Sign in to follow this  
Sebastian

Storing Solar Energy in the Lower Dantian

Recommended Posts

I didn’t know how to do it, until I saw this. You’ll need to get up at sunrise..... and two dogs apparently. 

 

Why the dogs ? Because in Chinese the word Tao is pronounced the same as “theft” - so as a Taoist, you need a way to protect yourself during your solar heist. 
 

But when you load the energy in the trunk of the lower body, you use it to help people and the world. That’s the difference.

 

Collecting solar energy at dawn was one of the main practices of Yosan Ni, Master Ni Hua Ching’s Dad. That’s the inspiration for this post.

 

May the Sun shine brightly on all DaoBummers, and all those (myself included) that don’t have the discipline to get up at dawn to collect it. Well, sometimes I do, haha :)

 

Peace,

B0CC47EE-F44C-408C-BE82-55481CA980BA.jpeg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the method taught by Moretalk, and is what he used to become such a highly enlightened grand master.  Note how it bypasses the tan tien and goes straight for the source of verbal BS.

 

sun.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Starjumper said:

This is the method taught by Moretalk, and is what he used to become such a highly enlightened grand master.  Note how it bypasses the tan tien and goes straight for the source of verbal BS.

 

sun.jpg


lol ! Nice one Jumper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All jokes aside, solar gazing along with accumulation is part of Dzogchen Longde practice. It is also taught in the “Qigong Empowerment” book. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ralis said:

All jokes aside, solar gazing along with accumulation is part of Dzogchen Longde practice. It is also taught in the “Qigong Empowerment” book. 

 

A shameless sales pitch follows:

 

I have both the Qigong Empowerment book and a Solar Qigong practice manual for sale. Buy now, hot stuff!

 

As I had reviewed the book in the other thread, Qigong Empowerment might not be a trustworthy book for learning safely. If the errors that I had already pointed out are of any indication of the authors' understanding and teaching skill, then the solar gazing practice might be corrupt or carelessly leaving out details that are essential for the proper Dzogchen Longde teaching. In particular, I am quite sure that the book didn't introduce the nature of mind in any meaningful manner, which is neglecting an absolute ground requirement for any meaningful practice of Dzogchen, but the closest semantic resemblance offered might have been 'void' that doesn't fit the bill in any case.

Edited by virtue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, virtue said:

 

A shameless sales pitch follows:

 

I have both the Qigong Empowerment book and a Solar Qigong practice manual for sale. Buy now, hot stuff!

 

As I had reviewed the book in the other thread, Qigong Empowerment might not be a trustworthy book for learning safely. If the errors that I had already pointed out are of any indication of the authors' understanding and teaching skill, then the solar gazing practice might be corrupt or carelessly leaving out details that are essential for the proper Dzogchen Longde teaching. In particular, I am quite sure that the book didn't introduce the nature of mind in any meaningful manner, which is neglecting an absolute ground requirement for any meaningful practice of Dzogchen, but the closest semantic resemblance offered might have been 'void' that doesn't fit the bill in any case.


I didn’t by any means equate the two. It is a FYI. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Hey, I know its unrelated, but is Ni Hua Ching still alive ?


Google it! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ralis said:


Google it! :lol:

Of course I tried to but could not find anything about him after 2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Scholar, yes, he is 103 this year and doing well.  Not sure what he would think about how this thread has turned out, but I think he would chuckle a bit. Solar butt jokes, well I guess we had to go there as DaoBummers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this