Sign in to follow this  
Scholar

Sleeping Qiqong

Does anyone know where I can learn it online ? I really like the concept but I cant find anything teaching how to do it. Thanks !

26 minutes ago, virtue said:

Sifu John Dolic's website: http://www.qigongchinesehealth.com/sleeping_qigong

I learned the style with him, so I can endorse its validity. A very fun practice.

Seconded. It is a fantastic skill to have and will change your life when you really understand it--I can not state this with enough emphasis to reflect it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2020 at 8:42 PM, Scholar said:

tom bisio's book

I took a look in Tom Bisio's Sleeping Qigong book finally.

The book seems to introduce authentic Sleeping Qigong that is also genuine Daoist alchemy like it is supposed to. I cannot judge whether the instructions in the book are complete and safe for self-initiation, but I would suppose not.

Almost all the methods in the book instruct connecting to particular kidney points by having sword fingers in the genital area. There are complicated visualizations involving Chinese pictograms.

It seems to depict more ancient variations of the Shuigong practice in contrast to Sifu Dolic's teachings. I suspect that the lineage masters of Shuigong have gradually modified the practice to accomplish the same results with more intuitive and simpler methods.

I would expect the same type of old fashioned training flavors to pop-up in other Sleeping Qigong fragments that you might encounter outside of the proper Shuigong lineage.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this