Sign in to follow this  
Brian L. Kennedy

Max Christensen, 1966, Red Guard China?

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

I recently told my sisiter when she asked me if I had a prefered way to be "burried"; that I would want to be eaten by my fellow creatures...

When it happens have your sister send me an arm or leg. I'm trying to avoid brains these days..

burp

Michael

Did someone posted this video already?

Kaziranga National Park - Tiger Attack:

1LjG7S8aqJg

I think the near death experience is always yummy... whether it's teens playing flat liner, animal attacks, or more boring routes... it's all good.

A friend of mine was attacked by a captive tiger who was supposed to have been tame. She's 99% healed fortunately and now avoids large cats. She said it wasn't euphoric, but had it gone on I would like to think that things would have started feeling better for her.

The tiger in question went into a rage for just a second and then remembered its pet status and froze and made eye contact with its master where she was told, "Bad kitty!" (in a very firm tone) and decided that it was best for everyone that she not rip my friend's arm off.

An unusual story I read from an old book I found in the Kingston, Jamaica library: some dude had made a house pet out of a full grown tiger and was very proud of his pet. According to the story, he had a cut that was healing and during his midday nap with his previously milk fed tiger started licking the wound and suddenly developed a taste for blood and started behaving in a very aggressive manner towards everyone and they had to shoot it in the end.

Don't know if it was true and it was trying to make the case that a vegetarian diet would make for a more peaceful world so it might have been 200 year old propaganda. We know now that a V diet is better for the environment and I do think it also contributes to more inner peace as a whole. I'm vegetarian by nature but Mrs Yoda who does the cooking is carnivorous, so we tend to embark on V diets for health purposes until she can't deal with it and then we take time off before I roll out the China Study by Campbell and we fire it up again.

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

The light is created from the pineal gland -- or through it -- as bent from formless awareness.

We don't create anything.

So Einstein's Twin Paradox states that if in an elevator dropping at the speed of light you appear to be accelerating up while in actually mass is pressing you down or time as light causes space to contract and relative to a twin not travelling at this speed time actually slows down.

This is how spacetime is bent but instead of relying on mass as a logarithmic measure you rely on time as a complimentary opposite harmonic using logical inference.

One is male but not a number (and therefore the form of the formless or "I am that I am.")

The reason one is not a number because the process is something we exist within. We LISTEN to the source of the I-thought or focus on the harmonics of our body -- both resonate energy as complimentary opposites as an eternal process mediated by female formless awareness.

As long as our mind exists then we have subconscious desires that are answered for us when we resonate with female formless awareness. The desires are stored in our bodies as intense light (charged with electrochemical energy). Meditation is just the conscious resonance of that which is stored normally subconsciously.

The end of this process is also the beginning -- female formless awareness. It can not be resolved through binary based language -- but only as what Gurdjieff calls the Law of Three: yin, yang and female formless awareness (or I (1) AM (2:3:4) that (female formles awareness) I Am).

As long as the I-thought exists then karma is created but if we continue to pursue the source of the I-thought then our mind is physically killed, behind our heart, and the mind restarts as now automatically resonating with female formless awareness with every breath. This is what Sri Ramana Maharshi achieved after 9 years of solitude -- it's called the direct path to cut the knot for eternal liberation. It's what shiva does via kali.

You've done it again Drew, another AWESOME piece.

As long as the I-thought exists then karma is created but if we continue to pursue the source of the I-thought then our mind is physically killed, behind our heart, and the mind restarts as now automatically resonating with female formless awareness with every breath. This is what Sri Ramana Maharshi achieved after 9 years of solitude -- it's called the direct path to cut the knot for eternal liberation. It's what shiva does via kali.

This is touching the core.

You writings are so super charged with wise insight, humour, candour.

Truly, thanks for the opportunity to read them.

Does sudden acceptance of death bring euphoria? temporary enlightenment?

I think the release of endorphine and adrenaline just will give you that.

And there are very good evolutionary reasons for those hormones to be released, as you need to be as awake (in phisiological terms, not spiritual ones) as possible to look for possible alternative story endings.

Thanks for the kudos! haha.

Well at the beginning of mind yoga you just repeat I-I-I-I over and over -- not as a mantra -- as a logical experiment to see where the source of all your thoughts come from.

The mind on it's own is very weak. What this process does is sublimate and transduce the electrochemicals of the body. Sri Ramana Maharshi says to focus your mind on the right side of your heart -- which is the complimentary opposite of the left-brain mind yoga.

This practice is supplemented by full-lotus or the small universe, etc. but mind yoga stresses that it is both the process and the goal of meditation -- to eventually kill the mind as it resonates back to it's formless source, which creates light.

Most people practicing this do not accept that this involves the heart stopping for 10 minutes and then restarting -- but then, especially in the West, would it be even possible to go public with such a reality? The fact is that the jain saints were those who starved themselves to death, practicing this same mind yoga. They definitely may have misunderstood the practice since conscious resonance beyond the heart-mind enables restarting the body as well.

Sign in to follow this