opendao

Learning from Immortals

My first sentence is connected to a post above about the person who had to practice something not part of wlp for six years, just to find out it was something else.

My first sentence is connected to a post above about the person who had to practice something not part of wlp for six years, just to find out it was something else.

Well, can't say precisely that it was not part of WLP but it was given to check student. But there was not choice for him. May be it was the challenge - even if he did not like it then the option was only to get in love with it  :D And I think here the trust to the Teacher is the most important thing. 

Edited by Antares

The path to Nei Dan is paved with the money of those who seeks it?

Totally! Except there never was no Nei Dan at the end of it to begin with. It is all Bait, Switch, Blame the hapless student,  Repeat.

That will be reason why Neidan will eat it's own tail. Old rules which have no adaptation to modern mindset and anybody researching adaptation science says that without proper alignment to changes of environment species die - so with the old ways. You should understand that "westerners" (I guess you are one too.) come to that idea of "quickness" because of reality which west dominated rest of the world in one time.

The Celestial realm and the immortals who reside in it today, have enacted more changes in the divine law and made more effort to adapt to the evolution of human culture and mankind, than humanity has done for itself on Earth till this day.

We are stuck in the old ways beyond our own good and terrified of being simultaneously our own discovery as well as our own adventure. It's a shame, but that's the way it is. People are too scared to lift the pen and scribe their own experiences; they would rather proselytize the accomplishments of others until their dying day and pass away as nothing more that a carbon paper copy of another person's legacy.

If one follows the way naturally, he should be able to one day write his own Dao De Jing.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 1

If one follows the way naturally, he should be able to one day write his own Dao De Jing.

However Dao De Jing is ONE and there is nothing comparable so far.

And results, described in DDJ are still can be found in students who follow old ways and not modern primitive fake evangelists.

That's why Xiao Yao Pai is the future of spiritual cultivation and hopefully one day we have scientific union with spirituality.

We can not expect people to follow old rules and traditional way which was focused on individual cultivation with no relation to society (You had "destiny" or occasion to practice true neidan then rest stopped to be important like society to the time Lu Dongbin started to propagate with more openness to the people)

Also Wu Liu Pai folks, look on how tibetan buddhism starting dominating the west they said "Okay, f-word those high tantra funny things, just let initiate people to all hight stuff with openness" that's why most people now moving towards buddhism as they see it profitable for their being. People will always be like that. When Christian religion was dominant? why? It's easy, even if they created folk tales about Jesus and stuff like this, the icon is to giving out yourself, do good, and focus on that to be selfless towards people, compassionate and general focus on Gong De that why Christian is now so dominant religion to this day. (Of course spirit of christianity is weak, there are good people here and there but not many). So they see "Oh this people are really with the good heart" so everybody was stick to them, even when they got eaten by lion they still followed their faith and stick to do "good" under their banner of religion - with such mind, such attitude and intensity even faith with some old head governing the universe is still here throbbing here and there. Image if such attitude would be in the people who truly cultivate energy, neidan and other practices which brings transformation rather then faith.

I one time watched video of funny gray beard hindu guy and he nails it why even serious practitioners are not really impacting world around the way they can

So we are all doomed? :<

No, but the xmas bonus of the neidan sales team is. It will be a lean lean xmas at the neidan house this year.

• Like 2

However Dao De Jing is ONE and there is nothing comparable so far.

And results, described in DDJ are still can be found in students who follow old ways and not modern primitive fake evangelists.

Our liberty to compare one thing to another is limited by our experience, and so I do not agree with you.

Hopefully the ways you follow will one day cure some of your bitterness towards the more primitive people, who presumably lack the results you only speak of.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 2

Our liberty to compare one thing to another is limited by our experience, and so I do not agree with you.

Hopefully the ways you follow will one day cure some of your bitterness towards the more primitive people, who presumably lack the results you only speak of.

effi, opinions of primitive evangelist without any alchemy results are very important for me, but keep posting in your school thread, where you can be a god and delete any questions you have no answers. You love word games, but I'm not.

That's why Xiao Yao Pai is the future of spiritual cultivation and hopefully one day we have scientific union with spirituality. We can not expect people to follow old rules and traditional way which was focused on individual cultivation with no relation to society (You had "destiny" or occasion to practice true neidan then rest stopped to be important like society to the time Lu Dongbin started to propagate with more openness to the people) Also Wu Liu Pai folks, look on how tibetan buddhism starting dominating the west they said "Okay, f-word those high tantra funny things, just let initiate people to all hight stuff with openness" that's why most people now moving towards buddhism as they see it profitable for their being. People will always be like that. When Christian religion was dominant? why? It's easy, even if they created folk tales about Jesus and stuff like this, the icon is to giving out yourself, do good, and focus on that to be selfless towards people, compassionate and general focus on Gong De that why Christian is now so dominant religion to this day. (Of course spirit of christianity is weak, there are good people here and there but not many). So they see "Oh this people are really with the good heart" so everybody was stick to them, even when they got eaten by lion they still followed their faith and stick to do "good" under their banner of religion - with such mind, such attitude and intensity even faith with some old head governing the universe is still here throbbing here and there. Image if such attitude would be in the people who truly cultivate energy, neidan and other practices which brings transformation rather then faith. I one time watched video of funny gray beard hindu guy and he nails it why even serious practitioners are not really impacting world around the way they can 

You're mistaken. Deeply. Wu-Liu Pai and other alchemy schools

have no problems with getting new students,

they don't have problems with teaching only those who have destiny,

and there is no agenda to dominate the world and create new mass religion as Xiao Yao Pai tries to do.

So it needs no smart marketing advises.

Dianetics had more success on this way, so if you like such things follow Hubbard.

"It's better to lost the Tradition than to transfer it to evil hands". Think about it. 

The school heart is open only to same-minded people. If you don't accept "old rules", there plenty of possibilities to live this life. Just remember that not all people are like you, and their numbers is enough for school to continue. With you or without - only in your hands. Destiny can be changed.

• Like 2

Sorry, I will ask question clearly about goals. There are many scriptures which names different effects and manifestation of xing and ming working, yin and yang etc. and yes alchemy results are hard to phantom as wise sages said so do you mean any concrete scripture which names them and you would say you mean them? It would be easier if you can just name them and explain.

Sorry, I will ask question clearly about goals. There are many scriptures which names different effects and manifestation of xing and ming working, yin and yang etc. and yes alchemy results are hard to phantom as wise sages said so do you mean any concrete scripture which names them and you would say you mean them? It would be easier if you can just name them and explain.

It would be easier, but it would be a wrong thing to do.

We spoke about destiny. It is here.

Who has intuition - will find and I will help if I can.

Whose intent is not serious won't have any ideas what and where to look for, and it's hard to help them except giving some initial practises (Daogong), which can change the situation over time (long time).

See, that's the difference. In Xiao Yao you have clarity, achievements, everything out there and in other schools, even long men have clear stages and explanations in classic texts. Playing like that make no sense, if you have no intention of giving - then there is no point of starting any kind of this conversations.

• Like 1

See, that's the difference. In Xiao Yao you have clarity, achievements, everything out there and in other schools, even long men have clear stages and explanations in classic texts. Playing like that make no sense, if you have no intention of giving - then there is no point of starting any kind of this conversations.

Does XYP exist in China? Are there texts and teachers of this school in China? 

There is, even those in Xiao Yao Pai practitioners who speaks here do not really know or they will not speak about it. Your teacher should know (single yang) the name of chinese branch or teacher of single yang, they know the names but they do not know people and places. This is very deep lineage but you need to do your homework with your teacher to understand why high levels practitioners of Wu Liu and other branches accepts XYP.

Why i speak in such secretive manner? As those practitioners are high officials which was also with terms with XYP.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

maybe there is no point for you. It's alright. There is a big choice around of more attractive schools with more selling points. Some people are not afraid to research and apply efforts to explore the texts, ask questions, travel, learn, practise. In my opinion, I said enough even in this topic to get initial directions.

There is, even those in Xiao Yao Pai practitioners who speaks here do not really know or they will not speak about it. Your teacher should know (single yang) the name of chinese branch or teacher of single yang, they know the names but they do not know people and places. This is very deep lineage but you need to do your homework with your teacher to understand why high levels practitioners of Wu Liu and other branches accepts XYP.

I've  checked it already: no traces of XYP, nothing about any interest of WLP practitioners to spontaneous qigong from Indonesia either. All fake and teachers were laughing when I asked that.

If you continue to insist, prove: names, dates etc. Spreading rumours helps no one.

So far you looks like Awaken, are you from the same camp of WLP haters? Then be brave, tell who you are and where you've learnt various garbage about WLP that you're spreading here.

Anonymous murmuring is not that can be respected. If anything you say is confirmed, then I'll write about it. But so far no true words I see.

Edited by opendao

How I can hate this school if I know Wu Liu teachers (which probably taught you) and respect your methods like 九阳神功. You guys are spreading rumors about Wu Liu - not me. If you teachers laugh about others schools without respect - they are not sages. You also teach "spontaneous qigong" in your school so why do you try ridicule it? Why do you not go to XYP place and take a challenge? Many people are invited to do so and nobody would appear for sure. If you judge book by it cover you can miss the point. If someone doing Wu Liu Pai yuanqi practices would move similar many people would say too "oh this is just spontaneous practices" This is nonsense - you do not have powers to see which forces actually are moved, you do not see pre-natal energies which are in working in Effi video. (those can be felt though if you focus on that video).

but well I do not want get into nonsense, let get to the point please. There is XYP branch in China, but it will not be enclosed, but there is, story behind and everything is similar - but I do not know the situation if they are know each other or not, if they have connection or not. I suppose they are closed doors branch of XYP - but this is my theory not fact because there things happen beyond understanding of regular person as those things go straight from Lao Tzu times.

• Like 1

You also teach "spontaneous qigong" in your school so why do you try ridicule it? 

There is no such thing as spontaneous qigong in WLP. Jiuyangshengong is based on yuang jing movement and it has different mechanics from qigong