Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Spiritual Systems

2 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Trolllllolololololo

yes i agree, it is gone down hill conversation. No way to tell family oriented persons what it is to have no family, but becase nofamily person is empty  then he can use mind to relate and can have a feeling waht is to have a family.

2 hours ago, allinone said:

yes i agree, it is gone down hill conversation. No way to tell family oriented persons what it is to have no family, but becase nofamily person is empty  then he can use mind to relate and can have a feeling waht is to have a family.

In many ways TDB is a big family. There are those of us who have built personal relationships and genuinely love one another. We may ague and disagree on various topics, but I believe at the end of the day, if one bum had the opportunity or ability to help another bum they would. I have seen it and experienced it first hand.

It is a choice (or maybe not when I think about the openness it takes) to be part of something and for it to have deeper meaning than just a place to "evolve" and "feel" what one might not otherwise feel in real life situations. As Marblehead stated earlier, "we want you to be "one of us", and in a sense, that is TDB family.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Kar3n said:

In many ways TDB is a big family. There are those of us who have built personal relationships and genuinely love one another. We may ague and disagree on various topics, but I believe at the end of the day, if one bum had the opportunity or ability to help another bum they would. I have seen it and experienced it first hand.

It is a choice (or maybe not when I think about the openness it takes) to be part of something and for it to have deeper meaning than just a place to "evolve" and "feel" what one might not otherwise feel in real life situations. As Marblehead stated earlier, "we want you to be "one of us", and in a sense, that is TDB family.

i remember probably wrongly but that first buddharealm being too pure that there is too little crimes, so that means beings can't evolve.

i am greedy, so i don't want that other people help me, i want evolve fast. I need the max evil i can take what will move me.

Otherwords you doing it wrongly. i use the stronger evil to destroy weaker. Positivity is just very very weak evil. So you buffing it up, cultivating it it will come nasty evil.

edit: SRY i forgot to say you can do the same what i do too. You are welcome!!

Edited by allinone

48 minutes ago, allinone said:

i remember probably wrongly but that first buddharealm being too pure that there is too little crimes, so that means beings can't evolve.

i am greedy, so i don't want that other people help me, i want evolve fast. I need the max evil i can take what will move me.

Otherwords you doing it wrongly. i use the stronger evil to destroy weaker. Positivity is just very very weak evil. So you buffing it up, cultivating it it will come nasty evil.

edit: SRY i forgot to say you can do the same what i do too. You are welcome!!

So you are saying the turning of the Dharma wheel in not evolution? OK.

What you are failing to realize is that we are helping you by taking the time to converse with you and not reporting your outbursts, taunts and insults. Or maybe we are not, but you seem to think you are gaining something from these exchanges, exactly what it is, I am not entirely sure, but I'd place a wager on it being an addiction to dopamine and low serotonin levels.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you do not have what it takes to destroy me or anyone else who has interacted with you on TDB. You are going to have to come up with a new method, because this one is not working for you if that's really your path. I really do not believe it is...

I can not thank you for something I do not accept, it would be disingenuous.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

So you are saying the turning of the Dharma wheel in not evolution? OK.

What you are failing to realize is that we are helping you by taking the time to converse with you and not reporting your outbursts, taunts and insults. Or maybe we are not, but you seem to think you are gaining something from these exchanges, exactly what it is, I am not entirely sure, but I'd place a wager on it being an addiction to dopamine and low serotonin levels.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you do not have what it takes to destroy me or anyone else who has interacted with you on TDB. You are going to have to come up with a new method, because this one is not working for you if that's really your path. I really do not believe it is...

I can not thank you for something I do not accept, it would be disingenuous.

Fear of getting banned, walking on a very thin rope with my actions.

There is an intelligent being who can decide my faith.

Took a while but i reached to this sensation. Pls don't end it too soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

Fear of getting banned, walking on a very thin rope with my actions.

There is an intelligent being who can decide my faith.

Took a while but i reached to this sensation. Pls don't end it too soon.

It is like walking a tight rope when have an emotional response and want to express it, but still have a duty to social decorum.

Your stay on TDB rests entirely in your hands. I think you've cleaned it up some lately. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

It is like walking a tight rope when have an emotional response and want to express it, but still have a duty to social decorum.

Your stay on TDB rests entirely in your hands. I think you've cleaned it up some lately. :)

darkness sends high five

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, allinone said:

darkness sends high five

light high fives back

:D

• Like 2

Light and darkness can be talking about the same thing, depending on your perspective.  Darkness as allinone is describing could be the "absence" of stuff, and light can flow through that absence.

• Like 4

Idea is what at least me need to see is that: Other person has power over me.

The following came too: Played it through with the mind too, getting rid of the need to decide myself, and that the decision the power or hope is given or exercised on me.

-----

The key is that i don't play it willingly, its i have no other choice than wait till the correct thing comes what actually can affect me. And to get there i reject everything what is not IT.

-----

Basically i cultivate something till i get the surge back. A intelligent response where there is anxiety or fear and my heart start race.

the role play in forums is just act as a pump. So and today i felt like a lifeless crap, so i put the two things together, and get another injection what release also adrenaline(it was more detailed what i did but for the sake of less details). That now i actually feel alive and felt compelled to compile this post.

edit: i think it is adrenaline(whatever it is, but it put me feel alive). And i feel i actually need to take a real life crap now, the urge. I name it holy shyt.

Edited by allinone

idea is to get straight through drama and gain emotional maturity.

It is to let the relaxation what is felt in torso to fall back down, that same substance or water is raised going through all sort of emotions and feelings and eventual outbursts.

-------

i have wondered what is next or what sign i need to see. I see my eye sight is brightening.

Hopefully no more falling back.

And currently just waiting when the vedana skandha, feelings will get mastered quicker and quicker

in this context, breath is third skandha. Breath will come wet life.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

Got a new sensation, it have appeared before too but too few times, now i saw. Basically a cactus without thorns. So with thorns  it conventionally would be negative.

That was the thing, i can't just go from negative to positive, for an outward observer it would be easy feat, but not when you are in game.

To add is that its earth what goes through states i just adjust accordingly. So it makes it even more silly if to think I deserve punishment or think my punishment is overkill. Just let the earth god rule.

Some cacti have no thorns.  It's their nature.

Rose bushes have thorns by moss roses have none.  It's their nature.

Changing too fast could make one dizzy.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Some cacti have no thorns.  It's their nature.

Rose bushes have thorns by moss roses have none.  It's their nature.

Changing too fast could make one dizzy.

kk, i use more like a symbolic examples. If i need to have a change i think about something else but the thought is entire scenery so there is affection in it and it will make a shift in my body and i can cultivate it, and make a forceful shift by will.

That's how i train myself, it entirely depends on me. So if earth shifts then i don't get so bad hangover.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this