Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

3 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Ah, OK I didn't realise the implications as most reporters said it didn't really make any difference. As for plotting that's a taken but we're not seeing much from the leave camp at the mo which is somewhat disheartening. 

We need someone with a ton of money to stand up and do a 'Gina Miller' for the Brexiteers, god I can't stick that women! 

- Patrick Shudders - :wacko:

Gina Miller. The sneering face of Cultural Marxism. You must remember Patric that when you love yourself as much as she does one does not give a damn what you can and cannot "stick." :D

Brexit-news-Gina-Miller-UK-EU-latest-906962.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chang said:

Gina Miller. The sneering face of Cultural Marxism. You must remember Patric that when you love yourself as much as she does one does not give a damn what you can and cannot "stick." :D

Brexit-news-Gina-Miller-UK-EU-latest-906962.jpg

So does that mean we can call her a Nazi? 

Hmm that women is simply offensive in every respect like a satanic yuppie! Yes I know I'm being too kind. :ph34r: 

Well I've just figured out that if a GE is called and both side are idiots, as they are, then the only answer is to vote UKIP! Sorry but if it's a choice of staying in the EU or voting UKIP then which is the worst of the two evils? :blink:

Of course we can threaten to vote UKIP just to annoy the hell out of the EU shills as they love gas-lighting the masses but we can turn the tables! :ph34r:

Ironic! So UKIP still has a use, kinda like blackmailing our way out of the EU!  

Blocking Brexit could cause far-right surge - Grayling

Blocking Brexit could lead to a surge in far-right extremism in the UK, a senior cabinet minister has said.

Transport Secretary Chris Grayling told the Daily Mail that not leaving the EU would cause the 17 million people who voted for Brexit to feel "cheated".

This could end centuries of "moderate" politics in the UK, he said, as he urged his colleagues to back Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit deal.

A vote on the agreement takes place in the Commons on Tuesday.

MPs are widely expected to reject the deal, negotiated between the EU and UK, with more than 100 Conservative MPs among those opposing it.

Some ministers have warned the UK faces Brexit "paralysis" if this happens.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46847169 

Ah so they've figured out that even though people are not as supportive of UKIP since Farage left. and the appearance of Robinson, many will still use it as a protest vote against the establishment? Of course UKIP can never win a general election but they could cause a hung Parliament! 

Week 9 of the Paris protests (Live as I type but if the stream ends just search YouTube for 'Paris Live'):

Edited by Patrick Brown

A LIVE stream from London should be coming online around 12:30 PM Saturday 12 January 2019:

EDIT: UPDATED LINK WORKING AS I TYPE

EDIT": SEEMS THAT A NEWS BLACK HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE UNLESS THE STREAMS COME BACK ON LINE!

Below is just as recording before the event started.

Edited by Patrick Brown

Unfortunately this is all we have although it is live!

THIS IS A BETTER LONDON STREAM AND NOT ROBINSON'S CREW!

Edited by Patrick Brown

3 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Ah so they've figured out that even though people are not as supportive of UKIP since Farage left. and the appearance of Robinson, many will still use it as a protest vote against the establishment? Of course UKIP can never win a general election but they could cause a hung Parliament! 

What we have now is little removed from a Hung Parliament.

What you must not forget is that the Cultural Marxist Establishment still believe that they can stop Brexit and lead us, like lambs to the slaughter, back into the E.U. fold. Hence they place hurdles at every step with the stated desire of either a further referendum or a General Election.

As regards the demonstration in London today I can only say that it is the usual sad bunch of Trendy Lefties and social misfits. In no way do they represent the British people but rather the racially, sexualy and culturally diverse population of London and Brighton. The Ruling Elite believe that "London" is Britain, this is a mistake that cost them dear in the E.U. referendum and may well do so again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chang said:

As regards the demonstration in London today I can only say that it is the usual sad bunch of Trendy Lefties and social misfits. In no way do they represent the British people but rather the racially, sexualy and culturally diverse population of London and Brighton. The Ruling Elite believe that "London" is Britain, this is a mistake that cost them dear in the E.U. referendum and may well do so again.

Yes, perhaps London isn't the place for these protests. Hey I've got no problem with anybody but these minority types don't represent the majority. I think a lot of people are simply put off going to London because it's such a shit hole!  

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

Yes, perhaps London isn't the place for these protests. Hey I've got no problem with anybody but these minority types don't represent the majority. I think a lot of people are simply put off going to London because it's such a shit hole!  

This is increasingly the case. I was down there at the height of last summer and felt a complete stranger and outsider. Sad really as I was born in South London. But it is indeed a shit hole now with a torpor of degeneracy overhanging the city like a good old London smog.

• Like 1

An interesting little article but it were well to remember that the E.U. have not yet lost access to British waters and I greatly fear that our pathetic rulers will be only too happy to sigh away our fishing rights even if we do manage to break free of the E.U.

AFTER 45 YEARS, GERMAN FISHERMAN FINALLY LOSE THEIR FREE BONANZA

European fisherman - especially Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Danish - have had it too good for too long. Free bonanza fishing in fish-rich British waters.

Dieter Hullmann, Chairman of the German fishing cooperative Elsfleth, has revealed that a huge 90 percent of their plaice, herring and mackerel catches come from British waters.

I bet it never occurred to them that their fishing would become one reason why Britons got fed up with the EU.
Neither did the EU itself of course when it happily took bonus budget money off Britain year after year, despite Mrs Thatcher's rebate.

And German fisherman never imagined it would end up as a disaster for them - they should have been following British opinion polls.

Their time is up. Be thankful for what you have received. But they won't be. They will grumble, moan, gripe and try to get the British waters back. The UK government must be firm, very firm, and remind them all good things come to an end, especially those that don't have a solid base, as was the case with Europeans taking fish from rich British waters.

safe_image.php.jpg

• Like 1

Well it's getting intense with a couple of days to go before the perversion of democracy within the UK becomes blatantly obvious! I think tensions will ramp up more and more from Tuesday onward but we'll just have watch and see where this all goes.  

• Thanks 1

Tory whip Gareth Johnson, MP for Dartford, announced his decision today. He said the deal is "detrimental to the nation's interests". In a letter to the Prime Minister he added: “The ‘back stop’ contained in the agreement gives our country no clear, unilateral path out of the European Union and ensures we will be fettered in our ability to negotiate trade deals with other nations in the future.”

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1071762/Brexit-latest-news-eu-uk-theresa-may-brexit-vote-meaningful-vote

Well Boris sounded OK-ish  but Ferrari wasn't really with him in anyway and did talking over him at times. Despite Boris's obvious flaws he was still pointing out the plus factor's of opting out of the EU while maintaining a balanced view.

It has been said in the past that people are merely pawns, cogs or even commodities with this modern industrialised world! It would seem to me that if we remain within the EU that this will be truer than it ever was. Listening to EU representative they come across more as buSINess people than anything else.  

So what is Britain to the EU other than a cash-cow? 

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

It has been said in the past that people are merely pawns, cogs or even commodities with this modern industrialised world! It would seem to me that if we remain within the EU that this will be truer than it ever was. Listening to EU representative they come across more as buSINess people than anything else.  

So what is Britain to the EU other than a cash-cow? 

I don't have a problem with business per se.  After all we need to create wealth and the engine is capitalism.  What is wrong with the present system is the way in which corporate business is tied to ideological goals - globalism, no borders, intersectional politics and so on.  Corporate power in the service of ideology is pretty much the standard definition of fascism.

I am guessing that behind Brexit - as it is and not necessarily what people voted for, is a tug-of-war between European collectivism and Anglosaxon individualism -  sometimes they may look the same on the surface but they are not the same.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Apech said:

So much happened today - and yet in the end nothing happened :)

Well that's the story of the last two and a half years.

I'm getting more confident we'll just leave without a deal mainly because the numbers of people wanting to leave is growing daily. We know that MP,s, the media and political commentators are trying to skew ours perceptions but it's simply not working. In fact the constant attempts at 'mind-jobbing' are the reason the leave numbers are growing.

I might also add here that the whole world is watching and even they are baffled by the lies and the chaos that our government are causing! Basically our government is looking corrupt which doesn't bode will for the future of the UK.