Mskied

An end to the intellect?

So for those of you interested in what Im experiencing I thought Id write a little about what the past two months have been like.

I mentioned that I find myself in a place of no-thought.  Its very quiet.  It helps that I do not own a television and have stopped listening to music.  I stay in my apartment most days and don't work.  Occasionally I go out to stores and lately I have been going to a bar just to see what people have to say.  Im always amazed at the acts of polite kindness when I enter the world again.  In my head has been nothing but a steady stream of Chaos that I have had to wrestle to conquer and name, trying my very best to observe and declare what I see and how to handle what I know of the world.  Its been very stressful, lots of anxiety, fear, depression and sadness.  This has colored my view on life and society.  I know it isn't a disaster, but I have spent 20+ years finding ways to avert disaster and suffering for people, and so I am a broken, beaten man that sees a lot of sorrow.  Like I said, I know this isn't how it actually is, people are rather sturdy and can handle stress and sadness well.  One of the ways we do this is by becoming calloused, which I find to be a bad trait, but a healthy one- for we cannot live our lives bleeding out and begging God for mercy all the time.  We have to move and act, we want to see and do, and we need to be strong enough to handle the blows.  I guess my experiences have caused me to take on a quest to conquer Chaos and suffering, and so that has been my focus and now I am rediscovering the little joys of life that make us smile and feel warm, content and safe.  That is why I have been focusing on kindness and heart based expressions of understanding.  Its not exciting, its not adventurous, its not really that creative or difficult, but in these moments I see such profound truths and keep me wanting to be silent and struck by the awe of life and our struggle and smiles.  I know that I could write fiction and illustrate the spectrum that I have witnessed, but I am stuck in my silence because I see this whole experience as too tumultuous, and I do not want to contribute to that, even though it is life itself.  I aim at the best Good, and I refuse to clutter the air with nonsense or harmful ideas.

I could go on about how all of this came to be for me but I think it is too sacred to speak of right now.  Im not a great man, and Im not a new, great and powerful thinker.  I have made some observations and my guides tell me Ive done well, but I haven't succeeded in creating a total new platform.  Im resting right now.  I see the goal and I see the path, and I don't know if I want to cause any commotion.  There is enough out there in the world that people can find the truth if they look for it.  I am not sure what God really appreciates most, I have decided that it is humility and kindness- though how can we fail to admit that we like the color and the pace of a life of movement and experience?  I imagine that it entertains the gods that we create such wild and emotive things, but I really believe that from a Creator point of view, it gets frustrating to see indifference and calloused actions, and the harm we cause one another on our way to experience.  When I think about what matters most is survival, I recognize that a less dramatic mind is more important to getting the work done than a creative and lustrous one.  Yes we do want to feel alive, but there is a danger in the more we feel.  I have become convinced that prudence and calm are Gods favorite virtues.

So I am quiet now, having been told Ive done enough.  Ive digested my karma and Ive made my statements, Ive followed the Dharmas and Ive distributed my blood across as far a path as I could swath.  Im done reading and examining and contributing in that way.  I hope one day to make a clear process to explain what I know and how to accomplish health in the shortest distance.  I know that there is another objective- which is to aid those wandering around already on a journey that they need guidance to navigate.  The world is so full of opinions and systems, and ideas and stories- we don't always know what we desire, or what is desirable.  I feel for people like this, people just living and doing and uncertain, but working on it.  I want to narrow this path, or at least explain what is on the wider path, so we can navigate and choose quicker so that we have more time to experience what we know to be Good in our hearts.  

I don't feel special for having gone through this.  It Took years, all my health and wealth, and I have experienced massive amounts of psychic pain.  I have lost everything, I have witnessed the impossible, I know first hand that there is a God, perhaps I have an understanding of Creator that is unique.  I have seen miracles.  I have shaken the tree and know it can be moved.  Truly, it is awe inspiring what I have witnessed.  I know the power of God, and I know how small we are in light of such a massive and marvelous being.  I am quiet now, because I am small, and I am finding myself content just to witness the journey everyone is on.

• Like 1

On 22-9-2019 at 2:44 AM, Mskied said:

All of your comments are very vague.  "Emotion, heart, energy"  these are just sensations.  You need to define these things.

Imagine a world where people are so stupid, that they need ask eachother about how they are feeling. 

"Hey man, how am I feeling today?" 

"I don't know bro, do you know how I am feeling tho?" 

"No sorry, I don't even know how I am feeling." 

"Do you exist tho?" 

"I'm not sure man... I don't know how I feel about that..." 

:lol:

• Haha 1

On 22-9-2019 at 3:12 AM, Mskied said:

I want to narrow this path, or at least explain what is on the wider path, so we can navigate and choose quicker so that we have more time to experience what we know to be Good in our hearts.  

Not only are you correct, but you have already fully realised this desire. Because you have utilized your emotional guidance system correctly, and thus, you come back into greater alignment with the source of all creation, evermore fully.

And as you do, it is more fully capable of flowing through you, into your very own evermore greater allowed realisation of all of it, for you, ever so more fully here and now, by you.

By simply being willing to allow yourself to feel better, more unconditionally, more emotionally. To allow your true nature, or that which you call "God" or that which you call the source of all creation or that which all the goodness flows from evermore for all, unconditionally, to be more fully realised by you, evermore fully and effortlessly, joyously, naturally, here and now, and ever so more fully allowing all of it to be ever so more fully realised by you. From within and without. Evermore fully here and now. Ongoingly. And evermore, effortlessly and naturally and joyously.

Edited by Everything

11 hours ago, Everything said:

Imagine a world where people are so stupid, that they need ask eachother about how they are feeling. 

"Hey man, how am I feeling today?" 

"I don't know bro, do you know how I am feeling tho?" 

"No sorry, I don't even know how I am feeling." 

"Do you exist tho?" 

"I'm not sure man... I don't know how I feel about that..." 

:lol:

Not a bad idea ... at least it would be better than  being told what sort of a day you will have 7 times before lunch !

.....   And on the 7th one    , cashier at Supermarket   " You have a good day now Sir ! "

Me;

tenor.gif

On 22/09/2019 at 11:12 AM, Mskied said:

So for those of you interested in what Im experiencing I thought Id write a little about what the past two months have been like.

I mentioned that I find myself in a place of no-thought.  Its very quiet.  It helps that I do not own a television and have stopped listening to music.  I stay in my apartment most days and don't work.  Occasionally I go out to stores and lately I have been going to a bar just to see what people have to say.  Im always amazed at the acts of polite kindness when I enter the world again.  In my head has been nothing but a steady stream of Chaos that I have had to wrestle to conquer and name, trying my very best to observe and declare what I see and how to handle what I know of the world.  Its been very stressful, lots of anxiety, fear, depression and sadness.  This has colored my view on life and society.  I know it isn't a disaster, but I have spent 20+ years finding ways to avert disaster and suffering for people, and so I am a broken, beaten man that sees a lot of sorrow.  Like I said, I know this isn't how it actually is, people are rather sturdy and can handle stress and sadness well.  One of the ways we do this is by becoming calloused, which I find to be a bad trait, but a healthy one- for we cannot live our lives bleeding out and begging God for mercy all the time.  We have to move and act, we want to see and do, and we need to be strong enough to handle the blows.  I guess my experiences have caused me to take on a quest to conquer Chaos and suffering, and so that has been my focus and now I am rediscovering the little joys of life that make us smile and feel warm, content and safe.  That is why I have been focusing on kindness and heart based expressions of understanding.  Its not exciting, its not adventurous, its not really that creative or difficult, but in these moments I see such profound truths and keep me wanting to be silent and struck by the awe of life and our struggle and smiles.  I know that I could write fiction and illustrate the spectrum that I have witnessed, but I am stuck in my silence because I see this whole experience as too tumultuous, and I do not want to contribute to that, even though it is life itself.  I aim at the best Good, and I refuse to clutter the air with nonsense or harmful ideas.

I could go on about how all of this came to be for me but I think it is too sacred to speak of right now.  Im not a great man, and Im not a new, great and powerful thinker.  I have made some observations and my guides tell me Ive done well, but I haven't succeeded in creating a total new platform.  Im resting right now.  I see the goal and I see the path, and I don't know if I want to cause any commotion.  There is enough out there in the world that people can find the truth if they look for it.  I am not sure what God really appreciates most, I have decided that it is humility and kindness- though how can we fail to admit that we like the color and the pace of a life of movement and experience?  I imagine that it entertains the gods that we create such wild and emotive things, but I really believe that from a Creator point of view, it gets frustrating to see indifference and calloused actions, and the harm we cause one another on our way to experience.  When I think about what matters most is survival, I recognize that a less dramatic mind is more important to getting the work done than a creative and lustrous one.  Yes we do want to feel alive, but there is a danger in the more we feel.  I have become convinced that prudence and calm are Gods favorite virtues.

So I am quiet now, having been told Ive done enough.  Ive digested my karma and Ive made my statements, Ive followed the Dharmas and Ive distributed my blood across as far a path as I could swath.  Im done reading and examining and contributing in that way.  I hope one day to make a clear process to explain what I know and how to accomplish health in the shortest distance.  I know that there is another objective- which is to aid those wandering around already on a journey that they need guidance to navigate.  The world is so full of opinions and systems, and ideas and stories- we don't always know what we desire, or what is desirable.  I feel for people like this, people just living and doing and uncertain, but working on it.  I want to narrow this path, or at least explain what is on the wider path, so we can navigate and choose quicker so that we have more time to experience what we know to be Good in our hearts.  

I don't feel special for having gone through this.  It Took years, all my health and wealth, and I have experienced massive amounts of psychic pain.  I have lost everything, I have witnessed the impossible, I know first hand that there is a God, perhaps I have an understanding of Creator that is unique.  I have seen miracles.  I have shaken the tree and know it can be moved.  Truly, it is awe inspiring what I have witnessed.  I know the power of God, and I know how small we are in light of such a massive and marvelous being.  I am quiet now, because I am small, and I am finding myself content just to witness the journey everyone is on.

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

Not a bad idea ... at least it would be better than  being told what sort of a day you will have 7 times before lunch !

