Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Chinese Bones

On 7/5/2017 at 9:50 AM, voidisyinyang said:

Really is that in the original quote or did you add that blatant error?

Yes . I added that myself   as I am in the habit of quoting something from another source ... then inserting  words and wrong info into it ... and then supplying the link to the original ... and then hope I dont get caught .

Image result for lol gif

Which error? the one you put in bold print. haha.

Oh gee - I googled it and YES - it's in the original quote! That means your "source" that you keep quoting doesn't know much does he? haha. Hilarious.

The Tochari referred to by Strabo are NOT the Tochari of the Tarim Basim but rather the Tochari who moved to Bactria.

You didn't know about the difference between those two?

Let me explain:

o.k. google tocharians and you get a hit for Bactria.

Does that give you a hint?

Oh and in case you didn't read that right - let me use my perfectly legal option of enlarging it for emphasis.

Dude - try using some different sources that are not so uneducated - the internet is a big place.

Oh dear !   It was actually a quote from Strabo in Geographica  ,   now back to our punctuation lessons      when  someone writes a name and a book title followed with  ;     and  " ........ "   that indicates the source and what was said . 

Now if that source and its implications re this subject is beyond you ... like all other explanations seem to have been here , from not just me .... then,   I suppose this is beyond you as well .

So , look , dont worry about anything ... you are right , Okay .. now you can go on your way and feel better about it all   :) 

Or should I say, "Dudette?" hahaha.

If you like ... as long as you get a laugh out of that  (  for whatever  reason   :huh: )  

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I'm emailing your "source" - the Heritage Institute to point out his error needs correcting.

Either he just made a stupid mistake or his is intentionally trying to misdirect people.

Dear K. E. Eduljee:

Strabo in Geographia 11.8.2 states: "But the best known of the nomads (Saka) are those who took away Bactriana from the Greeks, I mean the Asii, Pasiani, Tochari (Tarim basin, Khotan),

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/saka/saka4.htm

But that is not what Strabo stated - he made no reference to the Tarim Basin as the Tochari he referred to lived in Bactria.

These people were called "Tocharian" by late-19th century scholars who identified them with the Tókharoi described by ancient Greek sources as inhabiting Bactria.

Please correct this error,

thanks,

drew hempel, M.A.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Ohhhh Goood ! 

let us all know what his response to you is   .  

Spoiler

Image result for eat popcorn gif

Also you could send an email to Strabo explaining how he just revealed himself as a Natzi 

11.8.2On the left and opposite these peoples are situated the Scythian or nomadic tribes, which cover the whole of the northern side. Now the greater part of the Scythians, beginning at the Caspian Sea, are called Däae, but those who are situated more to the east than these are named Massagetae and Sacae, whereas all the rest are given the general name of Scythians, though each people is given a separate name of its own. They are all for the most part nomads. But the best known of the nomads are those who took away Bactriana from the Greeks, I mean the Asii, Pasiani, Tochari, [Note] and Sacarauli, who originally came from the country on the other side of the Iaxartes River that adjoins that of the Sacae and the Sogdiani and was occupied by the Sacae. And as for the Däae, some of them are called Aparni, some Xanthii, and some Pissuri. Now of these the Aparni are situated closest to Hyrcania and the part of the sea that borders on it, but the remainder extend even as far as the country that stretches parallel to Aria.

Spoiler

Image result for lol gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Also you could send an email to Strabo explaining how he just revealed himself as a Natzi 

