Sign in to follow this  
wandelaar

General theory of relativity a pseudoscience?

14 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Same distinction is made by DDJ: dao which can be dao-ed is not a permanent dao.

You may read it as such , but I consider that to be  a nonsensical rendering which the DDJ is not making.

If it was spoken ,, the daoist practice which is done with consistent bias is not conforming to the flexibility of the way the universe works.. I can accept that.

As opposed to -the thing worked upon ,is not the thing doing the work ,and is a transient manifestation. 

Edited by Stosh

... although,,, in the context of the thread here, the second reading fits my opinion quite well. The photon being a little bubble of kinetic energy , a sort of 'potential' packet, where this packet provides the possibility that an electron could be boosted from one energy state to a higher one if the photon is absorbed , and the bubble can be re-created if the electron drops back into the lower energy level -thus re-emitting the photon depending on which situation provides the lowest entropic-thermodynamic energy total. 

If the photon has an energy of momentum --or such-- when absorbed by the matter, 

then the factor which would allow the photon to re-emit , can be re-supplied in various ways, again , I assume that the lowest energy state is the 'goal' of these events, the universe trying to re-establish a balanced negation or uniformity.

Edited by Stosh

2 hours ago, joeblast said:

Remember when I said GR was an approximation?

So is the Pythagorean Theorem.

Just like Newtonian Mechanics will give classically correct answers, its the same sort of thing here - what you're doing is no different than saying we have no reason to believe that Newton was incorrect at all, before the later things were "discovered."  Its pretty easy to set up a spring with a release mechanism that shoots a small steel ball, set it at an angle, calculate, and then go put a piece of paper on the floor and hit it.  Much harder to set up a .50 and go place a tarp somewhere and hit it.  Now scale to relativistic speeds, and the classical equations simply go to shit, you cant even use them.

Analogous, and a bit more abstract with the PT.

If you want to get into the timestuff, check out electrical-isms whereby issues with large scale transmission lines were only resolved by complex math and maybe that'll give you something a little more concrete.

yes you raise interesting connections. So people keep asking about how light is connected to gravity - and it was Dirac studying Heisenberg who realized that the noncommutative phase math of Heisenberg was actually the same as what Whittaker used in his treatise on electromagnetics - and that Whittaker himself got this math from Poisson. So in quantum mechanics it's called the "Poisson Bracket" which converts the noncommutative time-frequency into the symmetric math of geometry. This is based on a new property of quantum physics that Wolfgang Pauli discovered - "spin."

So now the Pythagorean Theorem - in the essay I linked yesterday - it is "precise" but it is not "accurate." So you make the analogy of a rifle shot. This is what Gregory Bateson describes as the logical paradox  - the "error of logical types." So Bateson, in his book, "Mind and Nature: A Necessary Unity" compares a rifle to a shotgun.

These analogies are actually historically proven. So the Pythagorean Theorem was first used to "square the circle" as an approximation for centering the axles on chariot wheels - so we are talking the first Solar Dynasty Tantric alchemy empires. math professor Abraham SEidenberg dug this up - tracing it back to around 1200 BCE or earlier to 3000 BCE. The chariot was first invented on the plains north of the Caucus. Now DNA science proves these chariot warrior priests then spread into India - and to Iran. And even the "spoke" wheel analog in Daoism is from this chariot culture spreading into Western China.

But Daoism itself based on Dragon and Tiger as yin and yang is much older. Music perception is what is truly universal in human culture and is now proven to be biologically hard-wired in mammals - I'm talking about the Yang as 3/2 and Yin as 3/4 and the Emptiness as 1/2 - as infinite Taiji resonance.  In India this was the "three gunas" - the oldest philosophy of India.

So then the chariot in terms of math as a religion of mass ritual sacrifice was then tied to turning the circular altars based on the Lunar calendar and female silver energy - into the same area as the square altars based on the solar calendar. Try doing that math of subtracting the lunar calendar from the solar - using ideograms. It's very difficult to do the "divide and average" convergence of time as a closed infinite geometry! So the Chinese adopted the rod-based 10 number system as a potential better means to do the math.

But if you study ancient Chinese astronomy  it is based on Daoist harmonics - so the first "note" is actually the lunar calendar energy - and this is biologically accurate with the pineal gland of only human females being precisely synchronized with the lunar calendar of 29.5 days - as females living in Nature. Chimpanzee females are not even close compared to human females.

OK - so moving along with your analog of the rifle shot - in terms of the math then in ancient Greece - to avoid the plagues of Wheat monocultural farming that spread with intensive animal husbandry - God is etymologically from the Indoeuropean word meaning Bull (from go) and Brahman also means Bull - so this plow-based patriarchy then spread disease. The chariots were to evade disease by spreading empire and the first "white people" (from Wheat lack of vitamin D in the diet) spread into Europe since the lime ash fire cement - to waterproof the adobe housing - caused massive deforestation and drought - so around 8000 BCE the first white people were ecological crisis refugees spreading into Europe (where non-white hunter-gatherers lived)....

OK so then the catapult was next developed based on the need to "precisely" double the cube - of the mass ritual sacrifice altar. This is then in terms of music harmonics - the cube root of 2 as 5/4, the Major Third music interval. This was spread via Marsilio Ficino (after the Islamic-Platonic culture spread  it back into Europe in 9th century via John Scotus Erigena, the Benedictine Monk)... So then the Modern Science revolution was based on Simon Stevin in the 1500s developing logarithms with the Alogon of Platonic philosophy from Archytas and Euduxus and ARchimedes - as the early form of the calculus. And so this was directly tied to music theory - the idea being that natural number ratios (as found in Daoism) are not needed at all since reality is defined inherently as a closed infinite geometry (the irrational magnitude).

So as I pointed out yesterday in that link - it's a logical error relying on "unit" as a tautology of closed circular meaning - literally the Absurdity of the Surd. Surd meaning "unwhisperable" or not heard - the Unheard origin of the square root of two - it's secret musical origin as Alogon, passed on in Islamic culture as the Surd or irrational number. So this is from Plato - to define the "one" as the hypotenuse unit as well as the length of the triangle sides. And so the order of infinity can be reversed without encountering the inherent male and female value of number as one and negative one - rather time is turned into a static geometric image as "unit" before number as geometry (analytic geometry). So then Plato infamously stated, "Time is the Image of Eternity."

So then with the Modern Science Platonic revolution in Europe - this was funded by the aristocrats with  Galileo bragging he could cut down on labor costs - and Newton being in charge of the gold treasury mint - so viciously pursuing any fake currencies with the death penalty. Yes now it was the Cannon trajectories to be best modeled as the inverse square law that very blatantly originated from the music harmonics origin of the Pythagorean Theorem from Archtyas. This is to say Newton argued that a weight stretches a string in tension by squaring the weight and so doubling the string to its octave. This, of course, was NOT the real Pythagorean harmonics but again from Archytas and Plato.

So you state it is much harder for a rifle to be precise in aiming - and so the question here though is not precision it is ACCURACY. In other words if Western science started based on a logical error - and then just kept amplifying that error to greater degrees of precision - then what happens is this is actually a left-brain projection as a repression of the N/om kundalini right brain energy (from logical inference of time-frequency listening). So there is then an external oppression based on patriarchy as ejaculation addiction - called "Missile Envy" by Dr. Helen Caldicott - or called "entropy" by Western science defining randomness based on logarithmic math. So the math and science continues to be more precise as an increased TENSION of mass on Earth - with an acceleration of time to a zero point of geometry (apocalypse). This is all due to defining the math based on the solar calendar from patriarchal plow-based farming as a "symbolic revolution" - the archaeological term. So at first the "Alpha and Omega" of religion (latin for "to bind") was from the upside down bull horns - the spirals as the letter A and Omega of time, now "contained" as geometry that is rectilinear using triangles and squares. So Science is literally a religion based on Platonic geometry - as I pointed out called the "music logarithmic spiral" that then spread from the Platonic Archytas math - Archytas was a military engineer who doubled the catapult size precisely by doubling the cube precisely...

OK so now let's take this to its logical conclusion. The math "works" - right? It's magical! Or is it?

The Pythagorean World: Why mathematics is unreasonably effective in physics (Palgrave Macmillan). 2017 Physics philosopher professor book.

So she expands the wrong Platonic Archytas math all the way into the unified field theory, etc.

I blogged on this -

16 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So you don't like me referencing a couple philosophy professors published in a peer-reviewed journal, stating that the square root of 2 was never proven? haha.

