Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, flowing hands said:

 

This is why I'm leaving, the BS on this site is getting worse and worse and worse :wacko:

I think you are very self opinionated behind your monkey mask and yet what have you offered to show us that you actually know anything other than subtle attacking other people, just cleverly keeping yourself from suspension? You appear to me to know very little other than your own over inflated ego tells you how wonderful you are and how not so wonderful others are in your self proclaimed opinion. Most people will say who their teacher is, so tell us we can examine your credentials. 

 

Seems like bs is something that does not fit your paradigm / model.

Only, masters, know that model, even told by God himself, yesterday, is not the truth.

The world is not static, it is dynamic.

When, GSmaster creates Qi Wave, you can see it vibrating at frequency above 100 revolutions per sec.

These are very different concepts, when sages are constantly learning truth from source,

and when some guy, studied from another guy, who studied from another guy something that is based on ideas / models formulated by another person several hundreds or thousands years ago.

This is the real reason, why true schools cannot exist without living master, just based on some books / recorded paradigm.

 

Hence the difference in levels grow exponentially, as you cannot truly progress with stagnant system in the dynamic world.

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

Meaning ?

 

It is an area of competence of Gods. Unless, your teacher was one, you won't know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

It is an area of competence of Gods. Unless, your teacher was one, you won't know this.

 

I am not worthy oh superior one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

Seems like bs is something that does not fit your paradigm / model.

Only, masters, know that model, even told by God himself, yesterday, is not the truth.

The world is not static, it is dynamic.

When, GSmaster creates Qi Wave, you can see it vibrating at frequency above 100 revolutions per sec.

These are very different concepts, when sages are constantly learning truth from source,

and when some guy, studied from another guy, who studied from another guy something that is based on ideas / models formulated by another person several hundreds or thousands years ago.

This is the real reason, why true schools cannot exist without living master, just based on some books / recorded paradigm.

 

Hence the difference in levels grow exponentially, as you cannot truly progress with stagnant system in the dynamic world.

 

Right, so no teacher of any sort, sorry your concept of qi is flawed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

sorry your concept of qi is flawed.

 

Erm, try to formulate your ideas into anything.

Simply saying sky is white, earth is gold, and butterflies bleed blue does not make any sense, nor it has any impact.

Where is the flaw? Explain it.

 

42 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

your own over inflated ego

 

What is ego? Do you know or you just use the words because they are fancy / popular?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Someone who would possess any dao power, would be way different.

 

Like this ?

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Humans are fascinating creatures, I am so old, and this is still funny.

 

I'm sure you've been on here before under another name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

I'm sure you've been on here before under another name?

 

Why dont you try using your senses or channeling the right answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

Why dont you try using your senses or channeling the right answer?

 

I thought you might say that. The thing that came into my head for no reason was opendao. Perhaps it is just that you have a similar way of writing to him who was on here some years ago.

 

Let me tell you something which not many people really understand. A human's power even at the highest level of cultivation is like one cell compared to an Immortals which is equivalent to all the oceans and beyond in the world. Ok so if one wants to tap into that source, one has to make oneself a very humble, straightforward and honest person, one has to beg for them in name to come physically not mentally. They will never come to you mentally. You see, many on here don't realize this, the door is closed, shut tight, you cannot get in, if you think you've got in its all in your mind fooling you. You may kneel before the heavens for years begging them to come and 'catch' a spirit master. But if they don't want to, then they will not come, nor by any means can you tap into any of them. The oldest Immortals live amongst the stars, (outside the heavenly collective) even as a blessed Holyman who has access to the Immortals, I still cannot get many of them to come to me. They have moved on to another level of existence and certainly have no concern about a small planet light years away, let alone answer the call of a shaman.

Edited by flowing hands
typo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, lifeforce said:

 

Like this ?

 

not bad but when the shit hits the fan you need this devasting (& spiritual) art

p.s. the book guy was all that bad, he moved smoothly, used edge and binder intelligently.

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by thelerner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, thelerner said:

not bad but when the shit hits the fan you need this devasting (& spiritual) art

 

 

 

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

 

 

This guy is my favorite. And he has students.  Would love to cross hands with him honestly... maybe he'd kick my butt with his strange style. :D Vodka Fu

 

 

Edited by Fa Xin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, lifeforce said:

 

Like this ?

 

 

 

HA! at 4:20, that is what a lot of people do here!

Edited by Song of the Dao
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, flowing hands said:

The oldest Immortals live amongst the stars, (outside the heavenly collective) even as a blessed Holyman who has access to the Immortals,

 

How do you know you have access to real immortals?

Why would they give you that access? For what great purpose?

 

15 hours ago, flowing hands said:

A human's power even at the highest level of cultivation

 

Nobody is here at the highest level of cultivation, may be never will be,  this is pointless thing to speak about, as you simply don't know, until you are there.

 

15 hours ago, flowing hands said:

Ok so if one wants to tap into that source, one has to make oneself a very humble, straightforward and honest person, one has to beg for them in name to come physically not mentally.

 

So, first you consider them as a source, then you want to use them for personal benefit.

In the end you are begging them?

 

I never give beggars anything. This is not how the world works. Beggars will always be beggars.

 

15 hours ago, flowing hands said:

I still cannot get many of them to come to me. They have moved on to another level of existence and certainly have no concern about a small planet light years away, let alone answer the call of a shaman.

 

You are telling in the first phrase, that their power is beyond all power ever imaginable, beyond oceans and mountains and our little planet. Next, you want them to come to you. Sounds like you want to commit suicide? If being that powerful comes here, you won't be able to survive any kind of a contact. The laws of energy, mass and physics, are still in place.

 

If sun comes a bit closer to the earth, earth will evaporate in a second with all the trillion lifeforms, various cultivators and shamans, and the whole humanity, who as you think populate the cosmos as "old immortals", which sounds as a wishful ego desire, without any evidence.

 

Humans are generally racists, they think they are superior species, they think they are intelligent beings and then they think they have created everything around them, and even the space itself was created by some human god. Do I even need to say that this smells like drunken delusion....

 

Far above the kungfu drunken master above.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

...

Do I even need to say that this smells like drunken delusion....

 

Yeah...but we all need a hobby.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You are telling in the first phrase, that their power is beyond all power ever imaginable, beyond oceans and mountains and our little planet. Next, you want them to come to you. Sounds like you want to commit suicide? If being that powerful comes here, you won't be able to survive any kind of a contact. The laws of energy, mass and physics, are still in place.

 

If sun comes a bit closer to the earth, earth will evaporate in a second with all the trillion lifeforms, various cultivators and shamans, and the whole humanity, who as you think populate the cosmos as "old immortals", which sounds as a wishful ego desire, without any evidence.

 

Humans are generally racists, they think they are superior species, they think they are intelligent beings and then they think they have created everything around them, and even the space itself was created by some human god. Do I even need to say that this smells like drunken delusion....

 

Far above the kungfu drunken master above

 

This is very silly for someone who claims they are tapping into the deity power. An Immortal can come and move at minus a millions volts. They can come at 12v , they can come at a trillion trillion volts. They can change their form from energy to matter and so be any living thing. When they come to a human to teach they come at an appropriate voltage enough to throw you around and move you at will without burning your insides up. They will sometimes send an emissary, and not the real Immortal. My experience has taught me that when they come in person you know, the energy is very strong and sometimes has burnt me and is  very painful, especially when they enter ones entire body. Once they have left and whatever the reason for their coming is over, one feels very exhausted by the sheer  strength of how they move you and their energy, even though they have entered inside you at virtually no volts. An Immortal can pass through the sun as if it was not there. They can create universes and life forms from their own energy.  but they are completely governed by non action and so they never interfere. The earth may be drawn so close to the sun that everything in the world is burnt to a crisp; they won't interfere. They are beyond making value judgments.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

When they come to a human to teach they come at an appropriate voltage enough to throw you around and move you at will without burning your insides up

 

Surely, you are holyman and very important being on this planet, for them to do this.

 

42 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

come to a human to teach

 

So, what did they teach you.

 

44 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

The earth may be drawn so close to the sun that everything in the world is burnt to a crisp; they won't interfere.

 

Yet, they interfered in the future of our mankind, by teaching one holyman their sacred immortal arts. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something interesting is happening here.  A thread that was started for the purpose of disparaging one person´s practice claims has turned into a thread focusing on disparaging the original disparager. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Yet, they interfered in the future of our mankind, by teaching one holyman their sacred immortal arts. 

 

 

All over the world spirits of various levels have taught shamans for thousands of years.

19 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Surely, you are holyman and very important being on this planet, for them to do this.

They have never hurt me, but when a very strong energy touches you it can be painful. It teaches you to know their potential and reinforces ones great respect for the power they posses and for who they are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

over the world spirits of various levels have taught

 

When you are in contact with spirits there is no way to verify their identity. You might be thinking you were taught by immortal overgod, when infact you were taught by some insect lifeform.

 

Energy lifeforms that communicate with people are usually not doing this for free. If we cannot find any reasons why some immortal highgod would teach a mortal, that is because there are no such reasons.

 

There are many of "seekers" who seek such contacts in order to gain knowledge or power. Ghosts / spirits go for this contact in order to get living energy and feed of living soul.

 

When they get in contact with a spirit, spirit tells them that they are someone important. Hence why people constantly communicate with bodhidharmas, buddhas, monkey kings, vanga's, Osho, overgods, overlords, nobody ever communicated with peasant called Vasya or coal digger called Anthony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

When you are in contact with spirits there is no way to verify their identity. You might be thinking you were taught by immortal overgod, when infact you were taught by some insect lifeform.

 

Energy lifeforms that communicate with people are usually not doing this for free. If we cannot find any reasons why some immortal highgod would teach a mortal, that is because there are no such reasons.

 

There are many of "seekers" who seek such contacts in order to gain knowledge or power. Ghosts / spirits go for this contact in order to get living energy and feed of living soul.

 

When they get in contact with a spirit, spirit tells them that they are someone important. Hence why people constantly communicate with bodhidharmas, buddhas, monkey kings, vanga's, Osho, overgods, overlords, nobody ever communicated with peasant called Vasya or coal digger called Anthony.

 

You can know and there are many examples of Divine beings providing teachings. Buddhism is filled with many examples.

 

 I have also seen many examples of people thinking they are taught by God or some some Divine being and be very caught up in it. Often in such relationships the person believes they are very advanced and savior like.

 

What I find happening is the mind translates the light, 3rd eye sight. Based one ones depth an astral being may appear as an angel or even a famous guru based on ones belief structure.

 

So I agree there are dangers or more that one should be cautious of what one sees.

 

With that being said there are wonders, the Divine does like to help and I have learned to not be so dismissive of things.

Edited by Jonesboy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flowing hands said:

 

All over the world spirits of various levels have taught shamans for thousands of years.

They have never hurt me, but when a very strong energy touches you it can be painful. It teaches you to know their potential and reinforces ones great respect for the power they posses and for who they are.

 

To me such pain is more the energy from the divine hitting upon your obstructions.

 

Think of it like the Divine is trying to help you but the energy is hitting upon issues you are holding onto tightly. Hence the pain.

 

If you let go, the pain will go away and expansions often follows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

So I agree there are dangers or more that one should be cautious of what one sees.

 

With that being said there are wonders, the Divine does like to help

 

If it worked that would be self-evident, like a person gaining supernatural powers out of nowhere.

But in majority of cases it ends poorly. At the very least a person loses 10-15-30-50 years practicing something and being stuck in advancement. In this particular case, it is all obvious, I've scanned it with 3rd eye, but not gonna say it publicly.

 

Finding out from all the ghosts / spirits lifeforms one that actually was an advanced cultivator and is willing to teach, is just as likely as winning national lottery.

Especially, when a person does not know / have not studied basic safety precautions when contacting spirits.

Like begging ghosts or opening up a weak position sounds like an invitation for a trouble..

 

I generally, do not endorse any practice with spirits communication for my students.

 

Flowing hands or any other master taught by Immortal, could demonstrate any siddhi.

That will prove authenticity and there won't be doubts about immortal teacher, whom nobody can verify.

For an immortal who is as powerful as all oceans and mountains, and planets together, who can transmit 1trillion volt power, it is not a problem to teach "student" siddhi.

Even Chang could teach Jim siddhi. It did not take 30 years, but about 5 or 10.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites