Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Chinese Bones

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

No But I have an M A   ( McDonald's Apprentice  .....     in long distance woman orgasm causing  via  Qi  ) :)  

OK, I'm convinced.

1 minute ago, Apech said:

I'm convinced you can't say heterozygosity after a few beers.

I can't say it and I don't even drink beer.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I can't say it and I don't even drink beer.

Well, there's your problem right there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Dang - that's some seriously dated racial genetics research.

Were you clinging onto that study while learning Klingon as your secret master race Aryan language?

Klingon (tlhIngan Hol) is the language spoken by Klingons ... - Pinterest

Klingon (tlhIngan Hol) is the language spoken by Klingons, alien characters in the Star Trek films and TV series. ... This language is an Indo-Aryan language.

Klingon (tlhIngan Hol) is the language spoken by Klingons, alien characters in the ... Gujarātī ગુજરાતી Part I: Gujarātī is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by ...

No wonder people are so mass mind controlled from Star Trek to Aryan science - people live in their fantasy worlds. haha.

Tower of Babel in Klingon - Omniglot

A Klingon version of the Tower of Babel story from Genesis. ... tlhIngan Hol (Klingon). 'ej wa' Hol wa' ... The Tower of Babel in constructed languages/alphabets.

babel_klingon.gif

The Babylonian Brotherhood - The Ancient Great White Brotherhood

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_whitebrotherhood03.htm

The major centre for the reptile-Aryan bloodlines, in the ancient world after the flood waters receded, was Babylon in the south of the Sumer region alongside the ...

Klingon Aryan "homeland" language = crocodilian dragons.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Nungali Lie:

My truth:

Taoism is from IndoEuropeans

Wow !   I would never have said that       '  taoism is from  Indo Europeans '   !   

But if you want to believe such Eurocentric  rubbish .... go for it    ( it will make a nice contribution to your collection ) 

Image result for Pishdadian king

Painting of Husheng ( ' Aryan '   Pishdadian King )  in the Shahnama of Shah Tahmasp.

Husheng was succeeded by his son, Tahumers, who in turn was succeeded by Jemshid. ......   etec  .... and his nobles rose against him. .... , and as a result of his doings, placed an Arabian king by the name of Zohak on the throne of Persia.

Chinese , Central Asians, Arabians  ... ruling as Kings  in an 'empire'  of    claimed   (by Voidisyinyang )    'pure Aryans'  .

:)

Edited by Nungali

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

No wonder people are so mass mind controlled from Star Trek to Aryan science - people live in their fantasy worlds. haha.

Indeed !  WE can see how you spend your time and what your preferred reading material is : 

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_whitebrotherhood03.htm

The major centre for the reptile-Aryan bloodlines, in the ancient world after the flood waters receded, was Babylon in the south of the Sumer region alongside the ...

Klingon Aryan "homeland" language = crocodilian dragons.

get back on them meds,  Bro !  ... Seriously ... you will feel a LOT better after you take them  !

• Like 1

biggestsecretbook14.jpg

If someone doesn't learn Klingon then they won't understand the true origins of the Chinese Oracle Bones. haha.

Imagine what it would be like meeting and talking to this guy  in 'real life'    OMG !   :o

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Wow !   I would never have said that       '  taoism is from  Indo Europeans '   !   

But if you want to believe such Eurocentric  rubbish .... go for it    ( it will make a nice contribution to your collection ) 

Image result for Pishdadian king

Painting of Husheng ( ' Aryan '   Pishdadian King )  in the Shahnama of Shah Tahmasp.

Husheng was succeeded by his son, Tahumers, who in turn was succeeded by Jemshid. ......   etec  .... and his nobles rose against him. .... , and as a result of his doings, placed an Arabian king by the name of Zohak on the throne of Persia.

Chinese , Central Asians, Arabians  ... ruling as Kings  in an 'empire'  of    claimed   (by Voidisyinyang )    'pure Aryans'  .

:)

O.K. so first you removed a word to misquote me.

Now you quote half of a sentence and say you would have never said that.

What was the half of a sentence? Taoism is from IndoEuropeans.

So you removed the word "from" to create the lie that I stated "Taoism is IndoEuropeans."

Now you want to create the lie that I stated "Taoism is from IndoEuropeans."

Let's look at the full sentence to see what I actually stated.

so any claim that Taoism is from IndoEuropeans is false.

