Goldleaf

Hypothetical scenario that makes you question God

You're trying way too hard.

Move away from pain is good, but most of all, stop caring so much. More effort will create a situation that requires more effort. You are voting for more effort by choosing more effort, so the God tells you "Yes my lord, here is more situations of effort for you to choose to partake in."

Thing is, effort is not good or bad, its up to you to decide what you like and don't like, and place your attention on what you do like.

Like everything in life, more effort will not create a situation that requires less effort. Unless PAIN PHYSICALLY MAKES YOU do something, in which case, its not effort, it's just a sudden shift in vibration that automatically and naturally balances itself out through the path of least resistance.

Regardless, you always have the ability to choose a path of less effort, that includes the path of choosing little to nothing. Like relaxing, I like to relax.

How can I NOT try everything when I deserately want to find a method that woroks

You are asking the wrong question. Don't pray for help, pray for how to help. The path you are trying to find lies in service.

Thanks for sharing, but have you ever tried giving service while so tired and exhausted that your leg hamstrings feel that they will snap at any moment?  Your eyes are bloodshot and you cannot stand   I wake the next day and all my legs muscles feel torn and Not in a good way.  I wish for death often.   Sleep is fundamental is it not?.  

Edited by Goldleaf

In truth, the basic reality of living in an entropic universe makes me question God...

There are more questions than answers. Answers are simple, so less are needed.

If 'God' was considerate enough to get me a good mattress and gave me regular bowl movements ..... I would have thought he would be considerate enough to stop high altitude fire  bombing of children   in 'other ' parts of the world .

• Like 1

I went to Dr a month ago and checked out fine even got blood tests for allergies and no allergies to the basic ones he tested.

I also cough up blood in the morning last two mornings now, even though my daily life is still moderateand health-focussed but not obsessed.

Can someone please advise?  Normally I belive in fixing your own problems that you create but right now I can't even think straight.  I mean am I being punished for something or what?  It is so hard to find resilience and remain calm when I feel and look as ugly as ghoul.

Lol just noticed my nose bleeding as welll after standing up.

Edited by Goldleaf

I went to Dr a month ago and checked out fine even got blood tests for allergies and no allergies to the basic ones he tested.

I also cough up blood in the morning last two mornings now, even though my daily life is still moderateand health-focussed but not obsessed.

Can someone please advise? Normally I belive in fixing your own problems that you create but right now I can't even think straight. I mean am I being punished for something or what? It is so hard to find resilience and remain calm when I feel and look as ugly as ghoul.

Lol just noticed my nose bleeding as welll after standing up.

Go back to your doctor with a complete, written list of symptoms. You've told us about trouble sleeping, diarrhea, leg pains, coughing up blood and nose bleeds -- what else? Only first two were present in your opening post. How long has this been developing? Do you have a friend or relative nearby you could spend a few nights with?
  • Like 3

If 'God' was considerate enough to get me a good mattress and gave me regular bowl movements ..... I would have thought he would be considerate enough to stop high altitude fire  bombing of children   in 'other ' parts of the world .

If your point is that God can't stop all bad things from happening, granted, fair point.  I just want someone to understand,withouth playing a mini violin for myslef, how continuous nights of horrible sleep, even though i'm doing my god-damn best in my life right now nad really want to make things work,- would make me questioin God. 

I don't expect that i f I do good things i'll simply get a silver platter either...but if almost everyone else can have decent sleep why the frig can't I??

Go back to your doctor with a complete, written list of symptoms. You've told us about trouble sleeping, diarrhea, leg pains, coughing up blood and nose bleeds -- what else? Only first two were present in your opening post. How long has this been developing? Do you have a friend or relative nearby you could spend a few nights with?

Good idea, thanks Brian.  I've had nose bleeds and coughing blood in past but it was only brief and went away whereas now its still there been 3 hours since I woke.  These are all my symptoms.  My gfamilly don't share much unfortunately and I don't want to impose on friends.  I will still in a hotel if I have too though for nights.

Edit- leg pains occur when I really stretch myself like right now my family member is staying and she wants me to show here around town every day and walk to  breaking point lol.