.....   And on the 7th one    , cashier at Supermarket   " You have a good day now Sir ! "

Me;

tenor.gif

Who can wish more better things unto all of existance, as it will be fully realised by you evermore here and now. You don't need to speak it, but speaking offers tremendous influence.

Peace be upon you, of the mathematically infinite grace, and many innumerable blessings. 

You see, all your desires and wishes has already fully become, and even more so, your greater non-physical consciousness, along with the Source of All Creation, is being and becoming the evermoreness of all that you want to be, do or have evermore here and now. For you. 

True knowledge comes not from searching for the goodness that is already here and now, being and becoming evermore. And true realisation of this goodness that already exists evermore fully here and now, for you, as you, through you, with you. It does not come from searching for it. It comes from letting go and allowing it, to be thus more fully realised by you here and now. So often people say surrendering to it. But because words don't teach, and only experience teaches, often people do not understand that you are not surrendering who you are. You are actually surrendering yourself TO ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ALREADY ARE, being and becoming evermore fully realised by you, here and now. 

It is not some other dude, who gets to decide for you who you are. It is your own greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an inseperable extension. This aspect of your true self or your soul, it is incapable of ever becoming less, so that you can always find your way back home to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore fully here and now. 

And that is what your emotions are all about. You are always ment to have a good day, and you are always ment to feel good. So when you don't feel good and your day isn't going well, as your emotions first indicate what you are doing with your own true nature, how you are flowing the energy of your true being in alignment with itself or in contradiction with itself. That emotion, is not a punishment. It is merely an indicator, of what you are doing with your own energy here and now. Neither are the conditions ever capable of becoming less, so neither is this a punishment. Merely an indicator, of what you are doing with your own energy. 

So this goodness can never be fully realised by you, unless you allow it for yourself. Because the goodness always is evermore here and now for you. To be evermore fully realised by you, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, under any and all conditions, emotionally. Always evermore fully allowed by you (feeling better) to be realised by you, here and now for you, as your true indestructable core pure good nature of who you are as an eternal and infinite being of ever expanding consciousness. Being and becoming the evermoreness of the joy that you are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So, as you already know this, you come to a perspective about something, that doesn't feel good, you inherently know something is wrong. This negative emotion is never ment to be enjoyed by you, except for the valuable blessed guidance that it is! Of the infinite grace of your own true nature, that you fully contain within you. 

So then we humans get caught up in this negative emotion, and start to blame our own true nature. "Oh you are better then me, so you get to tell me what to do, what to think, and what not to think." 

But you are literally speaking to your own greater non-physical consciousness. So making that seperation doesn't feel good, because your soul never ever offers a thought of "seperation". Because you cannot be seperated from your true nature. It is simply a flawed self contradictory idea. That's all there is to it. Like a stupid idea. Done. Over. Gone. Bye. And hello here and now. 

It is not that your own true nature wants you to not think those thoughts that don't feel good. It is that your own true nature IS ALREADY NOT THINKING THEM ANYWAY. So if you wanna feel good, you have to let go of them, because that is who YOU already truely are! 

So the secret that people want to know, as "an end to all intellect" is actually simply "the beginning of all true intellect." True knowingness. You simply do not need to carry all that weight which you were not designed to carry. Your own inner being already knows everything you need to know, whenever you need to know it, whatever you need to know. So to then understand your valuable emotional guidance system, to help you realise, that you are here to simply enjoy the journey of your evermore being and becoming. That there is no vulnerability. All is well. 

So we humans, can focus in contradiction with our own greater knowing, of our own greater non-physical consciousness, all the way to the source of all creation. That doesn't mean we achieve or accomplish anything by doing so, except more clarity. We just feel less good temporarily as long as we do this and our experience, all the way to our conditional life experience, feels less good aswell. But no one can or will ever do that to you. Only you can ever do that to yourself.

So to then come back to full realisation. All you need to do, is to simply let go and allow. Let go of focusing in self contradiction. And in other words, to simply feel better. Because your true knowing can only be allowed by you here and now, because that is the whole point of why you exist in the first place. To simply let go and allow, breath out and breath in. To simply enjoy your here and now, as your true knowing is thus then evermore fully capable of being allowed by you evermore fully realised by you evermore here and now. Where all of your greater knowing always already is being and becoming the evermoreness of any and all things you can or will ever want to be do or have, evermore.

So not to say that you will ever reach completion, because you will always allow yourself to simply be and become evermore. But the point is, that you are not doing this alone. You are doing this together with your own greater non-physical consciousness, evermore fully here and now, evermore enjoyably thus then and freely, and capably and realisedly and knowingly and awarely and consciously and deliberately. 

That is why you also simply never get tired from true knowing. Because it simply feels so good! It is simply so much more fully capable of flowing in alignment with your own true nature and thus flowing your true nature so much more fully through you, so much more enjoyably and allowedly and freely. Feeling so much better thus then. Coming back into alignment with the Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, effortlessly being and becoming evermore. 

So to come back to full realisation, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally evermore fully here and now, as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore fully here and now. All you gotta do, is to simply care about how you feel, emotionally, unconditionally, and be willing to allow yourself to feel better, emotionally, unconditionally. That's it. That's all there is to it. 

There really is no other secret or trick in the toolbox. You are the maker of all tools. Evermore. And you will always surpass them all, evermore. For your own joyous being and becoming evermore. Simply to be, do or have anything you want, ever so much more fully, capably, allowedly, effortlessly, naturally. 

• Like 1

I enjoy your ambition, and I think if we all lived alone in a world that didn't involve interaction, learning skills, and meeting our needs and wants, that this would be easily done.  The problem here is that 1. we are not alone, and my Will and want rely on other people, often requiring me to trade with them, or convince them to participate in my wanting to satisfy what I desire.  This requires knowledge and savvy, resources and opportunity.  If I want or need nothing from anyone, we can all achieve this state you describe, but the minute we walk out our door- because something inside our house broke and we need it fixed, or I ran out of money and need to work to pay my rent which requires employment, or I have a heath scare that requires someone elses expertise- I have to bend my evermoreness and know how to communicate and get what I require.  Not everyone simply "allows" as you recommend- not all people practice submission.  Not all people want to like you.  There is contest for these things, and it requires some kind of payment, whether it is kindness, or flattery, or money, or knowledge- people don't always just hand it over.  You shouldn't either, because the odds are high that they will just take what you have, and leave.

i

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mskied said:

or convince them to participate in my wanting to satisfy what I desire.

Your wanting is unique, but also it is weaving perfectly with the wants of other people also often aswell.

The thing you have to understand is that you have to participate with your OWN WANTING to satisfy your true desire. Because when you do, you will meet those, who are like you, also participating in their own wanting, and many of these wantings, are inclusive of one another. So you co-create joyously and effortlessly along your natural path of least resistance, in full harmony with your own greater non-physical consciousness who knows your path of least resistance towards all that you truely want to be do or have evermore, and knows all the other greater non-physical consciousness' of all the other people, and is always fully in alignment with the Source of All Creation. So everything in your life works out effortlessly and perfectly and naturally, evermore joyously. For you, with you, through you, as you, etc.

You do not have to convince anyone that you want what you want. Your desire is your natural unconditional deserving evermore. As is that of everyone and everything evermore. You're always gonna come to a greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have evermore. Because you created all of it. And are doing so evermore here and now. but if you do not participate with your own desire, you cannot allow it to be evermore fully realised by you, evermore ongoingly, here and now, joyously, effortlessly, deservingly.

And all you gotta do, to realise your own true desire, is to simply feel better, emotionally, unconditionally. And thus then you naturally and effortlessly allow all conditions to also come back to fuller greater allowed realisation evermore here and now, ongoingly, aswell. Through you, for you, as you, with you, etc.

So to simply enjoy your desire, is how you allow your desire to naturally and effortlessly come to full blown realisation for you, evermore, ongoingly, enjoyably, effortlessly, naturally, succesfully, freely, joyously.

To simply enjoy the pure desire itself. Because it exists for you, and also, YOU CO-CREATED IT. And now the Source of All Creation has fully become it and is being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore, joyously and effortlessly FOR YOU. EVERMORE. The only way forward thus, is to allow yourself to participate with your own desire, by simply allowing yourself to enjoy your desire, emotionally, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions. To simply enjoy that which is what it is you truely want. To simply enjoy the desire itself. The full blown allowed good feeling realisation of the desire itself.

As your emotions are guiding you to the desire. To come to evermore greater allowed realisation of what it is you truely want to be do or have evermore. As you simply exist for that evermore greater allowed realisation of your natural path of least resistance that is the path of all being and becoming of all of existance being and becoming evermore. That is simply your natural state of being, in full allowed harmony with the Source of All Creation, and in full joy. As simply who it is you truely already are. And are being and becoming evermore.

And again, you are an eternal and infinite being, so there is no rush. You are here simply to enjoy your desire. That's it. You don't need to accomplish anything. Just enjoy what you want. That's literally the entire point of your existance. Why would you want to get it done? Ofcourse you woulden't. You want it to never end! You wanna enjoy it evermore! Eternally and infinitely. Expanding evermore, as the Source of All Creation is doing so right here and now. Evermore, ongoingly, joyously. Freely. Delightfully. 

I mean, those good feeling positive emotions, we use words to describe them. To indicate our physical human capability of coming into greater allowed alignment with the Source of All Creation. But we can't really ever become all of that, because WE ALREADY ARE AN EXTENSION OF IT evermore. We are here on the leading edge of all creation. So you don't have to accomplish anything, because that's the job of the Source of All Creation. And the Source of All Creation accomplishes everything not without you. but THROUGH YOU. You are an extension of it! So ofcourse you wannt come back into alignment with it, and feel better and feel very good emotionally, energy motionally, to come back to full realisation. OF YOUR OWN CREATION. That you are capable of allowing for yourself, to be evermore greatly realised by you, evermore effortlessly, and joyously, and succesfully. Because it is being and becoming, FOR YOU. Not for someone else.

