Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Spiritual Systems

7 minutes ago, allinone said:

one point is that there is no doer. So the asking permission thing is a no no. If i know in advance i go hyper aware and heartbeat, anxiety kicks in. So nothing comes through that ahteist state.

i afraid you are suing sensual warm energy as base, so its also no no.

One point is that there is no doer? What do you mean? Are you describing a Hindu based Brahman concept?

Anxiety is a fear based reaction, does that mean that you are feeling fear with me? Also, did you mean "sending" instead of "suing" above? I am not sending any energy, though you may be feeling some flowing if you are focusing on me (or your attacking me).

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

One point is that there is no doer? What do you mean? Are you describing a Hindu based Brahman concept?

Anxiety is a fear based reaction, does that mean that you are feeling fear with me? Also, did you mean "sending" instead of "suing" above? I am not sending any energy, though you may be feeling some flowing if you are focusing on me (or your attacking me).

sry its "using"

Doer as when you use permission, letting me know before you do something. That is a doer.

hey i have sensational activity all the time. The bliss wave i get from attacking is basically physical strong in brain. And add here random pleasure waves.

The suffering feelings come and go too, some are pretty sick.

Anxiety is a awesome thing, you need it. The piss water is basically anxiety.

also i listen music, and constantly change my focus, i mediate all the time, thinking. So you can't find me in space and time or how the heck you could find me,...with what signal..

Edited by allinone

4 minutes ago, allinone said:

sry its "using"

Doer as when you use permission, letting me know before you do something. That is a doer.

hey i have sensational activity all the time. The bliss wave i get from attacking is basically physical strong in brain. And add here random pleasure waves.

The suffering feelings come and go too, some are pretty sick.

Anxiety is a awesome thing, you need it. The piss water is basically anxiety.

also i listen music, and constantly change my focus, i mediate all the time, thinking. So you can't find me in space and time or how the heck you could find me,...with what signal..

You have a very easy signal to find and it is embedded in your posts. You also have significant subconscious mental activity going on when you mediate. 

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

also i got just dejavu

Not surprising. :) 

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

You have a very easy signal to find and it is embedded in your posts. You also have significant subconscious mental activity going on when you mediate. 

very good that i have!

Well sometimes i think you try to show me my place where i belong to, but end up praising me instead.

But i don't get it why you need ask permission from others? why not start influence and implant your Way without asking?

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

very good that i have!

Well sometimes i think you try to show me my place where i belong to, but end up praising me instead.

Not try to show you your place or put you down. Just telling you what I notice.

3 hours ago, allinone said:

oops i know what happened, it is not a glitch

when jeffs quote is in my post, tehn i go take the quote form there it leaves my name to quote.

I have had something like that happen to me too but I was fortunate enough to be able to correct it before it got posted.  The system seems to have a very good long term memory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Not try to show you your place or put you down. Just telling you what I notice.

hey that "very easy to notice" is a praise for me.

But i don't get it why you need ask permission from others? why not start influence and implant your Way without asking?

It is just my personal policy, but everyone has their own view on such things. Plus, I do not implant things (or transmit).My approach is more the clearing out of the obstructions that block the realizations of what was always really there underneath in the first place.

Or, you could say that in my view it is better to be a black hole than a sun. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

It is just my personal policy, but everyone has their own view on such things. Plus, I do not implant things (or transmit).My approach is more the clearing out of the obstructions that block the realizations of what was always really there underneath in the first place.

Or, you could say that in my view it is better to be a black hole than a sun. 

if i say Hi! that is already a invitation for attention. So it is dangerous to do it.

any word is an message. So i read the overall tone, and get a sense if it is an attack or follow me to a dark bit etc.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

if i say Hi! that is already a invitation for attention. So it is dangerous to do it.

any word is an message. So i read the overall tone, and get a sense if it is an attack or follow me to a dark bit etc.

All interaction is effectively a form of invitation. So yes, to underlying question... you could say that it is dangerous to talk to me. :)

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

All interaction is effectively a form of invitation. So yes, to underlying question... you could say that it is dangerous to talk to me. :)

yep, that is one of the reason with the permission thing is its like a seal, only you can destroy it if you are stronger etc.

2 minutes ago, allinone said:

yep, that is one of the reason with the permission thing is its like a seal, only you can destroy it if you are stronger etc.

Not in my view. It is like energy shielding, a wall only exists for a mind that believes a wall exists.

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Not in my view. It is like energy shielding, a wall only exists for a mind that believes a wall exists.

i don't subscribe to that. Even in a dream i wished to fly but couldn't. There are more examples, like i tried to manifest money in a dream but couldn't.

Something stronger is in play.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, allinone said:

i don't subscribe to that. Even in a dream i wished to fly but couldn't. There are more examples, like i tried to manifest money in a dream but couldn't.

Something stronger is in play.

If you cannot in your dream, then it sounds like you have some work to do with your lucid dreaming.

But, I also do not see how that relates to the seal point?

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

If you cannot in your dream, then it sounds like you have some work to do with your lucid dreaming.

But, I also do not see how that relates to the seal point?

to refer that i don't subscribe to thinking and it will happen idea, so if you are stronger then i can't remove teh seal waht is placed by you.

to refer that i don't subscribe to thinking and it will happen idea, so if you are stronger then i can't remove teh seal waht is placed by you.

Seal of what or on what? Guess I don't understand your point.

Just now, Jeff said:

Seal of what or on what? Guess I don't understand your point.

if i give you a permission then i might not get rid of you anymore.

Just now, allinone said:

if i give you a permission then i might not get rid of you anymore.

Ah got it. As I said with the shielding example, your permission or not really makes no difference on my accessing your space. I just prefer not to be rude and don't intrude where not wanted. If you are interested in the topic specifically, there are a few threads discussing the topic. On a related topic, there are threads discussing the potential issues around energy flows in the old chatroom specifically. It was because of fears/concerns like yours, that management limited the days on which energy work was allowed in the chatroom, as people were worried about natural bleed over even when not directly involved.

The challenge is that for most, they subconsciously connect anyways. Takes a pretty quiet mind to not spill and transmit all over the place, but most people being "hit by it" are not yet sensitive enough to notice the details.

• Like 1

kk, 

i think it is past energy you tap in, a dust. I have my sight ahead on new horizons, there i nothing.

35 minutes ago, allinone said:

kk, 

i think it is past energy you tap in, a dust. I have my sight ahead on new horizons, there i nothing.

Really no such thing as past (or future), just really an expanded present (now). Or for those who enjoy the Tao Te Ching...

CHAPTER 6  

The root of Heaven and Earth,

can be found in its spirit.

Search and feel this spirit,

for it is ever present; the gateway to all mysteries.  

The spirit is the primordial mother of the ten thousand things.

It is ever present and eternal.  

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this