rideforever

The Shocking State of Human Insanity

Recommended Posts

Look at what humans call "spirituality".   All this watching and control of thoughts and emotions.   People don't even know that they are thinking.   As if there is some enemy within.  Even more idiotic when they clearly think quite happily half the day when shopping in the supermarket, congratulating themselves for their important thoughts, and then later sitting in meditation and making war with their thinking.   
How idiotic.
Then they wish to have only positive emotions and make war with the so called negative emotions.
Particularly they hate the emotion of courage and action and thinking for oneself.
Sitting and committing suicide with a dumb smiley face is secretly the emotion they most adore.

 

The current popular and respected solution is known as "Buddhism", which comes from the tradition of suicide and declaring you don't actually exist but you've still got a big opinion that you'd like everyone to know.
Shaving their head and cutting away all their world life ... killing anything inside you that is actually alive.
What is alive is considered defilement.   
So that they can be left to die in peace, from their "suffering".
Miserable scum.

 

They begin by saying "There is suffering".   
Says who ?   
What a misery.   What a total misery.   
These people hate everything that lives but are too cowardly liars to kill themselves.
Meditation as masturbation of an spiritual-ego-lie.

Run from these people, and let them commit their stupid suicide.

 

Most mankind does not recognize his face in the mirror.
He just knows he is supposed to say yes he does, so that all the smiling monkeys can nod.
And so it goes with "spirituality", and everything else in the derangement that is called mankind.

 

jjj.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rideforever said:

The current popular and respected solution is known as "Buddhism", which comes from the tradition of suicide and declaring you don't actually exist but you've still got a big opinion that you'd like everyone to know.
Shaving their head and cutting away all their world life ... killing anything inside you that is actually alive.
What is alive is considered defilement.   
So that they can be left to die in peace, from their "suffering".
Miserable scum.

 

This is the kind of thing that many couples say about each other when they divorce. Has Buddhism hurt you this badly?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is spirituality for you?

 Why do you use methods instead of living a normal life of non practice? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

This is the kind of thing that many couples say about each other when they divorce. Has Buddhism hurt you this badly?

 

Has it hurt me badly ?
Yes, I am sure that these suicidal stupidities have hurt me and everyone on this planet very badly.
The idiots of the world, with their stupid smiley faces and platitudes, are in charge of everything from politics to spirituality.
They rush to become "lineage holders" pledge to be "great disciples" and they defile every single piece of the light with glee.
And then sit there with their hair shaved teaching suicide and "lurve", always "lurve".
"lurve everyone", we just need to "lurve everyone", because we don't exist.
F them.  F them all.
They should not remain unchallenged.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rideforever said:

They should not remain unchallenged.

 

I agree, they should not remain unchallenged, but what I sense here is beyond challenge. This is control. Specifically, this is you letting them control what you feel. They only control your feelings because you let them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I agree, they should not remain unchallenged, but what I sense here is beyond challenge. This is control. Specifically, this is you letting them control what you feel. They only control your feelings because you let them.

 

Well I don't know I am certainly most insane, but ... some say that's my best quality.
I really am shocked at the state of mankind, and angry.   
Anger is bad, but anyone who is not angry is not honest.
Anyway, truth is truth is truth is truth ... 
Strange day today, pulled out a few foundation stones and started to go a bit mad.
Now I am not sure God exists.
I am not sure if i trust anyone at all, neither the great teachers, or anyone frankly, not even God.
But I trust the truth.
Big changes coming, busy day must have done 8 hours straight work on myself.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rideforever said:

Well I don't know I am certainly most insane, but ... some say that's my best quality.

 

I very much doubt that you are insane.

 

Just now, rideforever said:

I really am shocked at the state of mankind, and angry. 

 

Very good. Never lie to yourself about your feelings.

 

Just now, rideforever said:

Anger is bad, but anyone who is not angry is not honest.

 

False! Anger is neither bad nor good. Repressed anger is bad. It builds like dam waters until it can no longer be contained. Acknowledged anger is just another feeling.

 

Just now, rideforever said:

Anyway, truth is truth is truth is truth ..

 

Yes!

 

I did not like you at all when you first joined. Now I have much respect for you. This is progress for us both.

 

I enjoy your honesty. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as we're bashing Buddhism, I must admit that I find their notion of "Mindfulness" to be exceptionally good. I have incorporated mindfulness into my day to day activities for several years now and it has helped me immensely. I very much recommend it for everyone regardless of faith or other practice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The OP wastes alot of time and mind on people and things that make them angry. 

