Sign in to follow this  
3bob

Off grid sub-forum vote

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Apech said:

the poll is, poll dancing

Damn!  And here I sit in front of my computer.  The reality of old age.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

beautifully athletic male pole dancing.  Although strictly PG, it probably isn`t really appropriate for Dao Bums.  Neither is Trump Talk.

I got kicked out of a night club once because I had went there, there was no door guard, I walked right in, and what do you know!, it was lady's night and the boys were on stage doing their thing.  Just as I realized what was going on the door guard came up to me and said that I wasn't supposed to be in there.  I responded, "No shit." and left.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

I got kicked out of a night club once because I had went there, there was no door guard, I walked right in, and what do you know!, it was lady's night and the boys were on stage doing their thing.  Just as I realized what was going on the door guard came up to me and said that I wasn't supposed to be in there.  I responded, "No shit." and left.

 

 

I can imagine.  Normally I opt just to embed my Youtube videos for all to see, but this time, out of deference to your female-pole-dancer- prefering ways, I decided to go with the link instead. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, liminal_luke said:

 

I can imagine.  Normally I opt just to embed my Youtube videos for all to see, but this time, out of deference to your female-pole-dancer- prefering ways, I decided to go with the link instead. ^_^

Well, I did look  at it.  Yes, athletic oriented.  I was never able to do that kind of stuff.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I did look  at it.  Yes, athletic oriented.  I was never able to do that kind of stuff.

 

 

and you never will , like most of us :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote an emphatic no, depending on the question of course, in which case, yes.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks like pole #6.

 

I would suggest against using that for pole dancing.

 

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this