Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

3 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Oh My! Same old story anybody that's pro Brexit is a racist!

So it's not just Americans and American politicians who pull -ist cards when they are disagreed with. Good to know. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

So it's not just Americans and American politicians who pull -ist cards when they are disagreed with. Good to know. :)

Yep it's a 'Clockwork Orange'! 

clockwork.orange03.jpg

The only chance we have is to play the Chief:

cuckoos_nest_hed.jpg?itok=K6reMFcc&resiz

• Like 1

Not sure if this relates to globalism in any way but it's kicking off in Greece (LIVE as I type):

Edited by Patrick Brown

I honestly don't have any opinion about James Goddard and am only posting this as a curiosity. I stumbled across this randomly on youtube. I'm a third of the way in and it's a bit iffy already but hey I'll hear James out before I formulate an opinion. :unsure:

EDIT: Well I watched it and although iffy I can't see much wrong with his stance and views. Maybe he's being feed some negativity but who knows. Don't think I'd be sitting down in the pub with him but if I saw him at a Yellow Vest  march I'd probably say hello. 

Edited by Patrick Brown

CORBYN CAVES! Labour leader BACKS plan which could force second Brexit referendum

JEREMY Corbyn has backed a plan which could trigger a second referendum on the UK’s EU membership, in a potentially fatal blow to Brexit.

The Labour leader backed an amendment which would allow MPs to vote on options to prevent a no-deal EU exit. These would include a second referendum on the UK’s relationship with the EU. A top Remain campaigner described the shift as “momentous”.

Labour submitted an amendment, with Mr Corbyn’s approval, which would trigger non-binding votes on how to stop a no-deal Brexit.

This would include the option to “hold a public vote on a deal or a proposition that has commanded the support of the majority of the House of Commons”.

Another possibility would be entering into a permanent customs union with the EU, which Labour advocates.

If the amendment is selected by Commons speaker John Bercow it will be voted on next week.

Mr Corbyn commented: “It is time for Labour’s alternative plan to take centre stage, while keeping all options on the table including the option of a public vote.”

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1075825/Brexit-news-Jeremy-Corbyn-second-EU-referendum-plan-Theresa-May-deal-Peoples-Vote

Isn't this political suicide? Just goes to show how much of an idiot JC is! It also shows how out-of-touch politicians are or is it simply that they're following their own agenda? 

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

Isn't this political suicide? Just goes to show how much of an idiot JC is! It also shows how out-of-touch politicians are or is it simply that they're following their own agenda? 

Yes the idea of a second referendum (The Peoples Vote) is really being pushed by the Establishment.

Whilst Prime Drip May tells us over and over that it is not an option the media broadcast and publish the idea at every opportunity. Their aim is simply to get us used to the term itself (second referendum or peoples vote) so that when it becomes a reality no one (at least amongst the Herdlings) will be surprised.

A second referendum is always the preferred option for supporters of the E.U. who have seen this process work before and consider it a tried and tested method of bringing dissenters back into the fold.

As regards political suicide you must remember that voters tend to have short memories and the Politico's know this.

Plenty of laughs still to come folks.

• Like 1

"The "febrile" atmosphere around Brexit could be exploited by far-right extremists, the UK's most senior counter-terrorism officer has warned.

Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said 18 terror plots were foiled in Britain since 2017, four of them far-right.

He said a "far-right drift into extreme right-wing terrorism" was a concern but officers were working to ensure groups did not gain a "foothold".

Mr Basu added leaving the EU with no deal would be "very bad" for policing.

The head of the Metropolitan Police's counter-terrorism operations was speaking at the launch of a new cinema advert aimed at encouraging people to report their suspicions about all forms of terrorism."

It comes as little wonder that the Cultural Marxist Establishment are now scaremongering on the dangers of Brexit producing a dangerous move to the right by, presumably, the native population of the U.K.

It should also come as no surprise that the Metropolitan Police have as their senior counter terrorism officer a "Man of Colour."  It has long been the case that the British Police practice "Positive Discrimination" whereby immigrants and their descendents are promoted well beyond their abilities to show how liberal and fair minded we are in the U.K.

We should also note his political stance where he openly states that a "No deal Brexit would be very bad for policing." It has long been a basic principle of those serving in the U.K.'s Police and Military Forces  to stand well outside politics and to make no such political statements. This is not however the case in many of the lands where our immigrant population hale from and it should come as little wonder that our society will change in ways that better suit foreign ways of thinking than British.

win03.jpg

• Like 1

Yes I've noticed this over the last few weeks. It just seems another attempt at weakening, even discouraging the, the validity of the leave vote. So not only are Brexiteers racists they're now terrorists!!! 

These feeble attempts at perverting the will of the people will create civil unrest and perhaps even a civil war!

Will we leave the EU? Probably not.

What has been created and why?

Power and greed is now seen to enslave people within a system in which they have no choice. The people of this country will fight for their right to have choice and when it's not given they will simply fight harder. The Fred Goodwin's of this world are surly beginning to get nervous? 

Edited by Patrick Brown

2 hours ago, Chang said:

"The "febrile" atmosphere around Brexit could be exploited by far-right extremists, the UK's most senior counter-terrorism officer has warned.

Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said 18 terror plots were foiled in Britain since 2017, four of them far-right.

He said a "far-right drift into extreme right-wing terrorism" was a concern but officers were working to ensure groups did not gain a "foothold".

Mr Basu added leaving the EU with no deal would be "very bad" for policing.

The head of the Metropolitan Police's counter-terrorism operations was speaking at the launch of a new cinema advert aimed at encouraging people to report their suspicions about all forms of terrorism."

It comes as little wonder that the Cultural Marxist Establishment are now scaremongering on the dangers of Brexit producing a dangerous move to the right by, presumably, the native population of the U.K.

It should also come as no surprise that the Metropolitan Police have as their senior counter terrorism officer a "Man of Colour."  It has long been the case that the British Police practice "Positive Discrimination" whereby immigrants and their descendents are promoted well beyond their abilities to show how liberal and fair minded we are in the U.K.

We should also note his political stance where he openly states that a "No deal Brexit would be very bad for policing." It has long been a basic principle of those serving in the U.K.'s Police and Military Forces  to stand well outside politics and to make no such political statements. This is not however the case in many of the lands where our immigrant population hale from and it should come as little wonder that our society will change in ways that better suit foreign ways of thinking than British.

To be fair to Mr. Basu it seems clear that he was answering specific questions.

Britain’s counter-terrorism chief has said he fears the far right will exploit Brexit tensions with their propaganda triggering rises in hate crime and creating an atmosphere that terrorists can exploit.

The Metropolitan police assistant commissioner Neil Basu, head of counter-terrorism policing, told the Guardian he was concerned that far rightwing rhetoric from those lawfully allowed to operate will fuel tensions that spill over, in the same way Islamist propaganda incites terrorism.

He also said a no-deal Brexit leading to a loss of intelligence and data-sharing with Europe would leave its 27 nations and Britain less safe and was of “deep concern”.

The second point is clearly factual.  If we lose data sharing abilities then security will suffer.

The first point is that in the case of far right propaganda then tensions could be exploited by terrorists.  Again factually true.

I did a quick google of his career and he seems on the face of it well qualified to hold the position he does.  I don't see why his Indian origins are a factor in any of this.

Edited by Apech
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Apech said:

The second point is clearly factual.  If we lose data sharing abilities then security will suffer.

It's can only be factual after the event, i.e. If the EU doesn't want to share information with us and us with them. If we factor in disinformation, such as WMD, then the expression "swings and roundabouts" comes to mind! 

The first point is that in the case of far right propaganda then tensions could be exploited by terrorists.  Again factually true.

Well I did see something on Sky news where they tried to lump far right extremists in with terrorists which I see as blatantly serving the remain camp! It's not rocket science to see what's going on. They want to stop the Yellow Vest/Jacket protests as they, correctly, see them as a catalyst for civil unrest. 

I did a quick google of his career and he seems on the face of it well qualified to hold the position he does.  I don't see why his Indian origins are a factor in any of this.

I wasn't interested in his race as all these peeps, as a rule, are yes men put in place by the establishment. No doubt there were ten other candidates equally suited to the position. Having said that Chang's suppositions may well be close to the truth if we look at London and it's mayor!   

Edited by Patrick Brown

51 minutes ago, Apech said:

To be fair to Mr. Basu it seems clear that he was answering specific questions.

I have never considered you anything other than a good and decent man Apech, putting aside your Boring Buddhist tendencies I must admit that I have a deal of respect for you.

You are however still a poor misguided liberal of the kind that is handing their country to immigrant invaders and cannot wait until we have a black, Muslim Prime Minister. I cannot hope that you will see the light entirely but considering your recent posts regarding Muslim rape gangs in the U.K. I have not given up on you entirely.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Chang said:

I cannot hope that you will see the light entirely but considering your recent posts regarding Muslim rape gangs in the U.K. I have not given up on you entirely.

Where dat den? :huh:

3 minutes ago, Chang said:

I have never considered you anything other than a good and decent man Apech, putting aside your Boring Buddhist tendencies I must admit that I have a deal of respect for you.

You are however still a poor misguided liberal of the kind that is handing their country to immigrant invaders and cannot wait until we have a black, Muslim Prime Minister. I cannot hope that you will see the light entirely but considering your recent posts regarding Muslim rape gangs in the U.K. I have not given up on you entirely.

I am not keen on positive discrimination or quotas - as I think, as you suggested, you can easily end up with someone less than competent in a given post - and aside from that it is a form of racism (or sexism etc.)

What I want from a prime Minister is competence, leadership and 'liberal' values (by liberal I mean classically liberal) - I don't care what colour their skin is or where their grand-parents were born.  Most immigrants to Britain over previous decades have links to Empire/Commonwealth and are well placed to embrace the values I respect.  Also much of the Indian community in Britain have high values of education and self improvement, strong family values and work very hard.  I know there are exceptions but I think it has to be said.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Apech said:

I am not keen on positive discrimination or quotas - as I think, as you suggested, you can easily end up with someone less than competent in a given post - and aside from that it is a form of racism (or sexism etc.)