It's always all about you and you and you. That's it. You don't need to go to someone else and ask them "Hey do you know what I want?" When you already contain the full desire in your heart, so you simply feel better and you naturally and effortlessly come to full blown realisation of it evermore, freely, ongoingly, effortlessly, joyously. As that is simply your natural state of being, and ability, and full blown capability, of being, doing or having whatever you want. As your simple natural infinite and eternal state of being. Simply being allowed by you to come back to full realisation for you, evermore here and now. Effortlessly, joyously. Freely. Enjoyably. Whatever you wanna call those good feeling positive emotions that indicate your evermore greater allowed alignment with your physical and greater non-physical consciousness, here and now.

And again, you are deserving of all of it evermore. UNCONDITIONALLY. You are SO unconditionally loved, that you are allowed to believe that you are not loved. And you are still loved. You don't need to worry about your deservingness. EVER.

Edited by Everything

On 24/09/2019 at 6:43 PM, Everything said:

Who can wish more better things unto all of existance, as it will be fully realised by you evermore here and now. You don't need to speak it, but speaking offers tremendous influence.

Peace be upon you, of the mathematically infinite grace, and many innumerable blessings. 

You see, all your desires and wishes has already fully become, and even more so, your greater non-physical consciousness, along with the Source of All Creation, is being and becoming the evermoreness of all that you want to be, do or have evermore here and now. For you. 

True knowledge comes not from searching for the goodness that is already here and now, being and becoming evermore. And true realisation of this goodness that already exists evermore fully here and now, for you, as you, through you, with you. It does not come from searching for it. It comes from letting go and allowing it, to be thus more fully realised by you here and now. So often people say surrendering to it. But because words don't teach, and only experience teaches, often people do not understand that you are not surrendering who you are. You are actually surrendering yourself TO ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ALREADY ARE, being and becoming evermore fully realised by you, here and now. 

It is not some other dude, who gets to decide for you who you are. It is your own greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an inseperable extension. This aspect of your true self or your soul, it is incapable of ever becoming less, so that you can always find your way back home to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore fully here and now. 

And that is what your emotions are all about. You are always ment to have a good day, and you are always ment to feel good. So when you don't feel good and your day isn't going well, as your emotions first indicate what you are doing with your own true nature, how you are flowing the energy of your true being in alignment with itself or in contradiction with itself. That emotion, is not a punishment. It is merely an indicator, of what you are doing with your own energy here and now. Neither are the conditions ever capable of becoming less, so neither is this a punishment. Merely an indicator, of what you are doing with your own energy. 

So this goodness can never be fully realised by you, unless you allow it for yourself. Because the goodness always is evermore here and now for you. To be evermore fully realised by you, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, under any and all conditions, emotionally. Always evermore fully allowed by you (feeling better) to be realised by you, here and now for you, as your true indestructable core pure good nature of who you are as an eternal and infinite being of ever expanding consciousness. Being and becoming the evermoreness of the joy that you are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So, as you already know this, you come to a perspective about something, that doesn't feel good, you inherently know something is wrong. This negative emotion is never ment to be enjoyed by you, except for the valuable blessed guidance that it is! Of the infinite grace of your own true nature, that you fully contain within you. 

So then we humans get caught up in this negative emotion, and start to blame our own true nature. "Oh you are better then me, so you get to tell me what to do, what to think, and what not to think." 

But you are literally speaking to your own greater non-physical consciousness. So making that seperation doesn't feel good, because your soul never ever offers a thought of "seperation". Because you cannot be seperated from your true nature. It is simply a flawed self contradictory idea. That's all there is to it. Like a stupid idea. Done. Over. Gone. Bye. And hello here and now. 

It is not that your own true nature wants you to not think those thoughts that don't feel good. It is that your own true nature IS ALREADY NOT THINKING THEM ANYWAY. So if you wanna feel good, you have to let go of them, because that is who YOU already truely are! 

So the secret that people want to know, as "an end to all intellect" is actually simply "the beginning of all true intellect." True knowingness. You simply do not need to carry all that weight which you were not designed to carry. Your own inner being already knows everything you need to know, whenever you need to know it, whatever you need to know. So to then understand your valuable emotional guidance system, to help you realise, that you are here to simply enjoy the journey of your evermore being and becoming. That there is no vulnerability. All is well. 

So we humans, can focus in contradiction with our own greater knowing, of our own greater non-physical consciousness, all the way to the source of all creation. That doesn't mean we achieve or accomplish anything by doing so, except more clarity. We just feel less good temporarily as long as we do this and our experience, all the way to our conditional life experience, feels less good aswell. But no one can or will ever do that to you. Only you can ever do that to yourself.

So to then come back to full realisation. All you need to do, is to simply let go and allow. Let go of focusing in self contradiction. And in other words, to simply feel better. Because your true knowing can only be allowed by you here and now, because that is the whole point of why you exist in the first place. To simply let go and allow, breath out and breath in. To simply enjoy your here and now, as your true knowing is thus then evermore fully capable of being allowed by you evermore fully realised by you evermore here and now. Where all of your greater knowing always already is being and becoming the evermoreness of any and all things you can or will ever want to be do or have, evermore.

