liminal_luke

The Human Cost of Talking Trump

3 hours ago, thelerner said:

I think this is a matter of spam.  We've got a conspiracy theorist spamming the site.  ..

This board isn't supposed to a platform for paranoia.   

a while ago you tried to stifle a discussion on neidan, siding with a powerful commercial organisation against a weak independent practitioner.

now you are trying to stifle a political discussion, siding with the powers that be,  against an independent citizen.

apparently you dislike free speech,  always siding with the powerful against the weak.

just admit it.

it is not like there is anything wrong with it. such is the human nature, thats all.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

The U.S. Supreme Court ....holding that government cannot constitutionally punish abstract advocacy of force or law violation. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

in other news:

U.S.

First Undocumented Immigrant Appointed to State Post in California

https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-undocumented-immigrant-appointed-state-122408144.html

That ruling applies to governmental free speech infringement only. 

4 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

a while ago you tried to stifle a discussion on neidan, siding with a powerful commercial organisation against a weak independent practitioner.

now you are trying to stifle a political discussion, siding with the powers that be,  against an independent citizen.

apparently you dislike free speech,  always siding with the powerful against the weak.

just admit it.

it is not like there is anything wrong with it. such is the human nature, thats all.

FYI, human nature is fraught with violence and to excuse such, as human nature, is giving license to a wide range of aberrant behavior. Words matter and in this context he was advocating violence. 

4 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

just admit it.

Sorry I don't remember the neidan issue.  In my mind what I'm stifling is a racist.    I like free speech but not hate speech, or racist rants, even the subtle ones.. 

I can handle what I consider some conspiracy theory, but when it comes having a high preacher spitting it out on the Dao Bums multiple times every day,  I don't think it's healthy for the board or the individual.  Hopefully everyone here gets it, Joeb believes every mass shooting is done by the government and covered up by the cops and media and families involved <sigh>. 

For example here-

18 hours ago, joeblast said:

:rolleyes: and here I thought I was being lenient with regard to the criminal network that seeks to override all national sovereignties and have the entire earth submit to them and pay a very substantial percentage of their hard earned efforts merely for the privilege of getting thieved from, only to be killed off when they've outlived their usefulness.

I didnt even say jews, ffs.

This, to my mind is modern soft code speaking racism or anti-semtism to be more precise.

Maybe it's easier to see if it was..

"They're lazy and criminal, followed by a few other stereotypes and then ending with .  I didn't even say blacks, teehee".   I hope we'd see that as despicable and racist.  This is what Joeblast does.  A modern form of racism.  He's mastered it.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Joe, you support free speech until you can break out 'the attack them with rubber pipes' comment.  Sickening.

In any case the ADL has decades of experience taking on the Klan, neoNazi's, White supremists and conspiracy militia's murderous types.  I figure they don't have to worry too much  about people like Joeblast coming at them with a rubber pipe. 

I have asked you twice to stop and let us look at the situation. This is my final request for you to please, stop perpetuating the situation and stirring the pot and attacking a member of this forum, lest you find yourself on the receiving end of what you so badly want for joeblast.

Enough is enough, already.

• Thanks 1

There are a few social media sites that are cleaning up their forums. Reddit.com is one. 

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

There are a few social media sites that are cleaning up their forums. Reddit.com is one. 

another area you are absolutely clueless about - who wrote the code?  code, what code?  oh, you dont know what I'm talking about there either, do you.  of course not.  your echo chambers has many walls, you read them all, but you dont read outside of your echo chamber, yet still try to call your sources broad and varied....and then call yourself a thinker on top of it :lol:

tL, I see where you assumed my context was necessarily congruent between one paragraph and the next.  as I said, just reading what your hypersensitivities told you to read.  one could almost wonder if I do that on purpose to allow folks such as you and ralis to spit out their preconceived notions and programmings.   I might have said give you enough rope to hang yourself, but then I'd probably be reading you accuse me of encouraging you to suicide yourself :lol:

2 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

This forum is already kept clean.

Ain't that the truth?  Even I was requested (no options available) to edit one of my posts a while back.  I had no problem doing it.

I have opinions about what is going on here but I'm sure no one wants to hear them so I will just remain silent.

The discussion between Joe and Ralis I can understand.  What I don't understand is why and how Thelerner got so fired up.  

