2 hours ago, rideforever said:

When I was young in the 1970s things were very different from today.
People were more competent and practical, they were more grounded and took care of their lives.
They had a good spirit and believed in something.
Pleasures and luxuries were maybe for the weekend.
They were much more responsible and intelligent.

People have degenerated to the point the only solution will be (prediction) to put them into a vat and plug a usb cable into their head and intravenously feed them.   Just like that film ... what was the name again ?

How many humans can stand up against what society is becoming ?  

yes I discovered the "Actual Matrix Plan" - and exposed this back in 2001 - https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_matrix43.htm  this corroborated my master's thesis on radical ecology and music theory.

People are just more disconnected from the land - with all the x-boxes or whatever - gameboy or whatever. haha. People are being "driven" in the megaslums - desperately looking to make cash - to pay off debts.

India has a mass suicide crisis - why? Because Cargill and Monsanto and Bill Gates - have taken over India's economy.

digital agriculture where you don't need people....

Vandana Shiva: We Must Fight Back Against the 1 Percent to Stop the Sixth Mass Extinction

10 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Actual Matrix Plan

As creatures evolve in existence, they go through many stages, eventually arriving at a transition from programmed animal, to objective being.   

It is a very big step.
Somewhere in the middle of that step is a very bad place where the higher intelligence meets the animal and various dark forces can enter and damage a lot of souls, create parasitical relationships and hurt people, creating strange disturbed worlds.

This is what humanity represents in my opinion.

There are other dark forces here, but the truth is that humans are in a very bad stage of evolution, that easily becomes deeply corrupt.

And the only solution is for humans to radically break through to the other side.

Not just a small awakening, but a large effort to push all the way through and stabilise your identity on the other side in such a way that it cannot fall back.
This is what the spiritual teachers have done - and they reached safety, for themselves individually.
They also indicated that only a few humans are willing, or have the intelligence, or the opportunity, to make that happen.

And, there is little else to do here.
There are no other solutions, because there are no other problems.

20 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

What you are describing with less pigs and sheep can have some many variables to it that blaming climate change is a wild excuse.

How about we talk about the father of climate science?

Penn State climate scientist, Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann commits contempt of court in the ‘climate science trial of the century.’ Prominent alarmist shockingly defies judge and refuses to surrender data for open court examination. Only possible outcome: Mann’s humiliation, defeat and likely criminal investigation in the U.S.

The defendant in the libel trial, the 79-year-old Canadian climatologist, Dr Tim Ball (above, right) is expected to instruct his British Columbia attorneys to trigger mandatory punitive court sanctions, including a ruling that Mann did act with criminal intent when using public funds to commit climate data fraud. Mann’s imminent defeat is set to send shock waves worldwide within the climate science community as the outcome will be both a legal and scientific vindication of U.S. President Donald Trump’s claims that climate scare stories are a “hoax.”

As can be seen from the graphs below; Mann’s cherry-picked version of science makes the Medieval Warm Period (MWP) disappear and shows a pronounced upward ‘tick’ in the late 20th century (the blade of his ‘hockey stick’). But below that, Ball’s graph, using more reliable and widely available public data, shows a much warmer MWP, with temperatures hotter than today, and showing current temperatures well within natural variation.

graphs.jpg?resize=550%2C398&ssl=1

https://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

Again, just something to think about.

I think you must work in one of the industries that are heavy polluters, otherwise you wouldn't be so pro active in trying to dismiss anything that anyone says about what is happening to the world, whether its climate wise or loss of species and I ask what qualification if any do you have to hold your opinion, so proactive against humans causing anything at all bad? Take the case of the complete imbalance of species that now inhabit the Earth.It surprises me because you are saying things that really don't add up and things that are very much against the Dao; almost like a troll who will just keep putting things in a thread that is not adding to my original post, but sidelining it for your own opinions.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

I think you must work in one of the industries that are heavy polluters, otherwise you wouldn't be so pro active in trying to dismiss anything that anyone says about what is happening to the world, whether its climate wise or loss of species and I ask what qualification if any do you have to hold your opinion, so proactive against humans causing anything at all bad? Take the case of the complete imbalance of species that now inhabit the Earth.It surprises me because you are saying things that really don't add up and things that are very much against the Dao; almost like a troll who will just keep putting things in a thread that is not adding to my original post, but sidelining it for your own opinions.