So that's just half of the sentence.

It says the opposite of what you keep claiming I stated. haha.

Now you keep stating ad hominems against me.

Really it is getting boring - except that you now posted this image that you referred to in your OP.

Wow it is like pulling Dragon's Teeth!

Thanks for that image.

Much of the Chinese influence in Persian art is probably indirect, transmitted through Central Asia. There appear to be no Persian miniatures that are clearly the work of a Chinese artist or one trained in China itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_miniature#Chinese_influences

Towards the end of the nineteenth century, the medicinal use of dragon’s bone fossils led directly to the discovery of the earliest surviving form of Chinese writing, on the oracle bones of the Shang Dynasty (colour plate 15).

http://chinese-unicorn.com/ch14/

Dragon-Stage-4_2-768x1024.jpg

Edited by voidisyinyang

I'm willing to admit the term "proto-Aryan" instead of "old Aryan empire" and "Aryan Europe"

If people want to say "proto-aryan" that is o.k. since it's almost as good as Aryanoid.

Race Life of the Aryan Peoples is a book written by Joseph Pomeroy Widney, published in New .... H.G. Wells describes the origin of the Aryans (i.e., the Proto-Aryans, the term then used as a synonym for Proto-Indo Europeans): · Widney, ...

Author‎: ‎Joseph Pomeroy Widney
Publisher‎: ‎Funk & Wagnalls
Publication date‎: ‎1907

O.K. Proto-Aryan is a bit dated but at least it's not just made up like "Aryanoid."

Wow so there is a youtube vid on "proto-Aryans" but then it says a Tocharian is Aryan. Nope. Wrong.

tocharians are "proto-Aryans." haha.

Funny how this obsession with Aryan European Empire does not just admit that white skin is from malnutrition! haha. Hilarious.

the white, broad-headed Mongoloid, whom we chiefly term proto-Aryan, as an early branch of the Aryan race; a race which in prehistoric times spread from Lapland to Babylon, and from India to Egypt and Europe.

Nungali - is this what you mean by your "Old Aryan Empire"? haha. Hilarious!

But the nomadic Aryans of Europe had not made the same {22} progress

Hold on - how come Europeans are "Aryans" yet white broad-headed Mongoloids are "proto-Aryans"?

Not fair. Europeans are ALSO Proto-Aryans!

Proto-Aryans Unite!

https://hermetic.com/yarker/the-arcane-schools/proto-aryan-civilisation-and-mysteries

guess we can't expect more from a Freemason....

migrations_01.jpg

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2010/12/solution-to-problem-of-indo-aryan.html

proto Iranic is 4500 years old.

Well that is almost Proto-Aryan.

So that blogpost is 7 years old but the last comment is a year old - a pdf link.

Let's see what it is.

I'll read it later.

I'm glad we haven't linked the Aryans with the dragons yet.

And I'm still looking for the missing link to my Neanderthal ancestors.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

O.K. so first you removed a word to misquote me.

Now you quote half of a sentence and say you would have never said that.

What was the half of a sentence? Taoism is from IndoEuropeans.

So you removed the word "from" to create the lie that I stated "Taoism is IndoEuropeans."

Now you want to create the lie that I stated "Taoism is from IndoEuropeans."

Let's look at the full sentence to see what I actually stated.

So that's just half of the sentence.

It says the opposite of what you keep claiming I stated.

Well ... when what you do to others is done back at you   .... you cant even seem to tell what is going on  :D  

Dragon-Stage-4_2-768x1024.jpg

Plus you have a really  good way of making your points   ^     :D 

If we could only figure out what they were or what they meant ?   :huh:

Really it is getting boring - except that you now posted this image that you referred to in your OP.

Wow it is like pulling Dragon's Teeth!

Thanks for that image.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_miniature#Chinese_influenc

Thanks for that reference   :) 

"  Before Chinese influence was introduced, figures were tied to the ground line and included "backgrounds of solid color", or in "clear accordance with indigenous artistic traditions". However, once influenced by the Chinese, Persian painters gained much more freedom through the Chinese traditions of "unrestricted space and infinite planes". Much of the Chinese influence in Persian art is probably indirect, transmitted through Central Asia. There appear to be no Persian miniatures that are clearly the work of a Chinese artist or one trained in China itself. The most prestigious Chinese painting tradition, of literati landscape painting on scrolls, has little influence; instead the closest parallels are with wall-paintings and motifs such as clouds and dragons found in Chinese pottery, textiles, and other decorative arts.[36] The format and composition of the Persian miniature received strong influence from Chinese paintings.[37]

and

..., though they have a much more aggressive character in Islamic art, and are often seen fighting each other or natural beasts.[39]   

Early Persian art was not Islamic influenced       as Islam had not been invented yet ..... Islamic dragon is a type of Christian guilt ridden one . 

