Sign in to follow this  
Golden Dragon Shining

Pentagon paid PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos

In every middle eastern country that gained the democratic vote, the people voted in a hard line Islamist.

Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey prove you wrong to begin.

• Like 1

That's kinda like someone believing the 911 commission report because they happened to be in NYC that day and saw the second plane hit.  It simply does not logically follow.  The banksters' sword-arm lackey (I'm talking about the USA here) has gone on a 50+ nation rampage over the last 70 years, their praetorian guard (ciamossadfbietc) performs extrjudicial killings and organizes the destabilization of nations.  Or perhaps maybe there's some other reason that 30+ ciamossad, egyptians were killed by the russian bombing in syria....oh yeah, they were bombing ISIS, btw....

got a propaganda arm that would make Goebbels green with envy, and its a pity some fall for the propaganda enough to go blow themselves up over it - but a lot of those wouldnt even happen if it werent for the fbicia helping them out materially to plan, organize, fund, train the operations.

50+ countries over the last 70 years, bro.  and even with all that, there was no blowback, not enough anyway, and our cia had to help create al quaeda....and when al qu aeda wouldnt behave as the cia wanted them to, then all of a sudden AQ fell off the radar and there was all this space given for ISIS to be armed trained and funded, with its head being outed as a mossad agent.

now let's go back to that first overthrow of Iran in the 20th century - why did that happen?  it couldnt have been because they wouldnt let the oil companies do whatever the hell they wanted, and had to comply with iranian law?  and when they wanted more profits than what the iranians would let them have , we overthrew the friggin nation so that the oil companies could maximize their profits there.

money,   currency exists whether or not you believe in it.   but at root, you just need to know that banks legally counterfeit and the central banks off the world are the hub of the counterfeiting, and the origination of the Internationalist Globalist movement, which seeks to override all national sovereignties and establish itself at the top of the earth's sand pile.

they will kill, main, defraud, you name it - to keep that position at the top of the sand pile.

it'd also be a good idea to know the difference between real money and currency

50+ countries over the last 70 years

that right there shows how successful we are as a country, nothing to be ashamed of,

alqeada disappeared of the radar cuz we went into iraq and fucked them up

and next we're gonna do the same with isis, we cannot allow terorrists to take over our country, we love our country too much for that, and we believe all americans should have a right to be free and we will protect that right no matter what,

as for 911 it was as real as those terrorists are, 

you just gotta open your eyes and see the truth stop looking at what you read and experience whats really happening around you

hmmm about money, i agree money all over the world is corrupt.

except in MUrica

Not sure if mindtooloud is serious, or the most hiiarious troll Ive ever seen on this website.

• Like 2

please, our country isnt bankrupt, america is one of the richest in the world, its your continent who is dying in debt, get your facts straight, 

and what does rome have to do with any of this? romans were overly proud and arrogant thats why they fell, us americans arent like that.

and i did live in europe, its very horrible, i feel sorry for you

Our country has been broke for a long while, ever since the war. Your country is 23 trillion in debt. In 1971 the US defaulted on its debt. The current unfunded liabilities run close to 200 trillion. If you think your economy is stable you are very deluded.

It looks as if you are overtly proud despite the obvious collapse of your own economy, manufacturing, wages and morals.

We have a least decided to part company with the EU political project, but we aren't in a good place by any means.

• Like 2

Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey prove you wrong to begin.

I was thinking Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Saudi, Iran. Turkey have elected a hard liner that is pulling the country back to Islam.

Our country has been broke for a long while, ever since the war. Your country is 23 trillion in debt. In 1971 the US defaulted on its debt. The current unfunded liabilities run close to 200 trillion. If you think your economy is stable you are very deluded.

It looks as if you are overtly proud despite the obvious collapse of your own economy, manufacturing, wages and morals.

We have a least decided to part company with the EU political project, but we aren't in a good place by any means.

our economy is just fine, it is who you is deluded, have you seen how well we're doing? if you havent lived in america you shouldn't talk about it using stuff you read on the internet as a recourse

I was thinking Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Saudi, Iran. Turkey have elected a hard liner that is pulling the country back to Islam.

