Cameron

Kunlun Level 2

Oh, now we are getting angry huh, How about i stick a bannana up your a$$? UNPEELED!!! :o

Hupblurt

Well for instance i tried the RED BUN from this site and im still alive and never busted a blood vessel or anything but i did feel the most tremendous loving energy open up from within. Ive been doing Chi cultivation for many years from my TKD, YES TKD has alot of meditation practices and i can say that Max and his systems are the best.

Spirit Ape

Nice picture reminds me of you after you feel real energy once you learn Kunlun, try it let go of your ego! :angry:

Spirit apes also can get alot of this? [

Edited by Spirit Ape

Heh...so are you now saying that I will look like you in that picture AFTER I learn kunlun...

...better stay clear then.

HG

Edited by HupGerk

The truth will set you free, please go to a Kunlun seminar and join us you are welcome, i have no arguement with you. We kunluners know what its about and if you havent experienced it then you gotta try!

WTF monkey brains...?

Where did I say something bad about Kunlun in my post? It was on breathing for *insert favorite curse word here* sake!!!

I didn't know you could brain wash a monkey but I guess it is possible?

Appologies to the rest of the forum members for this going completely off topic, btw.

HG

Edited by HupGerk

If you guys are thinking about doing this stuff, then please read up on what happens in your body during breath retention. Some of these things, like the blackouts sneaking up on you, can happen during meditation as well if you mess up your breathing too much.

These provide a starting point, there's more detailed info out there as well, just search for apnea, hypercapnia and respiratory distress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apnea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

Please be careful with these kinds of practise and if possible have someone keep an eye on you.

Stay safe.

HG

Please DO question everything. Even your teachers. You must always do what you FEEL is right for you.

Red Sun is powerful, but the hard swallow followed by the chin tuck after inhalation, does prevent the energy from rising up into the head. It keeps it concentrated in the heart along with the sun visualization.

Again, do what you feel is right. And always question Max and others. He would tell you the same...

Cheers!

Chris

If you guys are thinking about doing this stuff, then please read up on what happens in your body during breath retention. Some of these things, like the blackouts sneaking up on you, can happen during meditation as well if you mess up your breathing too much.

These provide a starting point, there's more detailed info out there as well, just search for apnea, hypercapnia and respiratory distress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apnea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

if you're looking for excuse not do breath retention - these links are not good ones...

SWB happens only under water....

Well duh!

That's why it is called "shallow water blackout", isn't it. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Something very similar can happen out of water as well, hence the posting of that link. Now, didn't I state that the provided links were just a starting point for people actually interested in these things? This forum is really becoming annoying since people don't even bother to read properly anymore before replying.

And to clarify even more, I am not against breath retention exercises since I've been doing them myself for about twenty years. I am however suggesting that they shouldn't be taken lightly. Clear enough?

Who am I kidding, nothing is ever clear enough on here.

Have a good life everyone.

HG