Edited by Goldleaf

Good idea, thanks Brian. I've had nose bleeds and coughing blood in past but it was only brief and went away whereas now its still there been 3 hours since I woke. These are all my symptoms. My gfamilly don't share much unfortunately and I don't want to impose on friends. I will still in a hotel if I have too though for nights.

The place you live -- has it been wet? Look for signs of moisture, water damage, mold, mildew, etc. Just a thought.

Tell the doctor about things you've tried, too.

• Like 2

No my room hasn't been wet but that's good perpection BriAN thanks.  Been in hotel the last week and went to get what I thought were sleep masks with filters but turns out they're just masks for sleep apnea ovewreight people.  Anyway running out of money now so i'm back home and back at square one.

Will just have to clean and cover every friggin inch of this room and if that doesn't work I'll move overseas lol. 

Cause I also get shaking in my heart and dizzy when I get out of the bed in the morning now.   LIke I have to steady myself or else I will fall when I get up lol.

Anyway, I just thought i'd share this in the hope that someone out there who has maybe gone through something similar would kindly share.  It feels like a really strong reaction I am having to some substance in the room.  I have even tried wearing and sleeping with a basic air filter mask on my face but no difference.

I also just made a tea, then forgot that I had added the tea bag and went back to do it again!!  This in TCM means kidney yang dieficiency, right??  Is that serious?

There is God, but there are also natural laws and causes and consequences. If your health/life isn't as good as you want to, have an objective look at the causes and correct them; understand natural laws and follow them.

I won't talk about my experience with God's ways in day-to-day life but I can testify that if you work on causes, desirable effects will follow. Now, I may add that the idea found in various religions that ethics have a role into health is not superstition. 

Coming to practical things:

-as it has already been said: go back to see your MD, and have everything checked related to your symptoms.

-if you have an illness, do what you can to cure and heal yourself with all the exterior help needed and follow also the following point as there is no real healing without it.

-if you have nothing, this is the important part : turn completely off the mental chattering about how bad your health is. Move on with your life, stand straight in your life by being active, accountable, self-reliable, aiming at good and if God means something to you, try to honor God by taking care of your life, life of others, the temple that is your body and your spirit.

• Like 1

Thanks again to everyone who offered some positive and/or kindness ;))

I have an update. I went to the doctor and had blood tests and even stool test and a overnight sleep monitoring, and besides some low blood iron {dr advised that I should eat more red meat – fair enough}, all results came back as normal or close to it.

So recently, I was near a sheet that is hanging over the wall {I hope I mentioned that the house is built on concrete blocks – they are painted in the rooms ofc}. I noticed a really opressive choking "dusty" smell coming from the sheet. So I decided to take all the sheets off and have been washing them yesterday and- today . While the room was "uncovered", I had some violent coughing fits and the worst sleep I have had in ages last night, kept waking up coughing deeply.

The point is, it is definitely the wall, either the concrete or the paint itself.

Now I know I am not hypochondriac. As I said I have sleept well in other houses perfectly fine. But I am sensitive. I see that as a strength thoughm, not a weakness.

Anyway, I would like to either paint the walls with something that is AIR TIGHT and /or find a material that can be used to cover the walls in an air tight way. preferably neither option is too expensive and I would like to use natural products where possible.

I am wondering if anyone has tried such things or knows of such things?? Surely there are air tight products out there? I mean if I have to I will buy plastic sheets but they are expensive and possibly noisyu with air flow.

Or some other oition, which I am willing to listen to all ideas right now, no matter how silly.  Because this house is fucking killing me and it needs to end.

• Like 1

Well... if I was sure it was the wall, I would first vacuum the walls and ceiling (vacuum must have a really good HEPA filter on it so you're not just blowing more toxins into the air..) And then I would use something like this (never used it, just found it with google) http://www.radonseal.com/molds/mold-cleaner.htm .

And then I would try to find a concrete sealant that people with environmental/chemical sensitivity had found to be tolerable. There are bound to be sites for people with toxic reactions to their environment that would give you more experienced and specific advice than you will get with DB.  :D 

Depending on the strength of your various detox pathways, one kind of toxin can give you a whole lot of trouble and another, hardly any at all. For instance, a friend is terribly sensitive to mold, and I'm not... but VOC's give me bad headaches and he has no problem at all with them. Hopefully even if you have to use some chemical products, you can find some products that control the toxins without causing more problems.

Good luck!

• Like 3

@ Brian,

Not really experienced in this, but I would first put a real sealant on it (to keep stuff in the wall from getting out) and then maybe paint that with something like the PlusUltra (to keep new stuff from re-infesting the wall). 

And I would be sure to research to find the least reactive products possible on the chemical sensitivity sites. Or maybe Baubiologie groups or practitioners would be a good place to start.

(Building biology (or Baubiologie) is a field of building science investigating the indoor living environment for a variety of irritants. Practitioners study how the environment of residential, commercial and public buildings can affect the health of the occupants, producing a restful or stressful environment.

• Like 1

@ Brian,

Not really experienced in this, but I would first put a real sealant on it (to keep stuff in the wall from getting out) and then maybe paint that with something like the PlusUltra (to keep new stuff from re-infesting the wall). 

And I would be sure to research to find the least reactive products possible on the chemical sensitivity sites. Or maybe Baubiologie groups or practitioners would be a good place to start.

(Building biology (or [/size]Baubiologie) is a field of building science investigating the indoor living environment for a variety of irritants. Practitioners study how the environment of residential, commercial and public buildings can affect the health of the occupants, producing a restful or stressful environment.[/size]

Building biology - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_biology)

Yeah, it is really hard to recommend specific treatments when the specific irritant is unknown.

If it is mold or fungus (which seems a real possibility), the proper approach is to expose and eliminate the growth rather than just seal it up. Something like Concrobium followed by Kilz Premium or Zinger Bullseye followed by an antimicrobial paint (like the Behr product I referenced) might be in order but really only if the source has been uncovered.

If it is some irritant which doesn't grow, then a sealant may be an appropriate remediation.

Who owns this house, Goldleaf, and remind me why you don't have the option of moving?

• Like 2

Dear Cheya and Brian,

Thank you both so much for your prompt and generous replies.  I even learnt some new things I didn't expect to about improving my living environment!  { I"ve also never heard of Baubologie - just thought that was the science of Christmas decorating ;))}

My flatmate owns this house, I think he suffers too I heaer him sneezing and coughing violently sometimes, but for privacy reasons I won't go into why I don't think he accepts that this house is a bit of a deathtrap.

I basically haven't saved enough to move yet.  If I have I would in a heartbeat.   I am student, and will need to save for another 2months at least to have enough to pay bond and 4 weeks rent up front.

Yes there are some great sites and I have the tech-savvy to find them, so I will, thanks Cheya.  Given that many here have the sensitivity and are health-oriented, I am glad I mentioned it here and hope this post will be useful to future sufferers.  { Once I rename it :)}

• Like 1

I can't help but add, I feel frustrated that in the year 2017, and our advanced technology, we still don't put people first.

I have been given the all-clear by the Doctor so I'm pretty sure its not me, and at 35 years old I don't feel too weak.. 

Houses should be built now which are healthy, nourishing, natural.  Not concrete deathtraps built to save a few bucks, but which KILL the occupants in the process!!  Why do we not look after our fellow human in our creations?

Have you asked your flatmate why he chose to buy that particular house?

Our relationship is not very open, we are different people with different,, err,, lifestyles, and that's as much as I will say about him in order to respect his privacy ;)  So no I haven't asked and if I do he will probably see it as defensive since its coming from me, the unhealthy bedroom guy...

• Like 1

I have had much better luck using Zinsser paint products (in particular the latex formulations *) in similar situations (numerous) than getting answers from God.

Maybe my upbringing?

"God helps those whom help themselves."

"Count your blessings!"

"Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." 

* I have had poor reaction to oil based formulations both personal and client wise, as they take quite awhile to dry, cure, complete off gassing. My opinion only.

YMMV

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for your kind words,

I've tried to sleeping in the car now!  Its getting cold outside at nights now but, i'd take almost anything over my bedroom now.  So at the very least it will provide a temporary solution while I organise a move nad at the same time, work on the room using the wonderful esealant products some of you of have kindly suggested.  Will update.

• Like 1