LAOLONG

Mystery object in solar system

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:16 PM, Emera said:

Keep in mind that I know many variations of the stories and can flexibly adopt a new model if needed. There are those that I like though. This is the crystallization of my western art of QBL.

To provide some humor in the thread, Lucifer is kinda used in an insult way by some demons - in the sense of "oh your so cool, Lucifer." Lightbearer and all that shit. (You think you're all that)

Worship of demons is demonolatry, submission. But people who say they worship Lucifer are talking about something else and it sounds like the Neshamah, themselves that they are worshiping. Whatever floats their boat, and it is positive belief in some ways.

The concept of the morning star spans various continents and traditions. The devil, the big D (the Satan or hebrew for the enemy) is not lucifer - but the demon that snuck into the garden of eden to convince Chevah - the Eve to partake of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil in genesis. This is akin to sabatoge if you think about it - giving Da'ath to humans before they're considered ready. That's like making your eggs aware before you srcamble them. Humanity is now sentient, aware of good and evil and will resist its own development which is done through good and evil. Kind of a dick move, by an angel that wanted to show its creator that humans are not worth their privileges. 

This is Da'ath is missing in the tree of life as shown by the golden dawn, but they dont have their knowledge striaght because the tree clearly missing Da'ath is the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The tree of life is considered to be by magicians, Enoch or humanity - and it's fruit is the goal of the left hand path. The adam and eve were thrust out of the garden before they could partake of it and become as gods.

--- 

If you want to know more about the Devil, the Satan - evoke Azael - the opposer of El. Azazael - Double Azael or Azael squared. Mahazael is is Great Azael. Commonly known as Baezlebub, Leviathan, Behemoth.

They are the same, but different being - kept in different proportions to prevent that one being fro manifesting in it's total complexity, which would be very bad for us humans ;).

Da'at  is knowledge and if it was missing there would be no knowledge of good and evil.

What makes you think GD never represented it ?

9553a1fd7fc37607aaeeb26904f39028.jpg                             Image result for Thefall of man , the  Golden dawn

Besides ...   Da'at  is also called 'the hidden sephiroth ' it is usually not shown .

But GD did not have 'Darth'  ; 

One interpretation of why it is missing is because it was consumed as I so put.

But some also attribute it to the entire middle pillar.

So it looks like things are starting to get real again.  OK then.  Game on.

15 hours ago, Emera said:

One interpretation of why it is missing is because it was consumed as I so put.

Oh ?  I missed that . What do you mean by 'consumed'  by the GD  ?  If that is what you meant.

The GD represented  " The adam and eve were thrust out of the garden before they could partake of it and become as gods."   ;    ( the 'Fall of Man' )    by the diagram;

Image result for Thefall of man , the  Golden dawn

But some also attribute it to the entire middle pillar.

Da'at ?   Never heard that one before ! 

Edited by Nungali

On 10/27/2017 at 3:27 PM, SHINTO said:

I look at the animation showing the object's peculiar trajectory that they describe as 60x Earth-moon distance away, as if that was much, and think: Yet another warning shot and we're still not getting our shit together. Hah.

Especially considering the thing was basically mooning us, it is disappointing that I can't find more detailed information about its nature. I mean, I can understand that nearly 10% speed of light might make it difficult to examine, but it's just a matter of angles. When it's leaving it should be especially easy to track. ... Maybe they don't want to reveal it, hah.

So it came from Lyra, passed near Luna and went for Pegasus, eh? ...

5a082c5487708_A2017UtrajectoryDowlphin.png.92324e852cdd58320e262c94cdfe98f8.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Owledge said:

it is disappointing that I can't find more detailed information about its nature. I mean, I can understand that nearly 10% speed of light might make it difficult to examine, but it's just a matter of angles.

5a082c5487708_A2017UtrajectoryDowlphin.png.92324e852cdd58320e262c94cdfe98f8.png

Perhaps it has something to do with what you are looking for? 

Heres a little hint: Id be willing to bet it has absolutely nothing to do with MY LITTLE PONIES!!! omgomgomgomg!!!!?!?!?!!!!!....... and so forth.  So - its hard to say if you would even be interested in "learning more" at all?  Perhaps you should just put away your telescope and go play with your little dollies?  Thats probably more your speed.

1I/ʻOumuamua (previously C/2017 U1 (PANSTARRS) and A/2017 U1) is an apparent interstellar object passing through the Solar System. It was discovered on a highly hyperbolic orbit by Robert Weryk on October 19, 2017 with observations made by the Pan-STARRS telescope when the object was 0.2 AU (30,000,000 km; 19,000,000 mi) from Earth.

Initially thought to be a comet, it was reclassified as an asteroid a week later. It is the first of a new class called hyperbolic asteroids.

Based on a 27-day observation arc, ʻOumuamua's orbital eccentricity is 1.20, the highest of any object yet observed in the Solar System. The previous record holder was C/1980 E1 with an outbound-orbit eccentricity of 1.057. The high eccentricity of ʻOumuamua both inbound and outbound indicates that it has never been gravitationally bound to the Solar System and is presumably an interstellar object due to its high incoming velocity.

It has an inclination of 123° with respect to the ecliptic,[n 2] and an interstellar speed of 26.32 km/s (58,900 mph), which peaked at 87.71 km/s at perihelion.

67f1c5fd569be36490585e8db8acbc31--greek-

• Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 11:27 AM, 9th said:

For example, the actual abrahamic name of the Leader of Fallen Angels (or Watchers), is Samael. 

Σεμιαζά

;)

On 11/1/2017 at 5:20 PM, Nungali said:

Indeed ..... if we go down this path ....

Devil : Lucifer : Morning Star: Venus

Lucifer shines beautifully !

Image result for Lucifer shining

Also the Moon, shines with reflected light.

Image result for Artemis Goddess of the Moon

Lucifer looks like Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars

On 10/27/2017 at 9:32 PM, Taomeow said:

Maybe someone can mansplain explain what this thing is -- captured today (October 27th) on foto-webcam.eu?  

22788752_10211058893334467_6338785974310445421_n.jpg

22791647_10211058893414469_7509033161106075475_o.jpg

too difficult to tell anything from a single still image - if it was from a webcam, where's the stream of footage?  mostly just images at the link.  that's kinda what the moon or another planet looks like, extremely out of focus, in some of my telescopes.  if it was chilly it could also be very out of focus thin layer of ice crystals....but these sorts of things would reveal themselves a little more if the image stream was available instead of guessing from a single frame :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Owledge said:

Could be some ET teenagers playing a dangerous spear-throwing physics game out of boredom.

Or, as I said earlier, a warning shot.

A 'warning shot' ....  ?  

How are we supposed to tell what we are being warned about?  Perhaps the aliens that fired it ... (or  God, or  whatever is hatched by your imagination )  dont like sexual equality ....  or the lack of corporal punishment .....  issue that we allow red haired people to live or ...  the fact that some cant stop thinking about commenting on and adoring little girl pony toys..... or  .....

Or maybe 'aliens' are 'warning; us not to do the things that you yourself think is 'wrong'

'Get rid if those stupid ponies you guys .... or next time ;

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

I would make a great alien overlord !  

• Like 1