-fewer-than-300-covid-19-cases-and-no-deaths-heres-why

 

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Toni said:

yes, i am surprised how almost all the forum believes the mass hysteria without any critical judgement. I guess it is typical leftist behaviour.


Not really, people spending more time here than in the park/mountain doing their energetic practices or meditating facing the ocean :)

 

This is for you:

 

‚ÄúPeople living deeply have no fear of death.‚ÄĚ
‚ÄĒ¬†Anais Nin


To the rest:

 

‚ÄúOf all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.‚ÄĚ
‚ÄĒ¬†Rudyard Kipling

 

‚ÄúWho sees all beings in his own self, and his own self in all beings, loses all fear.‚ÄĚ
‚ÄĒ¬†Isa Upanishad, Hindu Scripture


 

:)

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fear is everywhere now, because of this wolf lol!! we can die , this is true, but never live with fear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gerard said:


Love this stuff.

 

Don't know whether to laugh or give you a medal.

 

You obviously haven't been to Vietnam, have you?

 

Btw, talking about coordination and efficiency (none of them existent in India since this country operates with a totally different level and it's one of the countries with the filthiest/worst sanitation/cleanliness levels in the world:

 

How does India, a country of 1.3 billion people, have around 1,000 coronavirus deaths?

 

Most Indians have never heard of this thing, lol. Enough they have with surviving on a daily basis.

 

Same goes with VIETNAM and their efficiency with ZERO DEATHS.

 

And so goes with many of the African countries with their incredibly high poverty levels and low level of sanitation let alone their EFFICIENCY (enough they got with surviving in life):

 

Coronavirus: Which countries have confirmed cases?

 

This 'virus' wolf would have had devastating effects in these poor countries but it isn't the case, how come? 
 

A: They don't watch TV and are aware of media, Govs & WHO scare tactics. :)

My advice: go outside, breathe, chill, carry on with your life and stay away from TV and the News! 
 

The bad wolf/virus won't get hold of you, brother.

 

 

 

great advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gerard said:


Not really, people spending more time here than in the park/mountain doing their energetic practices or meditating facing the ocean :)

 

This is for you:

 

‚ÄúPeople living deeply have no fear of death.‚ÄĚ
‚ÄĒ¬†Anais Nin


To the rest:

 

‚ÄúOf all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.‚ÄĚ
‚ÄĒ¬†Rudyard Kipling

 

‚ÄúWho sees all beings in his own self, and his own self in all beings, loses all fear.‚ÄĚ
‚ÄĒ¬†Isa Upanishad, Hindu Scripture


 

:)

 

 

 

 


 Cultivating and meditation includes all and everything. Not a separate deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Without widespread testing, all we have to work from is partial information which is then being projected and extrapolated.

 

This leaves a gap which humans naturally fill with speculation, hype and conjecture and spin from partial information.  When in positions of influence and power, their speculation and spin will suit their beliefs and their need to maintain power and influence above all.

testing   testing    testing

analysis

the perhaps some actionable data

Speaking of testing I heard they tested 500 random people in Morocco Afghanistan, Kabul and 29% of them had the antigens. 

https://thediplomat.com/2020/05/in-random-test-of-500-in-afghan-capital-one-third-had-virus/

Not sure if that's good or bad news.. not in the long run. It could point to higher infection rates but lower death rate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My gut-mind suspects it's been around considerably longer than we've been told and longer than we've been aware of; due to the large numbers of folks like me, who were exposed and had no noticeable symptoms, similarity of symptoms to existing less threatening viruses; combined with not knowing to look for it in the early phases, this let it roam unattended for some period of time. 

 

Then factoring in its nigh on astronomical exponential growth rate and stunning survivability on surfaces, gut-mind resolves that it has been with us for a while already and by the time we became aware... it was not only out of the bag, we soon realized we didn't know if there had ever been a bag, or if a it had ever been in one. 

 

Gut-mind does not see how any corner of human activity avoids the eventuality of exposure.

 

What i seem to know is that there are things i can do to enrich my body and mind to support my own personal vitality and health.  Eat well, sleep often.  Do not flee from, nor overly dwell on that which causes mind to grow caustic, or hopeless, or manic.  Be mindful of thinking patterns and seek information, but do not obsess and project.  Gather, assimilate, synthesize and then... release in presence.

 

Life is as it is and this is it.

 

Similarly to my own self, there are things i can do, to protect and nurture the vitality and health of Society as well... my neighbors and the myriad strangers who operate around me, mostly beneath my awareness and yet, upon which i rely every day, for the things that maintain my life.

 

Small things i can do for them.  Masks.  Physical distance.  Minimize outings.  Not dwell on blame.  Not spread my opinions as facts.  Put my energy toward being part of the solution, or at least not getting in the way by degrading interactions by taking other's opinions personally.

 

Simple... very simple things.

 

So simple.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gerard said:


Love this stuff.

 

Don't know whether to laugh or give you a medal.

 

You obviously haven't been to Vietnam, have you?

 

Btw, talking about coordination and efficiency (none of them existent in India since this country operates with a totally different level and it's one of the countries with the filthiest/worst sanitation/cleanliness levels in the world:

 

How does India, a country of 1.3 billion people, have around 1,000 coronavirus deaths?

 

Most Indians have never heard of this thing, lol. Enough they have with surviving on a daily basis.

 

Same goes with VIETNAM and their efficiency with ZERO DEATHS.

 

And so goes with many of the African countries with their incredibly high poverty levels and low level of sanitation let alone their EFFICIENCY (enough they got with surviving in life):

 

Coronavirus: Which countries have confirmed cases?

 

This 'virus' wolf would have had devastating effects in these poor countries but it isn't the case, how come? 
 

A: They don't watch TV and are aware of media, Govs & WHO scare tactics. :)

My advice: go outside, breathe, chill, carry on with your life and stay away from TV and the News! 
 

The bad wolf/virus won't get hold of you, brother.

 

 

 


It amazes me that some of you come on here and don’t understand factual evidence. As of today India has 46,437 cases with 1566 deaths. Which is around 3.4 %  and is well within the margin of error for mortality as predicted.  However, the death and infection rate may be much higher in the overcrowded large cities where very little medical care exists. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

All the things said up to now aside,

the statistics are seriously botchered up right now, and have been since the beginning.

1. Every death where the person involved had the Virus is counted to its death toll (Germany around 15-20% are therefore falsely accounted (resource down below)), even if the true cause of death is cancer  (at max the virus is a side factor that speeds up the death but even then Deathrate is at around 0,75-1,15% according to statistics accounting to around 30% of ICU patients)

2. The test for the virus itself is shit, a pcr where 45 Cycles are recommended is not really assuring (i learned  and saw around 30 cycles is the upper limit to get no false positives, ok petter primers and polymerases can make up for that but not much)

3. The test is for a structure enzyme that afaik also is seen in at least  5 other strains of corona viruses, that are also common but supposedly not as deadly

4. Nobody here has written the statistics that are made public and going by logic, every govmt. changes the statistics to fit their needs

5. At least here in Germany only 3 Virologists (also 2 of em have not even a shred of knowledge in epidemology) are propagated, the rest is titulated as liars as soon as there is critic about how it  all is handled

6. look at the swine flu and how it was handled and the persons that were the specialists then and the ones that are it now 

7. politicians do have no knowledge that is essential to their post (our health minister is a former bank employee, and was most likely never inside a hospital even as patient) so they believe what their specialists tell em

8. Think for yourself, and don¬īt copy the toughts of some idiots at youtube¬†

9. Don¬īt propagate bullshit

10. Try to think insane, it opens new insights you may never have considered

 

Edit:

Also much propagated need for respiration may not help, as it was found in a high number of cases where death was attributed to Corona that the microcirculation in the lungs collapsed, in which case respiration may speed up the death.

https://www.tagesschau.de/investigativ/ndr-wdr/corona-obduktionen-103.html  (sorry its german, but i did not find it elsewhere)

Edited by Phantalor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither Toni nor phantalor are making any sense and the latter doesn‚Äôt surprise me given he was supporting the conspiracy monger rudeforever before. ūüôĄ

 

This thread is pure drivel made out of boredom and bitterness, and the only reason anyone would respond is to make sure anyone else stumbling across this thread knows that rational people can recognize bullshit.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Neither Toni nor phantalor are making any sense and the latter doesn‚Äôt surprise me given he was supporting the conspiracy monger rudeforever before. ūüôĄ

I approved some of his statements, but also have written against the things of his that are full of BS and Bias ... so if saying yes to one statement that makes sense counts as supporting, then in your eyes i support anyone in this forum including you (and some things of you are completely disagreeable) , as i also approved some of your statements ... yeah go ahead, believe what you want

btw. im a Medical Scientist/Engineer and know about what i write at least in medical/biological field, also i never said that anything i say has to make sense to someone not of the field, and as far as the expertise you show goes you don¬īt own a degree in this field.¬†

And i admit, my English is horrible, i like commas but suck at punctuation .... yeah i am an Engineer, and as someone pointed out we suck at grammatics and understandable speech (at least the more lazy ones)

 

32 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

This thread is pure drivel made out of boredom and bitterness, and the only reason anyone would respond is to make sure anyone else stumbling across this thread knows that rational people can recognize bullshit.

