Sign in to follow this  
Golden Dragon Shining

Pentagon paid PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos

whatever their stated goals are is somewhat immaterial...my point was that there's no constitutional authority for them to exist in the first place, much less any constitutional authority for them to fund, train, and arm terrorists.  I dont know why you simply want to ignore proof of such...the proof is there and it exists.  denying it only makes you appear very thoroughly propagandized.

oh boy, I left a handprint on my forehead...I think that's about the saddest viewpoint I have ever read on this website.  only sad because it so obviously and thoroughly is not true.   yeah, that's why school teaches how you should view the gov....but cmon...in practice, in the real world...you need to open your eyes, youngen.

lol, usa today

hm.....much more thorough than I expected.

the gov wants you to to behave, and attack those who disagree with the government.  they could give two shits if it didnt mean a problem for continuity of government.

nevermind, you're spot on spacester. 

get this in your head joe, america is NOT training terrorists, its against the hwole purpose of americas existence, your logic is flawed if you think a country creates its own enermies,

youre just straight up denying the truth 

the govt does care about us, why would they exist if they didn't?

im not watchign your video its probably conspiracy theorist video and what your wrote seems like abunch of crap by an angry soilder whos retirement fund was cut and i dont wanna be brainwashed by it like you are

Edited by mindtooloud

Conspiracy theorist? I am wondering if Joeblast is not Alex Jones? :)

i read up on alex jones, hes another one of the likes of joe, im not interested in him

Our debt is not a concern to the well being of our citizens so debt doesn't matter as long as citizens are fine

dude you're killin it with the logical fallacies with this one :lol:  you need some actual education on these matters, it would seem that you know what high school approved curriculum is and that's about it.

how can you honestly assert that debt doesnt matter, when we're taxed based upon that debt?

(and this is not even getting into things like the illegitimacy of the 16th amendment)

yeah i finished high school started college then quit, college is just a trap, i never went to college and look at me, im just like any other american, living fine and well.

we are taxed but everyone is so its fine their is no injustice, the govt doesnt tax us more than we can handle

(blah blah blah)

get this in your head joe, america is NOT training terrorists, its against the hwole purpose of americas existence, your logic is flawed if you think a country creates its own enermies,

youre just straight up denying the truth 

the govt does care about us, why would they exist if they didn't?

im not watchign your video its probably conspiracy theorist video and what your wrote seems like abunch of crap by an angry soilder whos retirement fund was cut and i dont wanna be brainwashed by it like you are

*sigh*  Smedley Butler was the last real General.  The last rank and file to ever have risen there.

too bad there's evidence that shows "the united states" is indeed training, funding, and arming terrorists.  who's straight up denying things?  I didnt just go there because I felt like going there, I went there because that's where data & evidence led me.

why would they exist...such an ill defined question.

after you're done discovering who smedley butler was, go pick up a copy of wayne barbuto's "its not the law" and learn about things like the 14th amendment not quite so much freeing slaves so much as switching out common law for admiralty law....oh, there I go getting too technical again...you dont know what that gold fringed american flag means in a court of law, do you...

you are young and impressionable, and the world is not as its been taught to you.  I know that's not a fun thing to find out, but that's what reality is.  you have no idea the lengths gone to in order to pervert the system of law, and system of justice, the system of money, the system of the market...if you truly want to educate yourself on these things, its going to require a lot of time and reading on your part, and if its not done with an open mind then best not even go there because you will only find disgusting bad things about the state of the world as its evolved over the last few hundred years that will attack the foundations of your worldview.

so if you like staying ignorant and comfy....naive no longer applies as of.....

now

-----

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/yahoo-admits-secretly-hacking-customer-accounts-us-intelligence

Just days after admitting that some 500 millions of its email accounts were hacked (allegedly Russians, of course), the Yahoo confessional continues as Reuters reports, somewhat stunningly that, Yahoo secretly built software to search all of its customers' incoming emails for US intel officials. Yahoo's reaction to this: we are "a law abiding company."