As I said , you seem to have ' a dragon conflict / misunderstanding thing  '    battling within your psyche . 

That the Nazis used the term Aryan is, again, irrelevant because it was in use in the sense in which they used it prior to the Nazis, after the Nazis, and by people who held no political sentiments similar to the Nazis.

Kongming makes a good point but it is not true. haha.

F]Ernst Haeckel's Alleged Anti-Semitism and Contributions to Nazi Biology

home.uchicago.edu/rjr6/articles/Haeckel--antiSemitism.pdf
by RJ Richards - ‎Cited by 13 - ‎Related articles

Ernst Haeckel's Alleged Anti-Semitism and Contributions to Nazi Biology ... Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and their Influence on Nazi Ideology (New York: ...

So I pointed out that the pre-Nazis claimed that "Aryan" referred to "culture and language" and not race.

Those are code words for racism - plain and simple.

There never were any European Aryans as the OP has claimed, nor an "Old Aryan Empire"

Caucasoids with more Northern European associated features.

So Kongming makes racist statements based on the blatant error of "Aryan Europe" claimed by the OP - Aryan Europe is also a racist term.

Same thing also valid for racist authors who claims that so called "white race" come through Caucaus. All of those fictions based on the idea of "indo europeans are the best race" which have brought civilization and/or "whiteness" to all around the world. Genetic studies are disproving that too.

http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/04/y-hg-j2-cannot-be-genetic-marker-of.html

Edited by voidisyinyang

I'm willing to admit the term "proto-Aryan" instead of "old Aryan empire" and "Aryan Europe"

Ohhhh    .... you Natzi   !  

Natzi !  Natzi   !... everyone come look at the Natzi  !   

If people want to say "proto-aryan" that is o.k. since it's almost as good as Aryanoid.

1.  Makes up term 'Aryanoid'  all by himself .

O.K. Proto-Aryan is a bit dated but at least it's not just made up like "Aryanoid."

then dissis it himself , because it is made up  . 

Wow so there is a youtube vid on "proto-Aryans" but then it says a Tocharian is Aryan. Nope. Wrong.

tocharians are "proto-Aryans." hah

Errrrrmmm   yeah     ' P  I   E  '  culture   ..... guess what the   'P ' stands for ? 

did you ever know of P. I. E .    before this thread  ?   

yes folks ... it is actually  

M O R E    P I E    !  

Funny how this obsession with Aryan European Empire does not just admit that white skin is from malnutrition! haha. Hilarious.

- now makes up term  ' Aryan European Empire '  all by himself   :D  

Hold on - how come Europeans are "Aryans" yet white broad-headed Mongoloids are "proto-Aryans"?

because the stuff you are making up as you go along is inconsistent ... hats the trouble with lies , one has to constantly keep track of the ones made up previously ... you have exposed yourself in this area now for the third time here . 

try to lie consistently !    

Not fair. Europeans are ALSO Proto-Aryans!

Proto-Aryans Unite!

https://hermetic.com/yarker/the-arcane-schools/proto-aryan-civilisation-and-mysteries

guess we can't expect more from a Freemason....

migrations_01.jpg

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2010/12/solution-to-problem-of-indo-aryan.html

Well that is almost Proto-Aryan.

So that blogpost is 7 years old but the last comment is a year old - a pdf link.

Let's see what it is.

I'll read it later.

I imagine you will find it as senseless as everything else you read here and start laughing at it and mocking it as it doesnt fit in with your brain warped reality about Aryan annunaki alien crocodile people . 

Isnt about time you accused me of belonging to some vast international coverup cabal  ?    trying to hide to hide the truth about crocodile alien  dragon  ... whatevers  .... ( sorry , I lost the thread of how your theories fit together )  .

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I'm glad we haven't linked the Aryans with the dragons yet.

And I'm still looking for the missing link to my Neanderthal ancestors.