Well you answered, so doesnt that make you bored and bitter yourself?

And yes im bored otherwise i wouldn¬īt even bother to answer.

But Saying others tell bullshit about something you have no knowledge about ... well that shows you have momentarily some repressend psychological problems ... hmm maybe you are as insane as me but do not want to admit it?

Edited by Phantalor
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Phantalor said:

I approved some of his statements, but also have written against the things of his that are full of BS and Bias ... so if saying yes to one statement that makes sense counts as supporting, then in your eyes i support anyone in this forum including you (and some things of you are completely disagreeable) , as i also approved some of your statements ... yeah go ahead, believe what you want

btw. im a Medical Scientist/Engineer and know about what i write at least in medical/biological field, also i never said that anything i say has to make sense to someone not of the field, and as far as the expertise you show goes you don¬īt own a degree in this field.¬†

And i admit, my English is horrible, i like commas but suck at punctuation .... yeah i am an Engineer, and as someone pointed out we suck at grammatics and understandable speech (at least the more lazy ones)

 

Well you answered, so doesnt that make you bored and bitter yourself?

And yes im bored otherwise i wouldn¬īt even bother to answer.

But Saying others tell bullshit about something you have no knowledge about ... well that shows you have momentarily some repressend psychological problems ... hmm maybe you are as insane as me but do not want to admit it?


Res ipsa loquitur.

 

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Res ipsa loquitur.

ok my answer is directly translated and sounds horrendous:

"proof load reversal"

 

Edit found it: necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit

Edited by Phantalor
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phantalor said:

ok my answer is directly translated and sounds horrendous:

"proof load reversal"


B√ľck dich!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

B√ľck dich!

i have a wife and children, and am not of this sexual orientation,

but depending on your looks and what you pay i might consider it... times are hard and easy money is easy money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phantalor said:

i have a wife and children, and am not of this sexual orientation,

but depending on your looks and what you pay i might consider it... times are hard and easy money is easy money

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt.

 

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet
Treu ihr sein f√ľr alle Tage
Nein!
Nein!

 

Willst du bis zum Tod, der Scheide
Sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen
Nein!
Nein!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Phantalor said:

hmm, sounds like a song, is that "the more or the less"? 

 

Sehnsucht versteckt sich wie ein Insekt
Im Schlaf merkst du nicht, dass es dich sticht
Gl√ľcklich werd ich nirgendwo, der Finger rutscht nach Mexiko
Doch er versinkt im Ozean, Sehnsucht ist so grausam

Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Sehnsucht versteckt sich wie ein Insekt
Im Schlaf merkst du nicht, dass es dich sticht
Gl√ľcklich werd ich nirgendwo, der Finger rutscht nach Mexiko
Doch er versinkt im Ozean, Sehnsucht ist so grausam

Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!
Sehnsucht!

you know the meaning of that text? ... just curious

Spoiler

 ....sometimes it seems like you want to exactly do what is written there by writing in this forum

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Phantalor said:

you know the meaning of that text? ... just curious

  Hide contents

 ....sometimes it seems like you want to exactly do what is written there by writing in this forum

 

 

 

Die Eier Von Satan

Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein Viertel Teelöffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze t√ľrkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teelöffel Vanillezucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
Einhundertf√ľnfzig Gramm gemahlene N√ľsse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
... und keine Eier

In eine Sch√ľssel geben
Butter einr√ľhren
Gemahlene N√ľsse zugeben und
Den Teig verkneten

Augenballgro√üe St√ľcke vom Teig formen
Im Staubzucker wälzen und
Sagt die Zauberwörter
Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und
Bei zweihundert Grad f√ľr f√ľnfzehn Minuten backen und
KEINE EIER

Bei zweihundert Grad f√ľr f√ľnfzehn Minuten backen und
Keine Eier ..

Edited by Earl Grey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites