Trunk

Hitting Devices, Methods (?)

extra knobs? absolutely!!! notice that the two ends are different shapes, as are the handles. this thing is top notch, I love it!!! I still havent even gotten past using the ends, they are that useful!!!

Best sources of the hitting methods, Bone Marrow Cleansing Iron Shirt Qigong ?

• Like 3

My teacher was big into iron skills; iron shirt and hands. His methods are slower (about 1 to 2 years) but you don't get injuries since they're mainly internal. 

Your "tapping" the bag, not slapping it hard. Wolfe's principle, etc. 

feel free to PM me, he has some books and dvds available but I won't post them here. 

Other thing is if your working with hardening your hands, it's imperative you use a good jow to avoid permanent injuries or clots. 

• Like 4

On 16/07/2017 at 1:48 PM, Jox said:

Seems great. Have you tried it?

Not yet but will in the future. Also, being the hands such a vital part of our bodies it gives me confidence in knowing That shifu Chris learned the technique from the legendary iron palm master James Mcneil who doesn't seem to be developing problems with his hands as he's entering old age. If you're really interested get in contact with shifu Chris. He's a very available person :)

• Like 1

On 7/16/2017 at 2:05 AM, Jox said:

Best sources of the hitting methods, Bone Marrow Cleansing Iron Shirt Qigong ?

Most Qi Gong practice does not correctly teach the techniques for Brain/Bone marrow cleansing.

In most cases the teacher does not actually understand the original techniques or actually feel tangibly the inner energy connections and meridians. They understand them according to a teaching and generally feel "something" but do not understand the most important subtle aspects of achieving what is referred to as Bone Marrow cleansing.

A teacher may have a high level of Chi and understand very little - they may also be very good healers and understand very little.

They may be able to throw energy and create light shows and understand very little. And they can be pretty good teachers in all aspects without actually understanding much. 

Very few seem even fairly well able to speak on the subject of the Enlightening aspects of Qi Gong without going off in textual dogma. Few speak from an inner embodiment devoid of the showy stuff.

As an example - if one is raising the arms and they are not significantly with the shoulders back then the side channels of the head and entire head currents are not stimulated to any significant degree. The middle channels are then the only channels significantly attended to in a practice of this sort. Significant things will happen in this short form but a great many things will be missed almost entirely. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I used to use young kids but none come around any more.  I guess the word got out.

Hahahahahaha ... lol ... :P B)

• Like 1