Sign in to follow this  
rsalazar

Some conjecture in possible adjunctive mundane strategies against coronavirus

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Far from condescending. Maybe a bit pushy but my intentions are good. Just the Fire Horse energy! ;)

 

Unfortunately humans need to awaken by themselves. It's the way it is and has always been. You can't jump from A to Z by skipping the whole alphabet. Every lifetime is a letter.

 

20 years ago I was also an ignorant, fearful and prone to disease and believed in 'viruses,' 'bacteria' and also terrified of death.

 

We all have the conditions inside to change for the better and succeed; that is attain a full or at least a serious level of realisation! :)
 

 

If you, with all your years of cultivation and projected mastery, are unable to tame that Fire Horse energy, why do you place such massive expectations on those you bombarded as terribly ignorant and lacking? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Gerard said:

Far from condescending. Maybe a bit pushy but my intentions are good. Just the Fire Horse energy! ;)

 

Unfortunately humans need to awaken by themselves. It's the way it is and has always been. You can't jump from A to Z by skipping the whole alphabet. Every lifetime is a letter.

 

20 years ago I was also an ignorant, fearful and prone to disease and believed in 'viruses,' 'bacteria' and also terrified of death.

 

We all have the conditions inside to change for the better and succeed; that is attain a full or at least a serious level of realisation! :)
 

 

If we go by the "That's just the way I am", then the possibility of a firestorm of insults from some of the more passionate and outspoken members here is just the way they are too, and you will have to accept that.

 

I suspect you will probably think they are imbalanced and prescribe some platitude, but I also reckon that they will conclude the same about you.

 

It will aggravate anyone who takes your prescriptions to heart while living in a heavily-infected area and family members who are all struggling themselves with prior health conditions unrelated to your criticism of modern life. Said criticism that reads more like what would happen if the Unabomber sold incense with leaflets summarizing his doctrine outside of Whole Foods instead of making explosives. 

 

When you or someone close to you is in unbearable pain and suffering, I wonder: how would you feel if someone stood over you with your "Tsk, tsk; you should have lived better and not been so involved in modern society's follies that made you sick and suffering" approach. I wonder if you would accept them as such, whether it's Mother Theresa, Bob Ross, or Richard Simmons, talking over you and above you rather than talking with you. 

 

Get a grip on reality, dude. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Unfortunately humans need to awaken by themselves.

 

Your the one in urgent need of awakening.

 

Viruses and epidemics were there long before, when air was pristine and unpolluted, when food was all the best quality and organic, without chemicals and genetic mutations, when people had no other medicine but herbs and TCM.

 

Yet so many died, sometimes a significant part of population would just get wiped out.

 

Viruses dont have a tendency to just kill 100% of population so someone builds up immunity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

Your the one in urgent need of awakening.

 

Viruses and epidemics were there long before, when air was pristine and unpolluted, when food was all the best quality and organic, without chemicals and genetic mutations, when people had no other medicine but herbs and TCM.

 

Yet so many died, sometimes a significant part of population would just get wiped out.

 

Viruses dont have a tendency to just kill 100% of population so someone builds up immunity.

 

The real problem with his approach is that it is elitist and condescending to others who don't have that privilege he has as a supposed cultivator or access to the natural ingredients and a TCM advisor in their lives. 

 

Go to a slum in most of the Third World and sadly, all they have are antibiotics, often overpriced or knockoffs (many expired too).

 

His tone also sounds like a hippy cult leader too, and for his sake, I hope he has the experience of someone talking to him exactly the way he is to us now if he ends up in the ICU so he knows how condescending and absurd his reasoning here is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The real problem with his approach is that it is elitist and condescending to others who don't have that privilege he has as a supposed cultivator or access to the natural ingredients and a TCM advisor in their lives. 

 

 

The time of crisis seems to open worst parts in humans.

 

Some fight over toilet paper in shops.

 

Some preach about wrong ways and how humanity has to change itself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

The time of crisis seems to open worst parts in humans.

 

Some fight over toilet paper in shops.

 

Some preach about wrong ways and how humanity has to change itself.


There is no doubt we need to change, but being preachy is an easy way to get people to remain as they are. I suspect that this is deliberate because individuals who offer cures or escapes continue profiting from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Gerard said:

This 'virus' or whatever you want to call it is human created, like anything else for that matter.

You humans thought you could go on this long without seeing the consequences of your own actions:

1. Sitting the whole day in front of a computer without moving.

2. Not respecting the sacred act of eating. 
3. Being glued to your mobile/cell phones 24/7.

4. Excessive sexual activity.
5. Consumerism/materialism.
Change the modern way of living and your 'virus' will be gone.

-Yin-yang

-Mind, the architect of reality and this world of ours. We are all creating and shaping Earth right now. 

That's all there is to it.

Humanity lives in fear. Third Law of Existence.

 

The pandemic is simply "punishment" ... i.e. the natural result of how you live.

Use this time to wake up if it means anything to you. 

Times of crisis open large chinks of light.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

The pandemic is simply "punishment" ... i.e. the natural result of how you live.

Use this time to wake up if it means anything to you. 

Times of crisis open large chinks of light.


Except even the healthiest, most virtuous, and sanitary people are still able to catch the virus. 🙄

Edited by Earl Grey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Except even the healthiest, most virtuous, and sanitary people are still able to catch the virus. 🙄

 

Do you wish to live in fear ?  Do you promote fear in yourself ?
Whilst mankind is wetting himself, I notice the animals around here are very happy, they face life directly every day, they haven't made a habit of cowardice.  The don't do cultivation to make themselves strong, they are strong because they live in the natural world.

From a spiritual standpoint, and this is of no interest to the average person, seeing the frailty of life and instability of human society, this should push you onto the path.  These kinds of crises are what precipitated many people to the path.

During more peaceful times, the insincerity of our cultures is concealed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Do you wish to live in fear ?  Do you promote fear in yourself ?

 

There is no fear, economy will collapse, world will enter global recession, hundreds of millions will lose jobs, even more will lose savings, parents and elderly relatives of many people will die.

 

The virus mutates and there is now increasing quantity of people around 40 years old who die. There are reports of 36-37 years old deaths, with no serious health conditions before catching the virus.

 

The virus spreads from touching any surface, touched the door handle? Did not wash hands immediately afterward with soap and antiseptic? Got the virus.

 

This is not fear warmongering, this is reality of what is happening and people need to awake open their eyes, and take as many preventive measures as possible. Saving yourself from exposure to virus - you save everyone with whom you communicate IRL.

 

Although there is no way to prevent the economic crisis.

 

The people who dont believe the virus exists are the main driver spreading the virus and there are too many of those fools around.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Do you wish to live in fear ?  Do you promote fear in yourself ?

 

Straw man argument. I never said such things about fear--you did and are putting words in my mouth.

 

23 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Whilst mankind is wetting himself, I notice the animals around here are very happy, they face life directly every day, they haven't made a habit of cowardice.  The don't do cultivation to make themselves strong, they are strong because they live in the natural world.

 

The natural world creates many things, including mosquitoes and poison ivy, malaria, and mutated viruses. Survival instinct is not the same thing as cowardice. 

 

Likewise in the vein of more false comparisons I will point out in your case, your uninformed opinions are most definitely not facts.

 

24 minutes ago, rideforever said:

From a spiritual standpoint, and this is of no interest to the average person, seeing the frailty of life and instability of human society, this should push you onto the path.  These kinds of crises are what precipitated many people to the path.

 

Then many places with famine and genocide would have made a large number of saints. But we all know that hasn't been the case if we're going strictly by numbers--something you won't even be able to provide with one of your broad generalizations again.

 

26 minutes ago, rideforever said:

During more peaceful times, the insincerity of our cultures is concealed.

 

During more peaceful times, you will see winners and losers, because "peace" for the English-speaking peoples was fear and terror for their colonized subjects anywhere in the British empire. 

 

Spare us your stream of conscious posts, rube. Even before the lockdown, your boredom and self-certainty in your constant rants were egregiously boorish. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The natural world creates many things, including mosquitoes and poison ivy, malaria, and mutated viruses. Survival instinct is not the same thing as cowardice. 


There are several hundreds of parasites of the type worm that could live in human body and feed on nutrients / blood / organs.

 

There are millions of various bacterias, viruses, fungus that just eats humans from inside out.

 

So yeah people telling that everything that is in nature is good, need to do some reading on how harsh nature is.

 

Despite worsening ecology, worsening food quality, intense electromagnetic radiation and nuclear reactor plants leaking all around the place. We humans, in 2000s, have life expectancy doubled / trippled to what it was few thousands years ago, when most people died before hitting 40s. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Spare us ..." 

Yes it's always about "US" isn't it, the little herd of frightened "cultivators".  What are you cultivating, the wool on your back?

...

Meanwhile in Germany after 2 days they are already flattening the curve.  Hopefully this means that if you quarantine only the 70+ and pre-existing people, then society can begin again.  Time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Meanwhile in Germany after 2 days they are already flattening the curve.  Hopefully this means that if you quarantine only the 70+ and pre-existing people, then society can begin again.  Time will tell.

 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/germany/

 

with 2000 new cases a day and 20 people healed, you cant say they are anywhere near flattening the curve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

 

Well, we'll see.  But if you look on that page and scroll down to the daily new cases and daily new deaths, you will see it flattening.  After what 2 days ?  Not bad.
Hopefully they can just keep the old and weak locked up ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rideforever said:

But if you look on that page and scroll down to the daily new cases and daily new deaths, you will see it flattening.  After what 2 days ?  Not bad.

 

flattening is when you have as many new cases as healed or less, they dont have it yet

 

if you divide 2000 new cases by 20 healed thats 100 to 1 proportion

 

as for new cases it depends on how many are getting tested and this number does not represent actual new cases per day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Meanwhile in Germany after 2 days they are already flattening the curve.  Hopefully this means that if you quarantine only the 70+ and pre-existing people, then society can begin again.


Check the cases per 1 million of population and you will see that Germany has it worse than Iran and France. 

 

And well, 3 times worse than USA

 

See the last column

 

casescorona.JPG.6b1676dd5f1740eb97aa32836a3a3258.JPG

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, rideforever said:

"Spare us ..." 

Yes it's always about "US" isn't it, the little herd of frightened "cultivators".  What are you cultivating, the wool on your back?

 

Your fire escape of bad arguments is always looking herd mentality, even scientific consensus in favor of personal relevance. It is as though you prefer to be the wart boiling out of your scrotum so that you can stick out and be remembered for being different and unique. 

 

38 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Meanwhile in Germany after 2 days they are already flattening the curve.  Hopefully this means that if you quarantine only the 70+ and pre-existing people, then society can begin again.  Time will tell.

 

Sure, lock people up and forget about them, the same people who endured a century of conflict directly or indirectly. Throw the people who remember history under the rug and stomp on them so that we forget why there are problems with nationalism and authoritarianism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You are an expert on argument types .... you keep defining them and redefining them.

 

Nah, you just happen to check off on the textbook example of logical fallacies--each and every single one of them, my witless and clueless reprobate.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Virus, what virus?

 

It's a product of the MIND like anything else.

 

The answer of society to take a break and most likely a new start from the madness it has been living for the past 30 years.
 

China the BIG FACTORY OF THE PLANET has started all of this, which is understandable. I guess they had enough of that role, unconsciously.

 

Material/body it's all a projection of the mind.

 

Die, death? You decide when it's time to go, to the next level that is waiting for you.


Same goes with life and rebirth (projection on this physical plane that is). You also decide that.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To a couple of acquantances who died recently after being placed on a ventilator in the hospital, I wish I could have told them that the virus doesn't exist and that all that's wrong with them was that they were a bit stressed. 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vajra Fist said:

To a couple of acquantances who died recently after being placed on a ventilator in the hospital, I wish I could have told them that the virus doesn't exist and that all that's wrong with them was that they were a bit stressed. 


Condolences to you, VF.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GSmaster said:


There are several hundreds of parasites of the type worm that could live in human body and feed on nutrients / blood / organs.

 

There are millions of various bacterias, viruses, fungus that just eats humans from inside out.

 

So yeah people telling that everything that is in nature is good, need to do some reading on how harsh nature is.

 

Despite worsening ecology, worsening food quality, intense electromagnetic radiation and nuclear reactor plants leaking all around the place. We humans, in 2000s, have life expectancy doubled / trippled to what it was few thousands years ago, when most people died before hitting 40s. 

 

I studied two terms of microbiology and parasitology when I was in college. Even though I knew about the dangers of microbes and parasites beforehand, it was a wake up call as to the dangers that lurk in the natural world! In spite of what some believe, nature has no human morals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this