Yeah cause we were discussing the Pythagorean theorem and I was afraid you'd go into wild tangents, which ofcourse you did.  Maybe I'm looking for useful things ie, if you want to build something you turn to geometry ie more real world stuff.  The theorem is like magic, with a right triangle plug in 2 sides, you get the proper size of the side opposite the right angle.  It works beautifully and you can draw up some right triangles and see that it works with small and large.  It's nice when things work.

P.S like Pi it goes on, but the square root of 2 is 1.41421356237.. you can get more accurate if that's needed depending on the size of the project and that's rational enough for me.  I've never needed that particular square root, maybe one day I will and by that time I'll have forgotten it but will remember this conversation thus linking it forever to irrationality. 

5 hours ago, Stosh said:

... although,,, in the context of the thread here, the second reading fits my opinion quite well. The photon being a little bubble of kinetic energy , a sort of 'potential' packet, where this packet provides the possibility that an electron could be boosted from one energy state to a higher one if the photon is absorbed , and the bubble can be re-created if the electron drops back into the lower energy level -thus re-emitting the photon depending on which situation provides the lowest entropic-thermodynamic energy total. 

If the photon has an energy of momentum --or such-- when absorbed by the matter, 

then the factor which would allow the photon to re-emit , can be re-supplied in various ways, again , I assume that the lowest energy state is the 'goal' of these events, the universe trying to re-establish a balanced negation or uniformity.

yes the physicist who chairs the Nobel Prize committee is now "capturing" virtual photons in the lab using the Josephson Junction. I've corresponded with Nobel physicist Brian Josephson quite a bit - he practices qigong also. The key here is not to think of energy in terms of classical amplitude that happens in linear time. So electrons are actually composed of virtual photons - this is called "Heavy Light" by Nobel physicist Gerard 't Hooft who explains that we exist within 5D micro black holes. Actually quantum physicist Jean Charon figured this out in relation to Qi energy back in the 1980s - I posted it on my blog. Last night I was reading military physicist Tom Bearden who published classified papers on Paraphysics as he calls it - again based on de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony which first modeled "heavy light."

So Light has relativistic mass due to noncommutative spacetime, as B.G. Sidharth points out - he predicted the dark energy acceleration of the Universe. So I experienced this in qigong training - it's described in chapter 11 of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality. So if you maintain enough Yuan Qi (undivided yin-yang qi) surrounding the Shen (coherent biophoton spirit) then you can safely astral travel which is the equivalent of Special Relativity as a constant velocity. But for Light to have an "invariant speed" then it is ONLY because the spacetime is shifting as a light shift change in the observer. This is called the "measurement problem" in quantum physics. So if you check out the Delayed Choice Effect - this was an experiment first imagined by John Wheeler. It's now been proven in the lab. Light can go through a double slit but AFTER it goes through, then if the scientist changes how the light is observed as a measurement, this will then change which slit the photon had previously gone through! How is this possible? Because the light we "see" is already based on orbital momentum - as a classical photon (it's converted via the symmetric math of relativity). But the actual light, is proven by Weak measurements of pure "momentum" is superluminal - based on noncommutative phase. So that means it has been proven in the lab that the Future changes the past.

So now if your spirit leaves your body without enough of a "spacetime bubble" as Yuan Qi (undivided yin-yang qi) surrounding the light - then you experience a spacetime vortex as the room spinning around you, as dizziness. This is not just a proprioception balance problem. This is a REAL spacetime vortex. Relativistic quantum physics has now proven that spacetime is already curved at 2 centimeters! Which is, of course, the same size as the pineal gland. Yogananda describes his third eye being fully open as a "spherical" light that can see in 4 directions at the SAME time. Qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com has demonstrated this to me also. My mom was showing him around the house. I was behind the wall in the kitchen. I was trying to catch fruit flies with my hands. Jim could see what I was doing - through the wall - and behind his skull. haha. The pineal gland qi is omni-directional. I know that from experience.