Of course I have to be working for some heavy polluting industry because I point out climate scientists refuse to turn over data.... No I don’t btw.

Also, there is zero evidence of loss of species due to man made climate change .

This is a thread on climate change, are you saying any view that disagrees with yours is against the Dao?

I have never said humans don’t cause anything bad. I just don’t believe the sky is falling is all.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

almost like a troll who will just keep putting things in a thread that is not adding to my original post, but sidelining it for your own opinions.

@jonesboy

See how it works,  the same script over and over again.  Once facts are shown contrary to the narrative personal attacks soon follow.

The main point that many make presenting a different narrative is that the science that the popular narrative is based on is flawed or disputed by other scientist , something the link you posted demonstrated.

My point humans are natural to the planet , any changes that may arise because of our activity is natural.

Whether the changes our beneficial or not is part of a natural process reacting to changes that occur and have occurred what ever the causative agents are...

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Of course I have to be working for some heavy polluting industry because I point out climate scientists refuse to turn over data.... No I don’t btw.

Also, there is zero evidence of loss of species due to man made climate change .

This is a thread on climate change, are you saying any view that disagrees with yours is against the Dao?

I have never said humans don’t cause anything bad. I just don’t believe the sky is falling is all.

There is huge evidence to show that human activity is destroying species at an enormous rate, it may not all be by climate change, but certainly 96% of only a few animal species does show that somehow we are altering environments and taking over land that is making it impossible for other species to live. Species loss on such a great scale is enough to cause many drastic changes. Remember the wise words of Chief Seattle

"Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web he does to himself."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, windwalker said:

@jonesboy

See how it works,  the same script over and over again.  Once facts are shown contrary to the narrative personal attacks soon follow.

The main point that many make presenting a different narrative is that the science that the popular narrative is based on is flawed

or disputed by other scientist , something the link you posted demonstrated.

Are they facts or do they suite a persons country that are heavy polluters? You haven't actually really answered my original post, just nit picked at anything positive that anyone could do to help, so you can just go ahead with whatever life you live and ease your own conscience by being negative about anyone's efforts to do anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

There is huge evidence to show that human activity is destroying species at an enormous rate, it may not all be by climate change, but certainly 96% of only a few animal species does show that somehow we are altering environments and taking over land that is making it impossible for other species to live. Species loss on such a great scale is enough to cause many drastic changes. Remember the wise words of Chief Seattle

"Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web he does to himself."

Yes but that isn’t climate change and is an entirely different discussion. It would be more suitable as a separate thread.

On 2/15/2019 at 10:15 PM, flowing hands said:

Today Many school Children bunked off school in protest of not enough is being done about this ever approaching disaster. We are losing nearly 1000 species every month. There are currently 36% human population, 60% cattle and domesticated animals and 4% wild animals inhabit this earth. Yes its shocking. The sea has also lost massive amounts of species also. As Dao followers what do you think we can do to help this disaster? Give us some ideas to help solve this problem. I know what I have done, but I want to hear what others think. 

Climate change is one part of it as in my original post I show the stats about what is happening to the world by human activity. Loss of species is also caused by climate change as well as loss of environment by human introduction of other species.

13 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

Are they facts or do they suite a persons country that are heavy polluters? You haven't actually really answered my original post, just nit picked at anything positive that anyone could do to help, so you can just go ahead with whatever life you live and ease your own conscience by being negative about anyone's efforts to do anything.

I haven’t nick picked anything any individual does or how they choose to live. I do have a problem when people start telling others how to live. I also have a big problem with manipulated data.

