Aletheia

The Problem With The Forum Admin...

I have a big problem with people thinking it's okay to say my practice leads to insanity and I'm a follower of an idiot when the person saying such things is simply no where near my level.

I don't want to hear it and I don't see why I should. It would not be allowed to happen if the mods were not vastly overestimating their abilities because they would see right through it and put a stop to it!

As things stand nothing is being done, moreover the mods just seem to drift around in threads telling jokes to one another while totally not respecting other people's perspectives in the threads.

Edited by Aletheia

3 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

It is part of it. But it's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about qi projection which works beyond the levels of gross matter or the levels of most people's waking awareness so therefore actualities without touching anything with the physical body!

I've done that, also done healing (mainly minor injuries etc) and also remotely connected to people. But that's not the focus of my cultivation.

But there's a slippery slope in that. Its easy to delude yourself into thinking your doing something when you might not be doing so. How sure are you that you have the ability to do what you say you do? 

Just now, dwai said:

I've done that, also done healing (mainly minor injuries etc) and also remotely connected to people. But that's not the focus of my cultivation.

But there's a slippery slope in that. Its easy to delude yourself into thinking your doing something when you might not be doing so. How sure are you that you have the ability to do what you say you do? 

I'm pretty sure.

3 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I'm pretty sure.

Based on the limited interaction I've had with you, you didn't even know how to manifest an energetic ball (I remember telling you how to do that a couple of months back).

And now you are this awesome healer/Qigong master? Somehow, I think people will find it hard to believe - I know I do. 

It seems that the people here are trying to be compassionate towards you, but that doesn't seem to register...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I just found a backup password. I was thinking I might keep it just to browse the hidden parts of the forum if I ever need to read that stuff.

I would like to be able to come here and ask questions in the future too. But I just don't see how that will be possible going by the general standard the forum keeps. I don't want to have to hear people calling me childish names when I post here. I don't see how that that kind of behavior is allowed in any community never mind one like this.

Jeff, I think, earlier in this thread said something to the effect that the mods have advanced distance healing abilities. I don't believe that for one second. I don't believe the mods are even close to my abilities if I'm honest never mind real qigong masters.

So soon???

I had you down for staying away 72 hours.

Welcome back, though!

Edited by Brian

45 minutes ago, dwai said:

Based on the limited interaction I've had with you, you didn't even know how to manifest an energetic ball (I remember telling you how to do that a couple of months back).

And now you are this awesome healer/Qigong master? Somehow, I think people will find it hard to believe - I know I do. 

It seems that the people here are trying to be compassionate towards you, but that doesn't seem to register...

Yes, I had a spontaneous awakening and didn't know anything about qi balls. So what? I made a huge qi ball after you told me about it.

I didn't know about qi projection before I just tried it out either. The other day I learnt about warming up too. A few days before that I opened the 3rd eye and realised there's another level above the head once I could feel it. Before that I thought the crown was where the 3rd eye goes around the head. Now I know the crown refers to stuff above the head. I only know that from experience and have no idea what any texts say about these things.

However, I don't know much about lots of things. But, If you want to try and make out I'm suffering delusions good luck to you. I've seen your videos and I'm not much impressed by what you can do either if I'm honest.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned I just found my password and started posting without much thought.

As of right now I'm not planning on participating much here. I'm not very impressed by the general all round standards and feel it's a waste of my time being here other than to browse some of the old threads.

Edited by Aletheia

4 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Yes, I had a spontaneous awakening and didn't know anything about qi balls. So what? I made a huge qi ball after you told me about it.

I didn't know about qi projection before I just tried it out either. The other day I learnt about warming up too. A few days before that I opened the 3rd eye and realised there's another level above the head once I could feel it. Before that I thought the crown was where the 3rd eye goes around the head. Now I know the crown refers to stuff above the head. I only know that from experience and have no idea what any texts say about these things.

However, I don't know much about lots of things. But, If you want to try and make out I'm suffering delusions good luck to you. I've seen your videos and I'm not much impressed by what you can do either if I'm honest.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned I just found my password and started posting without much thought.

As of right now I'm not planning on participating much here. I'm not very impressed by the general all round standards and feel it's a waste of my time being here other than to browse some of the old threads.

That is fine by me. :)

Good luck to you...

43 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I have a big problem with people thinking it's okay to say my practice leads to insanity and I'm a follower of an idiot when the person saying such things is simply no where near my level.

I don't want to hear it and I don't see why I should. It would not be allowed to happen if the mods were not vastly overestimating their abilities because they would see right through it and put a stop to it!

As things stand nothing is being done, moreover the mods just seem to drift around in threads telling jokes to one another while totally not respecting other people's perspectives in the threads.

Try this on for size...

Have you considered that you are mirroring everything you seem to say is wrong with the forum? 

It has been my experience that the ones shouting the loudest about their abilities and or attainments are the ones who are fooling themselves the most. Not a single mod has spoken of their "abilities" so you might want to check your judgements at the door because you are cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Have you considered that the reason we allow some things to play out naturally is because we are able to see and feel the outcome before it even happens? i.e., knowing that no matter what we do it will not change the course of events to come.

As a side note, until you open your heart you will remain stuck in this cycle of pointing out your own flaws and fears in others. When you make peace with yourself and let go of everything you think you know and let qi/chi/energy (whatever you want to call it) flow and do its work that is when the magic happens and you begin to open naturally, to quote you, "to the 7th chakra and beyond."

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dwai said:

That is fine by me. :)

Good luck to you...

Yes after your previous post strongly implies that you think I'm making things up, now you reply like that and I'm supposed to be flattered by the good will?

dwai if we're being honest here I think you have some jing issues judging by the looks of your videos? :)

Italic and bold text above are edited because Kar3n thought what I said was too personal.

Please refer to the below post by Kar3n where she mentions "weight or sexual activities"

Edited by Aletheia

7 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Not a single mod has spoken of their "abilities" so you might want to check your judgements at the door because you are cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Well that sounds a bit too much like a convenient cover story to me, and if you think what I'm getting by your implicit suggestion is that you all secretly have Mo Pai level 72 abilities then you are seriously deluding yourself.

Anyway, I've got to go to the supermarket so goodbye and best wishes, Kar3n.

2 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Yes after your previous post strongly implies that you think I'm making things up, now you reply like that and I'm supposed to be flattered by the good will?

dwai if we're being honest here I think you have some weight issues you need to deal with. Maybe something to do with jing and too much masturbation, perhaps? :)

Ahem...

I think you need not personally insult members of this forum no matter what you think of their weight or sexual activities that are frankly none of your business, and not a topic of this discussion.

This is a formal warning. Please edit the post and I will remove this post.

• Like 3

And I don't believe I have great abilities or access to eternal wisdoms at all. But I do believe I'm ahead of most of you lot.

So, yes things really are pretty awful.

2 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Well that sounds a bit too much like a convenient cover story to me, and if you think what I'm getting by your implicit suggestion is that you all secretly have Mo Pai level 72 abilities then you are seriously deluding yourself.

Level 72 MoPai?

Who said anything about MoPai attainments? Not me, not any mod and certainly not Jeff.

There is more to life than MoPai.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

We all have Mo Pai level 73 abilities on this forum.

Well...

Not all of us.

• Like 4

On 8/12/2017 at 9:25 PM, Aletheia said:

they might be able to tell a real practitioner from a fake and that's only for starters

Wow tough qualifications. I'm actually not sure who in this forum can do that.. 

Do you know any teachers outside the forum who can do that?

1 hour ago, Aletheia said:

dwai if we're being honest here I think you have some weight issues you need to deal with. Maybe something to do with jing and too much masturbation, perhaps? :)

haha :) 

Okay decided to come back here and make a few observations. I don't really care what Aletheia thinks about my weight issues. Admittedly I have it. I have gone from being less than 160 lbs in my 30s to 200+ lbs now in my 40s. 

I work out every day (burn ~ 1000 calories as part of my taichi, walks, biking, etc). My addiction to carbs is my achilles heel. Also genetics don't help either I'm sure...but it brings to point a few things --

• The purpose of pointing out my weight was to try and make me feel bad about myself. I don't ;) 
  • The reference to masturbation seems to reflect some sexual issues (perhaps some feelings of guilt and fear?)
  • The knee-jerk reaction to a perceived offense seems to be symptomatic of Vata imbalance (per ayurvedic parlance). A serious vAta imbalance can make the patient prone to paranoia - leading to reactions disproportionate to the stimuli; get frequent chills even when it's hot outside; aches inside the bones; etc. I would recommend Alethiea give himself a good full-body oil massage, take a relaxing bath; eat some good, hot, comforting food and sleep well for a few days. 

Edited by dwai
compassion edition ;)
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Qi is divine energy. It heals on multiple levels and I simply don't believe many people here know anything about it.

IMO, Qi doesn't heal, Unity does.   It is about integrating a person back to the whole where there is pure resonance with Unity.

What is the most pure resonance?  JMO, It is not Qi...  I chased Qigong for a long time...  Light energy seems clearly more divine than Qi.   Deities seems to interact more with Light than Qi, in my experience. 