So not to say that you will ever reach completion, because you will always allow yourself to simply be and become evermore. But the point is, that you are not doing this alone. You are doing this together with your own greater non-physical consciousness, evermore fully here and now, evermore enjoyably thus then and freely, and capably and realisedly and knowingly and awarely and consciously and deliberately. 

That is why you also simply never get tired from true knowing. Because it simply feels so good! It is simply so much more fully capable of flowing in alignment with your own true nature and thus flowing your true nature so much more fully through you, so much more enjoyably and allowedly and freely. Feeling so much better thus then. Coming back into alignment with the Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, effortlessly being and becoming evermore. 

So to come back to full realisation, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally evermore fully here and now, as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore fully here and now. All you gotta do, is to simply care about how you feel, emotionally, unconditionally, and be willing to allow yourself to feel better, emotionally, unconditionally. That's it. That's all there is to it. 

There really is no other secret or trick in the toolbox. You are the maker of all tools. Evermore. And you will always surpass them all, evermore. For your own joyous being and becoming evermore. Simply to be, do or have anything you want, ever so much more fully, capably, allowedly, effortlessly, naturally. 

Sweet !

Now I will say this  " Peace be upon you, of the mathematically infinite grace, and many innumerable blessings. "

As I do this

tenor.gif&key=7a2925e9920a4c9ced50002fbe

@Mskied

This turned out to be a very interesting thread,

in many ways because a certain pair played bad cop/good cop trying to chase you away.

Kudos for sticking in there.

As for your question about thought, I really think you got it answered, but I think it got lost in all the noise.

I will try to repeat it for you in a less confrontational manner, as I also think coming from a place of kindness is ideal.

Even though a lot of people think that you automatically are prey and a potential slave for it.

Which can be true, but doesn't have to be.

@Desmonddf said

Not exactly, you still have a chance if you find your own Will - but you must remain watchfull of these vines trying to possess you, as they don't have a mind of their own and would, indeed, turn you insane.

Everyone has an Essence, a Will granted by "god" (Kether). This is your Tipheret, and your Sacred Guardian Angel is the universal force which guards and protects this Will of yours. This is why you NEED to achieve conversation with it in order to reach Adeptus Minor.

If you don't, then you'll become passive and inactive. A pawn made of flesh, bones and empty space on your head. Devoid of Soul, Will, Spirit.

The key is indeed Tipheret, the sixth Sefirot of Beauty.

To put it simple it is what is innately beautiful to you, and is as pointed out key to your will.

We all need to have something beautiful to orient by.

But we can't make everything beautiful, because we live in a world of opposites.

So to embrace one thing, then one automatically rejects another.

To be kind is tricky business as one is then rejecting cruelty.

But in a cruel world, cruelty is inevitable, so if one rejects it, it will manifest as a shadow.

Some people then turn around and go full cruel persona, in many ways like @Nungali

I guess he come from the position of "Kindness is cruelty and cruelty is kindness".

Which is an idea I actually encountered first in the Dune novels.

Regardless if Nungali can relate to this or not, his sidekick  @Earl Grey seems to advocate that view.

Now back to you and your issue.

You seem to be a naturally intellectual person,

which makes intellectual positions something you would find beautiful.

Then you tangle with trying to silence that for years and years, and try to embrace the complete opposite.

You are trying to force yourself up through the pillar of severity.

Not a pleasant trip as you might have discovered.

Trying to force enlightenment in that way, I don't know man, it sounds stressful.

I've in many ways found myself down that path earlier in my life too.

But I realized after a while, that to start with Tipheret and then move over to Chesed,

was a much more rewarding way to live.

Of course when at chesed one can move over to Geburah, which is a better point of entry I think to that pillar.

Moving from Tiphereth to Hod, and then trying to go straight to Binah, so as to get to Kether.

That is just torture from my point of view, not that one doesn't learn much from that approach.

SAS soldiers get a lot of toughness from being sent to the jungle and such,

so I'm not telling you what you should or should not do, just how it appears to me.

In that way, I might of course add that this is an assumption of the path you took.

It is what strikes me as likely from what I've read so far.

Feel free to correct me is your interpretation of what you are dealing with doesn't match my description.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Integrated said:

But we can't make everything beautiful, because we live in a world of opposites.

So to embrace one thing, then one automatically rejects another.

I'd say it's like that for the Ego, but the Higher Self doesn't really see it that way. We call tipheret "beauty", but that's because it is the closer we can get of a description. Once we reach tipheret, everything seems to become "beautiful" - there's no more uglyness or opposition. Everything is as one, perfect and complete.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Desmonddf said:

I'd say it's like that for the Ego, but the Higher Self doesn't really see it that way. We call tipheret "beauty", but that's because it is the closer we can get of a description. Once we reach tipheret, everything seems to become "beautiful" - there's no more uglyness or opposition. Everything is as one, perfect and complete.

Makes sense, the ego is too limited to be able to deal fully with any of the sefirots.

Isn't that what the number of the beast is about anyway?

The ego can just accept three of the sixes (as in four elements), hence why mans number is 666.

So the ego can only handle 3/4 of Tipheret, yet that is still pretty beautiful and powerful.