11.8.2On the left and opposite these peoples are situated the Scythian or nomadic tribes, which cover the whole of the northern side. Now the greater part of the Scythians, beginning at the Caspian Sea, are called Däae, but those who are situated more to the east than these are named Massagetae and Sacae, whereas all the rest are given the general name of Scythians, though each people is given a separate name of its own. They are all for the most part nomads. But the best known of the nomads are those who took away Bactriana from the Greeks, I mean the Asii, Pasiani, Tochari, [Note] and Sacarauli, who originally came from the country on the other side of the Iaxartes River that adjoins that of the Sacae and the Sogdiani and was occupied by the Sacae. And as for the Däae, some of them are called Aparni, some Xanthii, and some Pissuri. Now of these the Aparni are situated closest to Hyrcania and the part of the sea that borders on it, but the remainder extend even as far as the country that stretches parallel to Aria.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for lol gif

nazis – knowledge of self

Would neo-Nazis include this film in one of their gatherings? ... To settle the confusion of eastern versus northern Iranian plateau, we have Strabo, who in his ..... Aryan, 1601, as a term in classical history, from L. Ariana, from Gk. Aria name ...

Fabricating Celts: How Iron Age Iberians Became Indo ... - jstor

"Dilemas de la democracia: 'Expertos,' celtíberos y neo-nazis." In Kalathos: Revista del ... In his Geographia, Strabo quotes-albeit in very critical terms-previous ...

Template talk:History of Greater Iran - Wikipedia - My-Proxy Server

us1.my-proxy.com/index.php?q=09ja2tytk5WdpWauodbN1s_N3MWUp6mfZq...

Nov 4, 2013 - Among his correspondents in Tehran was Manak Limji Antaria, emissary ... So anymore neo-Nazi Aryanism and pan-Iranist and etc. will be reported .... The oldest reference to the name Iran by Strabo in Parthian times already ...

Also interesting to note the settlement of the Alans in medieval Europe, with the tribal name "Alans" just being a form of "Aryan." They most settled in what is now France and likely are the origin of the popular Breton/Norman name "Alan." Some of the eastern R1b (R1b ht35) has been found in fair number in and around the Scottish Border where my direct paternal ancestors hail from, though interestingly a contingent of related peoples, the Sarmatians, also were placed along Hadrian's Wall to defend against the Picts and remained after the Romans left.

Anyway, to show some images reinforcing what I argued earlier about the original ethnic element of Indo-Europeans, here are various Indo-European peoples who display that original type:

Tocharian Mummy:

oMwu2JZ.jpg

Sogdian or Tocharian monk next to an East Asian monk:

nDqJKqd.jpg

Uighur girl with likely Indo-European (Tocharian, etc.) ancestry:

GuQ8t5K.jpg

Nuristani man:

rq04LcG.jpg

Afghan man:

6PY9oAZ.jpg

Pamiri Girl:

EFEjqwg.jpg

Kalash man:

yarjE4t.jpg

Iranian politician Mohammad Ali Ramin:

T4eICiO.jpg

Kurdish Girl:

GyTbOZR.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

... So anymore neo-Nazi Aryanism and pan-Iranist and etc. will be reported .... 

Oh no   !    Kongming  ... you are about to be reported   !  

Image result for Colonel Klink ; " Report ! "

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 8:53 PM, voidisyinyang said:

I'm emailing your "source" - the Heritage Institute to point out his error needs correcting.

Either he just made a stupid mistake or his is intentionally trying to misdirect people.

Dear K. E. Eduljee:

Strabo in Geographia 11.8.2 states: "But the best known of the nomads (Saka) are those who took away Bactriana from the Greeks, I mean the Asii, Pasiani, Tochari (Tarim basin, Khotan),

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/saka/saka4.htm

But that is not what Strabo stated - he made no reference to the Tarim Basin as the Tochari he referred to lived in Bactria.

These people were called "Tocharian" by late-19th century scholars who identified them with the Tókharoi described by ancient Greek sources as inhabiting Bactria.

Please correct this error,

thanks,

drew hempel, M.A.

You actually sign your e-mails "drew hempel, M.A."?

I love it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian said:

You actually sign your e-mails "drew hempel, M.A."?

I love it!

