Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Chinese Bones

9 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

I'm not done yet with "proto-Aryan" as "proto-Iranian" is the new version of it.

Eeeeeeee-yup !    ... I told you that on page 2 or 3     P.I.I.   is the modern prefered term .

keep reading  and searching .... you catch up with me soon !  

YOU  were the one that kept harping on off topic  about white Europeans ! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians

" Indo-Iranian peoples, also known as Indo-Iranic peoples by scholars,[1] and sometimes as Arya from their self-designation, were an ethno-linguistic groupwho brought the Indo-Iranian languages, a major branch of the Indo-European language family, to major parts of Eurasia. " 

read the words carefully and try to understand what they mean  instaed of reacting to percieved key words .

certain words and usage are chosen deliberately , for this reason . 

" The Proto–Indo-Iranians were the descendants of the Indo-European Sintashta culture and the subsequent Andronovo culture, located at the Eurasian steppe that borders the Ural River on the west, the Tian Shan on the east. "

ie  ... the northern 'horse people' .

note this section ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians#Expansion

"  It is assumed that this expansion spread from the Proto-Indo-European homeland north of the Caspian sea south to the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Iranian plateau, and Northern India. " 

The Mitanni of Anatolia[edit]

Main article: Mitanni

The Mitanni, a people known in eastern Anatolia from about 1500 BC, were of mixed origins: a Hurrian-speaking majority was dominated by a non-Anatolian, Indo-Aryanelite.[12]:257 There is linguistic evidence for such a superstrate, in the form of:

Second wave – Iranians[edit]

The second wave is interpreted as the Iranian wave.[9]:42–43

and 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Iranian_religion

Also ;

Proto-Indo-Iranian or Proto-Indo-Iranic is the reconstructed proto-language of the

Indo-Iranian/Indo-Iranic branch of Indo-European. ...

It is the ancestor of the Indo-Aryan languages, the Iranian languages, and the Nuristani languages.

-  as I said 4 pages back   :rolleyes: 

What I have been referring to is  PII  and clearly stated it was one influence   of  PIE   and to use PIE was mistaken in the context I was talking about as peeps think it means  'Europe '    (as if there never advances happening there previously ! )

The same thing happened in Central Asia  ... supposedly  'PIE'  culture 'civilised' the area  .   There is much (now but not pre 1970s)  archaeology to show settlement  in South Central Asia  before PII incursions   

as I said  . track animal domestication and combining of  proto or base cultures .....

.. and forget about people's skin colour and recent 'national boundaries '  ! 

27 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

umm.... we are all Africans -

voidisyinyang ; 'All money collected  goes to children ... please contribute now ."

Nungali ;  "Oh ... really ?  What charity do you represent ? "

voidisyinyang;   " Ummmmm .... errrmmm  .... well ,   we are all somebody's  children !  " 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Eeeeeeee-yup !    ... I told you that on page 2 or 3     P.I.I.   is the modern prefered term .

keep reading  and searching .... you catch up with me soon !  

YOU  were the one that kept harping on off topic  about white Europeans ! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians

" Indo-Iranian peoples, also known as Indo-Iranic peoples by scholars,[1] and sometimes as Arya from their self-designation, were an ethno-linguistic groupwho brought the Indo-Iranian languages, a major branch of the Indo-European language family, to major parts of Eurasia. " 

read the words carefully and try to understand what they mean  instaed of reacting to percieved key words .

certain words and usage are chosen deliberately , for this reason . 

" The Proto–Indo-Iranians were the descendants of the Indo-European Sintashta culture and the subsequent Andronovo culture, located at the Eurasian steppe that borders the Ural River on the west, the Tian Shan on the east. "

ie  ... the northern 'horse people' .

note this section ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians#Expansion

"  It is assumed that this expansion spread from the Proto-Indo-European homeland north of the Caspian sea south to the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Iranian plateau, and Northern India. " 

The Mitanni of Anatolia[edit]

Main article: Mitanni

The Mitanni, a people known in eastern Anatolia from about 1500 BC, were of mixed origins: a Hurrian-speaking majority was dominated by a non-Anatolian, Indo-Aryanelite.[12]:257 There is linguistic evidence for such a superstrate, in the form of:

Second wave – Iranians[edit]

The second wave is interpreted as the Iranian wave.[9]:42–43

and 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Iranian_religion

Also ;

Proto-Indo-Iranian or Proto-Indo-Iranic is the reconstructed proto-language of the

Indo-Iranian/Indo-Iranic branch of Indo-European. ...

It is the ancestor of the Indo-Aryan languages, the Iranian languages, and the Nuristani languages.

