Lightseeker

MoPai Nei Kung masters on this forum?

I’m creating this post basically as a bulletin. It’s open to all Nei Kung and Mo Pai practioners. I’m just curious what level you guys are at, and I’m especially interested In the higher level practioners. It would be awesome if any masters (level 30+) are on here..

59 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Read it and weep

I just finished reading it. How can you know all of this for sure? Can you tell me about Nei Kung schools? I’m also curious which Nei Kung school is most powerful. till now I thought it was Mo Pai... :(

Here we go again........................................................................

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Chang said:

Here we go again........................................................................

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Can you tell me about Nei Kung schools? I’m also curious which Nei Kung school is most powerful.

The most powerful Nei Kung is not taught in school, it's taught by one immortal who is hidden away in some cave or in some city, unknown, who shuns publicity, teaching one student or sometimes two or three.  These guys are never known to the public and rarely mentioned in places like this.  So, I have no idea who they are and where they are.  I was a student of such a master though, and he asked me to teach it, and so I'm an idiot and I've been trying to teach it, the whole enchilada, like he taught it to me.  I often feel like giving up on that but my fearless clan leader says never give up.  Anyway, theres no need for me to consider giving up, because humans have already given up on this stuff.  A couple of my chi kung brothers teach a few exercises out of it once in a while but it is not their focus to teach it as a complete system nor to share the secret stuff, their focus is mainly on the martial aspect.  They prefer to keep the powerful stuff to themselves so they can develop stronger Jedi abilities and be more dominant in their kung fu, which is closely related to the Nei Kung. 

As far as schools are concerned, the more students they have the more watered down it is.  The more marketing they do the more they have sold out and do not embody the principles nor even understand the higher levels of spiritual attainment in Nei Kung.  Going further, a lot of what is called Nei Kung these days is simply an outright lie, and absolute lie.  Since the weenies caught wind of the term Nei Kung and it has become popular they've been adding it to their marketing.  It's all a lie, and most of those selling it have simply been mislead by people selling bits and pieces.  The correct term for bits and pieces of Nei Kung is Chi Kung.  Chi Kung is what you get when you take a few simplistic exercises out of a vast Nei Kung system.

So there's the secret unobtainium, a notch down from that you get some masters who teach some small classes but they are generally unknown and shun publicity, then there's the marketers who offer the watered down stuff in seminars (not Nei kung either) and theres the clueless morons who like to use the word to make money.

It takes years of going to see the master every week in order to get Nei kung, so anyone offering Nei Kung in a weekend seminar is simply a living turd.

Take your pick.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

I’m creating this post basically as a bulletin. It’s open to all Nei Kung and Mo Pai practioners. I’m just curious what level you guys are at, and I’m especially interested In the higher level practioners. It would be awesome if any masters (level 30+) are on here..

The most powerful masters in all arts are those who understood that sticking to and perfecting the basics gives the most bang for the buck.

• Like 2

People should not ask "Who are the highest masters?", they should instead ask "Who are the most basic masters?".

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Asking for the most powerful school is one of the fallacies of beginners because they are interested in personal power rather than development of character. Lust for power is a sign of poor character and most masters won't even acknowledge the existence of individuals like this. Looking at a way to be a better person and serve others regardless of your power or lack thereof is one approach that shows virtuous humility, or te, which is essential since lust for power poisons and blinds us when having energetic experiences. 

This is all I am going to say on the matter because to say nothing is to allow something that shouldn't grow to take root. To say something is to give someone ample caution and then allow free will to let them decide what they will do.

I didn't choose systems at a certain point, I chose teachers, and I later found power because I wasn't interested in being the best, I was interested in being happy and free and serving. As a result of that, the more profound skills and systems appeared. 

Find a teacher who you are interested in character development with and the alchemical techniques will come in a few years if you are ready and worthy. Until then, those energetic practices aren't always a good idea because they can fuel the bad habits and monkey mind without guidance, even though others find with a good system that they can work through their issues themselves. 

I appreciate your response. I must ask however, have you read The Monkey King? He grew to the highest level of power without the mentioned character...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

It takes years of going to see the master every week in order to get Nei kung, so anyone offering Nei Kung in a weekend seminar is simply a living turd.

Same thing with all the 'Nei Kung' videos on Utube.

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

If that's what you got from reading it, 1) you need to re-read it and have more cultural understanding of what was going on, 2) you might have missed the point of it without that cultural understanding, 3) you may not actually have read Journey to the West, which I have in front of me in my library if you think that he had no character development. 

I think I'm going to step out of this discussion now because it appears that your cup is full. 

I’m not saying that he didn’t have any character development through the book. However while he gained most of his power, he wasn’t always adhering to dharma.

They prefer to keep the powerful stuff to themselves so they can develop stronger Jedi abilities and be more dominant in their kung fu, which is closely related to the Nei Kung

So, like most things spirituality, the good stuff is retained to fuel ones ego and not to actually help people.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, shortstuff said:

So, like most things spirituality, the good stuff is retained to fuel ones ego and not to actually help people.

No, it's because of you.

What's this spirituality shit anyway?  Is Jedi spiritual?

Edited by Starjumper

Here are my teachers; each a master, unequaled in power.

steuben20b.jpg&f=1

mountain-lion.jpg?w=500&f=1

OspreyRSPB_1000657withFish-450px.jpg&f=1

towards-top-of-bear-peak-mountain-during

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, rene said:

Here are my teachers; each a master, unequaled in power.

steuben20b.jpg&f=1

mountain-lion.jpg?w=500&f=1

OspreyRSPB_1000657withFish-450px.jpg&f=1

towards-top-of-bear-peak-mountain-during

Huh? The elements?

25 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Huh? The elements?

I'm sure the Georgia home boys will contact you shortly. Be patient.

14 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

I love summer 

Nei gong or nei kung = Chi gung

Mo Pai is not an authentic linage. 

See for yourself the the skill level of more pie practitioners it is extremely low as in obvious beginner skill set.

Please be aware that Nei Dan Internal Alchemy is taught only to those who meet the requirements of that practice and are destined to receive this teachings. In times when everyone is trying to sell this knowledge as a product for their own benefit, many advertisements about internal alchemy courses appear on the internet. In fact, the content of those courses usually covers only the longevity and basic Chi gong training erroneously called internal alchemy, and have nothing to do with Taoist internal life and death solving methods.

Please be aware that Internal Alchemy preparation and practice cannot be taught within one or two weeks, it requires years of ascetic training under the guidance of an accomplished master.

1508255088-0.jpg

• Like 1

Wu Ming Jen. Should we interfere with a choice of path (authentic or not) that resonates with a seeker?

It could be any number of things, why someone chooses a certain path. It could be karma, fate, destiny, luck (good or bad) an educated choice? Maybe they seek power (their understanding of power)? or some other noble endeavor?

If they want the skill to ignite a crumpled up newspaper, I say let them pursue it. I think it's easier to point them in the direction they seek rather than to endure countless more threads and posts on the subject.

Lightseeker, this site has search features that allow you to explore the many many threads on the subject. Many can be found in the section Hun Dun. Consider what has already been discussed on the matter there. And best of luck to you and your practice.

^^

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

I understand your politically correct statement. My post is not interference per say but a warning like do not stand in the road or look before you cross the street.If someone wants to step into traffic I will pull them to the curb without thought or hesitation. I wish all to be safe and healthy many choices in life can bring harm if we are not careful.

We should encourage good choices, on topic is that there are so many legitimate choices of chi gung systems for me to be silent is like letting some one walk into traffic. Sorry not happening all in my opinion which means nothing more then what someone wishes to attach to it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Huh? The elements?

Life.

Want to know how to breathe? Watch how the forest does it.

Want to know how to move? Watch a mountain cat stalk its prey.

Want to learn patience and timing? Watch an osprey circle a lake for the right moment...

Want to know how Tao moves in stillness? Watch the motion of winter.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rene said:

Life.

Want to learn patience and timing? Watch an osprey circle a lake for the right moment...

Thank you for your thoughtful answer in disregard to my questions ignorance :)

Edited by Lightseeker
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, rene said:

Life.

Wonderful !

And might I add  ;   watch  it for a 'natural long time'  not for just a 'moment'  , not even for a  human 'log time' , watch for a 'nature long time'.      Also, if you are there and still long enough, nature tends to  accept you and you will see things that do not normally happen when people around  ;) .

That is   if  you can be still and just watch  long enough   ;) 

10e633a4d2a985f8541b0b96cc92d4a9.jpg

That is beyond the normal 'long attention span'  of the modern man  -  its a different zone then .....  much is revealed

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4