So the Yuan Qi powers the Shen - the Qi is the Mother of the Shen but as Aristotle points out, only because we have a Soul as light do we then experience Time. So this means that the Absolute Void as the Emptiness then radiates light as a "white hole" that creates new virtual matter that can be "captured" as Yuan Jing. This is called the superluminal golden key of alchemy as "yin matter" by qigong master Zhang Hongbao.  So this is how teleportation works - and healing people's internal scar tissue, etc. The Yuan Shen is the spirit when the Yuan Jing is full as a 16  year old. So the Emptiness has "stored" that Yuan Shen information and the qigong master by Embodying the Emptiness then creates Yuan Shen that "float out" and are individualized to heal each person. So this Yuan Shen is being created by an Emptiness vortex as "blue shifted light."

• Thanks 1

Sorry, I dont intend to be unresponsive but I cant make heads or tails out of the connections youre making to music and qi etc.  All I could supply would be a broad approval of your willingness to make connections bringing physics down to earth and yet be argumentative simultaneously.

16 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Sorry, I dont intend to be unresponsive but I cant make heads or tails out of the connections youre making to music and qi etc.  All I could supply would be a broad approval of your willingness to make connections bringing physics down to earth and yet be argumentative simultaneously.

OK so most people learn by "rote" or "imitation." So they go to school and a person of authority, like a math professor, says this is such and such a theorem. Now obviously if we just reject "science" then we are considered to be fools, etc. But actually even science considers music to be the best "metaphor" or "model" for how science works. For example philosophy of science professor Arnold Pacey in his series of books published by M.I.T., he states music provides the best model to explain science - "for the masses" - so to speak.

Here is the irony of that model - the music taught in the West is actually the literal origin of the wrong Western science! So we know that math is the "language" of science. But as math professor Luigi Borzacchini has detailed, Western math is actually from music theory. So the irony is that using music as a "metaphor" to explain science is actually backwards logic. Science is literally based on the wrong music theory. And so to truly understand science properly requires really studying music theory.

Most people learn music theory when they learn to play an instrument - and so they figure you learn enough theory as it's applied to your instrument, how to play chords, or how chords are structured, etc. And that's enough - maybe how to right good songs, etc. But the assumption here is that you need an instrument to understand music theory! Actually we LISTEN to music and the original music was without any instruments - it was the human body, singing and dancing together. So in the original music theory we do not define time visually - as time is defined by Western science. And not defining time visually changes everything. In fact science has proven that humans can hear "ten times faster" than time-frequency uncertainty which is the limit of linear operators, making measurements, of "objective reality."

So time-frequency uncertainty is the foundation of quantum entanglement and quantum nonlocality - as the 5th dimension - and this was never believed by Einstein. Actually Einstein was quite afraid of this - or at least of reality being probabilistic inherently. It was a big debate but Einstein even used the word "telepathy" to refer to this reality of quantum physics - a couple times. He wasn't the only one. In early quantum physics Max Born refers to Einstein calling this quantum nonlocality as "ghost waves" and then says how de Broglie calls this quantum nonlocality as "pilot waves."

So in classical physics the amplitude is the power of energy based on mass and momentum but with time-frequency uncertainty there is an inherent limitation in the measurement. So Fourier analysis uses time and amplitude or it uses frequency and amplitude but Fourier analysis does not use time and frequency at the same time - unless there is an attempt to "squeeze" light. But in LISTENING to sound we inherently have to use time and frequency together - and again we do not have the same "linear" trade off. This is because of the phenomenon of "beats" as harmonics. So any sound we hear inherently is relativistic since it inherently has a "beat" with itself as harmonics - so that Number in time creates natural resonance of frequency. So this is known to "diverge" geometrically but again in Fourier analysis this still assumes a "divide and average" or logarithmic conversion of the time-frequency uncertainty into some kind of geometric definition of time based on symmetric math (i.e. based on PI or logarithms, etc.)

So in quantum physics this time-frequency uncertainty is actually due to noncommutative phase from spin - so the spin is visualized as the surface of a sphere and the 1/2 spin is a "spinor" that is noncommutative in time-frequency. This means if you go 360 degrees around the sphere the sphere ALSO rotates as you go around - so there is translation and rotation at the same time. Because of this "moebius strip" rotation and translation in 3D - it is actually a Klein Bottle as "two" moebius strips - and a Klein Bottle inherently can not be visualized. So this has been PROVEN to be inherently nonlocal that is a "field" that is not associated with a particle.

