After Trump won the election I was seeing threats of violence all over the internet against Trump and supporters. I was banned I GUESS, no warning, no example as to why...soon after warning white women in particular to be careful as there was open very hostile intentions toward them after the democrats lost (a lot of them are psychotic, a number of liberals I've met have spoken about their mental health problems). Soon after I was banned a young white girl was attacked at school for being a Trump supporter. A man was attacked in traffic and other. And now we have this...

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

"Chicago police are investigating a video appearing to show a man tied up and assaulted while attackers shout ‘fuck Donald Trump’ and ‘fuck white people’"

“Video of a brutal act towards an adult male with mental health challenges made its way onto social media,” Johnson said. “The images in the video put on display the brazenness of the offenders who assaulted the victim and then broadcast it for the entire world to see.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/04/facebook-live-stream-video-man-attacked-chicago-trump

So again I WARN, be careful

and fk off with your liberal PC NONSENSE, it has NO foundation in reality, and you a leading people to harm.

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 3

It's like the 1400 white British girls being tortured and used as sex slaves by Pakistani Muslims going on for years as the police apparently didn't want to be called fking racist. Insane. cowards.

Let's all be "spiritual" though right? and only talk about nice things :) that's how you reach enlightenment by being a coward and a fool.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal. Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013. ... An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 3

You can not change the world you can only understand it's imperfect nature and help only those around you. Focusing on negativity will not bring anything good.

Blame yourself first and do something about if you can. Most people have their own problems who struggle and you expect that people will liberate world who can't cope within their own family. Typical millennial mentality, blame everybody for anything bad while taking off your responsibility.

I change the world every day :) everyday I work on myself, building health, knowledge, insight

I come from a European Pagan tradition of heroism, courage, truth as it's ideals. Not one of retreat, "nothing can be done" That is why Europe is a rare gem, while others live in filth/ poverty etc we keep striving. Now we just have to completely throw off the judeo-christian (including marxist/communist/capitalist branches) yoke and the stars our ours. To be what we are suppose to be.

If people came to say your village and were burning it to the ground, you would do nothing? say nothing?

If you lived in poverty, trash etc you would not clean up your environment? these things are not changing the world?

You cant fly they said, you can't reach the depths of the ocean etc etc etc

“He who who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right” ― Confucius

airplane-breaking-the-sound-barrier-9.jp

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

So anyhow Sionnach, just be aware of what you are posting and how it applies to the rules of the forum.

Sean, the owner, doesn't like seeing words of violence on the forum.  Sure, we can talk about facts.  The story you linked to in your first post is fact as far as we know from what has been reported.  It is truly sad that this stuff happens.

I had to walk away from a forum recently because the owner is one of those radical liberals.  Kill anyone who disagrees with you.  (Actually, he just deleted my posts of protest of the bullshit he was putting on his forum.)

Too much generalizing will almost always get us in trouble.  And if a Moderator asks us to edit one of our posts we should do so.  We don't need to ignore a valid discussion, just keep what we say in an acceptable form.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 5

I was banned I GUESS, no warning, no example as to why...

I'm surprised at the ubiquitous use of 'banned' when in fact it is a 'suspension'  :)

You can look here for the staff action and reasons: 

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42366-sionnach/

It is a bit of a catch-22... even if we send a PM to explain the suspension, you can't get logged in to see the PM.   While we could send it to the email on file, most emails here are fake or non-functioning.   Likely we should just send it to the email and if one doesn't get it, then at least we did send it.

• Like 2

It's like the 1400 white British girls being tortured and used as sex slaves by Pakistani Muslims going on for years as the police apparently didn't want to be called fking racist. Insane. cowards.

Let's all be "spiritual" though right? and only talk about nice things :) that's how you reach enlightenment by being a coward and a fool.

That actually happened in other areas of the UK too, wasn't just one incident https://www.channel4.com/news/oxford-abuse-operation-bullfinch-report-thames-valley-police for example Oxford was another case of a Pakistani Muslim gang systematically grooming and abusing hundreds of white English girls. Police and social services did nothing out of fears of being called racist.

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 3

banned/ suspended, disallowed, prohibited, blocked, same same, unable to access the site.

No specific reason/ vague allusion to things in my opinion. Neither a request to edit/ remove anything. Anyhow.

I should probably avoid off-topic.. haha

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

I'm surprised at the ubiquitous use of 'banned' when in fact it is a 'suspension'   :)

You can look here for the staff action and reasons: 

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42366-sionnach/

It is a bit of a catch-22... even if we send a PM to explain the suspension, you can't get logged in to see the PM.   While we could send it to the email on file, most emails here are fake or non-functioning.   Likely we should just send it to the email and if one doesn't get it, then at least we did send it.

To be fair, I do not believe that Sionnach is saying he was suspended without warning, I believe he is saying that his suspension came without out him providing us with a warning to Trump supporters, in particular white women and those with mental health challenges.

I am drawing this conclusion based on private communication with Sionnach, as well as notices and warnings placed in offending threads before the suspension was implemented and the 2 separate system generated emails that I typed and sent to him informing him of the reasons and duration of said suspension. I have no way of knowing if the emails were received by Sionnach, however, it is the responsibility of each member to ensure that their contact information is up to date, and in no way reflective of flawed system or break down in communication between staff and members.

• Like 2

banned/ suspended, disallowed, prohibited, blocked, same same, unable to access the site.

No specific reason/ vague allusion to things in my opinion. Neither a request to edit/ remove anything. Anyhow.

I should probably avoid off-topic.. haha

Well, I stand corrected. So much for being fair and giving the benefit of the doubt.

Please see my above post. You were warned and there was ample communication.

Seems a little odd to complain about a suspension almost a full month later, but whatever. 

"posting anti-semitic rhetoric, as well as heated race and gender related memes and videos." in moderation logs

in which links to entire threads were given as evidence, nothing specific. Maybe I am missing something :P

Granted my email needs updating :P

Maybe DAO should make part of the conditions to joining this forum Pro Semitic, I guess I am anti-Sem again for posting about Arabs/Pakistanis/Muslims raping and torturing British girls, I guess that makes it "heated race" also. Can't talk about reality. 

Can't talk/ show evidence of hypocrisy in culture.

All these present cultural programs/ experiments/ social engineering a large part of peoples experience today, can't bury it forever, as much as some people want to. A month later as what I was suspended for continues to be proven a correct assessment and valid warning.

---

Did Communism ever threaten Taoism? Maybe Taoists should have been more active in political affairs, maybe 60 million Chinese would not have been killed, you can't change the world though right? Well Communists did for the Chinese and Taoism. 

Edited by Sionnach

An endeavor to save the world from itself should not consist of hate mongering and bringing down one culture to save another.

With a little more balance your posts might actually be taken as a sincere concern for humanity but with your European-Pagan, heroic, courageous and truth seeking heritage being brought to the forefront while suggesting you are somehow oppressed by filthy poverty stricken Judeo-Christains, it just gives it the wrong flavor to be taken any other way than anti-Semitic or racist.

If that is how you feel, that's great, but this is not the forum for sharing those thought processes and ideas. There are many other forums on the WWW where I am sure you would be welcomed with open arms.

• Like 4

Christians slaughtered my ancient ancestors, burned down ancient libraries, destroyed art, architecture, sacred places, burned women at stakes, oppressed women, tortured people for not believing in their god, much like ISIS today? 

What do you want me to say?

It happened so long ago most people forget.

Edited by Sionnach

So you are blaming the Christians and Jews today for the sins of their forefathers?

I am of Native American heritage, as are other bums, you do not see us blaming you or other Europeans for the sins of the past do you?

It is a vicious circle of hate I choose not to participate in, and am sad that you do. You create change by doing something different, not by making the same mistakes, Sionnach.

• Like 1

The Pagans they were not philosophers? They did not create beauty? They did not have high ideals of honour, virtue and heroism?

Anything good in Christianity is remnants of Paganism they were unable to extinguish, only able to put a rotting corpse nailed to a cross in front of it and have people get on their knees and pray to it for salvation. How wonderful. Don't forget 10% of your income to the Church :) Now we pay much more.

Edited by Sionnach

So you are blaming the Christians and Jews today for the sins of their forefathers?

I am of Native American heritage, as are other bums, you do not see us blaming you or other Europeans for the sins of the past do you?

It is a vicious circle of hate I choose not to participate in, and am sad that you do. You create change by doing something different, not by making the same mistakes, Sionnach.

I am asserting my true heritage, a heritage that long ago others tried to destroy and really still are. You should assert yours also, rebuild your people, make them strong again :) or are you defeated wholly?

I don't believe in possession of the world and supremacy of the Bible as others did/do. I believe in a peoples connection (and right) to the land, nature, tribe.

Why does a Native American defend Judeo-Christianity? You work harder for them than your own people? makes no sense to me. Create something for your people. Be proud of your heritage. That is good change I think. The Pagan peoples of the world need to resist Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions (including atheism) which now dominates the thinking of 70% of the people on this planet. If you want to go along with that, if you want to work for them *shrugs*.

Edited by Sionnach

Maybe a documented list of all the actions you have thus far taken to initiate the changes being proclaimed here, albeit rather emotionally, will garner more 'ayes' than otherwise. 

For starters, you said you are asserting your true heritage, which is all well and good, but the reader finds it hard to empathise when there is no information at all, or at least a little, on the history of it. 

Plus, your call that all should return to Europe does sound quite naive and idealistic, but thats just my own limited understanding. Dont read it wrong please. 

• Like 3

Well I gave some Pagan values.

Heroism as one example compared to saviors as ideals

The hero is self reliant, those waiting/praying for salvation are beggars? basically, dependent, something governments desire.

The hero says he can change the world for better and does. Those waiting for salvation... well they wait for salvation.

And deeper expressions of the hero

"The Labors of Heracles are in essence, metaphor for the spiritual path that all beings must take to achieve enlightenment."  https://andthewordwasgod.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/the-12-labors-of-heracles/

then you have philosophy/reasoning/questioning compared to religion, requiring absolute belief, without question

A return to Europe is Idealist, not impossible though haha.

You are Irish CT, you know nothing of Irish mythology? Of Irish folklore? of Druids (remarked as the first philosophers, previous to Egypt and Greece, of Sacred Trees, Ogham, stone circles with astrological alignments?

If you like I can go further with this, now I must sleep though :P

Edited by Sionnach

Here is some European Pagan wisdom

“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”

Plato

This seems to be a made up quote.

Can you give the exact reference in Plato's works?

This seems to be a made up quote.

Can you give the exact reference in Plato's works?

[347c] for they are not covetous of honor. So there must be imposed some compulsion and penalty to constrain them to rule if they are to consent to hold office. That is perhaps why to seek office oneself and not await compulsion is thought disgraceful. But the chief penalty is to be governed by someone worse1 if a man will not himself hold office and rule. It is from fear of this, as it appears to me, that the better sort hold office when they do, and then they go to it not in the expectation of enjoyment nor as to a good thing,2 but as to a necessary evil and because they are unable to turn it over to better men than themselves

Plato, Republic, Book 1, section 347c

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1