It stands for "McDonald's Academic" (trademarked). Did you know the qigong masters actually drove to this place to heal people of depression? Yep and it got published as a study. https://www.springforestqigong.com/professional-comments-qigong

Frances Gaik, Psy. D., Psychologist, Oak Brook, Illinois, Author of: "A Preliminary Study Applying Spring Forest Qigong to Depression as an Alternative and Complementary Treatment"

"Extremely effective in the treatment of depression, including bipolar subjects."

"I have done a full and comprehensive study of the various qigong methods and techniques as part of my research for the qigong/depression study. I have found that the SFQ technique which Chunyi Lin has developed is easy for individuals to practice and yet it incorporates a full spectrum of the various movements for health. I have taught the technique in clinical settings as well and found it was well accepted by both patients and mental health practitioners. The SFQ technique was extremely effective in the treatment of depression, including bipolar subjects, and was especially instrumental in manifesting a greater sense of self and positive connection with the world. I would highly recommend the use of SFQ in the treatment of depression, anxiety, anger management, attention deficit disorder, and to enhance self esteem. "

article-2128250-128CCF30000005DC-387_634

Managing Depression with Qigong: Fran Gaik: 9781848190184 ...

Managing Depression with Qigong [Fran Gaik] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Many people will suffer from depression at some time in .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kongming said:

Also interesting to note the settlement of the Alans in medieval Europe, with the tribal name "Alans" just being a form of "Aryan." They most settled in what is now France and likely are the origin of the popular Breton/Norman name "Alan." Some of the eastern R1b (R1b ht35) has been found in fair number in and around the Scottish Border where my direct paternal ancestors hail from, though interestingly a contingent of related peoples, the Sarmatians, also were placed along Hadrian's Wall to defend against the Picts and remained after the Romans left.

Anyway, to show some images reinforcing what I argued earlier about the original ethnic element of Indo-Europeans, here are various Indo-European peoples who display that original type:

Tocharian Mummy:

oMwu2JZ.jpg

Sogdian or Tocharian monk next to an East Asian monk:

nDqJKqd.jpg

Uighur girl with likely Indo-European (Tocharian, etc.) ancestry:

GuQ8t5K.jpg

Nuristani man:

rq04LcG.jpg

Afghan man:

6PY9oAZ.jpg

Pamiri Girl:

EFEjqwg.jpg

Kalash man:

yarjE4t.jpg

Iranian politician Mohammad Ali Ramin:

T4eICiO.jpg

Kurdish Girl:

GyTbOZR.jpg

Yeah white people are pretty cool. huh? It is from malnutrition due to wheat monocultural farming.

So as I already posted - R1b moved from Near East - up to Caucus area - and at the same time also into Europe

The Haplotype 35 is a bit sketchy in interpretation as there are "indigenous" mutations in Europe, etc.

But white people they are indeed! haha. I got Hanley and Sparling Irish ancestry.

So but Kongming - thanks for pointing out your Roman occupation ancestry - that is quite fascinating.

http://www.pnas.org/content/113/2/368.full

A Neolithic woman (3343–3020 cal BC) from a megalithic burial (10.3× coverage) possessed a genome of predominantly Near Eastern origin. She had some hunter–gatherer ancestry but belonged to a population of large effective size, suggesting a substantial influx of early farmers to the island. Three Bronze Age individuals from Rathlin Island (2026–1534 cal BC), including one high coverage (10.5×) genome, showed substantial Steppe genetic heritage indicating that the European population upheavals of the third millennium manifested all of the way from southern Siberia to the western ocean. This turnover invites the possibility of accompanying introduction of Indo-European, perhaps early Celtic, language. Irish Bronze Age haplotypic similarity is strongest within modern Irish, Scottish, and Welsh populations, and several important genetic variants that today show maximal or very high frequencies in Ireland appear at this horizon. These include those coding for lactase persistence, blue eye color, Y chromosome R1b haplotypes, and the hemochromatosis C282Y allele; to our knowledge, the first detection of a known Mendelian disease variant in prehistory. These findings together suggest the establishment of central attributes of the Irish genome 4,000 y ago.