Saudi, elected? you know nothing, saudi doesnt elect anyone, it goes by royal family line, educate you self by travelling the world and then come argue with me karl

Even just one proves your statement false, though (that "every Middle Eastern country" votes hardline Islamist).

I will not argue that majority Muslim nations and/or Middle Eastern nations in general are not more likely than others to sit low on the ladders of freedom, equality, peace, and justice. To recycle a graph:

religion_vs_sexual_equality_percent_pop_

(from the Gender Gap Report) -- we can see fairly clearly the pattern of majority-Muslim nations lagging way behind in relation to majority-Christian nations. But we can also see (if you look up the original charts) that majority-Buddhist nations also sit near the bottom of the table, as do a number of Christian places. It's not just about religion; it's also not just about geography. It's all a result of so many factors that we would be foolish to blame it on any one.

I've struggled for years with a hatred of religion, contempt for religious people, and my tendency to quick judgement vs. my desire to treat every individual as an individual, to judge based on experience and knowledge of a person or group (and not unfounded prejudices), and my desire for a peaceful life. I suspect the struggle will continue for a while yet. But however much I struggle with it, I can always see that humanity is fundamentally the same across the board. The scum in this country is just as bad as the scum in another; it is circumstance that differs.

To speak of hardline Islamists invading and breeding reeks of racism. It is not inherently racist, I know, to say that Muslims are the problem (as Islam is only a religion, not a 'race'), but when you start to generalise not just whole nations but a whole section of the world, a section in which many beautiful people live (and die, horribly), you are certainly not being egalitarian.

Edited by dustybeijing

50+ countries over the last 70 years

that right there shows how successful we are as a country, nothing to be ashamed of,

alqeada disappeared of the radar cuz we went into iraq and fucked them up

and next we're gonna do the same with isis, we cannot allow terorrists to take over our country, we love our country too much for that, and we believe all americans should have a right to be free and we will protect that right no matter what,

as for 911 it was as real as those terrorists are, 

you just gotta open your eyes and see the truth stop looking at what you read and experience whats really happening around you

hmmm about money, i agree money all over the world is corrupt.

except in MUrica

that only shows we have a powerful military.  it says nothing of its morality, its hijacking, its use as a sword arm to exert bankster wishes upon the world.

you dont appear to understand the ideological split that happened with AQ with al zarqawi - once they didnt want to commit the level of atrocities prescribed by the ciamossad, then all of a sudden they werent quite so useful, and a more treacherous entity was created.  BY OUR "SECURITY" SERVICES.

911?  lol.  dont get me started on that false flag, if you still believe the commission report then you've either never actually read much of anything about 911, or you're just that duped on it.  what part of physically impossible is so hard to understand?  Simple statement right here:

In a high rise steel structure - asymmetric damage will NEVER result in a symmetrical collapse.

Never.  Period, end of story.

our economy is just fine, it is who you is deluded, have you seen how well we're doing? if you havent lived in america you shouldn't talk about it using stuff you read on the internet as a recourse

our economy is fine?  where the hell do you get your financial information from???

• Like 1

that only shows we have a powerful military.  it says nothing of its morality, its hijacking, its use as a sword arm to exert bankster wishes upon the world.

you dont appear to understand the ideological split that happened with AQ with al zarqawi - once they didnt want to commit the level of atrocities prescribed by the ciamossad, then all of a sudden they werent quite so useful, and a more treacherous entity was created.  BY OUR "SECURITY" SERVICES.

joe, you dont seem to understand simple concepts and keep complicating things by bringing in other terrorist names, dont you get it? if they are from the middle east and they bomb stuff its an alert for us to extinguish them, doesnt matter if its zurg or buzz light year or binladen or qaeda, they all wanna kill us, so we kill them first. theyre like cockroaches, we kill them and they keep coming up, so we're just gonna keep killing them until they learn there lesson and stop, luckily unlike cockroaches they die from nuclear bombs

911?  lol.  dont get me started on that false flag, if you still believe the commission report then you've either never actually read much of anything about 911, or you're just that duped on it.  what part of physically impossible is so hard to understand?  Simple statement right here:

In a high rise steel structure - asymmetric damage will NEVER result in a symmetrical collapse.

thats why they had two planes, to hit from two sides, so the building collapsed when hit from both sides, get it now?

