Cameron

Kunlun Level 2

Guest winpro07

LOL at my own post now :lol: was just affraid i might really die :unsure::D

Edited by winpro07

Interesting question.

I just took a week off of Kunlun to let things settle a bit and that seems to have helped. I didn't feel like I was going Dragon Body or anything just the energies were getting too intense for me to enjoy everyday things. After a week I started K1 again.

Though I asked Mantra about this several times after my first workshop experience and it seems just stop practicing for awhile was the prescription.

Good luck.

Hi Mantra... any chance to get the same programm for next Australian one?

Max will be teaching level 2 of Kunlun and Red Phoenix 2 and 3 this July in Maui.

Seems like most of the crowds decided to stay with level 1 or quit level 2 after some time...

Anybody who keep incrementing in level 2?

I hesitate to do it since I still get such intense energetic experiences from Kunlun 1 and Red Phoenix 1(there are also 3 levels to RP)

Also, Max mentioned it's not necissary. Still, it looks like a pretty cool practice. I think Craig has or was practicing it.

I didnt stop level 2 because of anything other than my own life's distractions :D I will get back to it and complete it sometime in the near future, once I feel I've established a regimen again...

Silence make me think that I am the only one left... at least if i would disappear from forum you could blame level 2 :D:D:D

:D the mystery of the disappearing KoHsuan :D

I tried L2 recently, actually the same day I did K1 twice. The second time through K1 was a lot more intense, I can see why AugustLeo practices 2x a day {IIRC} but it's hard enough finding 1h20m let alone ~3h a day :blink:

But I don't feel ready yet for K2, retention is definitly not ready :o and the K1/RP practice sounds a lot more more "time efficient" Bring on the seminar :P but hang in there KoHsuan if you make it through K2 you won't NEED any seminar :D

I was re reading my book (waiting for the new one) and if anyone managed to do K1 [an hour] K2 [36 reps] K3 [an hour] for a year thats a dam impressive chunk of time devoted to meditation. I can see why they call this the quick path. Personally I love doing K1 when "I" feel like it (ie. have not done any for the last 3 days after my 2 in a day experiment)

The retention effects from level two are actually not as potent as the Red Sun practice (which we have given freely to da bums here cuz we luv you all so much).

Red Sun will push you right to the barrier and then to the scary place beyond. Not many are brave enough to push it, but those who do find a great treasure.

Red Sun will push you right to the barrier and then to the scary place beyond. Not many are brave enough to push it, but those who do find a great treasure.

292px-USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701)_at_galactic_barrier.jpg

:D

YM

what would happen if someone were to do red sun more than twice a month.

Like say once or twice a day.

chris,

could you please explain how combine Red Sun properly with the rest of Kunlun practices in one session?

chris,

could you please explain how combine Red Sun properly with the rest of Kunlun practices in one session?

I sometimes initiate the Red Sun after a few hours of Kunlun, if I feel like pushing the death/fear bubble. :) You could do it without doing Kunlun first though. Good for experiencing the magnetic body and "skin" breathing in addition to unfolding the heart.

I would heed Max's warning to not do this practice more than once or twice per month. More is NOT necessarily better in this case.

People need to understand that they are initiating alchemical processes with these types of practices. These processes continue to work even when they are not practicing. Listen to the prescription and you will open more naturally, force it and you will find out why you shouldn't have.

Good luck. Be safe.

Chris

If you guys are thinking about doing this stuff, then please read up on what happens in your body during breath retention. Some of these things, like the blackouts sneaking up on you, can happen during meditation as well if you mess up your breathing too much.

These provide a starting point, there's more detailed info out there as well, just search for apnea, hypercapnia and respiratory distress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apnea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

Please be careful with these kinds of practise and if possible have someone keep an eye on you.

Stay safe.

HG

Spirit Ape,

No one is questioning the practise, I am just stating a concern (and it comes from personal experience) that someone might overdo it and get hurt, that is all. It is always a good idea to read up a little before doing any practise that will alter your body chemistry. No?

Now, what I really wonder is...do spirit apes eat spirit bananas because I'd reckon 'em peaches are still far away...?

HG

You are questioning Max and Kunlun by posting the information if you read through the past many threads KUNLUN is a success more then what you know. I think you need to learn from a proper teacher before posting such crap Max has been around with all the best masters of China.

Spirit apes indeed eat spirit bananas! :rolleyes: