European countries are taking in the refugees so that there is cheap labor available.  It's all about money and power.  The leaders of those countries and mine as well don't give a shit about the people because we are still in their lands killing as many as we can.

Such bigotry!!!  Such hypocrisy!!

• Like 1

You need to listen to more 1950s Rock and Roll.

...written by crypto-commies with the aim of destabilizing western society!

It worked!!

8)

• Like 1

...written by crypto-commies with the aim of destabilizing western society!

It worked!!

8)

Belly laughs.  Thanks.

Similar in African American music, from political to encouraging criminality, drug use etc

Music is a powerful tool, as I go along I see how easily a good part of the population are manipulated/ mislead (often).

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

Similar in African American music, from political to encouraging criminality, drug use etc

But that didn't start happening until the early 1970s.  Prior to that Black music was beautiful.  But then Blacks were told that they were unhappy and being mistreated.

So they started complaining and the government gave them money to stop complaining.  Still happening today.  The more you complain the more money government gives you.

I HAVE RISEN FROM THE CHAOS!

INTO THE OFF_GRID!

HAHAHAH

:D

Yeah, based on what I have seen from you, you will be spending most of your time in "Off-Grid".

• Like 3

Something interesting I learned this year...Tavistock owns the conspiracy forum godlikeproductions. If you do a search there for Tavistock, nothing comes up...if you post something about it, there's an automatic ban.

• Like 3

Something interesting I learned this year...Tavistock owns the conspiracy forum godlikeproductions. If you do a search there for Tavistock, nothing comes up...if you post something about it, there's an automatic ban.

Now, THAT'S curious.
  • Like 2

In a remarkable—if likely controversial—feat, scientists announced today that they have created the first successful human-animal hybrids. The project proves that human cells can be introduced into a non-human organism, survive, and even grow inside a host animal, in this case, pigs.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkay

... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkay

Part Dr. Moreau, part Tleilaxu, part Frankenstein, part...

Wonder if they've considered axolotl tanks yet.

• Like 2