shortstuff

Did anyone just experience something wierd?

At that time i was watching some coverage of the funeral on CNN. Maybe a lot of prayer and emotion going around today? Could be anything i suppose..

PEACE BE WITH US

• Like 1

Well ...... yeah !    It was pretty weird  4 hrs ago .

Edited by Nungali

I genuinely felt like a part of me died last night. I had a full on panic attack so I meditated and retreated into the void whilst my body continued to act out the panic attack..for 3 hours, about 10 mins after this post. Also my third eye area was vibrating really fast during the meditation.

The area in between my LDT and MDT feels very "off" today. And constantly burping?

Something wierd happened to the body that I cannot describe. I don't know if it is because I did qigong for the first time in a few months, a few hours beforehand, or if something else happened externally (hence this thread).

You opened more at the 5th chakra. Some would call it expanding on your female energy side, or going more receptive/yin.  Your 3rd eye is vibrating because it is not yet consciously open (or blocked).  The panic attack is a common mental response to going so receptive/yin when you are not used to it. The void feeling is because you do not yet have the energy flow to support the now “newly opened” space.

It is all good stuff, just need to get used to it and stabilize.  If it bothers you, the easiest way to rebalance is to energetically work with someone who can go more yin than you which will help you energetically balance.  The beginning of chapter 28 in the Tao Te Ching describes where you are at.  You experienced the “heart of a woman” and just mentally freaked out a little.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 6:13 AM, shortstuff said:

I genuinely felt like a part of me died last night. I had a full on panic attack so I meditated and retreated into the void whilst my body continued to act out the panic attack..for 3 hours, about 10 mins after this post. Also my third eye area was vibrating really fast during the meditation.

The area in between my LDT and MDT feels very "off" today. And constantly burping?

Something wierd happened to the body that I cannot describe. I don't know if it is because I did qigong for the first time in a few months, a few hours beforehand, or if something else happened externally (hence this thread).

As Jeff suggests (I think), sometimes these uncomfortable feelings can be part of a larger, beneficial process.  Hope things feel more steady for you soon.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 6:13 AM, shortstuff said:

Also my third eye area was vibrating really fast during the meditation.

The region about my third eye vibrated for a couple of years before, my kundalini popped into a full lotus. Good on you if it keeps up.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
Corrected information
  • Like 1