Starjumper

Third eye sound tone

What is the sound frequency that resonates at the third eye level?  I happen to know it's a high frequency but in Utube it's all over the place and of no use.

In my old age my high frequency hearing has gone away.  And someone stole my third eye and gave it to a cyclops.

You'd be wiser to locate the heart-resonant frequency (that's the basis of anahatanada yoga).

☮️

Edited by Daemon

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

What is the sound frequency that resonates at the third eye level?  I happen to know it's a high frequency but in Utube it's all over the place and of no use.

Don't know what that means, but if you can experience it try this to find out for yourself what frequency resonates at the third eye level:

http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It's megahertz ultrasound - but actually technically it's not "frequency"

https://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/discovery-of-quantum-vibrations-in-microtubules-inside-brain-neurons-corroborates-controversial-20-year-old-theory-of-consciousness

So if you read that link - I've corresponded with the discoverer - https://twitter.com/anirbanbandyo

He's Indian - and so he emphasizes - this is... not Western sound frequency but rather ....

Bandyopadhyay and his team will couple microtubule vibrations from active neurons to play Indian musical instruments. "Consciousness depends on anharmonic vibrations of microtubules inside neurons, similar to certain kinds of Indian music, but unlike Western music which is harmonic," Hameroff explains.

So this is also Daoist harmonics. In India - it is the "three gunas" - not defined by Western frequency or WEstern harmonics. It is quantum tuning though. In nonwestern music harmonics it's called the HYperSonic Effect - proven to activate the deep brain as resonance. So gamelan-gong music in Indonesia has lots of this Hypersonic Effect. There is a nonlinear feedback with the Gongs as ELF subharmonics - amplifying the ultrasound. You get subharmonic beats of the ultrasound. Dr. Andrija Puharich calls this the Phonon-Hydron Effect - how it splits water so you get literally "reverse time" and superluminal frequency - from superconducting protons. This is what Dr. Mae-Wan Ho argued is the basis for qi.

So actually this is the highest sound or pitch we can hear externally - it resonates the brain as a whole as ultrasound. I document this:

Monitoring neural vascular function with Doppler ultrasonic imaging provides unexpected support for the brain ultrasound demodulation theory. When the imaging beam was focused at the center of the brain, patients reported hearing a high audio sound, much like tinnitus. When the ultrasonic beam was directed at the ear, the sound disappeared. Setting the brain into resonance resulted in a clear high-pitch, audible sensation consistent with brain resonance in the 11- and 16- kHz range....Because ultrasound produces high audio stimulation by virtue of brain resonance, the direct use of high audio stimulation is more economical in power requirements and still stimulates the brain at resonance.

Dr. Martin L. Lenhardt, “Ultrasonic Hearing in Humans: Applications for Tinnitus Treatment,” International Tinnitus Journal, Vol. 9, No. 2, 2003, p. 3 and p. 6.

So the ultrasound range is Kilohertz - in the thousands to Megahertz in the millions.

But again the highest pitch we hear externally resonates into ultrasound - and this, in turn, resonates as quantum nonlocal consciousness.

Microtubule is six times bigger than single protein tubulin yet is 3000 times more electrically conductive than single tubulin protein at ultrasound.

That is Dr. Anirban Bandyopadhyay.

So that means since it is bigger yet more conductive with less resistance - it is a macroquantum resonance.

microtubules were consistent components of the pinealocyte cytoplasm.

So the pineal gland is microtubules.

Actually the body is full of microtubules - it's the most common protein as collagen - it makes up collagen.

So then you get biophoton resonance - of the collagen.

This thread gives way more details on the biophotons of collagen.

7 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Don't know what that means, but if you can experience it try this to find out for yourself what frequency resonates at the third eye level:

http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

Thanks, yes actually I checked a sound tone generator and that's what prompted the question.  I'm well acquainted with which voice tones correspond with which chakra or tan tiens but with the sound tone generator it was hard to tell.

For example the following voice tone is easy to identify with the corresponding tan tien.

Maybe ... duuuhh ... Demon will recognize which chakra this tone resonates with.

However after a brief search I found no such voice tones on Utube that resonate at the top tan tien level so I was curious to see if a sound tone generator would do it.  When I tried that I found that a pure tone is difficult for me to assess or to correlate with the corresponding proper voice tone.

Edited by Starjumper

6 hours ago, Daemon said:

You'd be wiser to locate the heart-resonant frequency (that's the basis of anahatanada yoga).

