Stosh

Trump talk

29 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Laws get changed , some of which may affect these people who do not want to assimilate , but rather are proud of terrorist organizations. 

The point is, is that now they are in positions where they make or influence  laws current or future laws

Lets see how that would work

2015 Rashida Tlaib on Donald Trump After Travel Ban Rollout: ‘Deport This Asshole!’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/23/2015-rashida-tlaib-on-donald-trump-after-travel-ban-rollout-deport-this-asshole/

what do they say about spots on a leopard 

"The phrase “a leopard never changes its spots” means that it's impossible for one to change their character, even if they will try very hard. The expression, sometimes also used as “a leopard can't change its spots”, is used to explain the idea that no one can change their innate nature."

Their innate nature is anti American,  which the president pointed out....a truth that is consistently shown and expressed  through their actions and speech...They can't help it,  just as a leopard can't change its spots..

not good or bad,,,just something that has to be taken into account,,,sooner or later dealt with..

Rashida Tlaib-Asshole

Edited by windwalker

Is Talib another one of Uygur's casting call whores?  I never wound up looking.  But she's certainly acting like it.  Her Secret Service arrest was probably resume meat to Soros toadies like Uygur.

e05d73bfad7f90cadf66c1bf9f79cfb8320da3a1

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 23 Jul 2019 - 7:59:31 PM
https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/status/1153808044406407168📁
Bigger than most realize.
[Be Ready], [Bob]
Q

Spoiler

f2b60fb50c28004befddb0f8effd40f8a7506de5

47294ee38c27c611f877da0dee18a6207f9cc469

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Watching the Muller report.

Looks like the POS will not be able to answer any questions posed by Republicans concerning origin of the report or the beginning stages, due to ongoing investigations.

The guy is a weasel.

So far the GOP does not seem to be to bright this is something they should have factored into their strategy of asking questions.

The underpinnings of the investigation the report itself were fraudulent.  

Edited by windwalker

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

Is Talib another one of Uygur's casting call whores?  I never wound up looking.  But she's certainly acting like it.  Her Secret Service arrest was probably resume meat to Soros toadies like Uygur.

e05d73bfad7f90cadf66c1bf9f79cfb8320da3a1

Reveal hidden contents

f2b60fb50c28004befddb0f8effd40f8a7506de5

47294ee38c27c611f877da0dee18a6207f9cc469

302 s are garbage anyway , the agent 'remembers'  after the fact , and puts the confabulation on paper. 

... however if the 302 doesnt hold up under scrutiny its really the agent who was making up crap. 

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

302 s are garbage anyway , the agent 'remembers'  after the fact , and puts the confabulation on paper. 

... however if the 302 doesnt hold up under scrutiny its really the agent who was making up crap. 

yeah the whole point was the entirely selective process of data & evidence collected & presented by an allegedly (LOL) "honest" investigation

21d637687f34329e83c71a8629512cddadd81977

(not fake, lol)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

Notice the talking point "it is clear that any other person would be charged with a crime"

repeated over and over.

Essentially not true no other person would have the power that the president has by virtue of being in charge of the investigation as head of the executive Branch.

Articles of impeachment were designed to allow the Congress to bring forth charges as designated by the articles.

The special counsel cannot act apart or in charge of the body that it derives its power from.

Edited by windwalker

4 minutes ago, joeblast said:

https://www.drawnandquarterly.com/unquotable-trump

from what I can tell, it cuts both ways :lol:

cartoonist R. Sikoryak draws upon the power of comics and satire to frame President Trump and his controversial declarations as the words and actions of the most notable villains and antagonists in comic book history.

Priceless!

Huge!

China!

Mueller testimony is a "joke" (but some of us knew it was going to be, based on how he was going to evade, especially once that lawyer was placed by his side)

Gaetz: Can you state with any confidence the Steele dossier wasn't Russian disinformation?

Mueller: Before my time.

Gaetz: So were Manafort's crimes. The AG answered this question, why won't you?

Mueller: Beyond my purview.

Gaetz: You reference the Steele dossier in your report.