As for the higher self, it will carry on its mysterious stuff regardless of what the ego can handle.

I do think however, that the more the ego can handle, the more gracefully it can follow along with the higher self.

Turning this

99cff466e3ad7a78c532f629b05f263215a3445e_hq.gif&f=1&nofb=1

into this sort of

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Integrated said:

To be kind is tricky business as one is then rejecting cruelty.

But in a cruel world, cruelty is inevitable, so if one rejects it, it will manifest as a shadow.

Some people then turn around and go full cruel persona, in many ways like @Nungali

I guess he come from the position of "Kindness is cruelty and cruelty is kindness".

Which is an idea I actually encountered first in the Dune novels.

Regardless if Nungali can relate to this or not, his sidekick  @Earl Grey seems to advocate that view.

Or perhaps the OP here has become rather annoying not just in this thread but in other unrelated threads as well by regurgitating a lot of conjecture and false conclusions based on completely misunderstanding the sources he cites (in this case Crowley) and missing their points, not to mention ignoring the points that Nungali made. Nungali, who actually studied with them formally...probably has more qualifications to comment on it. 

On 9/26/2019 at 5:22 AM, Nungali said:

Sweet !

Now I will say this  " Peace be upon you, of the mathematically infinite grace, and many innumerable blessings. "

As I do this

tenor.gif&key=7a2925e9920a4c9ced50002fbe

So apparently, I'm your sidekick now, Nungali. Wasn't it not that long ago you were telling me to remember my sinister duck nature? :huh:

Duckman_by_LostonWallace.jpg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Or perhaps the OP here has become rather annoying not just in this thread but in other unrelated threads as well by regurgitating a lot of conjecture and false conclusions based on completely misunderstanding the sources he cites (in this case Crowley) and missing their points, not to mention ignoring the points that Nungali made. Nungali, who actually studied with them formally...probably has more qualifications to comment on it.

Yawn!

Why don't you take out the splinter in your own eye and all that first? [sic]

If his opinion is so annoying, then I wonder what part of you is in disharmony to a strike cord with his difference.

As for his qualifications I don't doubt them, but I don't intend to allow him to use them as a club either.

He is entitled to his opinion on stuff just as anyone else of course.

If he acts properly and civil, he will be treated as such,

else he will be relegated to whatever treatment matches whatever garbage morality he might be subscribing to.

Well-read isn't moral superiority, neither is qualifications, it is just other people vouching for one,

for whatever reason they had to do that...

I will accept that he is well-read, but won't stretch it beyond that.

As I've already observed that his character deserves a couple of question-marks.

Edited by Integrated
Added [sic] to not be accused to misreading the holy fucking bible, cause that is after all the level this conflict is on

15 minutes ago, Integrated said:

Yawn!

Why don't you take out the splinter in your own eye and all that first? [sic]

If his opinion is so annoying, then I wonder what part of you is in disharmony to a strike cord with his difference.

As for his qualifications I don't doubt them, but I don't intend to allow him to use them as a club either.

He is entitled to his opinion on stuff just as anyone else of course.

If he acts properly and civil, he will be treated as such,

else he will be relegated to whatever treatment matches whatever garbage morality he might be subscribing to.

Well-read isn't moral superiority, neither is qualifications, it is just other people vouching for one,

for whatever reason they had to do that...

I will accept that he is well-read, but won't stretch it beyond that.

As I've already observed that his character deserves a couple of question-marks.

Moral superiority arguments are diversionary tactics employed by sanctimonious turds. Good is not nice. True words are not beautiful and beautiful words aren’t true. So get off your high horse; you’re no white knight here.

As for striking discord, you haven’t seen what else he’s posted in other threads basically sucking the life out of them, including a thread for humor to get away from occasional disagreements on this forum that he just had to say that nothing is funny and he doesn’t think anything is funny blah blah.

Of course, context is queen, and it’s a royal pain for those who ignore her, like you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Moral superiority arguments are diversionary tactics employed by sanctimonious turds. Good is not nice. True words are not beautiful and beautiful words aren’t true. So get off your high horse; you’re no white knight here.

As for striking discord, you haven’t seen what else he’s posted in other threads basically sucking the life out of them, including a thread for humor to get away from occasional disagreements on this forum that he just had to say that nothing is funny and he doesn’t think anything is funny blah blah.

Of course, context is queen, and it’s a royal pain for those who ignore her, like you.

Oh did I upset you?

I get that he has upset you multiple other places also.

The principle you alluded to with beautiful and true and all that,

why so touchy if you have evolved past it?

I've seen some of those things you refer to so you are wrong about not seeing the context.

I just don't care, he is obviously a special guy.

I like what he is sharing, even if he is humorless.

Sure I could be viewed as taking a white knight stance on this.

So what?

Are you going to tell me that I have to be a moral relativist just because you are?

Even though you seem to only have given up your morals, and gained little equanimity for the trade.

As for my high horse, that is just a warning to play nice in this semi-anarchistic backyard of the internet.

I'm not beyond rolling in the dirt with you if that is what you bring, but I hope that we can stay on our horses for this.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Integrated said:

Oh did I upset you?