You'd be wiser to not underestimate your enemies.  You'd be wiser to assume some people already have more energy in their heart that you could possibly imagine.  You'd be wiser to answer the question in the OP instead of offering your 'wisdom' about something else.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Perhaps it is different for each person .  Mine sounds chaotic   The only thing I have ever heard that sounded remotely like it was many years ago when I picked up what I thought was an  audio cassette tape and put it in the player.  A flatmate said it was from his computer and had a programme on it .

[  In case you are a lot younger than me  ;

trs80iii.jpg

]

And it sounded like a super fast jumble of electronic signals and tomes  pouring fourth in a stream .

Thats the noise I heard when mine  first got zapped, as a very young lad  ..... by  'that lady in the sky' ....  a beam came out from her  connected to my forehead and ... that noise .

Then again, maybe you mean something else , like a tone or note that you feel  resonates in or gives access to the 3rd eye ?    MIne doesnt really do that , now it has , like little   doors that slide  open and close

enterprise-class-door.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It is different for each person as it is a tranlation in the mind from the underlying energy.  Also, the 3rd eye is a huge spectrum itself, so you can get different types at that level. 

• Like 1

But I am sure also that somewhere in a gamalan orchestra there is one  tone for you , its just that there are so many .  For me its the biggest gongs at the back , I got to play in one once; those two gongs, standing between them as you play, and being swamped by the vibration of the others all around you - an awesome experience !

You can look up the solfeggio tone scale.. they may resonante with the chakras. Out of all those different frequency healing tones those tones really worked for me

Edited by phil

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

:)

I want one!

I always liked those, and prefer the sound from the center on that one.

Edited by Starjumper

17 minutes ago, phil said:

You can look up the solfeggio tone scale.. they may resonante with the chakras. Out of all those different frequency healing tones those tones really worked for me

Yes they do resonate with different chakras, that's one of the techniques which my system uses.  I'll look to see if they have a scale related to the human body.

23 minutes ago, Nungali said:

But I am sure also that somewhere in a gamalan orchestra there is one  tone for you , its just that there are so many .  For me its the biggest gongs at the back , I got to play in one once; those two gongs, standing between them as you play, and being swamped by the vibration of the others all around you - an awesome experience !

Problem there is there are too many tones mixed.  The deep ones are nice but some of the medium high notes hit the third eye chakra.

18 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I want one!

I always liked those, and prefer the sound from the center on that one.

So do I !    I would set it up on my hill and echo it off the escarpment across the river  :)

I imagine  it would sound good echoing across your landscape too ! 

The thunder here at times makes a weird similar sound, some freak in the echoes in the landform.   First time I heard it "What the hell is that! ? "

Crazy guy here said it was the big metal chute from the UFO that sucks up water from the waterfall opposite, it bangs on the rock face - when the clouds go below the escarpment, they take advantage, use them as cover swoop down and steal our water .    :D 

next time it happened I listened closely  .....   God dammit , it sounded exactly like a huge metal tube banging and scraping on the rocks up there in the clouds !     ^_^

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

That tone is at the 5th chakra. Not 3rd eye.

I think it will be a different sound for every individual.

I suggest you find a quiet place, close your eyes, focus on your third eye and see, umm, hear what you are getting.

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

So do I !    I would set it up on my hill and echo it off the escarpment across the river  :)

I imagine  it would sound good echoing across your landscape too ! 

The thunder here at times makes a weird similar sound, some freak in the echoes in the landform.   First time I heard it "What the hell is that! ? "

Crazy guy here said it was the big metal chute from the UFO that sucks up water from the waterfall opposite, it bangs on the rock face - when the clouds go below the escarpment, they take advantage, use them as cover swoop down and steal our water .    :D 

next time it happened I listened closely  .....   God dammit , it sounded exactly like a huge metal tube banging and scraping on the rocks up there in the clouds !     ^_^

It sounds like you've got spooks, and it seems like you are living in a spectacular place.

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

That tone is at the 5th chakra. Not 3rd eye.

I can feel it in my head, it feels like about the middle of my head, but I can also feel 852 HZ in my head.  So far I can't find a good example of 852,nor is the 963 example above so good.  The pure tones are harder for me to match with voice.  Omming is the ideal way, others have too much music or other tones.  What we need it some ladies to om at 852 and 963 to be sure.

31 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I think it will be a different sound for every individual.

I suggest you find a quiet place, close your eyes, focus on your third eye and see, umm, hear what you are getting.

Possibly it is different for different people.  Listening doesn't work for me because if I do that I only hear the ringing in my ears, which is quite a high pitch.  I can get it by listening to singing or singing at different tones, and I do know which tone works for me to resonate third eye, I'm just trying to find a sound recording that works for it too.

• Thanks 1