 

One could buy a cheap finger heart rate monitor and see how your heart responds to posts about who and how much one hates. 

 

Not just your heart, you're probably triggering an array of hormonal soups that's triggering bad stuff, inflammation etc..

 

So.. they're very slowly killing you but it's kinda suicide. 

 

In South Western Malaysia there's people living on a peninsula in a 3 flat apartment who really really piss me off.  But I don't know there names and nothing they do affects me so, I don't give these bastard peninsula 3 flatters any mind, cause it's be insane to waste my time on them. 

 

But for you people going to Malaysia, the south west part, and get to a peninsula, and get to a street with lots of 2 and 3 flats. Know that the 2 flatters are fine. Just look out for the people in the 3 flats. 

 

Note was typed painfully slowly on a phone, letter by letter w my thumb.  You probably don't care about that, but maybe you should. 

Something something bout wastin time. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe how screwed up we are, might help with enlightenment. But imo telling other people they're screwed up might be moving in the wrong direction. 

 

In that, isn't that what everyone does now?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

I think a large part of truly waking up is realizing how fucked up things are.

Or that it is all just a big drama being played out in awareness :D 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Well I don't know I am certainly most insane, but ... some say that's my best quality.
I really am shocked at the state of mankind, and angry.   
Anger is bad, but anyone who is not angry is not honest.
Anyway, truth is truth is truth is truth ... 
Strange day today, pulled out a few foundation stones and started to go a bit mad.
Now I am not sure God exists.
I am not sure if i trust anyone at all, neither the great teachers, or anyone frankly, not even God.
But I trust the truth.
Big changes coming, busy day must have done 8 hours straight work on myself.

Change what you cannot accept and accept what you cannot change.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Everything said:

Change what you cannot accept and accept what you cannot change.

 

Acceptance doesn't mean anything to me.   
I don't accept things, I understand things and eat them for breakfast.
If I don't understand then I work to understand until I do understand.

What I change is my journey, my current truth chooses what is next.
There is nothing that I cannot accept as acceptance is not a goal.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rideforever said:

 

Acceptance doesn't mean anything to me.   
I don't accept things, I understand things and eat them for breakfast.
If I don't understand then I work to understand until I do understand.

What I change is my journey, my current truth chooses what is next.
There is nothing that I cannot accept as acceptance is not a goal.

So you're not gonna accept the knowledge when it comes?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'The Shocking State of Human Insanity'

 

- I'm taking this personally :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

Did your owners forget the Kitikat this evening ?

Deliberate neglectance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Everything said:

So you're not gonna accept the knowledge when it comes?

 

True knowledge is part of your identity-consciousness-intelligence and is self-evident.

 

That is why "acceptance" is a lie.  You "accept" things that are outside of you as a way to lie to yourself a little more.
I "accept" my pain ... means what ?   You don't want to fix it because you don't realise you are alive.
I "accept" my suffering .... perhaps you are just trying to sound like a pretty Buddhist to impress your friends.
Just lying words.


You either do or you do not.  You know or you know not.   If you are not interested fine, just close your mouth then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rideforever said:

 

True knowledge is part of your identity-consciousness-intelligence and is self-evident.

 

That is why "acceptance" is a lie.  You "accept" things that are outside of you as a way to lie to yourself a little more.
I "accept" my pain ... means what ?   You don't want to fix it because you don't realise you are alive.
I "accept" my suffering .... perhaps you are just trying to sound like a pretty Buddhist to impress your friends.
Just lying words.


You either do or you do not.  You know or you know not.   If you are not interested fine, just close your mouth then.

You accept that you want to change it, you accept that you are not ment to feel pain, you accept that pain is painful and harmful, and you accept that pain is not natural, and you accept that pain is not good for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even know what buddhism is. :lol:

All I know is that it looks like a statue of a man who sits the way I was thought when I was in grade school gym class. I could never do the lotus position, it hurt my feet like hell. So I just did the foetus position instead :lol:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rideforever said:

The current popular and respected solution is known as "Buddhism", which comes from the tradition of suicide and declaring you don't actually exist but you've still got a big opinion that you'd like everyone to know.

your my kind of crazy my friend.  "When you see Buddha on the road, kill him". LOL

Like every spiritual tradition,  someone comes along, has a deep abiding experience, then others go on, and say, "I want to be just like them",  and we try to copy that person, which is not our unique path.  

I have no problem with Buddhism, or Taoism, or Christianity, or any other belief system, after all, why the fuck would i want folks to see life like i do?  But it is fun to see others points of view, and especially there personal experiences. cheers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zen Pig said:

your my kind of crazy my friend.  "When you see Buddha on the road, kill him". LOL

Like every spiritual tradition,  someone comes along, has a deep abiding experience, then others go on, and say, "I want to be just like them",  and we try to copy that person, which is not our unique path.  

I have no problem with Buddhism, or Taoism, or Christianity, or any other belief system, after all, why the fuck would i want folks to see life like i do?  But it is fun to see others points of view, and especially there personal experiences. cheers

That may be actually beneficial to an individual who is truely lying on the ground in despair to attack him. Often it inspires rage in people who know and have allowed their natural instinctive knowing that that rage is the way out of that despair. However, some more well-intended "kind" people have not learned to be angry and taught that it is bad, so you see them in despair and you just wanna say "GET ANGRY GOD DAMNIT!" Is also a natural thing to do and is actually very good from your wise nature. In the book of Job, the prophet Job was lying on the ground and was stinking and disgusting and suffering, reaching the absolute deepest despair and state of disconnection from God that can ever possibly be achieved by any human. And the 2 of 3 older elders coulden't make sense out of it, but the younger one understood the situation better, because he was so vital and strong and alive. Then children came along and they spit on Job and peed on Job. And attacked him.

God continued to speak about mighty rhinos and stuff. So a child attacking him was actually a gentle thing. Imagine if you came along, beat the crap out of that dude, woulden't survive. He'd be either with God alive or with God dead. Which I have also seen happen. But atleast they're no longer afraid when they're dead, or they survive that beating. Cause when you get beating like that, they finally are capable of realising that they are "bad" or "Wrong" it's like a more pronounced version of a mother who taps the hand of the child when he tries to take a bite before praying. So you're more hateful, and finally let go of your love for humanity, in your understanding and full blown realisation of your true disgusting present moment condition. And in so doing you allow yourself freedom from your own arrogance and ignorance, through the receiving of that beating! To be yourself regardless of the conditions around you. Being an unconditional lover. And in so doing, you free yourself from any harmful condition aswell. However, Job didn't receive the beating, he denied it. He was continuing to dive deeper into despair even after God sent him the children to pee on him and beat him. That is also why God sent him children, not mature adults. Cause God knew he was not gonna accept the message anyway, so saved his life to teach humanity something far greater than the power of rage.

Pain always expands only through arrogance and ignorance.

After that, Job finally found what he was looking for. And God spoke to him, words that I still to this day cannot make any sense out of. The only thing I understood is that Rhinos are the most strong animals on the planet. That's it.

You can lie down on the ground and denie everything and it keeps getting worse, and you insist that you deserve better and that what "is" doesn't belong there in your reality. That it needs to change before you will allow yourself to feel better. And so it keeps getting worse and worse. Untill you just say, OK OK fine, I'm bad. Fk, I'm a nobody. I'm doing everything wrong, this is my fault. This entire situation is ALL MY FAULT! I Accept it, and voila. Now you can hear God speak. And look at all those healthy people around me, and rich and wealthy people and happy people. God, I hate them. They only care enough to pee on me when I'm doing nothing but have their better interest in mind. I wanna rob them, but then I'll go to jail, rather I wanna be like them, even better than them! I'm gonna be so rich, I'm gonna! I'm gonna PEE ON DESPERATE PEOPLE! :wub:

 

To not care about what other people think is the freedom you seek. And you don't need to hurt anyone in order to create the life you truely want to live. Cause you are that powerful. That powerful, that you choose to graze next to a sheep, like a rhino, because you will literally die without allowing yourself to have companionship and love that is of your natural desire and wanting and need as a physical being.

Not joking by the way. If a rhino doesn't graze next to a sheep, it dies, literally.

Edited by Everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Everything said:

You accept that you want to change it, you accept

When you are whole you are whole, there is no I - accepting - this.
I am my knowledge are one.
I am my action are one.

 

Though not exactly the same this reminds me of ....  "I an I".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rideforever said:

When you are whole you are whole, there is no I - accepting - this.
I am my knowledge are one.
I am my action are one.

 

Though not exactly the same this reminds me of ....  "I an I".

Hmmm... Interesting... Hmmmm!....

1f914.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites