Starjumper

Mo Pai - Instructions & Warnings

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, freeform said:


I might regret asking this... when you say ‘we’ - you mean you’ve been officially initiated in the school?

 

If I remember correctly, all the Mo Pai groupies that post on here, incessantly use "we". Groupthink!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ralis said:

There was a practitioner of these arts that used too much physical intensity which resulted in a heart valve aneurysm which was surgically replaced. I have his book somewhere.

 

The physical only crowd has yet to realize there are other dimensions that must be integrated with any practice. A fragmented approach will always lead to problems!

 

The definition of energy blockage is an excess of energy condensed in one place. 

Guess, what is the goal of first 2 levels mopai?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, freeform said:


I might regret asking this... when you say ‘we’ - you mean you’ve been officially initiated in the school?

 

Jim McMillan was the top western student in Mo Pai before his death, and we preserve without alteration what he brought back from Indonesia. 

 

Some in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

Edited by MegaMind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

 

Which thread did we create?

 

 

 

There are several threads here that were started by Mo Pai groupies. Ilovecoffe being one such individual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ralis said:

 

There are several threads here that were started by Mo Pai groupies. Ilovecoffe being one such individual.

 

 

I think mostly we stick to threads others create.

 

Under the previous administration it was necessary to for members to create threads in their personal practice journal just to reply, as they refused to allow any replies in threads about Mo Pai from members of our group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

The definition of energy blockage is an excess of energy condensed in one place. 

Guess, what is the goal of first 2 levels mopai?

 

I believe it has to do with filling the LDT which would create a blockage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ralis said:

I believe it has to do with filling the LDT which would create a blockage?

 

Yeah, it would.

More likely doing something without future plan of what you are going to do with that, is silly.

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

What stuff are you doing nobody ever did before?

 

 

My reaction speed reaching superhuman level. With human eye / brain average reaction around 200ms, and 60fps camera, its practically impossible to see my movement.

I am making a precise movement with a speed of 100 times per second.

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

 

 

I think mostly we stick to threads others create.

 

Under the previous administration it was necessary to for members to create threads in their personal practice journal just to reply, as they refused to allow any replies in threads about Mo Pai from members of our group.

 

Why not go and practice instead of trolling and taking up server space. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

My reaction speed reaching superhuman level. With human eye / brain average reaction around 200ms, and 60fps camera, its practically impossible to see my movement.

I am making a precise movement with a speed of 100 times per second.

 

Can you go into more detail about this ability?

 

What other abilities have you developed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ralis said:

 

Why not go and practice instead of trolling and taking up server space. :lol:

 

It is not our intention to Troll, we are here merely to defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

What other abilities have you developed?

 

I have over 40 different abilities that no normal / untrained human has, going over them in details makes no sense. This thread is not about my abilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

I have over 40 different abilities that no normal / untrained human has, going over them in details makes no sense. This thread is not about my abilities.

 

 

That is wonderful, could you go over your 40+ abilities?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

 

It is not our intention to Troll, we are here merely to defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice.

 

If your practice is so powerful and special, then why defend it? The practice should speak for itself! Do you speak directly for John Chang? I wonder if he approves.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ralis said:

 

If your practice is so powerful and special, then why defend it? The practice should speak for itself! Do you speak directly for John Chang? I wonder if he approves.

 

A large number of individuals here on this forum seek to discredit it and all associated with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MegaMind said:

That is wonderful, could you go over your 40+ abilities?

 

Why? Imagine asking someone, to go over the bank account money, or real estate ownership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

 

 

That is wonderful, could you go over your 40+ abilities?

 

For one that is not interested in abilities another's abilities are suddenly intriguing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GSmaster said:

 

Why? Imagine asking someone, to go over the bank account money, or real estate ownership.

 

Well you brought it up, I was just curious what abilities you had developed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

A large number of individuals here on this forum seek to discredit it and all associated with it.

 

Do you have any contact with John Chang?
 

The author of his old videos recently came up and said that John is sick and got cancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Well you brought it up, I was just curious what abilities you had developed.

 

 

I or We?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

 

I or We?

 

I imagine "I" is not allowed outside the groupthink mindset. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

Do you have any contact with John Chang?
 

The author of his old videos recently came up and said that John is sick and got cancer.

 

Even a level 72 in Mo Pai would grow sick and die eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Well you brought it up, I was just curious what abilities you had developed.

 

 

I can tell you that I dont have abilities like chang showed of "setting paper on fire".

But then I dont have issues from my abilities. They are all useful in real life, like superb memory or enhanced attention.

 

So far out of three known mopai practitioners, Jim, Costas, John Chang, 100% ended up with Cancer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GSmaster said:

 

I can tell you that I dont have abilities like chang showed of "setting paper on fire".

But then I dont have issues from my abilities. They are all useful in real life, like superb memory or enhanced attention.

 

So far out of three known mopai practitioners, Jim, Costas, John Chang, 100% ended up with Cancer.

 

Jim got sick from exposure to agent orange.

 

Kostas has never been confirmed to have cancer, only rumours.

 

John claims his level 40+ teacher could heal cancer, but he cannot.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites