2 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Ah

btw, the answer to that chicken/egg dilemma is: The rooster.  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, rene said:

Hey @Pilgrim  I like your new avatar!! No mixing up that one!

Thanks

Zoom in on it you will see the black orb with the white star.

On phone now will use computer and upload large version.

I may animate this so people can better understand what True Yoni or Jyoti looks like.

It is like driving through a tunnel and there are rings of light, and the more you focus on the center in favor of  the rings the faster you pass through them.

The trick is not to stare at the rings with your minds eye but the darkness dead center yet allow yourself to enjoy the rings and allow them to glow in the periphery of your mental vision.

As soon as you pass one and it passes over you like the orifice of a cosmic Yoni you see yet another in the distance.

Keeping attention mainly in the center like when driving a car keeps you on track going down the tunnel.

This is the reverse of birth through the Brahma Yoni. I suspect we do this while dying. 

The trick is not to to pay attention to the beautiful yellow rings, if you do you go to the wall of the tunnel all becomes yellow beautiful light but you never reach the 5 pointed thin white star let alone penetrate it too experience what is inside the black orb. Instead you return to normal awareness.

I have gone inside and it is amazing and beautiful.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Oh,is that where you were going? I see. I thought you were going as Rene spoke.

Perhaps I should pay closer attention to my own thread...

What I'm saying is that I cannot change you, and you cannot change me. We can grind each other into submission. We can destroy one another, but we can't change one another. However, I can change myself and you can change yourself, and as we each change ourselves the world, one person at a time, begins to change.

For example: You and I are duking it out (metaphorically speaking) and I just stop. I give up. I let you win and begin to work on myself. At first you cheer because you won. But then you realize there is no one to push back against you. You've lost your counterweight. That angers you so you seek me out to reestablish our relationship, but I'm having none of it. In fact, I'm happy. And you see that I am happy, which angers you even more. But time passes and you see that I remain happy, so you begin to work on yourself - you have nothing better to do, after all. Then suddenly you are happy, too!

And so it goes. One person at a time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rene said:

Hey @Pilgrim  I like your new avatar!! No mixing up that one!

@rene  Here it is large and the picture does not do the actual experience justice, The ring should be more golden and well the colors are far more real and vibrant than I can produce with my skills.

Stage4-1.gif.e029eeb82e982c102d42f11466357826.gif

11 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

@rene  Here it is large and the picture does not do the actual experience justice, The ring should be more golden and well the colors are far more real and vibrant than I can produce with my skills.

That's really nice. Vivid & engaging! Thanks for the journey! (-:

1 hour ago, rene said:

That's really nice. Vivid & engaging! Thanks for the journey! (-:

Can you see the corollary of the experience and why it is called Yoni Mudra?  They de-feminzed it in the 1920's calling it Jyoti or light mudra which as I have explained is the incorrect was to practice.

In my understanding the tunnel is the Cosmic Vaginal wall The birth canal and the rings the layers of penetration from the outer world to the inner world and the dark orb is the cosmic womb and the 5 pointed star the cosmic cervix. 

As above so below, never ever sell yourself short ladies. _/|\_

Edited by Pilgrim
Left something out.
  • Thanks 1

I think the struggle goes down like this, Lost I T,

Person 2 is afraid person 1 is going to have an impact , so P2 puts their fingers in their ears and chants nananana. This pisses off P1, who doesn't see what is so scary, because he isn't scared, but makes a fresh attempt anyway . P1 hopes in vain that P2 will get tired of the jumbled ideas and fear, P1 gets jaded, and then just prefers to pound P2 because it's just faster and less demanding in light of an expected failed replay.

Edited by Stosh

P2, doesn't want to admit anything and decides  instead to double down, to maintain status quo, but blames P1, just as P1 blames P2.

Edited by Stosh

11 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

That's a very nice cosmic vagina. 

Thanks.

Edited by Stosh

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

Thanks.

Indeed and just to be perfectly clear this is not a contrived visualization or fiction nor is it a make believe anything but what is directly experienced.