---------

Yahoo Inc last year secretly built a custom software program to search all of its customers' incoming emails for specific information provided by U.S. intelligence officials, according to people familiar with the matter.

The company complied with a classified U.S. government directive, scanning hundreds of millions of Yahoo Mail accounts at the behest of the National Security Agency or FBI, said two former employees and a third person apprised of the events.

Some surveillance experts said this represents the first case to surface of a U.S. Internet company agreeing to a spy agency's demand by searching all arriving messages, as opposed to examining stored messages or scanning a small number of accounts in real time.

--------------------------------------------

Fascism at its finest....but nope, that doesnt  exist here in the US of Aye! right mtl?  We dont have  private entities telling government entities they want other private entities to scan their users data "for the government"....

Why does Verizon, AT&T, Sprint etc have data splitter closets that fork off data to the NSA's utah spy center where they aggregate all their spying on the usa citizens and the rest of the world?

Why is there language in there that says Israel should destroy upon recognition anything relating to the US gov?  (but citizens are free game?  lol)

You've really gotta try hard to deny the existence of all this stuff by this point.

Edited by joeblast

Karl again you have no idea what you'te talking about, YOU are kidding you self.

Our debt is not a concern to the well being of our citizens so debt doesn't matter as long as citizens are fine. In a country whats most important are the safety of the citizens, look at the countries in the middle east, why do you think they're so shitty? Its because their govt doesn't value them and treats them like crap, makes them follow their rules etc

High paid jobs still exist and are doing well, workers are quite happy and everything is running smoothly, you don't see people getting imprisoned for saying hi to a girl on the street. So whats the problem? You just bring in complicated words and try to make my country look bad because you can't accept how bad your own country is, just accept it and move to america where you'll be accepted by everyone.

There will be no fall, the rest of the world will fall and everyone else will be begging to get into america as we will be one of the only countries standing strong. We are preparing for that day.

Point on middle eastern countries having religious leaders taken. I appologize for falsely accusing you i misunderstood your point at first.

Oh OK then mindcloud you have it any way you wish.

I already accepted how bad my own country is. I hope you are right. Four years studying economics tells me that I don't expect you are, but then it's pointless saying I told you so after the event as I'm probably going to be too concerned securing my own position.

*sigh*  Smedley Butler was the last real General.  The last rank and file to ever have risen there.

too bad there's evidence that shows "the united states" is indeed training, funding, and arming terrorists.  who's straight up denying things?  I didnt just go there because I felt like going there, I went there because that's where data & evidence led me.

why would they exist...such an ill defined question.

after you're done discovering who smedley butler was, go pick up a copy of wayne barbuto's "its not the law" and learn about things like the 14th amendment not quite so much freeing slaves so much as switching out common law for admiralty law....oh, there I go getting too technical again...you dont know what that gold fringed american flag means in a court of law, do you...

you are young and impressionable, and the world is not as its been taught to you.  I know that's not a fun thing to find out, but that's what reality is.  you have no idea the lengths gone to in order to pervert the system of law, and system of justice, the system of money, the system of the market...if you truly want to educate yourself on these things, its going to require a lot of time and reading on your part, and if its not done with an open mind then best not even go there because you will only find disgusting bad things about the state of the world as its evolved over the last few hundred years that will attack the foundations of your worldview.

so if you like staying ignorant and comfy....naive no longer applies as of.....

now

-----

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/yahoo-admits-secretly-hacking-customer-accounts-us-intelligence

Just days after admitting that some 500 millions of its email accounts were hacked (allegedly Russians, of course), the Yahoo confessional continues as Reuters reports, somewhat stunningly that, Yahoo secretly built software to search all of its customers' incoming emails for US intel officials. Yahoo's reaction to this: we are "a law abiding company."