I also have a major issue with the so called solution being a carbon tax that monetizes the environment which would create a global exchange that is twice as big as the bond market which is 4 times bigger than the stock market.

Follow the money..

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

Climate change is one part of it as in my original post I show the stats about what is happening to the world by human activity. Loss of species is also caused by climate change as well as loss of environment by human introduction of other species.

There is no evidence of loss of species due to climate change, none, zero, not even a little bit.

Why?

Because the date shows there has been no changes to the climate.

Why is climate change always negative?

With increased co2 you would have increased plant growth which would lead to increased forests and nature as a whole. Isn’t that the normal environment for wildlife? We should be seeing an increase in insects not a decline.

Also, what you are quoting comes from the  2001 IPCC report based on modeling. Those same models said the world would have increased temperatures of 4 to 6 degrees by 2020. Hasn’t happened has it..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

I haven’t nick picked anything any individual does or how they choose to live. I do have a problem when people start telling others how to live. I also have a big problem with manipulated data.

I also have a major issue with the so called solution being a carbon tax that monetizes the environment which would create a global exchange that is twice as big as the bond market which is 4 times bigger than the stock market.

Follow the money..

You have picked up on a reply that was not responded to you!!

Well you will receive what you have given or done in your life in one way or another and I certainly am not telling you how to live your life, but I am trying to show you and others that if we are as so called followers of the way, we should be taking personal responsibility for our actions when there is something that is going on whether you use ten pages to discredit it or not. Dao writings talk about the way to live. If you don't agree with those, I wonder why you are here. When talking about manipulating data, the Trump administration has been so guilty of doing just that. Why, because USA is the second highest polluters in the world.

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

As creatures evolve in existence, they go through many stages, eventually arriving at a transition from programmed animal, to objective being.   

It is a very big step.
Somewhere in the middle of that step is a very bad place where the higher intelligence meets the animal and various dark forces can enter and damage a lot of souls, create parasitical relationships and hurt people, creating strange disturbed worlds.

This is what humanity represents in my opinion.

There are other dark forces here, but the truth is that humans are in a very bad stage of evolution, that easily becomes deeply corrupt.

And the only solution is for humans to radically break through to the other side.

Not just a small awakening, but a large effort to push all the way through and stabilise your identity on the other side in such a way that it cannot fall back.
This is what the spiritual teachers have done - and they reached safety, for themselves individually.
They also indicated that only a few humans are willing, or have the intelligence, or the opportunity, to make that happen.

And, there is little else to do here.
There are no other solutions, because there are no other problems.

Actually as conservation biologist Michael Soule emphasized - evolution ended for large mammals (including humans) in the 1970s - due to lack of habitat. We are all dependent on a very synthetic oil-based food system - oil or natural gas fertilizer, etc.

But the original human culture - the San Bushmen - that we are all from - the lived in ecological harmony with no war. People can learn a lot by studying the San Bushmen culture - and that is the origin for Daoist Neigong and Indian yoga meditation, etc. So that is 90% of our modern biological history from 100,000 years ago to 10,000 years ago. Archaeologists call the development of wheat monocultural farming as originating from the "Symbolic Revolution" when anthropocentric art first become dominant - with rectilinear geometry as the concept that Mother Nature as infinity could be "contained." - This developed into the solar calendar and irrational magnitude math to turn exponential growth into a system as "civilization."

3 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

There is no evidence of loss of species due to climate change, none, zero, not even a little bit.

Why?

With increased co2 you would have increased plant growth which would lead to increased forests and nature as a whole. Isn’t that the normal environment for wildlife? We should be seeing an increase in insects not a decline.

Also, what you are quoting comes from the  2001 IPCC report based on modeling. Those same models said the world would have increased temperatures of 4 to 6 degrees by 2020. Hasn’t happened has it..

First mammal species goes extinct due to climate change

4 days ago - A small rodent that lived only on a single island off Australia is likely the world's first mammal to become a casualty of climate change, scientists ...
4 days ago - A small brown rat which lived on a tiny island off northern Australia is the world's first mammal known to have become extinct due to ...
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

It's not just "increased CO2" - it's EXPONENTIAL increase in CO2 and since civilization depends on synthetic oil-gas sources of nitrogen instead of nitrogen fixing plants - to grow our food - therefore our nitrogen cycle is all off. The CO2 fixing of trees is dependent on nitrogen but the rate of temperature increase due to exponential increase on CO2 can not be adapted to by plants. As I mentioned photosynthesis shuts down at 104 degrees fahrenheit - and so that is happening right now during the "summer" of Australia. This will continue to spread worldwide in the next few years.

Yes so insects can not adapt to that increase in temperature. Life is very fragile - for example there is a term "acoustic ecology" - each animal has a niche of both timing and frequency that it has evolved from - so right now on Earth that has been great biodiversity and with great biodiversity there is also great stability in the ecology. But with modern humans we developed a culture of exponential growth based on exponential math - so we went against not just our own "habitat" carrying capacity but the habit of the whole planet - the biosphere - based on the nitrogen and CO2 cycles of Earth.

11 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

IPCC reports are heavily limited due to political considerations.

So the supercomputers can not realistically "model" ecology - ecology is just too complicated.

Five years ago, the summer retreat of Arctic sea ice wildly outdistanced all 18 IPCC computer models, amazing IPCC scientists. It did so again in 2012.

Projection: The IPCC has always confidently projected that the Arctic sea ice pack was safe at least until 2050 or well beyond 2100.

So the real issue again is the East Siberian Arctic Shelf methane bomb - it is already starting to go off. It's not in the IPCC report - it is ignored by the USGS and NOAA and so on.

So you really do have to read the science directly - you can't rely on government political reports - since the politicians will often demand censorship due to their dependence on corporate money donations.

The oil business has gotten a 1000% return on its political money donations - even though they have contributed $100s of millions of tax deductible monies.

So whether it's politics or the information system - the media - it's all corporate-state propaganda.

I recommend going to researchgate or google scholar or just emailing scientists directly.

5 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

You have picked up on a reply that was not responded to you!!

Well you will receive what you have given or done in your life in one way or another and I certainly am not telling you how to live your life, but I am trying to show you and others that if we are as so called followers of the way, we should be taking personal responsibility for our actions when there is something that is going on whether you use ten pages to discredit it or not. Dao writings talk about the way to live. If you don't agree with those, I wonder why you are here. When talking about manipulating data, the Trump administration has been so guilty of doing just that. Why, because USA is the second highest polluters in the world.

I’m sorry but your way alone does not make it the Dao way. 

What you you are doing is saying my view is correct, any differing opinions is incorrect and anti Dao. So, do what I do, live like I do or you are wrong morally and spiritually.

Intersting view to say the least.

I would also agree that the lastest climate report was very manipulated as I pointed out earlier.

I don’t see how you can blame Trump for current U.S. co2 levels but if it makes you happy to do so go ahead.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Follow the money..

Abrupt Global Warming will make money into a joke - follow the money? There has been a "financialization" of the global economy to be sure - the stock market is now 90% speculative with hundreds of trillions of dollars being sloshed around the world for currency speculation and other derivatives. It's all a huge ponzi scheme. The central banks have just printed $22 trillion in the past ten years and over 90% of wall street "growth" has been due to low interest loans as stock buybacks (that used to be illegal). And so the central banks print money and loan it out at low interests and then the government treasury bonds pay a still higher interest - so it's a huge loan sharking operation as a ponzi scheme.

The first paper money was created by China and its value was enforced by the  military. That is the case today - the US dollar value only exists due to the military enforcing the Petrodollar as the world reserve currency - through imperial wars and 900 military bases in OTHER countries and the US Military is the single largest emitter of CO2 emissions and toxic waste - in the world.