Most Kriyabans I have worked with do not see the rings at first, some never do, most get there. It takes a stillness and spaciousness of mind and correct practice. In allot of ways it is like getting the feel of it like riding a bike. I have yet to meet anyone who has seen the black orb or penetrated the white star besides myself.

This illustration is static and does not compare. 

The experience is repeatable but once you've got it and understand it deep inside the reason to repeat it leaves you.

Kriya is so much more than most even know. Bon however takes up the reigns where Kriya ends. Together they are powerful complimentary lineages.

Edited by Pilgrim

5 hours ago, Stosh said:

Person 2 is afraid person 1 is going to have an impact , so P2 puts their fingers in their ears and chants nananana. This pisses off P1, who doesn't see what is so scary, because he isn't scared, but makes a fresh attempt anyway . P1 hopes in vain that P2 will get tired of the jumbled ideas and fear, P1 gets jaded, and then just prefers to pound P2 because it's just faster and less demanding in light of an expected failed replay.

I think we're both talking about bass but you're talking about fish and I'm talking about guitars...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stosh said:

One possibility...

5 hours ago, Stosh said:

And there are multiple other possibilities. 

This assumes fear on the part of the 'other'. If one didn't hold the idea of the other 'fearing' what would the dynamic look like?

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

Thanks.

One more thing though the rings are beautiful  it is entering the "Cosmic Womb the Black Orb"  through the 5 pointed thin white star the Cosmic Orifice of the Cosmic Cervix that is important.

When you enter the womb you experience what is growing there and it is being inside of a entirely different dimension and Universe and there is a God growing in there or I suppose what could be called a Buddha. In my case the God was a male figure in his mid to late 30's 

That Buddha is you. Your true self and when you realize this you are astounded because you realize the part of you that is in this world this earth realm typing is a fragment of your own totality returning home and you are not only non duel in this awareness but duel at the same time and both the returning fragment and the whole are of one mind so there is no duality. What is thought by one also plays in the mind of the other as a mirror.

You are pleased and comfortable to be here and you are being welcomed to remain or return but if you remain the body life is over,  your body will asphyxiate because this is a deep form of Samadhi where the breathing is not happening. 

Trying to explain this by necessity creates a paradox of words.

This is not the same as Mahasamadhi where there is no heart beat. That is different and on the way back from absolute absorption one experiences Rigpa.

I have been trying to describe this for years. Yesterday I heard Rigpa explained by Marcy Vaughn in TWR'S audio book  of The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep https://www.amazon.com/Tibetan-Yogas-Dream-Sleep/dp/1559391014

As she was describing Rigpa I was shocked and said Oh yes I know exactly what she is talking about.

Sorry OP this has drifted a bit more....

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

One possibility...

And there are multiple other possibilities. 

This assumes fear on the part of the 'other'. If one didn't hold the idea of the other 'fearing' what would the dynamic look like?

Since you feel that there are other variations on the theme, feel free to give your scenario, but I figure 'fear' as the best word defining the instinct to preserve ones-self, in this situation , because I am assuming that people are social creatures at heart. Social for their own benefit and make up. Therefore , the instinct or need to socialize can be counted as virtuous to fulfill. 

Comparatively the need to maintain ones boundaries integrity is more easily met. 

Rephrased , the interactive one goes ,with, the grain of human need for social interaction. The retreating person is making the best of the situation they can figure out, but misses on social interaction, - some people may gravitate to it as a power position. 

Anyway  I actively Invite , you to post a bit on the 'basic social struggle' (which might colorfully be called 'cannibalism') as you see it. ( although its not my thread) 

Edited by Stosh

44 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

One more thing though the rings are beautiful  it is entering the "Cosmic Womb the Black Orb"  through the 5 pointed thin white star the Cosmic Orifice of the Cosmic Cervix that is important.

When you enter the womb you experience what is growing there and it is being inside of a entirely different dimension and Universe and there is a God growing in there or I suppose what could be called a Buddha. In my case the God was a male figure in his mid to late 30's 

That Buddha is you. Your true self and when you realize this you are astounded because you realize the part of you that is in this world this earth realm typing is a fragment of your own totality returning home and you are not only non duel in this awareness but duel at the same time and both the returning fragment and the whole are of one mind so there is no duality. What is thought by one also plays in the mind of the other as a mirror.

You are pleased and comfortable to be here and you are being welcomed to remain or return but if you remain the body life is over,  your body will asphyxiate because this is a deep form of Samadhi where the breathing is not happening. 

Trying to explain this by necessity creates a paradox of words.

This is not the same as Mahasamadhi where there is no heart beat. That is different and on the way back from absolute absorption one experiences Rigpa.

I have been trying to describe this for years. Yesterday I heard Rigpa explained by Marcy Vaughn in TWR'S audio book  of The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep https://www.amazon.com/Tibetan-Yogas-Dream-Sleep/dp/1559391014

As she was describing Rigpa I was shocked and said Oh yes I know exactly what she is talking about.

Sorry OP this has drifted a bit more....

Thanks for sharing that, but please understand I just don't have the frame of reference to really understand the words used. ( except for not having a heartbeat- I know what that's like , intimately ) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Thanks for sharing that, but please understand I just don't have the frame of reference to really understand the words used. ( except for not having a heartbeat- I know what that's like , intimately ) 

Thanks Stosh I should probably put this stuff in my PPD

If you feel comfortable sharing may I ask how you came to your experience of heart not beating?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Thanks Stosh I should probably put this stuff in my PPD

If you feel comfortable sharing may I ask how you came to your experience of heart not beating?

Arrhythmia with accompanying heart failure. The regimen I am on with amiodarone has me ticking at 60 BPM with a normal ejection fraction, but I can easily remember not being able to detect a discernible beat or breathe.

(congenital idiopathic cardiomyopathy. )

Edited by Stosh
  • Thanks 1

Arrhythmia with accompanying heart failure. The regimen I am on with amiodarone has me ticking at 60 BPM with a normal ejection fraction, but I can easily remember not being able to detect a discernible beat or breathe. 

:hugs Stosh and waits for the punch in the arm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I see so you do understand what I have written in the past about if the heart does not beat the lungs do not breathe.

Glad to hear you have it under control. I also hope id did not cause you too much distress. On the opposite side of here where we need the heart to beat to be present  it is very, very peaceful.

9 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

I see so you do understand what I have written in the past about if the heart does not beat the lungs do not breathe.

Glad to hear you have it under control. I also hope id did not cause you too much distress. On the opposite side of here where we need the heart to beat to be present  it is very, very peaceful.

Thanks, ya gotta take what life throws at you, there is simply nothing else, and yeah , having it actually beating again , was big. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Since you feel that there are other variations on the theme, feel free to give your scenario, but I figure 'fear' as the best word defining the instinct to preserve ones-self, in this situation , because I am assuming that people are social creatures at heart. Social for their own benefit and make up. Therefore , the instinct or need to socialize can be counted as virtuous to fulfill. 

Comparatively the need to maintain ones boundaries integrity is more easily met. 

Rephrased , the interactive one goes ,with, the grain of human need for social interaction. The retreating person is making the best of the situation they can figure out, but misses on social interaction, - some people may gravitate to it as a power position. 

Anyway  I actively Invite , you to post a bit on the 'basic social struggle' (which might colorfully be called 'cannibalism') as you see it. ( although its not my thread) 

This deserves a much longer and more thorough response than I have time to give in this moment. 

And I hope you don't mind if at the moment I leave it with the thought that many times it seems people are just playing out programming.. with the understanding that this may not be an entirely accurate way of describing it and needs more fleshing out. 

Until I can return to this, take care of yourself Stoshy-poo. :)

• Like 1

Some further thoughts on that hawk that ilumairen and/or Pilgrim may or may not want to shoot.

Let´s suppose we decide it´s virtuous not to interfere with nature.  According to this worldview, a hawk gets to be hawkish.  Living creatures often appear violent but all beings are entitled to act in accordance with their nature.  OK, fine.  Now here´s the question: are human beings not also part of the natural world?  If a Bum sees a hawk about to eat a smaller bird and wants to protect the smaller bird, well, I figure that protective impulse is also a natural one.

Can we take this attitude of non-interference and apply it to our own behavior? To the behavior of other human beings? Should we? 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2