Never.  Period, end of story.

our economy is fine?  where the hell do you get your financial information from???

i get it from looking around, if drive around america and no one is starving no one is dying everyone is living healthyly so theres no problem in the economy, our economy was messed up in the great depression in the 19soemthing years, people were starving, even the rich suffered, now everything is fine we're thriving as a country

honestly im surprised you're still replying you ususally stop becuase the post gets shitty, and this post is extra shitty, like turd sandwich shitty.

Edited by mindtooloud

hahahaha.....sorry bro, its just been quite a while since I've encountered anyone this misinformed on these subjects.

I'm not "complicating things" by "bringing in all these other names" - I'm telling you what actually happened, because I researched the shit out of it, because I didnt want to believe some bullshit, one way or another - I'm only interested in the truth of these matters and holding those truly accountable for them, accountable.  we're just going to keep killing them until they learn to stop???  *facepalm*  the terrorists will never stop so long as they have funding, training, arming from our security services.

LMAO 2 planes, from 2 sides....but 3 buildings fell, how's that work?  1 each on the tall towers, both of which were designed  to withstand very significant impacts, and building 7 was hit with nothing, yet executed a perfect demolition-pirouette.  Please tell me how the top 20 floors of a building can crush the bottom 90 floors into a fine dust?    go read through ae911truth.org if you have not already and it will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no possible way the commission report is factual.  It doesnt go so far as to say exactly how it was done, because that's a  somewhat complex mystery, since what was seen doesnt really jive with any known patterns that would have caused what we all saw.

How did the seismic record show that WTC impacts on bedrock were less than that of the superdome, which was on relatively soft ground?  What the hell happened with the magnetic record, that showed normal periodicities wobble all over the place, beginning when the first building was hit, and ending when building 7 dropped, after which the values all returned to their nominal values?  What made a category 4 hurricane Erin make a 90 degree turn in the middle of the atlantic during the hours of the attack, especially absent a pressure wave from the jet stream?  Those are all side pieces of data that correspond only to this event and nowhere else.

why the attachment  to the government's appearance of benevolence?  is that not enabling the atrocities by ignoring their true culprit, not examining any data that disagrees with the government's "official" report?     

and your third point - we have SNAP cards now instead of bread lines.  by all measures except the media, things are worse now than in the great depression - we still had collateral back then.  but then again, the emergency banking executive orders from then are still standing today - dontcha know that special temporary powers, once assumed, are never given up willingly, and need to be forcibly taken away?

• Like 2

Even just one proves your statement false, though (that "every Middle Eastern country" votes hardline Islamist).

I will not argue that majority Muslim nations and/or Middle Eastern nations in general are not more likely than others to sit low on the ladders of freedom, equality, peace, and justice. To recycle a graph:

religion_vs_sexual_equality_percent_pop_

(from the Gender Gap Report) -- we can see fairly clearly the pattern of majority-Muslim nations lagging way behind in relation to majority-Christian nations. But we can also see (if you look up the original charts) that majority-Buddhist nations also sit near the bottom of the table, as do a number of Christian places. It's not just about religion; it's also not just about geography. It's all a result of so many factors that we would be foolish to blame it on any one.

I've struggled for years with a hatred of religion, contempt for religious people, and my tendency to quick judgement vs. my desire to treat every individual as an individual, to judge based on experience and knowledge of a person or group (and not unfounded prejudices), and my desire for a peaceful life. I suspect the struggle will continue for a while yet. But however much I struggle with it, I can always see that humanity is fundamentally the same across the board. The scum in this country is just as bad as the scum in another; it is circumstance that differs.