So this article states it's hard to tell how of the farming was brought in by Yamnaya colonization 4,000 years ago or from the older original farmers (that ALSO WERE WHITE).

haha.

I

n Europe, these clearly show population replacement by migrating farmers from southwest Asia at the onset of the Neolithic with some retrenchment of the earlier Mesolithic genome at later stages (59, 11, 12).

But notice - no mention of "Aryans"?

haha.

I guess those scientists are forgetting the truth of Aria or whatever.

The nature of this transition remains a long-standing archaeological controversy between proposals of migration by incoming farmers versus those of adoption of agriculture by indigenous Mesolithic populations (4851). The Irish MN female farmer (3343–3020 cal. BC) from a Megalithic tomb in Ballynahatty near Belfast affords, to our knowledge, a first direct genetic view of the transition at Europe’s western edge. She displays predominant ancestry from early farmers that ultimately originated in migrating agriculturists from the Near East.

Dang - no pure Aryan blood?

What gives!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So this article states it's hard to tell how of the farming was brought in by Yamnaya colonization 4,000 years ago or from the older original farmers (that ALSO WERE WHITE).

haha.

I

But notice - no mention of "Aryans"?

haha.

I guess those scientists are forgetting the truth of Aria or whatever.

Oh no, not forgetting  ....  more like  ' didnt know about it '      until after 1970s    (they didnt even know about BMAC )  -  but for understandable reasons  reasons : 

Central Asia's Lost Civilization 

The unveiling of a 4,000-year-old civilization calls into question conventional ideas about ancient culture, trade, and religion.

News of this lost civilization began leaking out in the 1970s, when archaeologists came to dig in the southern reaches of the Soviet Union and in Afghanistan. Their findings, which were published only in obscure Russian-language journals, 

The initial trickle of information dried up in 1979 when the revolution in Iran and war in Afghanistan locked away the southern half of the Oxus. Later, with the 1990 fall of the Soviet Union, many Russian archaeologists withdrew from Central Asia .

......   Although unknown to most Western scholars, this ancient civilization dates back 4,000 years—to the time when the first great societies along the Nile, Tigris-Euphrates, Indus, and Yellow rivers were flourishing. "

http://discovermagazine.com/2006/nov/ancient-towns-excavated-turkmenistan

Edited by Nungali

PS   ' a "Lost Civilisation , means ..... they  did not know about it, or overlooked it or  it was lost to historical record   . 

- but not the record in the  Vedas, Avestas, Bundahishn , Vendidad , etc    ie. they are considered non-historical. 

Also it is estimated that 90% of the Records in Persia were destroyed by Alexander and others , all the way up to the Arab conquest . 

Looks like some peoples were trying to 'remove '  something ? 

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Looks like some peoples were trying to 'remove '  something ? 

That wouldn't be nothing new.  It has happened many times in the past.

• Like 1

Voidisyinyang, I am not sure what you are getting at. I've never claimed that only Aryans are white people-- the non-Indo-Europeans of Europe and other locales such as Western Russia and the Caucasus and even North Africa (various Berbers, etc.) were also "white people" you've noted.

I've never claimed that modern Europeans are "pure Aryans."

I've never mentioned the origins of white skin or other European features.

The only claim I've made, which is absolutely certain, is that the original proto-Indo-Europeans and the early Indo-Europeans as they spread across Eurasia were of an ethnic type that mostly correlates to Northern Europeans, insofar as they were Caucasoids often with fair hair, skin, and eyes.

Even the idea that there is some sort of supremacy involved in this claim is unfounded because often these Aryans invaded and conquered peoples who were more sophisticated than they were, such as the civilizations of Mesopotamia or the Indus Valley or the Mediterranean, much in the same way the less advanced Turco-Mongol steppe people often invaded and conquered the more advanced Chinese civilization.

Though one area where the Indo-Europeans or Aryans certainly were advanced and influential is in religion, mysticism, esotericism, philosophy etc. The influence of various traditions ranging from Brahmanism to Zoroastrianism to Greek thought to Druidism to Buddhism to Manichaeism, etc. on other religious traditions and peoples has been massive.

Edited by Kongming

On 7/4/2017 at 10:36 AM, voidisyinyang said:

Basically the genetics are primarily from the farmers - who again got white skin from wheat malnutrition - lack of vitamin D in the diet.

This farming culture started around 11,000 BCE.

So what happened is that it created ecological disaster - since the forest was cut down so people could water proof their houses from the ash.

Hilarious since no forest, then no rain anyway.

So then from this ecological disaster of early wheat monoculture - two things happened - you had white skin farmers escape as refugee immigrants into Europe - where the people were dark skin Africans as hunter-gatherers.

That was around 9,000 BCE.

Also you had pastoralism develop as an escape method to the wheat monocultural farming.

So then the pastoralist Yamnaya culture is Indo-European - but NOT Aryan - and the Yamnaya culture then spread into Europe around when....

Yes, farming was a snowball effect down a slippery slope...  As is any manipulation of Nature.

For example, just choosing annual wheatgrass over perennial wheatgrass was essentially choosing short-term, apparent "gains" for just people over long-term, holistic gains for all.

1280px-4_Seasons_Roots.jpg

(By Dehaan - Jerry Glover, CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5203371)

NationalGeographic_1188759.jpg

Now, it's been literally shown that the effects of replacing perennial grasses (on left) with annual grasses (on right) extend at least 14 feet down underground!  So, just imagine the destructive effect on that amount of deep soilweb...as well as lost nutrition no longer being drawn up into the foliage and grain!  A great recipe for malnutrition and soil erosion, anyone???  This is the definition of 'unsustainable,' and we've been doing it for thousands of years now!!!

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2

Gendao - are you saying the "caucasoid phenotype" from Aria is not the "pure" "original" people of "northern europe"?

If you're implying there is something wrong with the Aryans then I'm confused. haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-GsvhDdWo

Published on Nov 29, 2013

Alfred Crosby's Ecological Imperialism

Edited by voidisyinyang

6 hours ago, Kongming said:

Voidisyinyang, I am not sure what you are getting at. I've never claimed that only Aryans are white people-- the non-Indo-Europeans of Europe and other locales such as Western Russia and the Caucasus and even North Africa (various Berbers, etc.) were also "white people" you've noted.

I've never claimed that modern Europeans are "pure Aryans."

I've never mentioned the origins of white skin or other European features.

Same here .... I even said people that were considered to be Aryan was bit due to race or colour ... it was a culture ..

I can tell you though where all the racist  stuff.   " 'They are white ! "   foaming at the mouth and nazi ranting came from ..... and it was NOT you or me !   ;)  

6 hours ago, Kongming said:

The only claim I've made, which is absolutely certain, is that the original proto-Indo-Europeans and the early Indo-Europeans as they spread across Eurasia were of an ethnic type that mostly correlates to Northern Europeans, insofar as they were Caucasoids often with fair hair, skin, and eyes.

Even the idea that there is some sort of supremacy involved in this claim is unfounded because often these Aryans invaded and conquered peoples who were more sophisticated than they were, such as the civilizations of Mesopotamia or the Indus Valley or the Mediterranean, much in the same way the less advanced Turco-Mongol steppe people often invaded and conquered the more advanced Chinese civilization.

Though one area where the Indo-Europeans or Aryans certainly were advanced and influential is in religion, mysticism, esotericism, philosophy etc. The influence of various traditions ranging from Brahmanism to Zoroastrianism to Greek thought to Druidism to Buddhism to Manichaeism, etc. on other religious traditions and peoples has been massive.

Indeed ! 

56 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Gendao - are you saying the "caucasoid phenotype" from Aria is not the "pure" "original" people of "northern europe"?

If you're implying there is something wrong with the Aryans then I'm confused. haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-GsvhDdWo

Published on Nov 29, 2013

Alfred Crosby's Ecological Imperialism

And I am pretty sure Gendao never said  that either  ! 