So spin is not a wave nor a particle but instead is eternal motion of time-frequency energy that is non-local as superluminal phase. This is considered then to be a new kind of "formative" cause that the quantum physicist directly engages with. Only the recent "weak measurements" have enabled scientists to keep two photons entangled during the two slit experiment - while one photon has its phase momentum changed (that is its superluminal relativistic mass from the future). So this is BEFORE any probabilistic "collapse" of the wave function that tells you WHERE the particle exists in position. Instead it is the literal non-local ether field that is literally from the future.

But for the quantum physicist to conduct these experiments that isolate or "squeeze" the light spin - as the relativistic mass of the spin or its angular momentum (it's internal hyper-tube as Jean-Pierre Vigier calls it) - this Hypertube of Light or the black hole-white hole of light as the 5th dimension - it can only be manipulated by scientists "after the fact" in reverse time - from the future, going back into the past. Quantum relativistic physicist Olivier Costa de Beauregaard called this RETROPARATION instead of PREparation of an experiment. So he said there no longer is a "phase barrier" that is spatial. Instead the physicist by literally deciding which order to measure the momentum in regards to the physical conditions of the past in time - is then changing how the past manifests physically.

So Olivier Costa de Beauregaard - who was the assistant of Louis de Broglie, the Nobel quantum physicist who predicted the double slit non-local results for the electron - Beauregaard stated that Precognition HAS to be real, as does telekinesis and telepathy, etc.

So instead of this being "Woo Woo" physics - in fact it is the highest level of physics - relativistic quantum physics. This is stuff that the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center researched along with the Stanford Research Institute that trained people as Remote Viewing spies for the CIA and the military. This is why the CIA declassified files cover the international "world" Qigong research conferences in China in the 1980s. Meanwhile the "popular" science market that promotes people to be "rational" etc. just features scientists that are not as advanced in their training. So they still follow the classical physics symmetric math that has been the main thrust of science for the past 2000 years, compared to the relativistic quantum revolution that Louis de Broglie launched when he first critiqued Einstein's theory of relativity.

So de Broglie ONLY got his Ph.D. thesis approved because his advisor knew Einstein and asked Einstein to read it and Einstein responded that de Broglie's theory was crazy enough to be true. Something to that effect. But when de Broglie went to the Solvay conference in 1927 - Schroedinger had already developed his wave equation BASED on de Broglie's wave model of matter. But Schroedinger DROPPED the relativity origin of de Broglie's model. So Schroedinger understood that the light emitted by electrons at the quantum "leap" or "jump" was literally a harmonic "beat" or the light was a "subharmonic." But Schroedinger - since he had dropped the relativity critique of de Broglie, then Schroedinger could never understand from "what" the light was resonating FROM - the light was a subharmonic beat but a beat of "what."?

So in terms of relativity - since light has zero rest mass - it still has relativistic mass and so light is in eternal motion as the "observer" of science. Einstein assumed a "speed" of light being invariant as defined by "seconds" but when Einstein used Planck's Constant to develop the photoelectric effect, with the energy of light now based on frequency, not classical amplitude - what got covered up was the conversion of the energy into Joules relies on canceling out the TIME as a symmetric factor. In other words Planck's Constant is multiplied by frequency even though the quantum energy is frequency as an inverse ratio to time - going back to Pythagoras. And Louis de Broglie was very explicit about this being from Pythagorean principles of frequency as inverse to time.

So the light subharmonic is a "faster than light SPEED" frequency with the time being NEGATIVE - from the future. This is the phase as momentum since phase is time or wavelength x frequency but in quantum physics the momentum is directly proportional to the frequency, as de Broglie discovered. So the MASS is also directly proportional to the frequency at the speed of light. So the change in velocity is from a change in the mass - since as a greater wavelength at the same SPEED of light, you then have a slower velocity which is also a slower frequency due to the spacetime shift of the light as a change in the relativistic mass. So the light has a subharmonic in frequency when it is emitted from the electron "jumping" due to the change in the SPIN of the electron. As Wolfgang Pauli realized - the electron spin is 1/2 and so it is left handed or right handed. So 2 electrons can be in the same "place" as entangled non-local spin or one electron has 1/2 spin as time-frequency uncertainty. This means the electron "jumps" because it can not be DIRECTLY measured - since it is JUMPING due to non-local spin as the 5th dimension. It is a superluminal jump that is instantaneous from the local perspective of the observer. But as De Broglie realized - this VISUAL measurement limitation does not mean the electron itself does not exist - rather we can logically infer that the virtual photon from the future is GUIDING the electron. Then when the spin changes as a momentum phase shift or the "internal angular momentum" - then the light manifests as a captured virtual photon that is a "subharmonic" now in reverse time.

So quantum biology is realizing this occurs all the time - based on this PHONONIC FIELD as it's called in relativistic quantum physics. So the virtual particles are actually "quasi-particles" as phonon energy that is pure phase (BEFORE spacetime exists) as the 5th dimension ether. So the phase has no spatial boundary and this is called the ER=EPR model of reality that CREATES spacetime. It's what nonwestern alchemy science discovered as "formless awareness" or the Emptiness that radiates light. So it is always in the future but "within" light as the subharmonic of light - or matter. There is this inverse relation between radiation as light (zero rest mass) and matter. Matter is created from the relativistic mass of light which is really, as De Broglie realized - a phase wave from the future as superluminal momentum, or inverted time-frequency energy that is noncommutative to the past.

Your emotions are your most sophisticated translator of vibration, reality. 

You can use language to communicate your greater knowing, that you have acces to through your understanding of your feelings.

You can use the language of speech or melody or sound or mathematics.

But the most sophisticated communication is that of emotion, for it is non-physical, non local. 

It is always the highest indicator of truth or non truth. It is always more all inclusive, across all dimensions. 

Telepathy is better said to be empathic and thus telempathy. 

In fear you have acces to thoughtforms, which hold no greater reality outside of human activation of these thought forms. 

In higher frequencies of love and beyond that, you have the ability to translate more coherent, more inclusive, greater more expanded and harmonious perspectives, knowledge, understanding, more far reaching, more precise, more detailed, more focused, more fine tuned, higher frequency, more simple foundations, more complexity build from these simple foundations, into more elegant scientific discoveries. That are more far reaching in influence and beneficial nature. That always satisfies the minds desire for effortless infinite reach, and the hearts desire for boundless recognition of true core essential values at the core of infinite existance. 

If you want to achieve a higher state of knowledge, and you believe you are ready to achieve the higher state of knowledge, a simple question you could ask yourself to allow yourself to achieve the higher state of knowledge, is to ask yourself "why are you looking for the knowledge that you seek?" 

Is it the desire to come to a more common understanding? 

Is it the desire, to achieve a greater creation? 

If you can define this core reason, the higher state if knowledge can be literally more easily achieved than the act of dropping a pencil and saying you finally understand it.

"I know now. I finally know what I know because I remembered what I wanted to do with that knowledge in the first place."

Edited by Everything

4 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So de Broglie ONLY got his Ph.D. thesis approved because his advisor knew Einstein

this shows how totalitarian and hence corrupt the GR was even at that early stage: no career advancement unless allowed by the capo di tutti capi. Of course the rot is much worse now

11 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So Science is literally a religion

spot on

The crucial feature of atomic physics is that the human observer is not only necessary to observe the properties of an object, but is necessary even to define these properties.

In atomic physics, we cannot talk about the properties of an object as such. They are only meaningful in the context of the object’s interaction with the observer. In the words of Heisenberg,

‘What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.‘13 T

http://sith.phy.bg.ac.rs/arhiva/BIBLIOteka/270ScienceBooks/Fritjof Capra - The Tao of Physics.pdf

an old read that seems relevant to the topic at hand

If we ask, for instance, whether the position of the electron
remains the same, we must say ‘no’; if we ask whether
the electron’s position changes with time, we must say
‘no’; if we ask whether the electron is at rest, we must say
‘no’; if we ask whether it is in motion, we must say ‘no’.’

The reality of the atomic physicist, like the reality of the
Eastern mystic, transcends the narrow framework of opposite
concepts. Oppenheimer’s words thus seem to echo the words
of the Upanishads,

It moves. It moves not.
It is far, and It is near.
It is within all this,
And It is outside of all this.

Relativity theory has thus shown that all measurements
involving space and time lose their absolute significance and
has forced us to abandon the classical concepts of an absolute
space and an absolute time.

The fundamental importance of
this development has been clearly expressed by Mendel Sachs
in the following words:
The real revolution that came with Einstein’s theory . . .
was the abandonment of the idea that the space-time
coordinate system has objective significance as a separate
physical entity.

Instead of this idea, relativity theory
implies that the space and time coordinates are only the
elements of a language that is used by an observer to
describe his environment.

*To derive this result it is essential to take into account the fact that the speed
of light is the same for all observers.
**Note that in this case, the observer is at rest in his laboratory, but the events
he observes are caused by particles moving ate different velocities. The effect is
the same. What counts is the relative motion of observer and observed events.

Edited by windwalker

In 1991 Capra co-authored Belonging to the Universe with David Steindl-Rast, a Benedictine monk. Using Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutionsas a stepping stone, the book explores parallels between new paradigm thinking in science and in religion; the authors posit that, together, these new paradigms offer remarkably compatible views about the universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritjof_Capra

compatible yes. Same things are compatible. Lets pray.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

this shows how totalitarian and hence corrupt the GR was even at that early stage: no career advancement unless allowed by the capo di tutti capi. Of course the rot is much worse now

spot on

) De Broglie noted that relativity theory predicts that, when such a particle is set in motion, its total relativistic energy will increase, tending to infinity as the speed of light is approached. Likewise, the period of the internal phenomenon assumed to be associated with the particle will also increase (due to time dilation). Since period and frequency are inversely related [Law of Pythagoras], a period increase is equivalent to a decrease of frequency and, hence, of the energy given by the quantum relation hf. It was this apparent incompatibility between the tendency of the relativistic energy to increase and the quantum energy to decrease that troubled de Broglie. The manner in which de Broglie resolved this apparent contradiction is the subject of the famous 1923 Comptes rendus note [Comptes rendus de l'Académie des Sciences, vol. 177, pp. 507-510 (1923)]

. spaceandmotion.com

2015, Daniel V. Schroeder, "Einstein and de Broglie" states

"energy [frequency] is to time (period) as momentum is to space (wavelength)."

So as the particle moves the internal frequency goes down while internal time (relativity) goes up (slows down) and then the particle's guiding wave momentum goes up (frequency goes up past the speed of light) while the wavelength goes down.

This allows the interpretation of de Broglie's "Harmony of the Phases" as a "Principle of Equivalence" for Quantum Gravity....The Harmony of the Phases resulted in a super-luminous wave-velocity...but this was not in contradiction with the postulates of Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity because the wave couldn’t carry energy....If the particle moved, the inertial energy and associated frequency increased...But the same particle should, according to de Broglie, be associable to an inner frequency which, for a moving particle, transformed time-like in the same manner as atomic clocks with period T and frequency do in Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity....At first, these postulates were regarded as too fantastic to be true....He proved the Harmony of the Phases by using the wavelength and frequencies, not by means of the momentum and energies. ...the wave frequency belongs to the inertial energy of the particle, as the inner-clock frequency belongs to the [gravitational] energy of the particle....Thus de Broglie gave every particle two, not just one, frequencies. ...a super-luminus wave velocity connected to the particle-velocity.

In its rest-frame, the space around the particle is interpreted as an inertial field with an inertial energy and a connected inertial frequency i = 0. For the particle at rest, this inertial field is extended over the entire space so its density becomes infinitely small and can’t be measured. There is no wave-length because the frequency and the connected energy are homogeneously spread out over all of space....The connection of the particle to the wave and the connection of the gravitational mass to the inertial mass are coinciding problems. The key to the enigma of the particle-wave duality lies in de Broglie’s ”Harmony of the Phases”. E

. Paul J. de Haas, The combination of de Broglie's Harmony of the Phases and Mie's theory of gravity results in a Principle of Equivalence for Quantum Gravity.

pdf link

The Harmony of the Phases resulted in a super-luminous wave-velocity vwave connected to
the particle-velocity vparticle as.......But rest mass energy is only part of the story, because there is also a hidden momentum..........The used c = 1/light speed squared is not the velocity of the electron's matter wave but the velocity of the photon during emission by the electron, needed to have harmony of the phases or invariance of emitted wave-fronts or beats. This velocity has been gravity induced............

So the light and the particle are inverse - the particle's quantum momentum goes up while time goes down externally and the frequency internally goes down while the wavelength goes up. Then the opposite for the light emitted.

The fundamental physics of pilot-wave dynamics may be, however, be clearly perceived only by a subquantum 'demon' whose senses are directly receptive to subquantum trajectories....De Broglie's postulate respects conservation of energy, but not conservation of momentum. And indeed, in pilot-wave theory the momentum of a 'free' particle is generally not conserved: in effect (from the standpoint of Bohm's Newtonian forumulation), the pilot wave or quantum potential acts like an 'external source' of momentum (and in general of energy too). The abandonment of something as elementary as the conservation of momentum is certainly a radical step by any standards. On the other hand if one is willing - as de Broglie was - to propose a fundamentally new approach to the theory of motion, then the loss of classical conservation laws is not surprising, as these are really properties of classical equations of motion.,

so now I quote de Broglie from chapter one of his Ph.D. thesis.

An electron flow crossing a sufficiently small aperture would exhibit diffraction phenomena. This is the direction which we should perhaps look for an experimental confirmation of our ideas.

Louis de Broglie, 1923

That which makes an electron an atom of energy is not its small volume that it occupies in space, I repeat: it occupies all space, but the fact that it is indivisible, that it constitutes a unit.

His later book on Heisenberg Uncertainty:

In practice it is always combined with the complementary viewpoint of "dynamical state," which corresponds to the undulatory aspect [frequency = Energy (mass x speed of light square)/Planck's constant and wavelength = Plank's constant/momentum]. But this second aspect obviously "transcends" the spacetime frame (the monochromatic plane wave corresponding to a well-defined state of motion occupies all of space and time!)
 The fundamental idea of [my 1924 thesis] was the following: The fact that, following Einstein's introduction of photons in light waves, one knew that light contains particles which are concentrations of energy incorporated into the wave, suggests that all particles, like the electron, must be transported by a wave into which it is incorporated... My essential idea was to extend to all particles the coexistence of waves and particles discovered by Einstein in 1905 in the case of light and photons."

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 5:09 PM, voidisyinyang said:

So now if your spirit leaves your body without enough of a "spacetime bubble" as Yuan Qi (undivided yin-yang qi) surrounding the light - then you experience a spacetime vortex as the room spinning around you, as dizziness. This is not just a proprioception balance problem. This is a REAL spacetime vortex. Relativistic quantum physics has now proven that spacetime is already curved at 2 centimeters! Which is, of course, the same size as the pineal gland. Yogananda describes his third eye being fully open as a "spherical" light that can see in 4 directions at the SAME time. Qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com has demonstrated this to me also. My mom was showing him around the house. I was behind the wall in the kitchen. I was trying to catch fruit flies with my hands. Jim could see what I was doing - through the wall - and behind his skull. haha. The pineal gland qi is omni-directional. I know that from experience.

So the Yuan Qi powers the Shen - the Qi is the Mother of the Shen but as Aristotle points out, only because we have a Soul as light do we then experience Time. So this means that the Absolute Void as the Emptiness then radiates light as a "white hole" that creates new virtual matter that can be "captured" as Yuan Jing. This is called the superluminal golden key of alchemy as "yin matter" by qigong master Zhang Hongbao.  So this is how teleportation works - and healing people's internal scar tissue, etc. The Yuan Shen is the spirit when the Yuan Jing is full as a 16  year old. So the Emptiness has "stored" that Yuan Shen information and the qigong master by Embodying the Emptiness then creates Yuan Shen that "float out" and are individualized to heal each person. So this Yuan Shen is being created by an Emptiness vortex as "blue shifted light."

Yes, the internal vortex is the key. 

Full body teleportation system

US20060071122A1 abandoned patent application

John St. Clair

A pulsed gravitational wave wormhole generator system that teleports a human being through hyperspace from one location to another.

The answer comes from experiments done using the ancient Chinese form of breathing known as Chi Kung. Using this breathing technique, we have been able to levitate the human body over six feet in the air. The internal temperature of the stomach is around 200 degrees Fahrenheit. By simultaneously squeezing the diaphragm to bring hot air up through the lungs, and breathing through the nose to bring cold air down, rotating vortices are generated in the lung passages when these two air masses meet and twist around each other as depicted in the famous Yin-Yang diagram. Because the lung has variable diameter passages from the large diameter at the throat to the final small air sacs, there is a spectrum of rotating frequencies.

:lol:

Sign in to follow this