Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Spiritual Systems

yes we can talk about lucid dream, but the mechanics how it is related to body and the visual center etc. Not about the scenarios.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

yes we can talk about lucid dream, but the mechanics how it is related to body and the visual center etc. Not about the scenarios.

Ok, a lucid dream is your conscious mind touching on your subconscious aspects of mind. The energy that you subconsciously feel is sort of translated into a visual experience in your mind. The energy itself can be from your local body and nervous system, or at higher levels of consciousness it can be from perceptions/sources beyond the local body-mind. Just depends on the relative mental clarity of the person. A very advanced person will have little to no dreams at all, as the energy just flows through clearly and is not "translated" as such.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Ok, a lucid dream is your conscious mind touching on your subconscious aspects of mind. The energy that you subconsciously feel is sort of translated into a visual experience in your mind. The energy itself can be from your local body and nervous system, or at higher levels of consciousness it can be from perceptions/sources beyond the local body-mind. Just depends on the relative mental clarity of the person. A very advanced person will have little to no dreams at all, as the energy just flows through clearly and is not "translated" as such.

ok,

First time i had lucid dream i activated the hands. There are electrical vibrations over the body. 2-3 seconds. then it is over.

After the dream over i knew the sensation now.

That sensation feeling is a channel.

Then i start searching it in waking state, so i complete the whole circle of different points, then comes the point where the body is awake but the mind dozes of to sleep and comes online, that is where i pass the dream without dreaming.

There also come where i go to that dreamless space, i even hear the click and also there i saw a white dot and i come out of that state.

next circles are same points but more detailed as eventually there are distinctively three bigger stages, and start come more fluid. So i don't practice lucid dram separately. Also the first circle took long time, the three stage distinction made obvious couple years took it. But the progression is linear as not falling back.

Lucid dreams will come sexual sometimes, there is a female, who i get attached to and complete the thing. So next time next thing etc, slow progression.

• Like 1

A very advanced person will have little to no dreams at all, as the energy just flows through clearly and is not "translated" as such.

if you are attached to sexuality you will have dreams, as they are needed to get you attached and you can go on with next thing.

But i am not that far, but i know some more things about heart center, and the light in eyes, lucid dream attractions will not be needed, if you can do the hearth eye connection by yourself. But that's not yet validated.

Ogasm basically is a lighting storm a big bang to clear the delusion in a lucid dream, in waking state the channel is mirrored and you do it differently. There is lots of fire and pain involved when you go through these points in waking life. Lucid dream is some sort of graduation from mundane fking.

i mean the having no dreams is i don't know about it yet.

Edited by allinone

sexual centers. following your urges is wrong, you won't get into special lucid dream what is sexual based, you get there a being. Then at waking life you are able to go through these centers without gross or mundane connector, or lucid dream connector.

So there fore also i can tell, maybe it is wrong but if i look JEff your writing style i can cultivate leg channels. And these are hells. I assume you don't cultivate needs nor even care about it, also urges you don't see then. Therefore you are not far, and can't talk about hugging or stop fighting or anger is negative etc

talkking against me just you make my cultivation faster, but your own delusion grows. So i need to attack you. That is the problem attacking and insulting is not allowed here.

Just now, allinone said:

A very advanced person will have little to no dreams at all, as the energy just flows through clearly and is not "translated" as such.

The above was not said by allinone, but by Jeff...

Just now, Jeff said:

There is glitch in the matrix somewhere...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, allinone said:

ok,

First time i had lucid dream i activated the hands. There are electrical vibrations over the body. 2-3 seconds. then it is over.

After the dream over i knew the sensation now.

That sensation feeling is a channel.

Then i start searching it in waking state, so i complete the whole circle of different points, then comes the point where the body is awake but the mind dozes of to sleep and comes online, that is where i pass the dream without dreaming.

There also come where i go to that dreamless space, i even hear the click and also there i saw a white dot and i come out of that state.

next circles are same points but more detailed as eventually there are distinctively three bigger stages, and start come more fluid. So i don't practice lucid dram separately. Also the first circle took long time, the three stage distinction made obvious couple years took it. But the progression is linear as not falling back.

Lucid dreams will come sexual sometimes, there is a female, who i get attached to and complete the thing. So next time next thing etc, slow progression.

Yes, your description of feeling vibrations in a specific spot is very natural. Over time and with greater clarity, those vibrations will be felt all over the body with increasing smoothness.

Having someone who is of the oposite sex and sexual is also very natural and common. As I mentioned earlier, with a lucid dream you are touching on your subconscious, so issues, desires and fears naturally arise in such situations.

7 minutes ago, allinone said:

talkking against me just you make my cultivation faster, but your own delusion grows. So i need to attack you. That is the problem attacking and insulting is not allowed here.

How am I now talking against you, I thought we were simply discussing lucent dreaming. Also, I don't see the problem if you want to disagree with me, as I am not that attached to my views.

Just now, allinone said:

Karen take my name away from that quote and replace with ordinary. I don't say such tone and thing.

I can not do anything about it. It is out of my control. I did all I can do by pointing the glitch. We will look into what happened though.

59738a1c5b87f_ScreenShot2017-07-22at9_25_06AM.png.e2f6680834332d8f1b5d192c7fb1d1ce.png

oops i know what happened, it is not a glitch

when jeffs quote is in my post, tehn i go take the quote form there it leaves my name to quote.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Yes, your description of feeling vibrations in a specific spot is very natural. Over time and with greater clarity, those vibrations will be felt all over the body with increasing smoothness.

Having someone who is of the oposite sex and sexual is also very natural and common. As I mentioned earlier, with a lucid dream you are touching on your subconscious, so issues, desires and fears naturally arise in such situations.

maybe you are right. so in order to tell the magnitude of the xp related to three variants, mundane desire realm, lucid dream world, and bodyless dreamless state. i need share what i can do with my mind.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jeff said:

How am I now talking against you, I thought we were simply discussing lucent dreaming. Also, I don't see the problem if you want to disagree with me, as I am not that attached to my views.

forget that, it was impulsive thought.

• Like 1

i can see if someone is following less straight line than me. So it is about me, i use myself as a reference. And i see wrongly sometimes, like i am being attacked. Sry.

• Like 2

i can see if someone is following less straight line than me. So it is about me, i use myself as a reference. And i see wrongly sometimes, like i am being attacked. Sry.

No problem at all. More to discuss on the lucid dreaming point?

15 minutes ago, Jeff said:

No problem at all. More to discuss on the lucid dreaming point?

I think maybe if the lucid dream is the 4 jhana realms with form?

sry desire realm maybe, because jhana realm is free from sexuality.

idk, just guessing

Edited by allinone

42 minutes ago, allinone said:

I think maybe if the lucid dream is the 4 jhana realms with form?

sry desire realm maybe, because jhana realm is free from sexuality.

idk, just guessing

I would agree. Lucid dreaming is a form of working on single point concentration (or part of the first Jhana). That is also why it is sometimes called "delightful sensations". Those sensations are the vibrations that you mentioned feeling earlier. With greater clarity (full single point concentration), those vibrations can start to feel really, really good, effectively better feeling than sex.

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I would agree. Lucid dreaming is a form of working on single point concentration (or part of the first Jhana). That is also why it is sometimes called "delightful sensations". Those sensations are the vibrations that you mentioned feeling earlier. With greater clarity (full single point concentration), those vibrations can start to feel really, really good, effectively better feeling than sex.

the lucid dream is the thinker is not you, as when in lucid dream then i do what the thinker is wishing. It is like mirror to waking realm. Lucid dreams i am talking about 30 seconds max in length

So i basically come aware moments before i enter the female. and sometimes i just get to know new feeling. Also some lucid dream is just to show new quality of it.

I have tried to hold on to lucid dream, that it will be longer, so i saw dream fade and fade, and i finally see it fades into the forehead in front of me little bit above eyes.

Jeff, about better than sex thing. Attacking/insulting, poking, anger are better than that.

----

if i see opportunity to attack, i do use that opportunity and ..there rises lot of bliss, waves strike the brain, feels good.

Edited by allinone

32 minutes ago, allinone said:

Jeff, about better than sex thing. Attacking/insulting, poking, anger are better than that.

----

if i see opportunity to attack, i do use that opportunity and ..there rises lot of bliss, waves strike the brain, feels good.

What you seem to be describing is that with the emotions, you are feeling the underlying energy of them directly. The bliss you are feeling probably comes with the momentary single point of mental focus. Just let me know if you want to check specifically, or give you a little blast of my own.

Edited by Jeff

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

What you seem to be describing is that with the emotions, you are feeling the underlying energy of them directly. The bliss you are feeling probably comes with the momentary single point of mental focus. Just let me know if you want to check specifically, or give you a little blast of my own.

hmm i think its i need have it through the hand and fingers and then it will reach to my head. Otherwords is that i see the urge and i attack(its not attack actually but some sort of logic i use a wording, well for many here it is gibberish).

As i said before i don't believe in direct through space transmissions. There needs to be a pathway or some sort of sigil etc, a medium. So i don't know what medium you use. So its a scary to me.

• Like 1

hmm i think its i need have it through the hand and fingers and then it will reach to my head. Otherwords is that i see the urge and i attack(its not attack actually but some sort of logic i use a wording, well for many here it is gibberish).

As i said before i don't believe in direct through space transmissions. There needs to be a pathway or some sort of sigil etc, a medium. So i don't know what medium you use. So its a scary to me.

Understandable on the scary. The medium is really more the absense of perceived separation. I "know" that nothing separates us, so nothing does. In physics terms, you could say that deep down we are kind of like quantum computers that are entangled.

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Understandable on the scary. The medium is really more the absense of perceived separation. I "know" that nothing separates us, so nothing does. In physics terms, you could say that deep down we are kind of like quantum computers that are entangled.

one point is that there is no doer. So the asking permission thing is a no no. If i know in advance i go hyper aware and heartbeat, anxiety kicks in. So nothing comes through that ahteist state.

i afraid you are suing sensual warm energy as base, so its also no no.

Sign in to follow this