First there was Neanderthals . Originally they fought ,   but later they mated,   with white Aryan dragons , and they gave birth to a race of Marbleheads . 

There ya go !   :)  

Image result for white dragon

.... (  note  'European landscape ' ) 

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

1.  Makes up term 'Aryanoid'  all by himself .

WRONG.

So you most have ignored my previous posts. Hilarious.

How about some remedial reading?

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/01/stop-using-the-word-caucasian-to-mean-white/#.WVvbVVGQwqQ

Aryanoid is from this science blog post.

29 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Kongming makes a good point but it is not true. haha.

So I pointed out that the pre-Nazis claimed that "Aryan" referred to "culture and language" and not race.

Those are code words for racism - plain and simple.

There never were any European Aryans as the OP has claimed, nor an "Old Aryan Empire"

No , you said Aryan meant noble  ( from Arya - sanskrit  )  but  later ...that it was not  PIE word but African . 

So , are Africans Aryans now ?       Or where Aryans an African incursion into India that drove the   Australoids out ?   :D 

11 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

WRONG.

So you most have ignored my previous posts. Hilarious.

How about some remedial reading?

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/01/stop-using-the-word-caucasian-to-mean-white/#.WVvbVVGQwqQ

Aryanoid is from this science blog post.

I thought you complained that it was a made up term  ... up there  ^  

You need to keep track of what you write . 

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

No , you said Aryan meant noble  ( from Arya - sanskrit  )  but  later ...that it was not  PIE word but African . 

So , are Africans Aryans now ?       Or where Aryans an African incursion into India that drove the   Australoids out ?   :D 

umm.... we are all Africans - just 7000 generations ago we are all direct cousins.

All modern humans are Africans since Bushmen San are the most genetically diverse modern humans.

But to answer your question specifically - one of the links I posted goes into that in more detail.

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

I thought you complained that it was a made up term  ... up there  ^  

You need to keep track of what you write . 

It was a joke and yes it was made up by that science blogger for Discover Magazine.

I'm not done yet with "proto-Aryan" as "proto-Iranian" is the new version of it.

But as for Chinese Indo-European words - they could be African - i.e. paleolithic.

Honey (actually mead and the Graeco-Italo-Celtic mel) is quite a Wanderwort: The mead also occurs as S.Drav *mat, Semitic *mays, and Chinese 蜜 (Old Chinese "mit"); M. Witzel has somewhere presented a linguistic chain into SEA (Thai mthu, Malay madu, etc.). PIE *mel(it) is shared with Uralic, Altaic and Dravidian, in the sense of honey, liquor, sap, or milk. The bee finds close parallels in *pera/*pora as a root shared by Uralic, Altaic, N.Caucasian, Afro-Asiatic, Dravidian, Sino-Tibetan, Korean and Japanese (c.f. Lat. fucus "bee drone" vs. Gondi phuki "bee, honey", Latv. biti vs. O.Jap. patí, Germ. Biene vs. Burush. phen, OEngl. beo vs. Lao pheo, etc.). Looks like paleolithic terminology or Wanderwörter; not particularly well suited to identify the PIE homeland/markers.

12 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

... and I have not read your posts !  

I said  the old style of anthro classification  defined caucasian as mixed skin hair and eye color  . Actually of all the groups classified  ( note : I did not use the term 'races' )  'caucasian' was known to be the most diverse and mixed  in appearance 

A

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

... and I have not read your posts !  

I said  the old style of anthro classification  defined caucasian as mixed skin hair and eye color  . Actually of all the groups classified  ( note : I did not use the term 'races' )  'caucasian' was known to be the most diverse and mixed  in appearance 

A

Abbie, A.A., and W.R. Adey. 1953. Pigmentation in a central Australian tribe with special reference to fair-headedness. American Journal of Physical Anthropology 11:339-359.

So you're saying this article will call the Australian's Caucasian?

OCA2 controls eye colour, and TYR is a gene that harbours mutations for albinism. This seems to suggest that lighter eye colour could lead to lighter skin colour too. You see this in albino Africans, with partial albinism. They sometimes have blond hair and blue eyes, not the white hair and pink eyes of a full albino.

Are these Africans called Causcasians?

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/02/lighter-eyes-means-lighter-skin/

albino_african_americans.jpg?w=240&h=300

albinosq.jpg?w=240&h=300

Edited by voidisyinyang

Sign in to follow this