mindtooloud

Shortcut to enlightenment

So, what motivates you to keep going?  

Do you at times feel exhausted.. anxious... dejected? Any subtle/gross sensations of a knotted solar plexus? 

It begins with doing, and hardly can one see a thing,

when it comes [to] non-doing, all begin to understand.

But if you only see non-doing as the essential marvel,

how can you know that doing is the foundation?

Awakening to Reality

I find that there can be lots of doing without getting all tied up in knots.

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 1

That still feels like the wrong understanding of awareness and time. I think Exorcist's post in the Nuwa forums might explain what I mean.

From a dualistic perspective, time is orthogonal to space. Absolutely, it is an illusion. In the in-between, it is fluid. Awareness is not something I speak much of but I can say it is a spectrum and we each experience a section of it now.

is there anyway i can reach enlightenment with like installing a micro chip in my head, or eating a certain type of thing or maybe looking at a scroll? anything at all

Awakening and Raising Kundalini

Safely, Rapidly, and Blissfully!

Effort isn’t necessary

In addition to raising kundalini, Divine Openings initiates or deepens spiritual enlightenment, reconnects and upgrades your DNA, lights up your light body, wakes up your full power, ignites your Divine Intelligence (inner genius), and resolves your "issues" -- and once you are free, you don't ever have to go back. We humorously refer to it as getting on the automatic upgrade program of spiritual awakening. Once it begins, it keeps unfolding like a beautiful lotus, in every area of your life. So you see, kundalini rising is but one minor side effect of Divine Openings.

https://www.divineopenings.com/kundalini

Muslims don't have guarantees for paradise according to Islam... unless they die fighting non-muslims.

So best to stay away from muslims.

or just do me a favor and fight me and kill me

so in your understanding, those who fall short of the criteria (of meditating at least once a day) are lazy and weak-willed, a sloth to be condemned to eternal non-enlightenment? 

well not necessarily, in my understanding those who dont do what they believe they should are lazy weak willed a sloth to be condemned to eternal non achieving what they need, in my case meditation then enlightenment,

I don't think anyone here considers you to be stupid, my friend. At least, I certainly don't; I think it is obvious that you are more than fairly intelligent. I must point out, though, that the intellect gets in the way during the pursuit of something beyond intellect. The grasping, struggling rational mind seeks to make sense of the information delivered to it by the physical senses -- not just the five most are taught about in school but the many others we possess in addition to those. The rational mind wants to take all this data and put them in an arrangement which fits with what the rational mind has already decided is "reality." For most people, for most of their lives, the rational mind is in charge and it decides what "makes sense" -- and it labels anything which doesn't fit as illusion or insanity or one of several other adjectives intended to dismiss and reject these extra puzzle pieces.

If you start putting together a jigsaw puzzle with the belief that it is a picture of a tiger and throw away the pieces which include feathers, you might decide the puzzle is incomplete. If, on the other hand, you approach the puzzle with no idea what it is supposed to be and just let the pieces fit together as they will, you may find it is an eagle or a swan or an angel or a chicken. The rational mind doesn't like that approach...

i little bit like having faith? just let things happen?

what would you recommend to be less rational?

i little bit like having faith? just let things happen?

what would you recommend to be less rational?

Having faith is still expecting a certain outcome. As you begin to just let things happen, observe what happens. ;)

Don't subtract "rational." Instead, add "intuitive." Both are valuable tools -- one for problem-solving and the other for discovery.

• Like 4

Not sure this would actually work, but in the great TaoBum tradition of pretending to know more than one actually, experientially, knows, I`ll throw out a suggestion: Cultivate a relationship with the future version of yourself that is already enlightened, and ask for assistance.

• Like 4

I hold regular meetings with Me, Myself and I.

Can't help but wonder won't it be a bit crowded if the future version joins?

Also Marblehead besides dog food what other provisions should I lay in?

Tia

• Like 2

I hold regular meetings with Me, Myself and I.

Can't help but wonder won't it be a bit crowded if the future version joins?

I think you`ll find there`s room.  Among other things, I reckon one of the qualities of an enlightened mind is freedom.  Western Buddhists often use the word "spaciousness" to point towards this roomy quality.  In the midst of life experiences that might seem constricting and full of conflict, you might trust that some part of you (what I call the future enlightened self) already knows how to rest down into peace and acceptance.  Just holding that part in mind might help you bridge the gap between struggle and gentle understanding.

• Like 2

Having faith is still expecting a certain outcome. As you begin to just let things happen, observe what happens. ;)

Don't subtract "rational." Instead, add "intuitive." Both are valuable tools -- one for problem-solving and the other for discovery.

when i let things happen, i end up binge watching and it makes me feel dull and gloomy, and i feel un human, so i think sometimes i have to force things

my technique is be a homo sapiens:

to be inclusive of bisexual (but not buy sex) heterosexual, homosexual, et al.

be as natural as I can.

avoid labels on myself as well as others.