The problem with demonstrations is, if someone demonstrates something you cannot feel, does that mean the demo was not effective or the person participating is at too low a level to sense and feel it...  the proof would be to show that others can feel it and then we realize that folks are simply at their own level of perception, feeling, and resonance with Unity.

Maybe it is time for a new #channel at chat on energy_sharing...  there are many layers to energy but at some point, the layers don't exist.   

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, dwai said:

haha :) 

Okay decided to come back here and make a few observations. I don't really care what Aletheia thinks about my weight issues. Admittedly I have it. I have gone from being less than 160 lbs in my 30s to 200+ lbs now in my 40s. 

I work out every day (burn ~ 1000 calories as part of my taichi, walks, biking, etc). My addiction to carbs is my achilles heel. Also genetics don't help either I'm sure...but it brings to point a few things --

• The purpose of pointing out my weight was to try and make me feel bad about myself. I don't ;) 
  • The reference to masturbation seems to reflect some sexual issues (perhaps some feelings of guilt and fear?)
  • The knee-jerk reaction to a perceived offense seems to be symptomatic of Vata imbalance (per ayurvedic parlance). A serious vAta imbalance can make the patient prone to paranoia - leading to reactions disproportionate to the stimuli; get frequent chills even when it's hot outside; aches inside the bones; etc. I would recommend Alethiea give himself a good full-body oil massage, take a relaxing bath; eat some good, hot, comforting food and sleep well for a few days. 

The point is you really have jing issues and this is a forum about internal alchemy so really there ought to be no problems with me spotting your problem and talking about it openly. Especially as you're trying to direct me to watch your videos so that I might learn something.

However, what I said is correct concerning the alchemical process, yet what I said has to be censored by the mods because it's going to cause you emotional and psychological problems. Things you'd be way beyond if you had the 3rd eye open.

That you are now so upset you're trying to psychoanalysis me by grasping at straws and turning things around and saying I am actually the one with sexual issues is a little silly and childish and doesn't wash with me.

While on the other hand what you said about me being a fake in your previous post is allowed to stay in this thread. It went totally under the radar of the mods and is also totally wrong, because I'm not a fake.

In philosophy we have a metaphysical term for this craziness and it's called hyperreality i.e. the fake is sooo good it's better than the real thing.

1 minute ago, dawei said:

IMO, Qi doesn't heal, Unity does.   It is about integrating a person back to the whole where there is pure resonance with Unity.

What is the most pure resonance?  JMO, It is not Qi...  I chased Qigong for a long time...  Light energy seems clearly more divine than Qi.   Deities seems to interact more with Light than Qi, in my experience. 

The problem with demonstrations is, if someone demonstrates something you cannot feel, does that mean the demo was not effective or the person participating is at too low a level to sense and feel it...  the proof would be to show that others can feel it and then we realize that folks are simply at their own level of perception, feeling, and resonance with Unity.

Maybe it is time for a new #channel at chat on energy_sharing...  there are many layers to energy but at some point, the layers don't exist.   

No really qi really is both healing and divine energy and if you project it at someone who's ill they get better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aletheia said:

No really qi really is both healing and divine energy and if you project it at someone who's ill they get better.

There is a good thread on this idea... 

And others referenced in there...

Qi interaction is a part of Unity's local mind connection on the duality existence of the manifest world... I can make anyone feel Qi... most anyone... even at a distance.    But I cannot make most feel Light energy because at that point, it is up to their realized state of being beyond Qi energy connections.

This will make no sense until one is beyond Qi energy connections.  Without the experience, what I say is essentially meaningless and I accept that.  

• Like 4

If I'm honest I have maximum respect for the level of degeneracy this forum has managed to attain. It's like a hyperreal hotzone here.

6 minutes ago, dawei said:

This will make no sense until one is beyond Qi energy connections.  Without the experience, what I say is essentially meaningless and I accept that.  

Edited by Aletheia

15 minutes ago, dawei said:

There is a good thread on this idea... 

And others referenced in there...

drew wrote a post about that link. It's down the page a bit where it says --

'deep sighs on mountain tops are heard in distant valleys' paradox solved by noncommutative phase or wattless power

https://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/deep-sighs-on-mountain-tops-are-heard.html

• Like 1

I just noticed at the bottom of the blog post it's got me saying to drew how insane you all are lol

And there's my link to reddit where I rip everyone a new one too -

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateReligion/comments/6ttd6j/theists_consciousness_infinite_but_why/dlnlthe/

Maybe I'll have to make a new reddit account now to stop bleed over from here to reddit!

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1