To speak of hardline Islamists invading and breeding reeks of racism. It is not inherently racist, I know, to say that Muslims are the problem (as Islam is only a religion, not a 'race'), but when you start to generalise not just whole nations but a whole section of the world, a section in which many beautiful people live (and die, horribly), you are certainly not being egalitarian.

I have a hatred for religion, but it is not an irrational hatred. I am opposite to you in that I was never concerned about religions and saw them as harmless Mystics. Now I don't generalise. So, my concern is not on those who are religious per se, I cannot say someone is good or bad, it is their behaviour that I must judge. I judge their religious philosophy as evil, but not the people who practice it as evil. A guy going to church of a Sunday isn't going to get a peace of my wrath for his ridiculous mystic beliefs. It's only when he decides that his philosophy -altruism/sacrifice-must be applied to the rest of us as this is Gods moral values and I have to comply or get locked up.

• Like 1

hahahaha.....sorry bro, its just been quite a while since I've encountered anyone this misinformed on these subjects.

well i guess we can entertain eachother :)

I'm not "complicating things" by "bringing in all these other names" - I'm telling you what actually happened, because I researched the shit out of it, because I didnt want to believe some bullshit, one way or another - I'm only interested in the truth of these matters and holding those truly accountable for them, accountable.  we're just going to keep killing them until they learn to stop???  *facepalm*  the terrorists will never stop so long as they have funding, training, arming from our security services.

why would a country train terorrists that will attack them? the whole point of america is getting rid of the terorrists, do you think we are stupid enough to create them? if you really wanna know the truth just look around you and you'll see it stop lurking in dark corners of the internet reading conspiracy stuff, it'll help you live

LMAO 2 planes, from 2 sides....but 3 buildings fell, how's that work?  1 each on the tall towers, both of which were designed  to withstand very significant impacts, and building 7 was hit with nothing, yet executed a perfect demolition-pirouette.  Please tell me how the top 20 floors of a building can crush the bottom 90 floors into a fine dust?    go read through ae911truth.org if you have not already and it will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no possible way the commission report is factual.  It doesnt go so far as to say exactly how it was done, because that's a  somewhat complex mystery, since what was seen doesnt really jive with any known patterns that would have caused what we all saw.

How did the seismic record show that WTC impacts on bedrock were less than that of the superdome, which was on relatively soft ground?  What the hell happened with the magnetic record, that showed normal periodicities wobble all over the place, beginning when the first building was hit, and ending when building 7 dropped, after which the values all returned to their nominal values?  What made a category 4 hurricane Erin make a 90 degree turn in the middle of the atlantic during the hours of the attack, especially absent a pressure wave from the jet stream?  Those are all side pieces of data that correspond only to this event and nowhere else.

why the attachment  to the government's appearance of benevolence?  is that not enabling the atrocities by ignoring their true culprit, not examining any data that disagrees with the government's "official" report?     

you believe everything you read on the internet dont you? there are thousands and millions of theories in the internet as to how 911 happened, some say it was africans getting revenge for enslaving their people long ago, some say it was fairies that didnt like business so they decided to bomb the trade center. point is everyone will say anything, whats important is to believe what is real, the truth that is infront of you eyes, listen to the trusted media sources on tv and believe it, stop being so synical, so what if there were stupid coincidences of other stuff happening when the attack happened? do you believe all those too? just like you say what i believe has been made up, do you ever consider that maybe just maybe what you believe has been made up too? open your mind man

and your third point - we have SNAP cards now instead of bread lines.  by all measures except the media, things are worse now than in the great depression - we still had collateral back then.  but then again, the emergency banking executive orders from then are still standing today - dontcha know that special temporary powers, once assumed, are never given up willingly, and need to be forcibly taken away?

i use snap cards, its a way of our goverment thanking us for being nice law abiding citizens

so shitty....

Edited by mindtooloud

so shitty....

why indeed - it does not make sense, so this is why people reject the notion.  BUT - just realize that by saying "that makes no sense" you are in fact assuming that the government's interests are the same as our own.  You are assuming that the government is run by patriots, that are not bought off by outside interests who may or may not have any allegiance to the united states, or america for that matter.  You are assuming, what....that they would not pass legislation that is not consistent with the constitution of the united states?  They have so many times now its not even funny. 