Agreed

14 minutes ago, Apech said:

What I want from a prime Minister is competence, leadership and 'liberal' values (by liberal I mean classically liberal) - I don't care what colour their skin is or where their grand-parents were born.

Hmm only to a point as any individuals motives can be questioned but more so if they are not 100% part of a group. That last comment probably sounds somewhat racist but it's true hence the expression "bloods is thicker than water". Multiculturalism is just a bad idea that is propagated for cheap labour by governments and buSINess, this is a fact. I think I'm correct in saying that a ton of evidence together with academic studies proves that multiculturalism is detrimental to all aspects of society.  

15 minutes ago, Apech said:

Most immigrants to Britain over previous decades have links to Empire/Commonwealth and are well placed to embrace the values I respect.

They were, and are, generally cheap labour choosing not to look a gift-horse-in-the-mouth. If their motivations are to work hard and breed then that's one mindset but there are those that are increasingly driven by vanity and greed. Of course motivations vary and some people end up here because it's a safe haven from persecution although we're all aware that route can be abused.  

15 minutes ago, Apech said:

Also much of the Indian community in Britain have high values of education and self improvement, strong family values and work very hard.  I know there are exceptions but I think it has to be said.

Unfortunately and ironically this is just political and buSINess propaganda as generally the stereotype is true of most ethnic minorities in this country. The lid is kept on because it has to be but the truth is obvious to everybody. Let's just say the laundry buSINess has been around forever! 

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Unfortunately and ironically this is just political and buSINess propaganda as generally the stereotype is true of most ethnic minorities in this country. The lid is kept on because it has to be but the truth is obvious to everybody. Let's just say the laundry buSINess has been around forever! 

I was speaking from personal experience not from what I read in the papers etc.

• Like 1

STRASBOURG — German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Tuesday endorsed the creation of an EU army, siding with French President Emmanuel Macron.

Merkel threw her support behind the idea in an address to the European Parliament, part of a series of leaders' speeches on the future of Europe.

"Jean-Claude Juncker already said that a common European army would show the world that there would never again be war in Europe," Merkel said, referring to the European Commission president, who was in the Parliament chamber.

What Juncker really meant was that there would never again be dissent in Europe and there is little wonder that Macron is putting his puny frame behind the idea. He doubtless wishes that such an army were already in place to deal with the Yellow Vest protests in the towns and cities of France. Merkel of course will do anything to aid the progress of Cultural Marxist supremacy.

Such an army would also be of use in the U.K. to protect its citizens from Far Right groups such as Brexiteers.

2018-03-16T194952Z_1592664945_RC17E4FDE8A0_RTRMADP_3_FRANCE-GERMANY-MACRON-MERKEL.JPG

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Apech said:

I was speaking from personal experience not from what I read in the papers etc.

Unfortunately so was I! 

4 minutes ago, Chang said:

E.U. Army proposed uniform.

50927150_10155825971066850_1382667379808403456_n.jpg

Is that military issue makeup? Nice uniforms by the way!! 

The uniform would be adequate as would the army. The point to remember is that it never would or could deal with an outside threat but would be quite capable of dealing with the emasculated citizens of the E.U. Super State and keeping them under the thumb.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chang said:

Such an army would also be of use in the U.K. to protect its citizens from Far Right groups such as Brexiteers.

LOL

But, Macron has already said he want's to outlaw the yellow jackets, literally make such protests illegal, so I shouldn't be laughing. 

Hmm are they actually goading the masses so as to cause civil unrest as it often seems like that? Of course they might just be retarded! 

2 minutes ago, Chang said:

emasculated citizens of the E.U.

Don't you mean castrated? :blink:

Maybe Mogg will think twice about getting some balls!! 

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Don't you mean castrated? :blink:

Maybe Mogg will think twice about getting some balls!! 

emasculated
/ɪˈmaskjʊleɪtɪd/
adjective
adjective: emasculated
  1. 1.
    (of a man) deprived of his male role or identity.
    "insecure, emasculated men"
  2. 2.
    made weaker or less effective.
    "an emasculated organization that is merely a shadow of its former self"

12039779_10156035949645570_2384538818318622277_n.jpg

• Haha 1

castrated adjective
cas·trat·ed | \ ˈka-ˌstrā-təd  \
Definition of castrated
1 : having had the testes or ovaries removed
2 : rendered impotent or deprived of virility, vitality, or effectiveness

UK-Labour-Party-contingent%E2%80%99s-fro

40 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

castrated adjective
cas·trat·ed | \ ˈka-ˌstrā-təd  \
Definition of castrated
1 : having had the testes or ovaries removed
2 : rendered impotent or deprived of virility, vitality, or effectiveness

UK-Labour-Party-contingent%E2%80%99s-fro

Speaking as a cat could you please stop mentioning castration.  Thank you.

• Haha 1