On 1/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, Starjumper said:

I was sent the identical same instructions by two different Wimp spies, unsolicited by me.  I copied and pasted the instructions with the pictures, but the picture files were stored on some page that the Wimps controlled, therefore they were able to delete those pictures from where they were stored.   The troll will say that it is because the instructions are wrong, but that's another obvious lie, clearly they deleted the pictures as part of their attempt to hide the teachings from the public so they could retain control, however the pictures aren't really needed because the verbal descriptions are good enough. 

Maybe that's because they removed the pictures?  I think some internet wizards might be able to find those pictures archived somewhere and share them with us again.  it is my understanding that internet files are saved as archives for a long time after being deleted.

The pictures will show some of the following.  In the first exercise, the common cross legged Zen style sitting meditation (which is no secret anywhere, to anyone), Jim is shown slouching badly and listing to one side, in addition he has a grimace on his face.  Most amateurs know that the back should be straight and the face should be relaxed, but Jim must not have known that because he used them as examples of how to do it correctly.

OOps,  it's lunch time ... later

" the picture files were stored on some page that the Wimps controlled, therefore they were able to delete those pictures from where they were stored."

This never happened.

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

"I'm simply suggesting that continued discussion of the topic with its adherents is futile.

They have amply demonstrated they are immune to rational thought and common sense when it comes to the topic."

We want evidence that a practice does something before we practice it.

So far only Mo Pai and Tummo have evidence gathered with scientists and medical doctors present on camera to do their best to rule out fraud occurring.

Certainly we hope in the future more practices and teachers will be willing to come forward.

We know your slogans quite well.

So much so that we feel as if we are talking to an algorithm.

Your choice to ignore scientific evidence from other effective systems and believe non-scientific evidence of video demos is your prerogative.

Certainly we hope in the future you may see the wisdom in being a bit more open minded.

But we are not holding our breath.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve said:

We know your slogans quite well.

So much so that we feel as if we are talking to an algorithm.

Your choice to ignore scientific evidence from other effective systems and believe non-scientific evidence of video demos is your prerogative.

Certainly we hope in the future you may see the wisdom in being a bit more open minded.

But we are not holding our breath.

We are about as open minded as we can be without our brains falling out.

Asking for scientists and medical doctors to be present to do their best to rule out fraud from occurring isn't being close minded at all.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Asking for scientists and medical doctors to be present to do their best to rule out fraud from occurring isn't being close minded at all.

Has your group ever done anything where you needed scientists and medical doctors to be present? 

6 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I don't recall if this has been asked, but where are the documents that the scientists and M.D.'s published?

34 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Has your group ever done anything where you needed scientists and medical doctors to be present? 

Via our training we have all independently verified this system.

Anyone who seriously undertakes the training can see the reality of it for themselves as well.

Anyone who seriously undertakes the training can see the reality of it for themselves as well.

by 'independently verified', does that mean not using scientists and medical doctors on themselves,  rather seeing how it feels?  Or if you have doctors and scientists come to your practices, what do they do? 

I 'know' (ie read online) 5 people who do Mo Pai.  One, who's book you use, Kosta, has quit.  Another Ken Brace who I believe you mentioned has stopped practicing.  So 2 out of 5, 40% have undergone training, seen the reality.. and quit.  Plus while John Chang does Mo Pai, I'm under the impression that the scientists and medical doctors who saw the reality of it first hand, don't do it.  Certainly the guy who shot the video doesn't do it.  

Its not that that's bad, its normal for any meditative art.  People start, people quit.  But if the argument is Mo Pai's so incredible a taste means lifelong commitment then.. not really. 

There are traditional practices/lineages where there is an instructor or master who tests before one can advance.   They don't use doctors or scientists.   Its good that Mo Pai practitioners feel its a superior practice that improves there life but I don't see any scientific rigor that separates them from other arts. 

Mo Pai definitely has its strong points, ie demand for dedication, ie hours on the mat, importance of grounding etc., but I don't see science as its strong point. 

6 minutes ago, thelerner said:

by 'independently verified', does that mean not using scientists and medical doctors on themselves,  rather seeing how it feels?  Or if you have doctors and scientists come to your practices, what do they do? 

I 'know' (ie read online) 5 people who do Mo Pai.  One, who's book you use, Kosta, has quit.  Another Ken Brace who I believe you mentioned has stopped practicing.  So 2 out of 5, 40% have undergone training, seen the reality.. and quit.  Plus while John Chang does Mo Pai, I'm under the impression that the scientists and medical doctors who saw the reality of it first hand, don't do it.  Certainly the guy who shot the video doesn't do it.  

Its not that that's bad, its normal for any meditative art.  People start, people quit.  But if the argument is Mo Pai's so incredible a taste means lifelong commitment then.. not really. 

There are traditional practices/lineages where there is an instructor or master who tests before one can advance.   They don't use doctors or scientists.   Its good that Mo Pai practitioners feel its a superior practice that improves there life but I don't see any scientific rigor that separates them from other arts. 

Mo Pai definitely has its strong points, ie demand for dedication, ie hours on the mat, importance of grounding etc., but I don't see science as its strong point. 

"rather seeing how it feels?"

I am not talking about feelings, beliefs, etc.

I am talking about events that occur external to the body.

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

YAHAhahaha, he said system.  Someone get me a barf bag, quick.

6 hours ago, MegaMind said:

" the picture files were stored on some page that the Wimps controlled, therefore they were able to delete those pictures from where they were stored."

This never happened.

Tsk, tsk, such lies.  Everyone who saw this thread from the beginning saw the original pictures were missing, and they still are in the same first posts in the More Pie thread in my PPF, that's because they are linked back to the original source.

https://www.wweek.com/resizer/UXn_5vsNTOOwszi-hwJMw0AKfIo=/1200x0/filters:quality(100)/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/wweek/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/06172029/perf_PieThrowing_MichaelaMarans_4332.jpg

Edited by Starjumper

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Tsk, tsk, such lies.  Everyone who saw this thread from the beginning saw the original pictures were missing, and they still are in the same first posts in the More pie thread in my PPF, that's because they are linked back to the original source,

That may be, but we were not hosting these pictures, nor did we remove them.

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

That error must be due to your identifying with the word 'Wimps'

I don't identify with it, I see it as a personal attack, and against the forum rules.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I don't identify with it, I see it as a personal attack, and against the forum rules.

I never called you a wimp.  'Wimps' is an abbreviation of the official title: Western Mo Pai Students - all of them, and you don't need to ask me what the "i" stands for, because I'll tell you, it stands for Idiots.

Others here have called you names before.  I'm reminded of the one Earl gray used, MegaDump.  I assumed that referred to your posting habits on this thread rather than your bathroom habits.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GSmaster said:

What external events?

Birds shit on you when you walk out of house?

It's not something we discuss in public, but rather hope others will come and see for themselves.

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

I am not buying this.

I don't buy you can teleport, shoot lasers out of your eyes, or open portals to worlds and fight ancient Naga demons.

So I guess we are even?

• Haha 1

hope others will come and see for themselves.

See for themselves that a lot of Grunters get hernias.  There's a local guy here with more power than John, he can drop people from rather far away, and he gave himself a hernia from grunting too hard.  So I taught him how to cultivate the same ability without hurting himself.

Grunting is a stupid fundamentalist bastardization of the principles involved, and John Chang taught Grunting, which shows you how 'advanced' Mo Pai is.

Edited by Starjumper

9 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

See for themselves that a lot of Grunters get hernias.  There's a local guy here with more power than John, he can drop people from rather far away, and he gave himself a hernia from grunting too hard.  So I taught him how to cultivate the same ability without hurting himself.

Grunting is a stupid fundamentalist bastardization of the principles involved, and John Chang taught Grunting, which shows you how 'advanced' Mo Pai is.

Does he also talk to spirit dragons?

10 hours ago, thelerner said:

@thelerner How can you see the science of it if nobody knows anything? the real mo pai school keep silence and doesn"t go for research. Western company and others cannot show something to scientists because they just cannot do what john chang does. 

and also i remind that human studies are prohibited.what you want to explore, no one will approve.

14 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Because most people in internal arts who achieved something have  self respect and dignity and will not allow anybody to strip them to underclothes and test by some random people.

It’s not just that... why would someone invite such scrutiny into their lives with absolutely no payoff!? 

It’s like inviting paparazzi into your life but not get the fame and wealth along with it.

People with achievement have nothing to prove. They see the reality of the situation - that science is run by people and people are mired in their preferences and delusions - enough to imprison and kill a man for showing that the world revolves around the sun...

So why bother?

• Like 1