-  as I said 4 pages back   :rolleyes: 

What I have been referring to is  PII  and clearly stated it was one influence   of  PIE   and to use PIE was mistaken in the context I was talking about as peeps think it means  'Europe '    (as if there never advances happening there previously ! )

The same thing happened in Central Asia  ... supposedly  'PIE'  culture 'civilised' the area  .   There is much (now but not pre 1970s)  archaeology to show settlement  in South Central Asia  before PII incursions   

as I said  . track animal domestication and combining of  proto or base cultures .....

.. and forget about people's skin colour and recent 'national boundaries '  ! 

When I said "not done" I meant - "not done making fun" of the term proto-Aryan.

As you might have noticed - your embrace of PII leads to the Graeco-Aryan hypothesis.

So that means that the Minoans would have been, according to Renfrew, from the Aryans.

But the Aryan language is Indo-European which is from the Steppes - as in Proto-Indo-European.

So then Proto-Aryan is only after the "migration" of the Steppe chariot culture into what becomes your sacred homeland for Aria or Arya or whatever.

But the DNA science I already cited - shows that the Minoans are from BEFORE any Steppe Indo-European Yamnaya culture.

So in other words the Minoans are from a West Asian Anatolian farming culture - and then later there was Indo-European "migration" to Crete.

And this "migration" into Crete was a different Indo-European language - I think I gave the link. So you have some blending of Hurrian with local Afro-Semitic languages - but it's not the same as the Steppe Yamnaya languages for North and West Europe.

So I'll dig into that more.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I'm glad we haven't linked the Aryans with the dragons yet.

And I'm still looking for the missing link to my Neanderthal ancestors.

Clearly, your ancestors were Aryan dragons on one side of the family and Neanderthal dragons on the other side.  Answers a lot of questions, doesn't it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

voidisyinyang ; 'All money collected  goes to children ... please contribute now ."

Nungali ;  "Oh ... really ?  What charity do you represent ? "

voidisyinyang;   " Ummmmm .... errrmmm  .... well ,   we are all somebody's  children !  " 

No actually the original human culture, the San Bushmen, did the same spiritual training as Taoism - so it's the same culture - it is preserved through music, not through language as much.

So all human cultures use the 1-4-5 music intervals - and that is the secret of the Taoist alchemy training as well.

It's not U2 or some fake Western liberal imperialism.

9 minutes ago, Brian said:

Clearly, your ancestors were Aryan dragons on one side of the family and Neanderthal dragons on the other side.  Answers a lot of questions, doesn't it?

His mother in law was a neanderthal dragon .... I betchya ! 

• Like 1

My video from earlier this week, where I start to link the Minoans with the Romans via the Sea People. I'm uploading a quick epilogue in a few days where I explicitly link Minoan ideology with these Neolithic/Chalcolithic cultures:

https://youtu.be/iBbHX4Gf7_8

June 4, 2016 at 5:01 PM

Davidski said...

Minoans weren't Indo-Europeans you idiot.

June 4, 2016 at 5:13 PM

Pneumatikon said...

Really? You know that for a fact? The jury is out on that, but most professionals I've read think they were. I, on the other hand, have PROVEN that they were.

June 4, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Davidski said...

I, on the other hand, have PROVEN that they were.

You're a fruitcake.

June 5, 2016 at 5:30 AM

Pneumatikon said...

Hey, Davidski. Why don't you watch the GOD DAMN VIDEOS instead of bitching.

http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/04/y-hg-j2-cannot-be-genetic-marker-of.html

28 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

No actually the original human culture, the San Bushmen, did the same spiritual training as Taoism - so it's the same culture - it is preserved through music, not through language as much.

So all human cultures use the 1-4-5 music intervals - and that is the secret of the Taoist alchemy training as well.

It's not U2 or some fake Western liberal imperialism.

Except for Tool 

I even previously posted the 'schism' track for you to listen to ... and it was not  JUST  the words ... you must have missed the  import of the 'signature coding ' ?  

'Schism' is renowned for its use of uncommon time signatures and the frequency of its meter changes.  the song alters meter 47 times.  Did you miss that ?  Listen again and follow along ;

The song begins with two bars of 4, followed by one bar of 4, followed by bars of alternating 8 and 8, until the first interlude, which consists of alternating bars of 8 and 8.

The following verse exhibits a similar pattern to the first, alternating bars of 8 and 8.

The next section is bars of 4 followed by one bar of 11 8. This takes the song back into alternating 8 and 8. Another 8 and 8 section follows, and after this the song goes into repeating 78 bars. The section ends with a measure of 8 then the music hangs suspended over a bar of 8

The middle section is subsequently introduced at 3:29, maintaining a group of three bars of 8 then one of 8 until 5:02. Then a series of 4, 10 4, 4, 4, then 8 heading into  ..... "Between supposed lovers..."  ( which is a four bar group of 8, 8, 8 and 8 twice.

It breaks down with a measure of 13 8 then 8. 8 then 8 repeats 3 times then 8 and 8 once. The signature riff takes over again, 8 then 8. The final riff is 8

However,  Tool themselves have  referred to the time signature as 6 12  8.   :) 

Look ... I even demonstrate it for you ;   ......

Edited by Nungali

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Except for Tool 

I even previously posted the 'schism' track for you to listen to ... and it was not  JUST  the words ... you must have missed the  import of the 'signature coding ' ?  

'Schism' is renowned for its use of uncommon time signatures and the frequency of its meter changes.  the song alters meter 47 times.  Did you miss that ?  Listen again and follow along ;

The song begins with two bars of 4, followed by one bar of 4, followed by bars of alternating 8 and 8, until the first interlude, which consists of alternating bars of 8 and 8.

The following verse exhibits a similar pattern to the first, alternating bars of 8 and 8.

The next section is bars of 4 followed by one bar of 118. This takes the song back into alternating 8 and 8. Another 8 and 8 section follows, and after this the song goes into repeating 78 bars. The section ends with a measure of 3
 then the music hangs suspended over a bar of 8

The middle section is subsequently introduced at 3:29, maintaining a group of three bars of 8 then one of 8 until 5:02. Then a series of 4, 10 4, 4, 4, then 8 heading into  ..... "Between supposed lovers..."  ( which is a four bar group of 8, 7
, 8 and 8 twice.

It breaks down with a measure of 13 8 then 8. 8 then 8 repeats 3 times then 8 and 8 once. The signature riff takes over again, 8 then 8. The final riff is 8

However,  Tool themselves have  referred to the time signature as 6 12  8.   :) 

Look ... I even demonstrate it for you ;   ......

yeah "progressive rock" is very Aryan. haha.

Sorry - but music rhythms is not quite what I'm talking about although "syncopation" is related to "original Sin" (the Moon god of Sumeria).

So there is a connection but as long as Tool uses Western logarithmic music tuning - which they do - then I have no interest in listening. haha.

... ad there is your  'original sin '  guilt again 

you should really get that 'seen to '  ! 

Just now, Nungali said:

... ad there is your  'original sin '  guilt again 

you should really get that 'seen to '  ! 

Obviously you're projecting.

Just because I refer to "original sin" does not mean I "agree" with it.

no, its a ref to  you stopping your ears up and  and blocking out input from the parts of life you can not handle   :) 

....  yet . 

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Obviously you're projecting.

Just because I refer to "original sin" does not mean I "agree" with it.

just stopped your ears up ... :D  

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Are you really a Daoist ?  

This also is a "projection" - it's like Christian evangelicists insisting you "submit" to a "conversion." haha. Hilarious.

Again as I've stated - music is the common cultural core of modern biological humans.

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

This also is a "projection" - it's like Christian evangelicists insisting you "submit" to a "conversion." haha. Hilarious.

Again as I've stated - music is the common cultural core of modern biological humans.

Unless it is music you refuse to listen to due to some wacky idea you had about whatever it was .... up there  ^   :) 

no, its a ref to  you stopping your ears up and  and blocking out input from the parts of life you can not handle   :) 

....  yet . 

You mean I won't listen to Tool?

Sorry. I studied music in depth - so actually I performed a classical piano concert at the end of high school and studied music in college, etc.

Just now, Nungali said:

Unless it is music you refuse to listen to due to some wacky idea you had about whatever it was .... up there  ^   :) 

Yep wacky - as in I did 20 plus years of research on it.

haha. I studied music privately with a former university music professor and then I was in the music composition department at University and studied music in college, etc.

So Tool doesn't impress me. Sorry. haha.

classical piano concert at the end of high school !   :o   WOW  !  

Rock on man ! 

Image result for Edgar winter

Hope you didnt play evil  white world dominating  music ... Ode to the Bushman on grand piano was it ? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Yep wacky - as in I did 20 plus years of research on it.

haha. I studied music privately with a former university music professor and then I was in the music composition department at University and studied music in college, etc.

So Tool doesn't impress me. Sorry. haha.

and you know that without ever listening to it  ... interesting !   

classical piano concert at the end of high school !   :o   WOW  !  

Rock on man ! 

Image result for Edgar winter

Hope you didnt play evil  white world dominating  music ... Ode to the Bushman on grand piano was it ? 

Well - it is kind of not that simple - I was not just playing classical music.

You need some    meta morph  osis ;

Edited by Nungali

Sign in to follow this