Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Spiritual Systems

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

sorry, i'm done explaining ethics.

Ethics aside, please, indulge us, tell us again how adept you are.

Other than cultivation through trolling and insults, what else do you practice?

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

by the way you are able to offer that hug, because you think you have upper hand. Do it to someone stern and you look up to and see what it causes.

Are you able to hug someone who reminds you a weirdness what you never ever would do.

I can hug you any time any where, but i will never bring you with me to people who are high classy.

I hug all who are open to share. But sharing can be very hard, when the heart is not yet open. Defining weirdness requires active judgement of what is good or bad, normal or not normal, such concepts are games of the mind, and I do not see the point.

Hugs for all... :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Kar3n said:

Ethics aside, please, indulge us, tell us again how adept you are.

Other than cultivation through trolling and insults, what else do you practice?

I tell how i feel its right, it is my ethics. If you don't like it its fine.

i evolve and get better, so if you provide everything is equal then i don't think so. I can provide example that you mate with humans, and you have a special requierments.

So me too i also talk and share and are humble with certain people only.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I hug all who are open to share. But sharing can be very hard, when the heart is not yet open. Defining weirdness requires active judgement of what is good or bad, normal or not normal, such concepts are games of the mind, and I do not see the point.

Hugs for all... :) 

haha you are so funny

Just now, allinone said:

haha you are so funny

He is kind and humble too.

:wub:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

He is kind and humble too.

:wub:

Thanks for the kind words. You are pretty spectacular yourself. :) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, allinone said:

I tell how i feel its right, it is my ethics. If you don't like it its fine.

i evolve and get better, so if you provide everything is equal then i don't think so. I can provide example that you mate with humans, and you have a special requierments.

So me too i also talk and share and are humble with certain people only.

I can appreciate calling it like you see it. I am very much like that myself. That quality coupled with even an ounce grace and tact allows for a more open exchange.

Frankly, my requirements for mating are none of your business and is not a topic for this conversation.

Expanding your network might help you to evolve. Talking to people instead of at them goes a long way...

And with that,  I'm going to the lake for some fun in the sun with the husband.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

I can appreciate calling it like you see it. I am very much like that myself. That quality coupled with even an ounce grace and tact allows for a more open exchange.

Frankly, my requirements for mating are none of your business and is not a topic for this conversation.

Expanding your network might help you to evolve. Talking to people instead of at them goes a long way...

And with that,  I'm going to the lake for some fun in the sun with the husband.

I think i know what talking AT is, its the way i talk,

talking any other way is like believing there is someone i talk to other than my own mind.

i somehow feel like i have gone overboard, so i don't insult anymore.(never had insult anyone, just  another adopted word)

i talk AT.

So since mods say it( that i talk AT), so i am pretty free from all charges or threats of ban.

Edited by allinone

9 hours ago, Jeff said:

No, that is just the intellectual mind playing with itself. It is the same ego game. Open your heart and dive in...

9 hours ago, Jeff said:

Ok, then enjoy your intellectual games. The work will wait...

Jeff, how can i even say something to you.

I'm interested, what would be the message or words i need to type so that your response would be "your hearth is open". I mean how can i open your heart, so maybe you don't leave us with cliffhangers.

4 hours ago, allinone said:

Sometime my sensors tell me that your talk has been fast, like it is a strike.

I simply state my opinions/understandings.  I don't go into detail unless asked.

Interesting your sensors though.  I can't affirm or deny.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, allinone said:

Jeff, how can i even say something to you.

I'm interested, what would be the message or words i need to type so that your response would be "your hearth is open". I mean how can i open your heart, so maybe you don't leave us with cliffhangers.

I believe you have misunderstood what he said. He is talking about your heart being open not his.

There are a variety of practices spoken of on TDB that will help you to open your heart and a plethora of information. The bums search feature is right at your fingertips- upper right, just under the banner to the right of the topic title on a PC. If you need help locating it on a mobile device I am happy to help with that too.

Happy searching!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, allinone said:

i somehow feel like i have gone overboard, so i don't insult anymore.(never had insult anyone, just  another adopted word)

i talk AT.

So since mods say it( that i talk AT), so i am pretty free from all charges or threats of ban.

When I speak to you as a moderator, I use blue font and announce that it it is a mod team notice or warning.

All mod team notices and warnings are still in effect.

39 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

I believe you have misunderstood what he said. He is talking about your heart being open not his.

There are a variety of practices spoken of on TDB that will help you to open your heart and a plethora of information. The bums search feature is right at your fingertips- upper right, just under the banner to the right of the topic title.

Happy searching!

ty

i may use same word as opening heart or going pass heart. But the meaning and implications can be different.

i don't like people who think they are better. It is basically my hands are felling off if i think about accepting his knowledge.

And here we are i got that sensation. So lot to think about again.

So he asks me to do real work, yes i do. Did right now.

Edited by allinone
typo

37 minutes ago, allinone said:

ty

i may use same word as opening heart or going pass heart. But the meaning and implications can be different.

i don't like people who think they are better. It is basically my hand are felling off if i think about accepting his knowledge.

And here we are i got that sensation. So lot to think about again.

So he asks me to do real work, yes i do. Did right now.

I'm of the mindset that you cannot go past the heart until the heart is open.

There are very few who are active members, if any, on tdb who believe they are better than anyone else. I can guarantee you that Jeff does not think, nor does he believe that he is better than you or I, or a person on a street corner panhandling. Have you checked him out? I am sure he'd not mind.

Real work is diving deep into ourselves with honesty and sincerity to rid ourselves of what holds us down. It is hard, but it is so worth it!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

I'm of the mindset that you cannot go past the heart until the heart is open.

There are very few who are active members, if any, on tdb who believe they are better than than anyone else. I can guarantee you that Jeff does not think, nor does he believe that he is better than you or I, or a person on a street corner panhandling. No one is asking you to accept anything.  

Real work is diving deep into ourselves with honesty and senserity to rid ourselves of what holds us down. And, it is hard, but it is so worth it!

yes i am at fault. I cleared the issue. it is in my head only. I said honestly what i think or assume is the issue couple minutes ago. What i felt and saw.

--

And i have ongoing some doubts about do i really have to bow down to that guy. As its only a sensation i decided to investigate the past i don't know many hours and it culminated that i decided to play it through that i accept to bow down and reach for to ask knowledge.

Now well i doubt i get you guys to bow down to me? eh slaves

1 minute ago, allinone said:

yes i am at fault. I cleared the issue. it is in my head only. I said honestly what i think or assume is the issue couple minutes ago. What i felt and saw.

--

And i have ongoing some doubts about do i really have to bow down to that guy. As its only a sensation i decided to investigate the past i don't know many hours and it culminated that i decided to play it through that i accept to bow down and reach for to ask knowledge.

I am not saying you are at fault.

There is no bowing down needed or implied to or by anyone. Power and superiority are things that hold us back the most. Letting go of the power is freeing. It allows for bigger openings and more depth.

We are all here to help one another. I believe that of you even though I do not always appreciate your delivery.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

--

Why would you bow down? Seems like a silly thing to do. That is the cool thing about a hug, in a hug we are all equals just sharing. All this talk about slaves, attacking, thinking some are better or some are worse, I do not see the point. Just be, and reside. With a stable base, anyone can be a world class hugger. And when your are a very good hugger, the light shines through. :)

p.s. Thanks you again Karen for your kind worlds.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Kar3n said:

I am not saying you are at fault.

There is no bowing down needed or implied to or by anyone. Power and superiority are things that hold us back the most. Letting go of the power is freeing. It allows for bigger openings and more depth.

We are all here to help one another. I believe that of you even though I do not always appreciate your delivery.

14 hours ago, Jeff said:

Why would you bow down? Seems like a silly thing to do. That is the cool thing about a hug, in a hug we are all equals just sharing. All this talk about slaves, attacking, thinking some are better or some are worse, I do not see the point. Just be, and reside. With a stable base, anyone can be a world class hugger. And when your are a very good hugger, the light shines through. :)

p.s. Thanks you again Karen for your kind worlds.

i believe you hugging is nice to do.

But i am talking about something else. So pls quit thinking you are doing good or your positivity is needed. I don't know what is the ignorance level here but its through the roof.

guys have you seen lucid dream? what is nervous system connection. after that there is some other questions. But you rebuked superiority and attacking, so i have my doubts of having lessen the naivety here what reeks over the borders.

So does asmr works for you? Do you know how it works. Then you would have some insights into what hugging is.

do you know that you have two eyes? or any awareness into dominant and recessive qualities.

that thinking or behavior what you have is only needed on sun-days, where there is free time.

so i have to give some credit to you. heh talking about real work, hmph

Edited by allinone

12 minutes ago, allinone said:

guys have you seen lucid dream? what is nervous system connection. after that there is some other questions. But you rebuked superiority and attacking, so i have my doubts of having lessen the naivety here what reeks over the borders.

More attacking? Must be challenging (and exhausting) to constantly feel that you are being attacked.

No superiority here. Actually, not much at all here. But, did you mean the question on lucid dreaming to me, or was it for someone else? Happy to discuss it if you would like.

Just now, Jeff said:

More attacking? Must be challenging (and exhausting) to constantly feel that you are being attacked.

No superiority here. Actually, not much at all here. But, did you mean the question on lucid dreaming to me, or was it for someone else? Happy to discuss it if you would like.

you ofcourse. If you have lucid dream, why are you so passive agressive, your presence is asking for some kick ass.

Sign in to follow this