23 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

There´s a world of difference between I disagree and here´s why and I disagree you stupid idiot.

True. There's also a big difference between this is what I think and this is what I was told to think. That's the main issue I struggle with, since my entire life is spent in pursuit of the question: what do I think? That's the essential reason why I am not doctrinaire in my thoughts. I am not a Taoist although I follow Tao. I am not a Christian although I believe in God. I am not a conservative although I believe there is much that deserves conserving. I am not a liberal although I take a live and let live approach to life. It's maddening to hear people parrot talking points in lieu of their own thoughts. That's the worst part of people, but I understand why it is so: following doctrine and embracing orthodoxy is easy; It's also lazy.

• Like 2

I've been in a mood lately. Spending way too much time in The Pit, but it feels like we're having some real conversations instead of just bashing each other over the head.

Yum, yum. Cannibal. ;)

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2019 at 10:47 AM, Pilgrim said:

As for me I would have shot the hawk. I have no problem shooting anything getting aggressive in my territory. Lifts leg and marks the perimeter. :P

scary_werewolf_head_grinning1.thumb.png.02764ec9d0afdbdbbf78d4e3a92bdf6e.png

speaking wolf to wolf, there are all types of creatures in the forest: bear, big cat, hawks, rabbits.. in my neck of the woods, and I live along the river, so creatures do wander in,,,

including this

Spoiler

she is real. stayed over 5 days/ nights. my cottage has never been cleaner, yet,, anyways, last seen wearing leather boots, levis, red hoodie, and a concealed bfk. with respects to Charles Perrault, Peter, and the Grimm boys the story needs a major make over,,

wolf may be able to take out 98 of these, then there is one that will cannibalize her own grandmother and another makes quick work out of the baddest big wolf. 

12 minutes ago, zerostao said:

speaking wolf to wolf, there are all types of creatures in the forest: bear, big cat, hawks, rabbits.. in my neck of the woods, and I live along the river, so creatures do wander in,,,

including this

Reveal hidden contents

she is real. stayed over 5 days/ nights. my cottage has never been cleaner, yet,, anyways, last seen wearing leather boots, levis, red hoodie, and a concealed bfk. with respects to Charles Perrault, Peter, and the Grimm boys the story needs a major make over,,

wolf may be able to take out 98 of these, then there is one that will cannibalize her own grandmother and another makes quick work out of the baddest big wolf. 

You might enjoy a show called the Order on Netflix.

44 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

You might enjoy a show called the Order on Netflix.

one of the last things red said to me was " I understand there is an order to things and a chain of command."

the Netflix show sounds cool, living where I do, we have that sort of stuff live and in real time, being distracted could also be detrimental,

I do look forward to the next season of Peaky Blinders and GOT, I will post trusted sentries when I watch those.

"some do magic, some do harm"

Spoiler

can't have a thread titled Cannibal without Caliban making a cameo appearance at least. 

Edited by zerostao

23 minutes ago, zerostao said:

living where I do, we have that sort of stuff live and in real time

Where would this be? 

chili street

just across the bridge from olive hill

the south end of the forest gets most of the attention

yet what goes on unnoticed in the north is phenonmenal

I've had a long standing open invitation to bums to visit if they happen to be passing thru

a few have taken me up on it, altho, they almost always choose the south end to meet up at

Edited by zerostao

44 minutes ago, zerostao said:

I do look forward to the next season of Peaky Blinders and GOT

Believe it or not I have never watched a single episode of GOT. Some day I may have a lot of binge watching to do...

5 minutes ago, zerostao said:

chili street

just across the bridge from olive hill

Always figured those Kentucky woods were full of critters.

• Like 1

It seems the cannibalization continues. People are eating each other here in the US. I see similar dishes being served in Europe. Is this what a global civil war looks like? Are we birthing a new era from the dying carcass of the past or is this something altogether different? Maybe China really does have mind control...

China builds toward an undustrial labor revolt.

Those folks in abhorrent conditions and lack of protection are waking up and it's going to be a big ripple when they begin to move.