Sign in to follow this  
mvingon

For the Dumb Liberals, Especially Progressives

The major think that I dont like about Trump is that he is willing to go to war in order to help Israel.

Go to war with whom?

Who ever opposes or suppresses Israel.

However, it is a bit of an illusion because Israel just sucks us dry anyways.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html

In this video Trump says he will do anything necessary to support Israel. 

The October 1973 Israeli Egyptian war almost resulted in a nuclear exchange. I was almost caught up in it when our entire base was going to be shipped to Tel Aviv. Scary stuff and this support of Israel as being a democratic state is nothing but propaganda. It is the religious seats in the Knesset that control all policy which is hardly a democracy. 

Trump has indicated that the US embassy should be moved to Jerusalem. Very bad move which will possibly incite radical Muslim factions to retaliate. 

It appears that the US taxpayers will be funding the Great Wall of Trump and not Mexico. Promises, promises.

Well, with a little good fortune there won't even be a wall.  See?  I can dream too.

It appears that the US taxpayers will be funding the Great Wall of Trump and not Mexico. Promises, promises.

Paying for our own wall is better than giving 38 billion to israel. 

Well, I have always known he is a con (scam) artist.

But then both Obamas and both Clintons are lawyers so ...

• Like 2

Paying for our own wall is better than giving 38 billion to israel. 

And that's strange because one of the most important reasons the USA has been supporting Israel was so that we wouldn't have to go there and get directly involved in what was going on.

Our politicians lost it many, many years ago.

Liberal Enlightenment or conservative?

Regretfully both.  The Liberal's flashlight batteries died and the Conservatives simply enjoy living in darkness.

(Yes, I consider myself a Conservative but not their kind of Conservative.)

With out being to liberal with labels I consider myself a conversationalist conservationist, lol!

And that's strange because one of the most important reasons the USA has been supporting Israel was so that we wouldn't have to go there and get directly involved in what was going on.

Our politicians lost it many, many years ago.

But we do go there. So it doesn't make sense to me.

The Zionist Ruler theory makes more sense to me. 

• Like 1

But we do go there. So it doesn't make sense to me.

The Zionist Ruler theory makes more sense to me.

Zionist rulers? Can you elaborate?

I like the idea of supporting Israel just because it's an ally which represents civilization/counter-terrorism in the region.

• Like 2

I like the idea of supporting Israel just because it's an ally which represents civilization/counter-terrorism in the region.

Some people see Israel as the terrorists. 

Some people see Israel as the terrorists. 

Yep.  Every fundamentalist Moslem does.  (But we know that they are the terrorists.)  We it is held as a creed that a given group does not have the right to exist you have presented yourself greater than the god that you worship.  Why do they even need a god anymore?

I could say almost the same thing about Christian Fundamentalists though.

It is embarrassing how the spelled wondered wrong, but maybe it is a pun?

Anyways does anyone support the idea that ISIS works for ISrael?

154c688c0de0a17a1858f509814552df.jpg

Edited by MooNiNite

I personally believe they are organ harvesting and sex trafficking 

You are speaking of the Moslems?  Right?  I thought so.

And remember, the Palestinians did not have a country during WWII because they supported Hitler and gave their land to him.  They supported the loser.  The Israelis supported the Allies.  They won.

And when the Palestinians refuse to talk with Israel then there will be no talking, just fighting.  The Palestinians will never have a homeland if they don't make efforts to secure a territory they can call home.

If you think that China and India are having a population growth problem you should look at the Palestinians.  Last time I looked they had the greatest population growth of any society on earth.  And they have nothing with which to support the population.  If it wasn't for the UN two-thirds of the Palestinian people would be starving.

It is embarrassing how the spelled wondered wrong, but maybe it is a pun?

Anyways does anyone support the idea that ISIS works for ISrael?

Well, if you consider that Israel kill members of ISIS and destroyed weapons that were still on Syrian lands that were headed to Hezbollah to be used against the Israelis you would have to consider any such thought crazy.

It was the Obama Administration that gave most of the weapons ISIS have to them in order to continue the chaos in the area.

Sign in to follow this