Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

48 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

I have a feeling this will get out of control! 

Fingers crossed :)

• Haha 1

Highly likely that the protest will continue over Christmas so will be a daily event for the next few days at least. At least we'll have something decent to watch on the TV! :D

3 minutes ago, Miffymog said:

But why are they doing it? Is it to get rid of Macron?

They had protests in different countries this week - Spain and Portugal for instance - and the issues from country to country vary - but the common theme is that working people are struggling and have been through austerity since 2008/9 and no one is listening to them or doing anything to make their lives better.  This emerges through different issues like the fuel price hike in France and general cost of living issues - add to that more local stuff like Catalonian independence - and you get a lot of unhappy people.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I did get the feeling the bitter cold kept the numbers a bit lower last week. But I am surprised the momentum has picked up again when Macron backed down. It does make it trickier to work out where this will go.

• Like 1

I think it was also a pause in respect for those that died in the terror attack.

A lot of people are off work so they are converging to Paris on mass to make a statement over Christmas.

Paris will be burning tonight! 

Just now, Patrick Brown said:

I think it was also a pause in respect for those that died in the terror attack.

A lot of people are off work so they are converging to Paris on mass to make a statement over Christmas.

Paris will be burning tonight! 

Bloody hell!

• Like 1

The rioting in various European countries is of little matter to the E.U. who simply look at this from their lofty towers and sneer.

Things will have to turn in the direction of citizens wishing to be rid of the E.U. yoke before the Brussels manderins start to panic.

As I have mentioned before the E.U. army will eventually have the task of sorting out malcontents in the name of peace and stability.

Germany is the one to watch chaps where things that matter will be perpetrated on the main stage. All this French stuff is just the support act entertaining the crowd as best they can.

I was chatting to a German lady this summer, an opera singer from a moneyed background, also a mother of young daughters. She lectured me on how dreadful it was in Germany with heartless people speaking ill of Angela Merkel. I was then subjected to a diatribe on how foolish the Brishers were to wish to leave the E.U when globalism is the only rational future. I listened with good grace and wished her well - poor looney.

Once Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer takes the reins of power it will not be long before we start to see some real fun and games in Deutschland. Fired by youth and left wing liberal zeal she is hot wired to cause mayhem.

15650426_404.jpg

Well even though there's a stream it's a bit bogus so I think there is a media blackout underway. Obviously people converge to hotspots so the media have been told not to show what's going on. 

So stuff is going on but is somewhat hidden! 

Stream just changed so we may get something, or it could just be playback! 

EDIT: Does seem to be live now. 

Edited by Patrick Brown

From watching the "Live Stream" it would appear that the protesters are rather sparse in numbers. Just the hardcore left on the run up to Christmas.

• Like 1

Well it's cutting both ways now because as soon as a crowd gathers the police disperse it with tear gas. It's not game over as many protesters will show up for the evening session. And this will go on for days. 

3 minutes ago, Chang said:

From watching the "Live Stream" it would appear that the protesters are rather sparse in numbers. Just the hardcore left on the run up to Christmas.

No doubt hundreds have been arrested as stuff was going on during the media blackout.

If Paris isn't locked down now all hell will break free! Protesters from other cities will already be planning to arrive in Paris tomorrow and if the police get stretched they'll loose control. Of course the army could be called in but that's risky as people will be shot dead! 

OK, the Paris chaos didn't quite happen! :huh: 

So let's get back to Brexit. :)

Here's a few ideas from David Icke, stop laughing, and some of what he says makes you wonder if the EU isn't just an aspect of the NWO's (New World Order) grand plan? Now I don't want to go down the road of conspiracy theories but we keep pointing the finger at Germany and the EU with regards to Brexit but perhaps there's another whole level which we are blind to!? And before anybody shouts foul the NWO is pretty much out in the open so it's not a conspiracy. 

Anyway I've jumped this forward, as he does chunter on, and it's does make you wonder (don't go down the 'rabbit hole' as I'm no fan of Icke but I am open minded):

If facts are stranger than fiction then laughter is the safety valve that stops us all going round the bend! :)

Did I read somewhere that Mogg said he may reconsider and put himself forward as PM? 

29 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

If facts are stranger than fiction then laughter is the safety valve that stops us all going round the bend! :)

Did I read somewhere that Mogg said he may reconsider and put himself forward as PM? 

We may read and hear all manner of strange things. The fact is that the bullshit is getting so deep that we shall all soon need snorkels.

• Haha 1