Sign in to follow this  
Sunya

the philosophy behind kunlun

Mantra,

Care to share how long it lasted?

The total ride is about 30 seconds but what a range of thrills in that short period. If you run and get in line again you can usually be riding within 10-15 minutes.

Awesome! Thanks for asking.

why not a more interesting team -!? The Browns ain't goin' nowhere... :lol:

grrrrrr!

Edited by jjwalters

Mantra,

Thankyou for answering and if this is the case ive had many of what you talk about without the tennis court etc. But i know exactly what you are going through! Does this still happen to you during practice or you now past this stage?

Michaelz,

Yes, I would like to so see a clip of there practise when they go into Bliss you still not reading my post properly?! :rolleyes: But since Mantra has explained it real nicely i totally understand what he is acheiving and it can be attained in most cultivation practices it is no big secret but "letting go" is one part of it.

WYG

Mantra,

Thankyou for answering and if this is the case ive had many of what you talk about without the tennis court etc. But i know exactly what you are going through! Does this still happen to you during practice or you now past this stage?

WYG

Errr, You do realise Mantra is describing an actuall rollercoaster ride. Although it it a good analogy to Kunlun, strap yourself in and enjoy whatever happens :)

As to a video. I don't really see the point IMHO The actual movements are not important, it's what YOU are experiencing while doing it. Seeing what happens to others would just put unnecessary expectations in place.

I know! ;)

Cool, although my rollercoaster ride is more like going on the chipmunk at the local show rather than a cool one like what they have around Dreamworld (Queensland)

But it's all good.

Dreamworls is really cool (I haven't been there for a while, it's a bit far from Townsville) and Yes I think they have Baby Tigers.

Steve Irwin's park is really worth a visit too.

Kunlun is a subject that is discussed in THIS forum primarily. The rest of the whole giant world is not discussing it, so it is far from dominating any water cooler conversations beyond Tao Bums.

Word is spreading. I'm betting that the number of "kunluners" will continue to grow rapidly for at least the next several years. Everything will work out naturally, in its own course and tempo. Happiness will continue to increase for all concerned. Best wishes. :)

I hope to take my son up there one day, is that where they have the baby tigers?

son? lol

i thought you were around 15

oops.

haha

what i do like about kunlun is that it isn't neo-taoist, those ideas of creating a spiritual embryo and growing it inside you in this 'quest for immortality', i like how you say merging with the tao and that max speaks of us already being enlightened.

Europe in March, if everything goes well.

Awesome! When you've firmed up a date, maybe we can talk Sean into doing a taobum wide email to promote it. He's never done one before, but I think he'd be open to doing that.

The east coast is on the way to Europe.. *hint hint*

Actually the best way is to go via Australia :D Anyway it looks like I'll have till at least after March to save up for my airfair and lessons. Still willing to leave the state for the first time in my life to learn this stuff.

And the more time I have to practice the better. Which is good as I've been rather slack the last few weeks.

Yes, Max can teach the powa. I have had the fluid squirt out of the top of my head. It was one of the first teachings he gave me.

Europe in March, if everything goes well.

Wow O.O now im in for sure ! and in march allready :lol:

You have a small idea on where in Europe you will go ?

Cheers !

Xeno,

You probably won't ever try this yourself so I will do my best to explain: let's see...first there is a little bit of anxiety mixed with excitement and then you sit there and wait. It is just when you don't think you can wait any longer, it starts. The movement is awkward at first but once it gets going it gets smoother as it speeds up. Then you feel yourself climbing and climbing. When you think you can't go any higher, you peak. Then it is an intense rush of energy as you drop. It is hard to find the words to describe the feeling but it has to be the closest thing to flying. As you adjust to the "flying" it changes and you begin a kind of spiraling that sends the energy through your crown center. This sensation is followed by a slower sort of inversion of self and it is like everyone around you is experiencing the same thing simultaneously. Suddenly you feel yourself whip around and it all comes to an abrupt halt which can be kind of a shock, but the shock is quickly replaced by an adrenaline rush like you have never felt before.

Not sure if any of that resonates with you but take my word, it is the most amazing ride I have ever been on.

Bear in mind, I have yet to visit other parks but Batman at Six Flags over Texas is the greatest I have ever tried. If you went and told everyone that you think so too, I would totally back you.

mantra,

I mean no disrespect when I tell you that in terms of spiritual food, what you've described constitutes cotton candy, based on my experience. Yet in describing it as opening awareness of the Tao, you've pitched it as steak. In my informed opinion, this is a misrepresentation.

You've not answered my questions. I'll spare you the burden of being repeatedly asked to answer those regarding your claims of "flow" and "channel", but by all means feel free to oblige us with answers of your own volition anyway.

Why I bother to hit the keyboard again is out of my interest in helping others see truth and avoid deception. Out of that interest I ask you again what of which you've offered do you think has any bearing on that which you've claimed of kunlun...paraphrasing cuz I'm just too lazy to chase you around much further than I already do..."...kunlun allows one to see the Tao as it is..."...uhm, what? In your world does thinking you're flying constitute experiencing the Tao? Please explain. I'll again ask that you take an honest stab at this question....

I'm tired, so please forgive my abruptness, but I'm going to strongly suggest that you put down the cotton candy, get off the roller coaster and CONCENTRATE on the questions being asked of you if you're going to continue to be the respondent for claims regarding kunlun. The absence of applicability and relevance of your answers to the questions being asked seriously undermines your, max's and kunlun's credibility in the areas beyond the cotton candy category for which ample evidence exists. So, answer or just dont: what about kunlun has anything to do with spiritual evolution?

Until that question is answered I suggest that you sell not that which you don't have. Or present evidence that you do. Cotton candy aint steak my friend. Show the steak or limit your salesmanship to the cotton candy.

Respectfully.

xeno

Guest winpro07

You are 86ed miles south of the target my friend

Write to us again when you can answer the questions asked of you.

Respectfully.

xeno

Xeno, what's the extent of your experience beyond trippin your balls off on SKF? I'm just trying to figure what your basis for criticism is. All I've seen is that you've asked technical questions that either have no modern western dissemination or are discoverable through practice. It seems like Chris figures that if you've been able to achieve CCOs then you should easily be able to answer most of your own questions with respect to kunlun if you just tried the practice.

imho :)

Edited by joeblast

Sign in to follow this