Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

KunLun Level 1 - Levitation

It was discussed on a previous thread and i was asking if anyone apart Max has attained the Levitation that is said to come from Kunlun Level 1 practice?

This is not to stir up trouble im interested in if anyone after Max has attained this maybe Mantra has done it or the instructors in Japan?

This is from the Kunlunbliss site:

When the Level I activates, practitioner will experience tremendous heat and sweating. Uncontrollable trembling, laughing and crying may follow this. This is due to the body is being physically and mentally purified through the process. Other manifestations include, speaking in other tongues, light manifestation around the body, levitation, and inner, or third eye opening.

Thanks

WYG

Since I know there will no proof forthcoming about levitating, you might not want to equate Kunlun with Castaneda, whose work has been repudiated. Just sayin'

Since I know there will no proof forthcoming about levitating, you might not want to equate Kunlun with Castaneda, whose work has been repudiated. Just sayin'

:) I don't know. The fact that Castaneda may well all be "mere fiction" does not diminish it's value in my eyes.

I really enjoyed the first 3 books.

What i am trying to say is that we don't need more people attacking kunlun as it is. those who enjoy it and appreciate it (i happen to be one of these people) will enjoy it no matter how many people bash it, while those who do not enjoy it, and are resentful of it will remain that way no matter what the argument is for its merit. that is what i meant to say, the opposite kind of came out.

Edited by satyagraha

:) I don't know. The fact that Castaneda may well all be "mere fiction" does not diminish it's value in my eyes.
I have a powerful healer friend who claimed that his is one of the best new spiritual series out today.

So, regardless if the narrative is real or not, I think some of the info may still be very useful.

That said, I haven't read it myself yet - so I can't give a personal review.

Yeah yeah I levitate all the time during Kunlun. I would videotape it, but the black hole energy keeps sucking up the camcorder. It gets really expensive. Also it doesn't work when other people watch me because their eye chi sends interference. The nice thing about levitation is that I no longer need the step stool to reach the peanut butter in the top cupboard. The bad thing is that there's never anyone to share my peanut butter with due to the bad vibes coming out their eyes. :P

Seriously folks, some of the Kunlun claims seem wacky, but forget all that siddhi stuff. It's a good energy practice. Both for gathering and circulating it, as well as clearing blockages. I had a few "experiences" when I first started. Nothing like levitation though. After 4 months it is pretty smooth sailing. I can defintely attest to the energy benefits, and that is mostly what interests me. I really believe the experiences are just background noise, and although it makes you feel like you have accomplished something at the beginning, it is actually the opposite. I think these are mostly just signs of a blockage clearing as this stuff tends to happen more at the beginning. For me at least.

P.S. WYG - Charles Luk discusses the vibrating in the dantien in his intro to Taoist Yoga. I think you said you were experiencing this a couple weeks ago, so thought I would pass it along.

Speaking too much of the siddhas that can manifest at the higher levels is probably not such a good idea in light of people's general life experience, but those things can and do happen. We didn't invent the ideas and many others have experienced them outside of the Kunlun tradition.

The amazing experiences people are writing about who have tried the practice are just the beginning of what they will find we humans are capable of.

Maybe we should just keep mum on the topic and when crazy "impossible" stuff starts happening to people we can just say, "Oh yeah, that's normal. Don't worry about it. It's just a distraction. Let go more."

And trying to explain the energetic experience in terms of modern science is really just an equivalency thing. We try to give an idea of what is happening based upon the closest theoretical equivalent science has come up with which is only slightly similar. I personally don't care about the scientific explanation of this experience any more than I care about the scientific explanation of out-of-body experiences or multiple orgasms.

It doesn't change the experience, which is incredibly rich and personally profound. You know what happened to you and you don't need an "expert" to come along and explain it for you.

The most important thing really is to just let the practice open you out of your mentally-limited, flesh-bag, and see the bigger picture of what is.

It is so simple and such a wonderful resetting and harmonizing tool that it is a shame people have been without it for so long.

Try it if you want, or if you really don't want to, don't.

We try to make it easy.

Thanks Oolong, mantra and the rest,

I like the fact that there are old teachings that can lead to certain manifestations or Siddis, ive seen a few things in my time but not levitation but somethings that cannot be explained so i dont rule it out.

Mantra,

Have you personally seen Max levitate?

Oolong,

Ill check out that thread bro, thanks!

WYG

I haven't levitated yet.

If I do I won't be posting about it on Taobums.

However, I might mention it on the Kunlun forum :lol:

ps. I have zero interest in levitating and sort of agree it might be best to drop some of those things from the kunlunbliss site. Not that I doubt what you guys say at all but it just gives rise to posts like these.

But..it's all good..whatever.

I'm going to have to seriously doubt that anyone is going to uplifting off the ground.

But the fact that some things are allegorical and symbolic and metaphoric is cool with me. I think that's what Joe Campbell was all about.

Just don't tell me it's really true and expect me to pay you money for it.

Seem fair?

You probably wouldn't go anywhere since you are so rooted and do IMA.

But I beleive it is real in terms of the people flinging about(haven't seen the levitating thing yet)

My experience is Kunlun is a magnetic energy and can be used to move other people around when they are open to it.

If your an IMA and you really, really don't want to move my guess is you won't move but still might feel something.

I wouldn't BS you man. The magnetic current of Kunlun that Max transmits is real. You feel it in your body and in the room.

It's not make believe.

That said, you probably wouldn't go anywhere from all your training.

I still think you should check out a workshop if you can though. I would be interested in your feedback from all your experience with IMA.

Cam

"You probably wouldn't go anywhere since you are so rooted and do IMA."

Cam,

I like you online but you don't know me or what I'm rooted in. You might be surprised.

"But I beleive it is real in terms of the people flinging about(haven't seen the levitating thing yet)"

Only the faithful. If it don't work on everyone it don't work. I've seen it before.

"My experience is Kunlun is a magnetic energy and can be used to move other people around when they are open to it.

If your an IMA and you really, really don't want to move my guess is you won't move but still might feel something."

I could fall asleep and it wouldn't work. I could read the funny papers and it wouldn't work. I'm happy to be filmed doing this if Max is.

"

"I wouldn't BS you man. The magnetic current of Kunlun that Max transmits is real. You feel it in your body and in the room.

It's not make believe."

I believe you believe this.

"That said, you probably wouldn't go anywhere from all your training.'

Dude, it's not me.

"I still think you should check out a workshop if you can though. I would be interested in your feedback from all your experience with IMA."

So nobody has anything to lose by giving the workshop to me for free. It's just a chair, right?

Huh?

I mean physically rooted..like rooted to the Earth..from your decades of IMA training.

That you would probably be able to ground the energy and not be moved around(if you didn't want to).

I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I know what I have felt wasn't a figment of my imagination. it doesn't make too much of a difference to me if others beleive or not. I am not much into belieiving but about feeling.

Kunlun is a feeling practice. You feel it.

If you start feeling things(bliss or whatever) that's your experience. And it has a magnetic quality to it. Like a cool, refined watery sensation that flows from the crown to the tailbone.

Best,

Cam

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Winpro,

Ive had alot of successful and positive treatments on family, friends, patients with energy work. Cancer, my mother died after heart surgery but they couldnt bring her back so i went in and did some pressure points and energy and she came back, my grandmother was in a coma and my father and his brother was visiting to switch off the machine but i did pressure points and energy work and she opened her eyes and asked for me and then said goodbye to all and died . Young chinese boy had 3 weeks to live from cancer i did my treatments on him and he survived and they couldnt find the cancer in him but it came back a year or so later but at least he got to be with his family and friends alittle longer. (very sad)!!

Ive seen my teacher do some weird things with chi that i couldnt explain and i dont want to post it due to how people regard chi and some abilities.

I truely love the healing aspects of inner cultivation as i work in a hospital (emergency department) i often speak to the doctors about mixing traditional therapies (energy, massage, accupuncter, etc0 and most dont agree but said its a placebo effect, i said thats debatabe!!!

WYG

Winpro,

Ive had alot of successful and positive treatments on family, friends, patients with energy work. Cancer, my mother died after heart surgery but they couldnt bring her back so i went in and did some pressure points and energy and she came back, my grandmother was in a coma and my father and his brother was visiting to switch off the machine but i did pressure points and energy work and she opened her eyes and asked for me and then said goodbye to all and died . Young chinese boy had 3 weeks to live from cancer i did my treatments on him and he survived and they couldnt find the cancer in him but it came back a year or so later but at least he got to be with his family and friends alittle longer. (very sad)!!

Ive seen my teacher do some weird things with chi that i couldnt explain and i dont want to post it due to how people regard chi and some abilities.

I truely love the healing aspects of inner cultivation as i work in a hospital (emergency department) i often speak to the doctors about mixing traditional therapies (energy, massage, accupuncter, etc0 and most dont agree but said its a placebo effect, i said thats debatabe!!!

WYG

I for one would like to hear about your expriences with your teacher weird or otherwise. :)

Hi seadog,

Thanks for your intrest i am off to work now i might post something tomorrow i just dont want to bring my Sifu into these type of topics if you catch my drift?

WYG

This is a valid question imo as it so clearly sais just this on their homepage.

Why is it met as if the guy is trying to ridicule kunlun practioners?

Since the page gives the impression that level 1 doesn't take long, we should be seeing many levitations and light manifestations by now? :-)

Sign in to follow this