The truth is that entities like the cia and fbi in fact have no constitutional authority for their creation, they have gone off the reservation and act extrajudicially in a manner that is not consistent with the interests of the people of the united states.

Russia would not have killed 30+ mossad & cia recently while bombing ISIS if that were not the case, homes.  Seen the hollywood esque stage that they filmed the beheadings with?  I saw the Daniel Pearl one, that was fkn real...these fake productions that have been done are a joke, not real at all, and proof came when John McCain's aide was hacked and they revealed behind the camera footage of it all being filmed...while mccain was over there speaking to "moderates" of course.

We wouldnt have this shit show if it werent for the myriad ways in which the whole system was perverted.  Its been done on purpose, Occam's Razor through the media lens is precisely the tactic....now want to  ask why the feds have unconstitutionally created things like the dept of education, also created with zero constitutional authority - it couldnt possibly be because they want to standardize the knowledge set being impugned upon our youth now  could it?  It is precisely that.  Its precisely why I've gotten shit over in the other thread for the ghastly suggestion that not quite so many jews were killed in ww2, because the suffering of the jew was pounded into people's psyche as a way  to get people to normalize & accept the invasion of the middle east and overtaking of lands they lost a millenia or more ago.

SNAP is because a not-starving-hungry stomach is less likely to grab a pitchfork and torch, dont kid yourself...

• Like 1

Saudi, elected? you know nothing, saudi doesnt elect anyone, it goes by royal family line, educate you self by travelling the world and then come argue with me karl

How well you are doing ? are you kidding me ? I wish it were true but it isn't. It's the cleanest dirty shirt in the West, but my my, it's still very dirty. Just remember that things look fine and then they don't. Those 9/11 towers are a good analogy for where America is right now- it's smouldering, but the fires are well contained. Then suddenly there are two piles of smouldering rubble. The time between these events may be long or short, but you can be sure that the problem isn't fixed when your current debt is 20 trillion, your productivity is in free fall, wages are barely rising, high paid jobs are being eroded away, savings are being squandered by the Fed, house prices, bonds, stock market are in a gigantic bubble (which includes the dollar itself), worker participation rates are at an all time low.

When a country relies on financialisation to look good it's kidding itself. Production requires capital and that is being eroded away. You cannot have your cake and eat it, neither can you have no cake and have it. Inevitably reality catches up with the evader and then we get to see who wasn't wearing trunks when the water goes out.

I admire you patronage to your country, but it's time you got aquainted with economic reality because what you are seeing is smoke and mirrors. You need to be ready when the fall begins to position yourself for job loss, hyper inflation or shortages.

I was making the point that middle eastern countries generally have religious leadership. Not ALL and not ALL have elections.

mindtooloud either seems to lack the mental capacity to come to the correct conclusions

or he has a globalist agenda.

he's young, where were you when you were 19?  (shit, when I was 19, I thought things like tai chi and meditation were useless endeavors, but I never knew their function back then).... I wind up basing my judgement on whether or not people are open to where the data leads them - or do they already have a data independent viewpoint hammered into their heads that they refuse to give up?  that's where the rubber meets the road.

he's been shown some things, let's see to what depth the propaganda has tainted...

Edited by joeblast

why indeed - it does not make sense, so this is why people reject the notion.  BUT - just realize that by saying "that makes no sense" you are in fact assuming that the government's interests are the same as our own.  You are assuming that the government is run by patriots, that are not bought off by outside interests who may or may not have any allegiance to the united states, or america for that matter.  You are assuming, what....that they would not pass legislation that is not consistent with the constitution of the united states?  They have so many times now its not even funny. 

The truth is that entities like the cia and fbi in fact have no constitutional authority for their creation, they have gone off the reservation and act extrajudicially in a manner that is not consistent with the interests of the people of the united states.

Russia would not have killed 30+ mossad & cia recently while bombing ISIS if that were not the case, homes.  Seen the hollywood esque stage that they filmed the beheadings with?  I saw the Daniel Pearl one, that was fkn real...these fake productions that have been done are a joke, not real at all, and proof came when John McCain's aide was hacked and they revealed behind the camera footage of it all being filmed...while mccain was over there speaking to "moderates" of course.

We wouldnt have this shit show if it werent for the myriad ways in which the whole system was perverted.  Its been done on purpose, Occam's Razor through the media lens is precisely the tactic....now want to  ask why the feds have unconstitutionally created things like the dept of education, also created with zero constitutional authority - it couldnt possibly be because they want to standardize the knowledge set being impugned upon our youth now  could it?  It is precisely that.  Its precisely why I've gotten shit over in the other thread for the ghastly suggestion that not quite so many jews were killed in ww2, because the suffering of the jew was pounded into people's psyche as a way  to get people to normalize & accept the invasion of the middle east and overtaking of lands they lost a millenia or more ago.

SNAP is because a not-starving-hungry stomach is less likely to grab a pitchfork and torch, dont kid yourself...

the fbi exists to protect us from terrorists who have already infiltrated our beloved country and the cia exists to keep the rest at bay, they have to do whatever is necessary to protect us from terrorists thus the freedom to do what they want, with out them we wouldve been devoured by the terrorists. 

and how dare you accuse our belove dleaders of not having the same motives as us citizens, the govt exists for us, with out us the people theyd be nothing, so we control them they dont control us, we tell them what to do and they do it. 

have you ever considered that conspiracy theorists recorded fake fake terrorist videos??? or even the terrorists did to make us loose faith in the our own govt, its all games and we have to stay true to our system, if the like of you keep losing faith the system will fail. any problem you see in the usa today is cuased by people not having enough faith in their authorities,

like i said before who cares what happened in europe or anywhere else, who cares if the jews died, whats imporatant is keeping america safe and slowly expanding into the rest of the world and bringing peace everywhere

and snap is like you said but not completely, the govt cares about us and doesnt want us to be hungry

the fbi exists to protect us from terrorists who have already infiltrated our beloved country and the cia exists to keep the rest at bay, they have to do whatever is necessary to protect us from terrorists thus the freedom to do what they want, with out them we wouldve been devoured by the terrorists.  whatever their stated goals are is somewhat immaterial...my point was that there's no constitutional authority for them to exist in the first place, much less any constitutional authority for them to fund, train, and arm terrorists.  I dont know why you simply want to ignore proof of such...the proof is there and it exists.  denying it only makes you appear very thoroughly propagandized.

and how dare you accuse our belove dleaders of not having the same motives as us citizens, the govt exists for us, with out us the people theyd be nothing, so we control them they dont control us, we tell them what to do and they do it. oh boy, I left a handprint on my forehead...I think that's about the saddest viewpoint I have ever read on this website.  only sad because it so obviously and thoroughly is not true.   yeah, that's why school teaches how you should view the gov....but cmon...in practice, in the real world...you need to open your eyes, youngen.

have you ever considered that conspiracy theorists recorded fake fake terrorist videos??? or even the terrorists did to make us loose faith in the our own govt, its all games and we have to stay true to our system, if the like of you keep losing faith the system will fail. any problem you see in the usa today is cuased by people not having enough faith in their authorities, lol, usa today

like i said before who cares what happened in europe or anywhere else, who cares if the jews died, whats imporatant is keeping america safe and slowly expanding into the rest of the world and bringing peace everywhere hm.....much more thorough than I expected.

and snap is like you said but not completely, the govt cares about us and doesnt want us to be hungry the gov wants you to to behave, and attack those who disagree with the government.  they could give two shits if it didnt mean a problem for continuity of government.

nevermind, you're spot on spacester. 

mtl, if you disagree....maybe you need to be introduced to maj gen smedley butler

“I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”

“Beautiful ideals were painted for our boys who were sent out to die. The was the "war to end wars." This was the "war to make the world safe for democracy." No one told them that dollars and cents were the real reason. No one mentioned to them, as they marched away, that their going and their dying would mean huge war profits. No one told these American soldiers that they might be shot down by bullets made by their own brothers here. No one told them that the ships on which they were going to cross might be torpedoed by submarines built with United State patents. They were just told it was to be a "glorious adventure".

“To summarize: Three steps must be taken to smash the war racket. 1. We must take the profit out of war. 2. We must permit the youth of the land who would bear arms to decide whether or not there should be war. 3. We must limit our military forces to home defense purposes.”

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

the fbi exists to protect us from terrorists who have already infiltrated our beloved country and the cia exists to keep the rest at bay, they have to do whatever is necessary to protect us from terrorists thus the freedom to do what they want, with out them we wouldve been devoured by the terrorists. 

and how dare you accuse our belove dleaders of not having the same motives as us citizens, the govt exists for us, with out us the people theyd be nothing, so we control them they dont control us, we tell them what to do and they do it. 

have you ever considered that conspiracy theorists recorded fake fake terrorist videos??? or even the terrorists did to make us loose faith in the our own govt, its all games and we have to stay true to our system, if the like of you keep losing faith the system will fail. any problem you see in the usa today is cuased by people not having enough faith in their authorities,

like i said before who cares what happened in europe or anywhere else, who cares if the jews died, whats imporatant is keeping america safe and slowly expanding into the rest of the world and bringing peace everywhere

and snap is like you said but not completely, the govt cares about us and doesnt want us to be hungry

Conspiracy theorist? I am wondering if Joeblast is not Alex Jones? :)

How well you are doing ? are you kidding me ? I wish it were true but it isn't. It's the cleanest dirty shirt in the West, but my my, it's still very dirty. Just remember that things look fine and then they don't. Those 9/11 towers are a good analogy for where America is right now- it's smouldering, but the fires are well contained. Then suddenly there are two piles of smouldering rubble. The time between these events may be long or short, but you can be sure that the problem isn't fixed when your current debt is 20 trillion, your productivity is in free fall, wages are barely rising, high paid jobs are being eroded away, savings are being squandered by the Fed, house prices, bonds, stock market are in a gigantic bubble (which includes the dollar itself), worker participation rates are at an all time low.

When a country relies on financialisation to look good it's kidding itself. Production requires capital and that is being eroded away. You cannot have your cake and eat it, neither can you have no cake and have it. Inevitably reality catches up with the evader and then we get to see who wasn't wearing trunks when the water goes out.

I admire you patronage to your country, but it's time you got aquainted with economic reality because what you are seeing is smoke and mirrors. You need to be ready when the fall begins to position yourself for job loss, hyper inflation or shortages.

I was making the point that middle eastern countries generally have religious leadership. Not ALL and not ALL have elections.

Karl again you have no idea what you'te talking about, YOU are kidding you self.

Our debt is not a concern to the well being of our citizens so debt doesn't matter as long as citizens are fine. In a country whats most important are the safety of the citizens, look at the countries in the middle east, why do you think they're so shitty? Its because their govt doesn't value them and treats them like crap, makes them follow their rules etc

High paid jobs still exist and are doing well, workers are quite happy and everything is running smoothly, you don't see people getting imprisoned for saying hi to a girl on the street. So whats the problem? You just bring in complicated words and try to make my country look bad because you can't accept how bad your own country is, just accept it and move to america where you'll be accepted by everyone.

There will be no fall, the rest of the world will fall and everyone else will be begging to get into america as we will be one of the only countries standing strong. We are preparing for that day.

Point on middle eastern countries having religious leaders taken. I appologize for falsely accusing you i misunderstood your point at first.

Our debt is not a concern to the well being of our citizens so debt doesn't matter as long as citizens are fine

dude you're killin it with the logical fallacies with this one :lol:  you need some actual education on these matters, it would seem that you know what high school approved curriculum is and that's about it.

how can you honestly assert that debt doesnt matter, when we're taxed based upon that debt?

(and this is not even getting into things like the illegitimacy of the 16th amendment)

• Like 1

mindtooloud either seems to lack the mental capacity to come to the correct conclusions

or he has a globalist agenda.

i lack the mental capacity

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this