Mantra68

Kunlun Europe

Is it worth it taking a day of earlier at work and going to the free lecture prior to the seminar ? Is alot being said there that isnt being said at the seminar itself ?

Ffcourse its a great way to meet Max en Mantra allready :)

Dunno was still in doubt wheter or not to take the free lecture, thought i would ask here :)

Yeah, I second minkus' question, it's more convenient for me to go only to the seminar, but would I miss out on anything? Is the free lecture only a taste of the seminar to help people decide to go to the seminar, or is there something else there too?

I've just been to one workshop and the lecture was totally awesome but totally optional. Cam says that it's always about a completely different topic. I would say that the lecture would be along the lines of the videos up on the kunlunbliss site and the radio interview link: some intro material and overview and then Max goes deeply into one topic or another but no actual teaching of Kunlun, Red Phoenix, or other specific practices. If you are tight on time, then don't sweat it if you miss it. The vibe is different too.

Also, if you can only attend a Saturday or a Sunday class, you can still get the idea. But go to both of those days if at all possible as you'll be able to absorb a lot more.

nb: Kunlun and driving don't mix, so you Europeans won't miss out on anything in that front either.

Your better off not driving after a Kunlun workshop, I drove around aimlessly for a few hours after my first one and I think even Yoda was starting to get lost driving and forgot what city and country he was in for a minute there after he got the Max transmission.

So walking would be good in this case.

Ok thanx for the quick response ! It seems worth it to make a small effort (totally awesome sounds pretty convincing lol) to go to the free seminar :)

When i hear you guys talking it sounds like driving home on somekind of hallucinogen hehe (i remember reading Cameron's report on how he drove back after he's first workshop and noticed the similarities).

Ill be taking the train for sure :lol:

One might be a bit spacey after a workshop, but driving shouldn't be an issue for most. Just stay out of Chinatown. :lol:

Yoda has committed to do the driving for the NJ workshop otherwise I would probably accidently drive out to Six Flags in NJ or something and ride roller coasters and eat cotton candy.

Kunlun coaster?

Hi

Im going to the Haute Savoie Seminar, since i live in Bern, Switzerland, will take me about 2 hrs 20 min+-

I can drive someone back to geneva airport or train station, have a lil car (Lupo) so 2 ppl no big luggage

cya

Just in case anyone hasn't noticed, it looks like a Friday night lecture has been added to the Geneva weekend, also at the same private house.

I'm going to the Oslo workshop, and I've been planning to take the train back and forth each day (live about 1h 45 min by train away).

To be sure I won't be late, on Saturday I intend to take the 6 train, which means I'm in Oslo 07.45. Do anyone know if the Axelssons school will be open by then btw, so I can wait there? If not I guess I can wander around for a bit.

However, I've discovered that on Sunday there is no 6 train, only 7, which means I'll be in Oslo 08.45. Since Kunlun class starts 9 then, I'll have about 15 minutes to make it from Oslo S to Axelssons school. It didn't seem that far away, but I wanted to make sure: Will that be enough time to walk? I'll know where the school is then, since I've been there before was my thought, but I still wanted to check with you guys!

Cheers!

I'm going to the Oslo workshop, and I've been planning to take the train back and forth each day (live about 1h 45 min by train away).

To be sure I won't be late, on Saturday I intend to take the 6 train, which means I'm in Oslo 07.45. Do anyone know if the Axelssons school will be open by then btw, so I can wait there? If not I guess I can wander around for a bit.

However, I've discovered that on Sunday there is no 6 train, only 7, which means I'll be in Oslo 08.45. Since Kunlun class starts 9 then, I'll have about 15 minutes to make it from Oslo S to Axelssons school. It didn't seem that far away, but I wanted to make sure: Will that be enough time to walk? I'll know where the school is then, since I've been there before was my thought, but I still wanted to check with you guys!

Cheers!

It'll take 5 min to walk from the train station.

Ive been waiting for this workshop more than half a year, but now I have to go away for the weekend so I wont make it.

Hope you all enjoy it a lot! Wish I could be there.

I have some friends who are going so I guess Ill hear about it from them.

It'll take 5 min to walk from the train station.

Ive been waiting for this workshop more than half a year, but now I have to go away for the weekend so I wont make it.

Hope you all enjoy it a lot! Wish I could be there.

I have some friends who are going so I guess Ill hear about it from them.

Thanks for your reply sheng zhen!

Sorry you can't make it, but if this one's a success I guess this might not be the last time Max & co are coming to Norway?

Cheers!

Hi all i was wondering if someone in the know could confirm with me that the free may 7th paris lecture thats advertised on the kunlun website is happening, i told my friend who is in paris to check it out but want to make sure its still on so he doesnt go for nothing, thanks heaps, james.

Looks like the three final unconfirmed Europe dates aren't happening. The website has Max back in California for June 6-8.

I'm really excited that Max will finally be teaching in Europe. I wish I could be there! I hope the TaoBums who are attending these events take some time to give us a report on how it goes!

AugustLeo :)

So do I! Wish I could be there but Im with my girlfriend on the other side of the country, so Im still happy :)

Maby if Im lucky they will do other workshops in Oslo an other time.

Well, the Oslo Kunlun Seminar is history. :) How'd it go? Any TaoBums attend? I hope at least Chris or Dami post a short report! :D

AugustLeo

It went by great, there were a number of people (30-something?) attending.

Max, Chris and his third student (sorry, can't remember his name, long curly hair, fair skin, anyone know the name?)

We started out with Red Phoenix, and Max went around giving everyone the Kunlun transmission while we focused on doing the Red Phoenix. Already here some people started crying and releasing.

After that there was a demonstration of Tibetan burning palm and Scorpion palm on two gentlemen. Very interesting to see!

Then we were taught "normal" seated Kunlun, and a lot of people opened up, there was crying, laughing, movement etc. I felt the Kunlun energy quite strongly and bounced around and got a great feeling.

After this we were taught the Golden Flower and how to combine it with Kunlun. We then did a new Golden Flower-Kunlun session, which gave even more results than the first session.

The next day we did a new bout of Red Phoenix, followed by more Kunlun (some new people came by too), which opened up even more people. There was more movement, and some people REALLY let go and opened up to it. I myself got near to opening up to the light Max said, if I could just let go, and I felt like I floated upward and there was some light happening. Really intense.

After this Max showed us some new application/secret of the Golden Flower, how intent and Kunlun energy could move us to the point we put our intent on, something he said was the secret of the Ninjas.

Finally we were taught spirit travel and how to combine it with Kunlun.

All in all a GREAT seminar, I came out a different man, and will try to dedicate time to Kunlun each day. I think Max & co were very happy with the seminar, and they were going to teach some Snake Bagua in Frognerparken (a park in Oslo) today (Monday). Unfortunately it's too far away for me as I work today, but it's great that he teaches these things too!

Sorry for the messy write-up, I just wrote it without any editing! ;)