• Like 1

Joe`s many posts on the topic of Taoist cultivation -- breathwork, the microcosmic orbit, and so on -- are helpful and brilliant.  It`s so sad that we find ourselves here, wondering if this master of neurological processes and inner alchemy fantasizes about beating Jews with a rubber hose in his spare time.

In all fairness, Joe, can you see how we got here?  A little bit of anti - Israel talk here, some Holocaust denial there...any thinking person alive to the ways anti-Jewish prejudice has expressed itself historically starts to prick up their ears.  Neither of those things, in my mind, are enough to convict.  But then you say "I didn`t even say Jews, ffs."  It`s as if your winking at your audience.  The subtext is that you could have said Jews, in your innermost mind you mean to say Jews, but because you know saying Jews will get you in trouble you aren`t going to say it.  And you let us in on your thought processes by saying "I didn`t even say Jews, ffs." 

If I`ve gotten you wrong Joe, please set me straight.  Do you believe the economic evils you often rail against are primarily or disproportionately committed by Jews?  If not, please let us know.  Is there something about Jewishnesss that you find inherently offensive.  I`m prepared to believe that I`m reading you wrong in the above paragraph if you say so.  

It`s unfortunate that this thread has veered into an attack against another member.  But there`s nothing wrong about speaking out against (perceived)  bigotry.  Indeed, speak out we must.

I stand behind TheLerner here. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

How about standing in front of him because I am just about ready to start throwing some stones.  I don't want to hurt thelerner.

6 minutes ago, joeblast said:

another area you are absolutely clueless about - who wrote the code?  code, what code?  oh, you dont know what I'm talking about there either, do you.  of course not.  your echo chambers has many walls, you read them all, but you dont read outside of your echo chamber, yet still try to call your sources broad and varied....and then call yourself a thinker on top of it :lol:

tL, I see where you assumed my context was necessarily congruent between one paragraph and the next.  as I said, just reading what your hypersensitivities told you to read.  one could almost wonder if I do that on purpose to allow folks such as you and ralis to spit out their preconceived notions and programmings.   I might have said give you enough rope to hang yourself, but then I'd probably be reading you accuse me of encouraging you to suicide yourself :lol:

Are you finished with the personal attacks which you seem to relish. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Are you finished with the personal attacks which you seem to relish. 

observation is personal attack

yes, in the upside down world of Progressivism.

the mentality is a cancer to the planet.

I dont whine and bitch and report your posts when you make up whatever bullshit that suits your funhouse mirror worldview, because I stand solidly and confidently on my ground, where your words have no power and are laughed at as the poor fallacies they truly are.

39 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Joe, you support free speech until you can break out 'the attack them with rubber pipes' comment.  Sickening.

In any case the ADL has decades of experience taking on the Klan, neoNazi's, White supremists and conspiracy militia's murderous types.  I figure they don't have to worry too much  about people like Joeblast coming at them with a rubber pipe. 

aw cmon, a hose is much more lenient than a pipe :P  cant say as I ever recall a pipe being made out of rubber, but hey, given that you come out often enough in support of language control, I cant say as the conflation surprises me since its a more extreme extrapolation of wordings. 

nah, nothing wrong with changing another's words to make them look worse!  I wouldnt even have to do that if I were to start trotting out quotes from various rabbis in order to do honestly that which you attempt to do dishonestly.

and I had to chuckle at conspiracy militia's murderous types

the ADL is a thought control psyop, just like most of the rest of anything that carries the Progressive label.

they dont worry much because they have the backing of global criminal networks.

shooting holes in your arguments on these things is like shooting fish in a barrel.   the legitimacy of your argument, insofar as it exists, is derived from propaganda.

18 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Joe`s many posts on the topic of Taoist cultivation -- breathwork, the microcosmic orbit, and so on -- are helpful and brilliant.  It`s so sad that we find ourselves here, wondering if this master of neurological processes and inner alchemy fantasizes about beating Jews with a rubber hose in his spare time.

In all fairness, Joe, can you see how we got here?  A little bit of anti - Israel talk here, some Holocaust denial there...any thinking person alive to the ways anti-Jewish prejudice has expressed itself historically starts to prick up their ears.  Neither of those things, in my mind, are enough to convict.  But then you say "I didn`t even say Jews, ffs."  It`s as if your winking at your audience.  The subtext is that you could have said Jews, in your innermost mind you mean to say Jews, but because you know saying Jews will get you in trouble you aren`t going to say it.  And you let us in on your thought processes by saying "I didn`t even say Jews, ffs." 