So yeah carbon credits are corrupt - and the whole tax system is a total joke. It doesn't matter. Money is just a superficial creation that will be laughed at by Mother Nature. Consider the costs of global warming catastrophes already - just look at the Reinsurance Industry - they are one of the main proponents of stopping abrupt global warming.

May 23, 2018 - An updated estimate of the economic damage of climate change makes a ... the costs of acting on emissions and the estimated costs of not doing so, ... the way in which it borrowed from the insurance industry and placed great ...

So this article is co-authored by Peter  Wadhams - I linked his video about on the Arctic Methane Bomb.
He shared his office with Stephen Hawking at Cambridge and Wadhams personally went to the Arctic 50 times to study the ice.
So he's not some left-wing conspiracy scientist just in it for the money - actually he was on a nuclear sub that had an explosion inside - and they all almost died in the arctic.

Now that $20 trillion - again this is fool's play. The costs of losing ecology are inherently inestimable. We have no Planet B - despite NASA claiming we can create "self-contained ecosystems on the Moon" - we have yet to create a self-contained ecosystem on Earth (biosphere II failed) -

16 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

First mammal species goes extinct due to climate change

4 days ago - A small rodent that lived only on a single island off Australia is likely the world's first mammal to become a casualty of climate change, scientists ...
4 days ago - A small brown rat which lived on a tiny island off northern Australia is the world's first mammal known to have become extinct due to ...

Did you read it? Did you watch the video I posted by the Nobel guy above?

the sea has been rising 8 inches every 100 years forever. Yet the article says it is unprecedented.

The island is also only 10 feet above sea level and was hit by a big storm that destroyed its wildlife.

Doesnt seem like climate change to me.

35 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Why?

Your narrative is replete with appeals to absolutism. Why? What I read in the above simplistic narrative is a posit of absolutism in order to debunk what you believe is that the scientific method/modeling is based on absolutes. Scientific methodologies are based on probabilities and not absolutes. E.g. probabilities are based on 0-1, 0 defined as impossible and 1 being absolutely certain. 1 has never been defined.

Edited by ralis

23 hours ago, dawei said:

I generally don't watch anything over 10 minutes... so I hope you can just summarize the 'dimming' idea.

self-censorship is very trendy these days. Enjoy your ignorance (or just try google!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Abrupt Global Warming will make money into a joke - follow the money? There has been a "financialization" of the global economy to be sure - the stock market is now 90% speculative with hundreds of trillions of dollars being sloshed around the world for currency speculation and other derivatives. It's all a huge ponzi scheme. The central banks have just printed $22 trillion in the past ten years and over 90% of wall street "growth" has been due to low interest loans as stock buybacks (that used to be illegal). And so the central banks print money and loan it out at low interests and then the government treasury bonds pay a still higher interest - so it's a huge loan sharking operation as a ponzi scheme.

The first paper money was created by China and its value was enforced by the  military. That is the case today - the US dollar value only exists due to the military enforcing the Petrodollar as the world reserve currency - through imperial wars and 900 military bases in OTHER countries and the US Military is the single largest emitter of CO2 emissions and toxic waste - in the world.

So yeah carbon credits are corrupt - and the whole tax system is a total joke. It doesn't matter. Money is just a superficial creation that will be laughed at by Mother Nature. Consider the costs of global warming catastrophes already - just look at the Reinsurance Industry - they are one of the main proponents of stopping abrupt global warming.

So this article is co-authored by Peter  Wadhams - I linked his video about on the Arctic Methane Bomb.
He shared his office with Stephen Hawking at Cambridge and Wadhams personally went to the Arctic 50 times to study the ice.
So he's not some left-wing conspiracy scientist just in it for the money - actually he was on a nuclear sub that had an explosion inside - and they all almost died in the arctic.

Now that $20 trillion - again this is fool's play. The costs of losing ecology are inherently inestimable. We have no Planet B - despite NASA claiming we can create "self-contained ecosystems on the Moon" - we have yet to create a self-contained ecosystem on Earth (biosphere II failed) -

And, all the tax cuts to the extremely wealthy are going right into the markets!