Gaetz

senior Russians told Steele - quote - extensive evidence of conspiracy between Trump and Kremlin?

M - beyond my purview

G - wrong - either steele made it up, or russians lied to steel

you stated the organizing principle was to fully invest. ALL of the russions shite

you are quite loquacious on many topics

vesalinskya (sp)

a set up

june 9 - who did russian lawyer meet with more frequently?

Democrats

you didn't reference

Simpson had dinner with V

do you think Steele lied?

M - not my purview

G - not your purview to look at simpson et al.

IG report - Trump not ever gonna be president right?…etc.

atty #2 pg 419 - hell no! viva la resistance!

they both worked on your team

Strzok and atty #2

M - yes

G - so did the viva le resistance guy, right?

when simpson met with russians nothing

when trump s team met with russians you thrwo the book at them

But if ya pay a little closer attention, things are still revealed...

Notice how every Simpson/Fusion GPS question is "beyond (Mueller's) purview"

The DOJ is investigating the Uranium One scandal.  ;)

• Thanks 4

I am thinking that the following instructions , relating to Rosenstein's letter appointing Mueller to his task ,, means that Mueller was supposed to ask of the att gen , whether things were outside his purview or not.

This then means that it was the choice of Att gen , whether Clinton's involvement , was a thing that could be investigated by Mueller. It was not at Mueller's discretion , whether to investigate into the parameters of Uranium one scandal. It was not at his discretion to investigate whether the contact at the Trump tower meeting , was working for Simpson Fusion GPS etc. 

Either Mueller is at fault for skewing the parameters of his investigation , or the att gen is the one deciding to limit the investigation to Trump , regardless of whether the facts led elsewhere. 

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.

(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

(b)Additional jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in his or her original jurisdiction is necessary in order to fully investigate and resolve the matters assigned, or to investigate new matters that come to light in the course of his or her investigation, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General, who will determine whether to include the additional matters within the Special Counsel's jurisdiction or assign them elsewhere.

(c)Civil and administrative jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel determines that administrative remedies, civil sanctions or other governmental action outside the criminal justice system might be appropriate, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General with respect to the appropriate component to take any necessary action. A Special Counsel shall not have civil or administrative authority unless specifically granted such jurisdiction by the Attorney General.

So I am thinking  it is not indicated that the Uranium one scandal is being investigated currently , nor if it was underway during Muellers assignment to nail Trump -(rather than seriously investigate Russian effect on our election via Fusion or FBI efforts.) 

Edited by Stosh

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

Mueller testimony is a "joke" 

My wife took the words out of my mouth when she asked, 'does he have Alzheimer?' 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

So I am thinking  it is not indicated that the Uranium one scandal is being investigated currently , nor if it was underway during Muellers assignment to nail Trump -(rather than seriously investigate Russian effect on our election via Fusion or FBI efforts.) 

good observation, but there's already been other clues that U1 has been rolling for some time

how'd this post age :lol:

3 minutes ago, joeblast said:

good observation, but there's already been other clues that U1 has been rolling for some time

how'd this post age :lol:

Ok , but then I do not see why 

The DOJ is investigating the Uranium One scandal

is noted.

Edited by Stosh

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

Ok , but then I do not see why 

The DOJ is investigating the Uranium One scandal

is noted.

Elementary, my dear Watson B)

Mueller gettin torn UP

45c3b4b9b35233ad97bb927aeac769d01e203f73

8fe93445330f50fa4f7f62f242cb8391281ff310

bfb766a7e2ae0c2fc5459cb375e8ac0205a65bff

00a297150d363c5afa6bba34a3f6619eb371c742

3e2ac7366df4967d7e971e46ab7222fef5ecd40a

e574a7b02f7c30a7470b6b6e77e6a6f55fe8c481

311cedae0e1992546c4ab47846169d5c5d2f1296

Read that Mueller did just that when asked by Rep Steube - unconfirmed as of right now

2acf9fd04af646c56824b6f853574fa07235a2c5

moar perjury

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/perjury-mueller-claims-his-may-29-presser-had-nothing-to-do-with-potential-contempt-order-in-russian-troll-farm-case-here-is-evidence-to-the-contrary/

I think at this point Mueller is just trying not to have family members murdered before the culling

speculative?  the waorld may yet find out!

Spoiler

Edited by joeblast

3 hours ago, joeblast said:

Elementary, my dear Watson B)

Mueller gettin torn UP

45c3b4b9b35233ad97bb927aeac769d01e203f73

8fe93445330f50fa4f7f62f242cb8391281ff310

bfb766a7e2ae0c2fc5459cb375e8ac0205a65bff

00a297150d363c5afa6bba34a3f6619eb371c742

3e2ac7366df4967d7e971e46ab7222fef5ecd40a

e574a7b02f7c30a7470b6b6e77e6a6f55fe8c481

311cedae0e1992546c4ab47846169d5c5d2f1296

Read that Mueller did just that when asked by Rep Steube - unconfirmed as of right now

2acf9fd04af646c56824b6f853574fa07235a2c5

moar perjury

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/perjury-mueller-claims-his-may-29-presser-had-nothing-to-do-with-potential-contempt-order-in-russian-troll-farm-case-here-is-evidence-to-the-contrary/

I think at this point Mueller is just trying not to have family members murdered before the culling

speculative?  the waorld may yet find out!

Reveal hidden contents

It may be elementary but I can't tease out your train of thought from these snippets .

You say element , I say U238 ? :).

Acording to the Gaetz snippet , Gaetz thinks that Mueller was enjoined to study Russian interference in general , but according to rosensteins letter , Mueller was only mandated to look at Trumps involvement in that regard. If Mueller found any connections to Clinton he had to get the OK from Rosenstein to look into it. 

So if Mueller testifies that its outside his purview, then he is throwing Rosenstein under the bus.. in regards to the questions on 

why were these other leads not followed up

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of Donald Trump;

On page 2 and 3 of the report , Mueller carefully worded what his mandate was , and it was in regards to Trump , though it can easily be read to mean he had much broader authority. 

For questions about the scope of the investigation Rosenstein needs to be brought up before a grand jury. 

He signed the FISA application , He hired mueller , allowed mueller to hire pit bulls, and manipulated the scope of what was covered , and then like many do , he bailed out of the office. AAnd he prompted Trump to fire Comey , which was a thing that would look bad , like Trump was obstructing. 

Rosenstein's letter 

Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey be fired

10 May 2017

Mueller Trump-Russia inquiry

Image captionDeputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein penned the memo recommending Comey's dismissal

President Donald Trump followed the recommendation of his deputy attorney general when he fired FBI boss James Comey. What did Rod Rosenstein say? This is his letter in full.

Memorandum for the Attorney General

SUBJECT: Restoring public confidence in the FBI

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has long been regarded as our nation's premier federal investigative agency. Over the past year, however, the FBI's reputation and credibility have suffered substantial damage, and it has affected the entire Department of Justice. That is deeply troubling to many Department employees and veterans, legislators and citizens.

The current FBI Director is an articulate and persuasive speaker about leadership and the immutable principles of the Department of Justice. He deserves our appreciation for his public service. As you and I have discussed, however, I cannot defend the Director's handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton's emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken. Almost everyone agrees that the Director made serious mistakes; it is one of the few issues that unites people of diverse perspectives.

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement. At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors. The Director now defends his decision by asserting that he believed attorney General Loretta Lynch had a conflict. But the FBI Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department. There is a well-established process for other officials to step in when a conflict requires the recusal of the Attorney General. On July 5, however, the Director announced his own conclusions about the nation's most sensitive criminal investigation, without the authorization of duly appointed Justice Department leaders.

What was Clinton FBI probe about?

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation. Derogatory information sometimes is disclosed in the course of criminal investigations and prosecutions, but we never release it gratuitously. The Director laid out his version of the facts for the news media as if it were a closing argument, but without a trial. It is a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do. 

In response to skeptical question at a congressional hearing, the Director defended his remarks by saying that his "goal was to say what is true. What did we do, what did we find, what do we think about it." But the goal of a federal criminal investigation is not to announce our thoughts at a press conference. The goal is to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to justify a federal criminal prosecution, then allow a federal prosecutor who exercises authority delegated by the Attorney General to make a prosecutorial decision, and then - if prosecution is warranted - let the judge and jury determine the facts. We sometimes release information about closed investigations in appropriate ways, but the FBI does not do it sua sponte.

Concerning his letter to the Congress on October 28, 2016, the Director cast his decision as a choice between whether he would "speak" about the FBI's decision to investigate the newly-discovered email messages or "conceal" it. "Conceal" is a loaded term that misstates the issue. When federal agents and prosecutors quietly open a criminal investigation, we are not concealing anything; we are simply following the longstanding policy that we refrain from publicizing non-public information. In that context, silence is not concealment.

My perspective on these issues is shared by former Attorneys General and Deputy Attorneys General from different eras and both political parties. Judge Laurence Silberman, who served as Deputy Attorneys General under President Ford, wrote that "it is not the bureau's responsibility to opine on whether a matter should be prosecuted." Silberman believes that the Director's "Performance was so inappropriate for an FBI director that [he] doubt the bureau will ever completely recover." Jamie Gorelick, Deputy Attorney General under President George W. Bush, to opine that the Director had "chosen personally to restrike the balance between transparency and fairness, department from the department's traditions." They concluded that the Director violated his obligation to "preserve, protect and defend" the traditions of the Department and the FBI.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, who served under President George W Bush, observed the Director "stepped way outside his job in disclosing the recommendation in that fashion" because the FBI director "doesn't make that decision". Alberto Gonzales, who also served as Attorneys General under President George W Bush, called the decision "an error in judgement." Eric Holder, who served as Deputy Attorneys General under President Clinton and Attorneys General under President Obama, said that the Director's decision "was incorrect. It violated long-standing Justice Department policies and traditions. And it ran counter to guidance that I put in place four years ago laying out the proper way to conduct investigations during an election season." Holder concluded that the Director "broke with these fundamental principles" and "negatively affected public trust in both the Justice Department and the FBI".

Former Deputy Attorneys General Gorelick and Thompson described the unusual event as "real-time, raw-take transparency taken to its illogical limit, a kind of reality TV of federal criminal investigation," that is "antithetical to the interests of justice".

Donald Ayer, who served as Deputy Attorneys General under President HW Bush, along with former Justice Department officials, was "astonished and perplexed" by the decision to "break[] with longstanding practices followed by officials of both parties during past elections." Ayer's letter noted, "Perhaps most troubling… is the precedent set by this departure from the Department's widely-respected, non-partisan traditions."

We should reject the departure and return to the traditions.

Although the President has the power to remove an FBI director, the decision should not be taken lightly. I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions.

dunno why theres a strike through

Edited by Stosh

“Now director, the Special Counsel applied this inverted burden of proof that I can’t find and you said doesn’t exist anywhere in the Department policies and you used it to write a report,” he added.

Ratcliffe also slammed him for not following the special counsel’s regulations.

“It cllearly says write a confidential report about decisions reached. Nowhere in here does it say write a report about decisions that weren’t reached…potential crimes that weren’t charged,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/24/rep-ratcliffe-eviscerates-robert-mueller-for-violating-doj-policy-and-trumps-presumption-of-innocence/

looks like it turned out thankfully as expected....it will be hard for the Dims,  to accept it 

Lets see how much stomach they got, or as some might say "intestinal fortitude" 

to  go for it....:mellow:

On 7/22/2019 at 12:45 PM, windwalker said:

There is no such thing as an undocumented alien ,  any alien in the US not documented is illegal  until their status becomes documented.

edUNgpk.jpg

rLQZ6dT.jpg

8wowfVR.jpg

Edited by gendao
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Stosh said:

It may be elementary but I can't tease out your train of thought from these snippets .

because my conclusion wasnt only driven by those snippets, but by the totality of observations B)

4 hours ago, gendao said:

all wars are bankster wars - at some point folks are going to have to stop attributing these atrocities to "the USA" and pin the blame where it belongs, on the networks that were nothing more than rogue operations making the government function for people other than the US citizens.

Q posted this

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/RawSIGINTGuidelines-as-approved-redacted.pdf

PROCEDURES FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR DISSEMINATION OF RAW SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION BY THE NSA

Check the 'DECLASS ON' date anons:

Classified By: 2476680

Derived From: NSA/CSSM 1-52

Declassify On: 20411231

2041 Dec 31

This has been declassified 22 years earlier than it should have been. What does that tell you?

>>7175228
Archive and save.
Will become extremely important.
Q

>>7175039
Signed by Clapper and Lynch shortly after POTUS was elected.

>>7175039
Important.
[Signature page]
DECLAS for specific reason (public).
Analyze carefully.
Relevant to future pending events.
Q

40d887cf84490a13de36924c27855accfb787e93

oof that's bad....go read....basically writing something up to allow themselves to disseminate information they otherwise would not be able to, in the interim period between election and Trump taking office...this was in effect Obama giving "all 17 intel agencies" access to NSA.

. (U) Purpose. The purpose of these Procedures is to enable IC elements to conduct their national security missions more effectively by providing them with access to raw SIGINT from NSA, as authorized by section 2.3 of E.O. 12333, in a manner that complies with the Fourth Amendment and protects the privacy of U.S. persons.

may choose to make raw SIGINT available (i) through NSA's systems; (ii) through a shared IC or other Government capability, such as a cloud-based environment; or (iii) by transferring some or all of the information to the recipient IC element's information systems.

(covering trump's presidency)

A. (U) Time periods for retention of raw SIGINT. A recipient IC element may retain raw SIGINT for not more than five years after the information is first collected

Logical thinking about Epstein

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/07/23/jeffrey-epstein-appeal-no-bail-ruling-child-sex-trafficking-case/1803636001/📁
Does a person who fights hard for bail, then appeals the original decision (attempt to overturn), attempt suicide prior to the ruling of the appeal?
Logical thinking.
Q

still think Q is a larp?

WpQmnmP.jpg

@ralis @Trunk

what do you think declas is going to look like when it begins?  ;)  will you know what evidence of treason looks like when you see it?

Edited by joeblast

I toughed it out and watched most of the Mueller thing last night, I have to admit I fell asleep for a while. 

But I want to share that I thought Our Republican warriors did a great job with the questions.

Hopefully that was the last gasp of trying to pretend that the Russian angle hoax  was legit and they can all turn their attention to making good law , while those investigators charged with running down the bad guys do their thing. 

That would be great. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It is weird the dims, keep talkin about obstruction when the doj, made it clear there was none.

They don't seem to understand the presumption of innocence, what a prosecutor's job is and who his boss was.

He claimed his report was written specifically for the doj when obviously it was not.  

kinda of sad watching Muller, by some accounts he was a pretty bad guy not really worthy of any sympathy.

He looked very drawn and burnt out.

Edited by windwalker

When this first started felt it was kind of strange all the investigators known Democrat supporters.

In the end it kind of worked out  being obviously biased one would tend to think that if anything was going on they would find it which they did not.

I don't really see the distinction between the Russians providing disinformation and the mainstream news medias' disinformation.

The mainstream news media is biased they fail as being investigators for the people allowing the people to understand what's going on.

Freedom of press guaranteed in the Constitution was guaranteed because of the press's role in being able to provide unbiased information to the people.

They've become partisan no longer able to function in this role.  Good thing in this day and age there is social media and the internet for writing a function that the mainstream press no longer does

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ilhan Omar (Kerem Yucel / AFP / Getty)

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has published an op-ed in the New York Times on Thursday in which she urges readers to go beyond condemning President Donald Trump as a racist, and “confront” his policies. Along the way, she confirms Trump’s basic criticism of her: namely, that she does not like the United States of America, at least as she finds it.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/25/ilhan-omar-trashes-america-again-in-new-york-times-op-ed/

Her time is coming,

soon   not even being in a protected class will protect her