If I`ve gotten you wrong Joe, please set me straight.  Do you believe the economic evils you often rail against are primarily or disproportionately committed by Jews?  If not, please let us know.  Is there something about Jewishnesss that you find inherently offensive.  I`m prepared to believe that I`m reading you wrong in the above paragraph if you say so.  

It`s unfortunate that this thread has veered into an attack against another member.  But there`s nothing wrong about speaking out against (perceived)  bigotry.  Indeed, speak out we must.

the ffs was because the 'going there' was an entirely fabricated contrivance

(and I dont fantasize about beating anyone, I'm a very laid back guy, I just get sharp in certain cases)

(and recognize the implied wink was your your inference.  if anything, that can be clarified by this post.)

and as to 6 gorillion, we know the victors write the histories, but math doesnt lie (unless you start involving statistical analysis, of course, lol.)

the global criminal networks are not all jews, I've never asserted that.  in fact I've asserted quite a few times the varied and inhomogeneous nature of the global criminal networks.  in fact I have asserted that not all jews are party or privy to the alleged jewishness of the global criminal networks.

but when people feel like attacking me and I've left a crumb on the table for them to attack, attack they do, misrepresent me they do.  the aforementioned distinctions are as quickly forgotten as what they had for dinner last tuesday, for they dont serve to further the half baked attacks against me.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, joeblast said:

aw cmon, a hose is much more lenient than a pipe :P  cant say as I ever recall a pipe being made out of rubber, but hey, given that you come out often enough in support of language control, I cant say as the conflation surprises me since its a more extreme extrapolation of wordings. 

nah, nothing wrong with changing another's words to make them look worse!  I wouldnt even have to do that if I were to start trotting out quotes from various rabbis in order to do honestly that which you attempt to do dishonestly.

and I had to chuckle at conspiracy militia's murderous types

the ADL is a thought control psyop, just like most of the rest of anything that carries the Progressive label.

they dont worry much because they have the backing of global criminal networks.

shooting holes in your arguments on these things is like shooting fish in a barrel.   the legitimacy of your argument, insofar as it exists, is derived from propaganda.

The ADL is backed by global criminal networks? You are really out of control!!

You are really out of control!!

I'm going to read that out of context and think that you just called him an Anarchist.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ralis said:

The ADL is backed by global criminal networks? You are really out of control!!

a7a9ec6bc5710ea6b7f08bd56e335666.jpg

7 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I'm going to read that out of context and think that you just called him an Anarchist.

No! He is extreme radical far right and authoritarian. Just read his posts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, joeblast said:

a7a9ec6bc5710ea6b7f08bd56e335666.jpg

You offer no reasonable discussion which is authoritarian based. 

1 minute ago, ralis said:

I'm authoritarian because I refuse to let a self anointed group of individuals redefine the language that's used?

maybe "far right" on the scale of tyranny vs anarchy :P otherwise...baseless and ineffectual as usual

You offer no reasonable discussion which is authoritarian based. 

I figured maybe you'd understand a crayon drawing

reasonable is subjective - what you think is reasonable, most of the time, I think is completely asinine, and apparently vice versa

keeeeep tryin, lol

Edited by joeblast

35 minutes ago, joeblast said:

the ffs was because the 'going there' was an entirely fabricated contrivance

(and I dont fantasize about beating anyone, I'm a very laid back guy, I just get sharp in certain cases)

(and recognize the implied wink was your your inference.  if anything, that can be clarified by this post.)

and as to 6 gorillion, we know the victors write the histories, but math doesnt lie (unless you start involving statistical analysis, of course, lol.)

the global criminal networks are not all jews, I've never asserted that.  in fact I've asserted quite a few times the varied and inhomogeneous nature of the global criminal networks.  in fact I have asserted that not all jews are party or privy to the alleged jewishness of the global criminal networks.

but when people feel like attacking me and I've left a crumb on the table for them to attack, attack they do, misrepresent me they do.  the aforementioned distinctions are as quickly forgotten as what they had for dinner last tuesday, for they dont serve to further the half baked attacks against me.

Ok, thanks.

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

Oh, I knew what you were saying.