I get that he has upset you multiple other places also.

The principle you alluded to with beautiful and true and all that,

why so touchy if you have evolved past it?

I've seen some of those things you refer to so you are wrong about not seeing the context.

I just don't care, he is obviously a special guy.

I like what he is sharing, even if he is humorless.

Sure I could be viewed as taking a white knight stance on this.

So what?

Are you going to tell me that I have to be a moral relativist just because you are?

Even though you seem to only have given up your morals, and gained little equanimity for the trade.

As for my high horse, that is just a warning to play nice in this semi-anarchistic backyard of the internet.

I'm not beyond rolling in the dirt with you if that is what you bring, but I hope that we can stay on our horses for this.

Strawman tactics are often employed by people trying to create an argument they can win when they are unable to comprehend the actual discussion happening.

Nothing at all like what you’re describing here is accurate nor is how you are projecting all the pieces of your own precious little self onto me, lad.

Oh, and if you’re suddenly self-appointed sheriff in this little hamlet, perhaps you should pay closer attention to what’s going on, because it appears you aren’t very attentive to what’s actually going on, so there is nothing for me to reply to from what you’ve said in your message. 

My advice to you instead is to actually work on your own cultivation and studies because you sound like a kid who discovered his first book on philosophy at the library and has the mentality “I can’t have disagreements with others because we all need to be agreeable and get along.”

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Strawman tactics are often employed by people trying to create an argument they can win when they are unable to comprehend the actual discussion happening.

Nothing at all like what you’re describing here is accurate nor is how you are projecting all the pieces of your own precious little self onto me, lad.

Oh, and if you’re suddenly self-appointed sheriff in this little hamlet, perhaps you should pay closer attention to what’s going on, because it appears you aren’t very attentive to what’s actually going on, so there is nothing for me to reply to from what you’ve said in your message. 

Haha, I'm no sheriff, but I will defend myself.

I see that you have dismounted into the dirt though.

I will stay on my horse, as I really wasn't addressing you, but the OP anyway.

You guys just became the topic as your heavy participation in this thread warranted mention

for the precious context you seem so care so much about when it suits you.

As for strawmen and projection, maybe...

I'll keep in mind that maybe you are more evolved than me, but I kinda doubt it at this point,

just because you are so upset that someone misquoted canon and come to piss in his thread for lacking humor.

Which to me, is not a mark of being very far ahead.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Integrated said:

Haha, I'm no sheriff, but I will defend myself.

I see that you have dismounted into the dirt though.

I will stay on my horse, as I really wasn't addressing you, but the OP anyway.

You guys just became the topic as your heavy participation in this thread warranted mention

for the precious context you seem so care so much about when it suits you.

As for strawmen and projection, maybe...

I'll keep in mind that maybe you are more evolved than me, but I kinda doubt it at this point,

just because you are so upset that someone misquoted canon and come to piss in his thread for lacking humor.

Which to me, is not a mark of being very far ahead.

Who said I’m pissed off? LOL

I am amused, but hardly emotionally invested in this topic. Perhaps you’re much younger if that’s what you’ve comprehended in all this. Or perhaps you’re not as sharp as you think you are. Doesn’t matter because I am comfortable with what I have learned, experienced, seen, and said, but don’t care much for what you think you see.

A guy once tried to warn people in this forum about me because he said I was demonic. A demon in bed and horny little devil at least, but nothing like what he was describing. 

Don’t worry, guy, you’ll find your place in the sun one day, even if you are too caught up playing white knight. 

Work on your skill and getting some life experiences and then maybe I’ll take you seriously one day, but until then, you’re just trying WAY TOO HARD to sound relevant.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Who said I’m pissed off? LOL

I am amused, but hardly emotionally invested in this topic. Perhaps you’re much younger if that’s what you’ve comprehended in all this. Or perhaps you’re not as sharp as you think you are. Doesn’t matter because I am comfortable with what I have learned, experienced, seen, and said, but don’t care much for what you think you see.

A guy once tried to warn people in this forum about me because he said I was demonic. A demon in bed and horny little devil at least, but nothing like what he was describing. 

Don’t worry, guy, you’ll find your place in the sun one day, even if you are too caught up playing white knight. 

Work on your skill and getting some life experienced and then maybe I’ll take you seriously one day, but until then, you’re just trying to sound relevant.

It seems I hit the mark yeah.

Enjoy your roll in the dirt alone though, I'm too inexperienced to touch that shit yet! ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=5267128&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Integrated said:

It seems I hit the mark yeah.

Enjoy your roll in the dirt alone though, I'm too inexperienced to touch that shit yet! ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=5267128&f=1&nofb=1

Nice of you to show everyone what you look like. 

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

So apparently, I'm your sidekick now, Nungali. Wasn't it not that long ago you were telling me to remember my sinister duck nature? :huh:

Duckman_by_LostonWallace.jpg

:)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Integrated said:

Are you referring to me ?

If so ... this bit will turn out interesting ;

..... but I don't intend to allow him .  ...

YOU dont intend to ALLOW me  .      :)   

So ... how ya gonna  'not allow me '  ,  eh ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1