Mantra68

Kunlun Europe

That's great! thankyou qingong. Are there any more?

hi cat

nice eh?

waterfalls.

in norwegian

"FOSS"

onomatepoeticon.

Typical closing of eyes at the wrong moment by yours truly.

Freeform, let me know if it's ok to put up the picture of you and Anne.

Typical closing of eyes at the wrong moment by yours truly.

Freeform, let me know if it's ok to put up the picture of you and Anne.

Those are great!

love the closed eye look - there are very few photos of me with eyes open.

feel free to put up my pic in one of our Personal Practice discussions! thanks!

thanks man, awsome photos!!!

i felt like writing a short review of "the time after kunlun europe".

i myselve am practicing regularly with a very good friend and we will meet with the group soon, too. my friend is totally happy that she attended the seminar and we are having a great and fun time practicing together. many people wrote to me that they are happy to have attended the seminar.

for me the time after the seminars is very intense. i really felt today that the amount of energy i feel inside must have maybe doubled since beginning kunlun. i can definetely say that people resonate a lot different to me and to "my" energy or the energy running through me.

some of the things i experience now i didnt experience being in long retreats, zen monastary or practicing qi gong and martial arts intensively on a daily base. but i guess the previous training is giving me the roots to what is going on now (would be funny to think all that stuff was for "nothing" ... :lol: ).

what happens to me now makes me stunned and it feels good to see that there is still such a lot of things to learn. i feel now i have a wonderful key to acces what i need to experience.

most important of all: i am far more happy than before. laughing is a daily companion. :D

i feel that this is just the beginning. just some small start. but already it makes me feel so much better! the things i didnt experience or had just small views after many years of hard training now seem easy to acces. naturally.

also i feel connected to the kunlunnees in the states like the ones i met in new york.

what an honor to meet max. i can still feel the connection to him.

kunlun is such a beautiful spiritual treasure for me. i am looking forward to where it will bring me in the future.

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

@ Bergan, Flam, Sognafjord and the one w/ black dolphins at sunset...

not so many dolphins in the sognefjords, but seals. I just read there are some endangered seals called hawaiian monks...picture in the morning newspaper..beautiful grey seals..with cool moustaches.

thanks jan1107 it is good to hear your energy is increasing. I most certainly have gained enormously after last workshops opening of the heart. Now it is so much softer and easier to be grounded and open simultaneously. I am very grateful.

Edited by rain