Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Spiritual Systems

24 minutes ago, allinone said:

you say i am intellectual. You think that there is no intellectual connection or transmission. I don't do feelings, i will now know if the weight is on me. It is easy to tell that you are putting weight on me and doesn't support me.

You are still stuck in who is right and who is wrong or who is attacking who. No impersonal view on both sides. There can't be attack happen if the otherside doesn't make the opportunity to do so.

I have not said that there is no intellectual or transmission. Also, what "weight" are you feeling or trying on?

Additionally, what attack or what right and wrong? That has not been part of our discussion at all, and hence must be something that your "ego" is implying. I apologize if you feel "attacked" as you describe, as that was not my intent.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, allinone said:

that the other sentence "The work will wait.." its an opportunity to attack you.

---

its your darkness shadow right there, open to punishment. So guys shall we neutralize it?

Again you talk about attacks and opportunities to attack? Darkness, shawdows, punishment... seems like you are seeing a lot there...

6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

But why would anyone prefer darkness?  

In the beginning there was only darkness.

Basically nothing.

darkness is absence of light, a special part you don't feel or not aware of. I point out your ignorance.

so was that felt like an attack? yes it was it is same old poke i use to do. Using your message as a base.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Again you talk about attacks and opportunities to attack? Darkness, shawdows, punishment... seems like you are seeing a lot there...

yes if urge or sensation rise after reading your message, i use it as a opportunity to get to you, inside you.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

yes if urge or sensation rise after reading your message, i use it as a opportunity to get to you, inside you.

So do you like an subconscious urge to energetically attack me? If so, feel free. Ok, if I simply hug you back?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

darkness is absence of light, a special part you don't feel or not aware of. I point out your ignorance.

so was that felt like an attack? yes it was it is same old poke i use to do. Using your message as a base.

Yes, I openly admit that I am ignorant of certain things/concepts.  And it is likely because I have determined that they are not worthy of my time to investigate.

How's that for taking a licking and keep on ticking?

Just now, Jeff said:

So do you like an subconscious urge to energetically attack me? If so, feel free. Ok, if I simply hug you back?

nice try to drag me down. rejected.

My theory is fine with it all about ME. You are my own projection with a free will

Just now, allinone said:

nice try to drag me down. rejected.

My theory is fine with it all about ME. You are my own projection with a free will

No worries, I understand your ego based fear. Like I originally said, the work will wait. Enjoy your mind games...

Just now, Jeff said:

No worries, I understand your ego based fear. Like I originally said, the work will wait. Enjoy your mind games...

i don't go low with you. You have no skill to reach me.

Just now, allinone said:

i don't go low with you. You have no skill to reach me.

Ask around here on the forum, it is easy for me to reach you. There are even threads warning people about it... :)

But I never intrude on private space without permission. So no worries...

• Like 1

Yes, I openly admit that I am ignorant of certain things/concepts.  And it is likely because I have determined that they are not worthy of my time to investigate.

How's that for taking a licking and keep on ticking?

you you say your first sentence like that, you totally are harmless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allinone said:

you you say your first sentence like that, you totally are harmless.

Hehehe.  It appears that way, doesn't it?

Don't judge the essence by its appearance.

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Partied too much last night?

No just made the mistake of opening the thread and hoping something had changed. Apologies for contributing to the banality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Ask around here on the forum, it is easy for me to reach you. There are even threads warning people about it... :)

Well want to hear my honest opinion? i'm into biology.

Just now, bax44 said:

No just made the mistake of opening the thread and hoping something had changed. Apologies for contributing to the banality.

Well, shouldn't expect too much from a bunch of folks talking about spirituality.

Hehehe.  It appears that way, doesn't it?

Don't judge the essence by its appearance.

Sometime my sensors tell me that your talk has been fast, like it is a strike.

10 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Why i seem to troll you right now,

you can use your common sense or logic that tell:

There is also different system than a nonlocal or local mind transmission.

So are you open for progress?

realm where facts doesn't matter, or what you did yesterday or what you going to do tomorrow, no matter how dirty or hentai.

There is what actually helps you get rid of suffering of past deeds what still creep and cause pain.

33 minutes ago, Jeff said:

by the way you are able to offer that hug, because you think you have upper hand. Do it to someone stern and you look up to and see what it causes.

Are you able to hug someone who reminds you a weirdness what you never ever would do.

I can hug you any time any where, but i will never bring you with me to people who are high classy.

Jeff we have nobility difference

by logic i can't accept any tip what entails progression. My main system remains untouched.

Edited by allinone

sorry, i'm done explaining ethics.

how about that, stingy? or just cold? just reading sensations.

there is no such thing as equality. There is unequally equal equality.

Edited by allinone

23 minutes ago, allinone said:

Well want to hear my honest opinion? i'm into biology.

Yes, that seemed to be self evident given are past discussion about your intellectual stuff. Like I have repeatedly said, the real stuff will wait. Have fun with your biology. I have a master's in mathematics myself.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this