You have a propensity to create your own arguements with yourself but seem unhapy about that so  use other people's comments and  inject foreighn bodies into them which you then go about tryng to extract and criticise .

Have you realised this yet ?  .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gendao said:

Yes, farming was a snowball effect down a slippery slope...  As is any manipulation of Nature.

For example, just choosing annual wheatgrass over perennial wheatgrass was essentially choosing short-term, apparent "gains" for just people over long-term, holistic gains for all.

1280px-4_Seasons_Roots.jpg

(By Dehaan - Jerry Glover, CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5203371)

NationalGeographic_1188759.jpg

Now, it's been literally shown that the effects of replacing perennial grasses (on left) with annual grasses (on right) extend at least 14 feet down underground!  So, just imagine the destructive effect on that amount of deep soilweb...as well as lost nutrition no longer being drawn up into the foliage and grain!  A great recipe for malnutrition and soil erosion, anyone???  This is the definition of 'unsustainable,' and we've been doing it for thousands of years now!!!

Well, I started this thread ... and I dont mind if we switch topics to this .  (better than nazism and other BS ) 

I can see you are interested   ( shocked, want ti inform people ,  etc  ? )     Its something I studied in the past  * soil science ' . At Uni years back when  lecturer gave out the details of the amounts of annual soil loss in just one area of Queensland, I thought he was mistaken ... then I thought the book must have been a misprint .  No.    And it has been continuing ever since . We also learnt how long it took to form those soils. 

Also I worked for BD Agriculture Australia  making and distributing natural fertilizer and soil remedies and recovery process.  ( Not that the overall  problems can be addressed now ... its too big, and too many people .  We just worked small, one area at a time . ... and dont look up and see how far THAT road stretches !  Its just too disheartening .... head down, and concentrate on this bit .

Also I have studied the ancient ' arming '  methods that were discovered when Euros fist came here.   They saw some signs of farming but didnt understand it as it was done in  unrecognised way  (ie, the land appeared 'natural'. )

The grass situation mentioned above ;  the used 'fire stick farming ( and their are  government programs running today where they get Aboriginals to educate people and national Parks Officers about it . 

One example is what was called 'The New Hampshire Hills  '  in the middle of the tasmanian rainforest , they assumed it was natural ... it wasnt .  It was a giant area of green and succulent grass , actually a ;kangaroo farm without a fence. 

They managed many different types of burns and depending on daytime, weather and many factors, the type of burn would determine what plants grew back. 

Slow burns do not disrupt the perennial grass roots but encourage new growth above the surface .  It is estimated that the 'new hampshire Hills '   'farm' operated for thousand of years . After  Europeans took it over , drove the aboriginals out, introduced sheep and western farming  methods ... ti was fucked and an environmental disaster within 20 years ! 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

voidisyinyang - I'm familiar with modern WEIRD culture, but not ancient Aryan/caucasoid/Nordic history...

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Slow burns do not disrupt the perennial grass roots but encourage new growth above the surface .  It is estimated that the 'new hampshire Hills '   'farm' operated for thousand of years . After  Europeans took it over , drove the aboriginals out, introduced sheep and western farming  methods ... ti was fucked and an environmental disaster within 20 years !

For example, I do know that WEIRD colonialists destroyed millenia of sustained permaculture just like this ALL around the entire planet over just the last few centuries.  And in general, they've seemed to have a fundamental disconnect with and disregard for Mother Nature.

But who exactly were all these WEIRDos, who were they descended from, how did they arise, etc etc - I do not.  As I've said before, they do seem to fit a warrior caste, "Mad Scientist," Luciferian archetype - that ultimately wishes to usurp and replace "God" with weaponized technology.

graphic-discretionary-spending-military-

bases444.jpg

325c6832b996a51eb6e6af97258ec50a.png

Edited by gendao

40 minutes ago, gendao said:

voidisyinyang - I'm familiar with modern WEIRD culture, but not ancient Aryan/caucasoid/Nordic history...

For example, I do know that WEIRD colonialists destroyed millenia of sustained permaculture just like this ALL around the entire planet over just the last few centuries.  And in general, they've seemed to have a fundamental disconnect with and disregard for Mother Nature.

But who exactly were all these WEIRDos, who were they descended from, how did they arise, etc etc - I do not.  As I've said before, they do seem to fit a warrior caste, "Mad Scientist," Luciferian archetype - that ultimately wishes to usurp and replace "God" with weaponized technology.

graphic-discretionary-spending-military-

bases444.jpg

325c6832b996a51eb6e6af97258ec50a.png

You know that's from a video game, right?  There are plenty of actual photos you could use instead, of course, but it is kinda Al Gore-ish to use a CG image for this.

I'd suggest this pie chart, too:

2017_pres_budget_total_spending_pie.png

2 hours ago, gendao said:

They dont have to descend from anybody .....    Its an 'energy'   'archetype'   'paradigm'   .....  or as they used to call them  'Gods'  or  'God force' . 

Supposedly this particular one has moved to the forefront ;

Image result for Horus  child

Image result for Mars God

Image result for Ares God

We can 'respond' to any of the many 'archetypes'   within us    (or we can just be a 'vessel for reaction with '  them . 

13 hours ago, Kongming said:

So you know from your thread on Buddhism and Daoism differences - that I pointed out an error of "nondualism" that I also made when I first entered into qigong training - and that is to see the eternal as a static realm of transcendent consciousness beyond spacetime.

So it's not just that it is an error found in these "various traditions" that you seem to think are "advanced" - but in fact it is this error that is at the root of the evil of modern civilization itself.

I go into more detail about this in my free pdf "Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music" -

So for example - Professor Norman Cohn has an excellent book on the problem of Zoroastrianism:

Cosmos, Chaos, and the World to Come: The Ancient Roots of ...

https://books.google.com › Social Science › Future Studies

Cosmos, Chaos, and the World to Come: The Ancient Roots of Apocalyptic Faith. Front Cover. Norman Cohn. Yale University Press, 2001 - Social Science - 282 ...

And so in Brahmanism - it is still "divide and average" math based on the solar calendar - and imperialism.

this is why, as you have pointed out - the caste system is genetically tied to the white people from West Asia with a later invasion or immigration that spread throughout India - around 2000 BCE.

So to call this religion - "advanced" - is to me inherently racist thinking.

Also I know you like Julius Evola who was a fascist also.

http://discovermagazine.com/2006/nov/ancient-towns-excavated-turkmenistan

So this article is fascinating - but notice it states that drought or overpopulation forced these people to "migrate."

In fact what we are talking about here is wheat monocultural farming as essentially an ecological plague or epidemic that spread around the world - whether it is Australia or India, etc.

People want to embrace the "monism" and see it the same as Taoism - but in fact, as I pointed out in the thread on Taoist ancient roots - archaeologically back to 4,400 BCE with the dragon/tiger Taoist alchemy - and so it is not from Indo-European influence.

And the same in India - the other "three gunas" as based on music theory is the same as Taoism and in fact this is from Africa - and genetically modern humans since 100,000 years ago are a "bottle neck - since 70,000 years ago.

So to fixate on the Indo-European "migration" from drought and overpopulation to spread "faith" - is not really Taoism but in fact just the foundation of Western civilization as the root of the problem.

So obviously - I call this the Alchemy of DeNile - the problem goes back to 10,000 BCE when wheat monocultural farming became dominant in the near East.

So you say it is about faith - but as Jacque Cauvins, the archaeologist points out, there was first a "symbolic revolution" before farming was established - and so it was first a religious revolution to "contain infinity" using rectlinear geometry and anthropocentric art for the first time - this is what Jacque CAuvins reveals.

Sign in to follow this