---------

Yahoo Inc last year secretly built a custom software program to search all of its customers' incoming emails for specific information provided by U.S. intelligence officials, according to people familiar with the matter.

The company complied with a classified U.S. government directive, scanning hundreds of millions of Yahoo Mail accounts at the behest of the National Security Agency or FBI, said two former employees and a third person apprised of the events.

Some surveillance experts said this represents the first case to surface of a U.S. Internet company agreeing to a spy agency's demand by searching all arriving messages, as opposed to examining stored messages or scanning a small number of accounts in real time.

--------------------------------------------

Fascism at its finest....but nope, that doesnt  exist here in the US of Aye! right mtl?  We dont have  private entities telling government entities they want other private entities to scan their users data "for the government"....

Why does Verizon, AT&T, Sprint etc have data splitter closets that fork off data to the NSA's utah spy center where they aggregate all their spying on the usa citizens and the rest of the world?

Why is there language in there that says Israel should destroy upon recognition anything relating to the US gov?  (but citizens are free game?  lol)

You've really gotta try hard to deny the existence of all this stuff by this point.

my question is pretty well defined, you see it as ill defined because of your skeptic way of looking at things, you think governments are evil, that is your problem you see the bad in everything.

the american flag in a the court of law represents our FREEDOM something you apparently think is an illusion

the world was not taught to me, i learnt the world i believe in and i am not impressionable, im not 19 im 21 fyi

high school has given me all the education i need and i get the rest f the information i need from people around me and tv.

im not ignorant im open to other peoples views, ive considered your and yours are just preposterous.

as a reply to all the facts you have given me here are some that i have made up my self

-----------------------------------------------------

Japanese ninjas are spying on their citizens and reading through there dairies while the citizens go shopping.

Malaysian police are putting gps locaters on their citizens car to know where they are at all times.

Africans are training an army of children to attack russia

Firefighters in UK are actually increasing the flame in a fire to ensure everything burns because all fires are started by the government to destroy some kind of data.

grasshopers are praying mantises in disguise.

----------------------------------------------------------------

nothing is a private entity in our country the govt controls everything and we're all one

mobile companies share customer info to improve our experiences,

thats a lie about what you said about israel

nope im not trying hard

• Like 1

Oh OK then mindcloud you have it any way you wish.

I already accepted how bad my own country is. I hope you are right. Four years studying economics tells me that I don't expect you are, but then it's pointless saying I told you so after the event as I'm probably going to be too concerned securing my own position.

mindcloud :) i like that nickname

you go ahead and secure your posistion in where ever you are terrorist loving arabia land,

mines is already secure in this safe haven of the land of the free

mindcloud :) i like that nickname

you go ahead and secure your posistion in where ever you are terrorist loving arabia land,

mines is already secure in this safe haven of the land of the free

That's all my editor allows me. It gets upset when I try to use your full title, so I gave up.

I don't think Britain is terrorist loving, but we are ethnically diversified and tolerant according to our Government. It was a shock to them that we voted to leave the EU and control our borders. Apparently we are dumb, uneducated racists. I can cope with that title.

That's all my editor allows me. It gets upset when I try to use your full title, so I gave up.

I don't think Britain is terrorist loving, but we are ethnically diversified and tolerant according to our Government. It was a shock to them that we voted to leave the EU and control our borders. Apparently we are dumb, uneducated racists. I can cope with that title.

why does you editor get upset?

i should've guessed...britian, how despicable

how come every time we talk we;re always arguing karl? maybe we can talk about something else, do you like eating kiwi?

Also ive been to london and there are so many brown terrorists, another reason why i called you guys terrorist loving

Edited by mindtooloud
  • Like 1

why does you editor get upset?

i should've guessed...britian, how despicable

how come every time we talk we;re always arguing karl? maybe we can talk about something else, do you like eating kiwi?

Also ive been to london and there are so many brown terrorists, another reason why i called you guys terrorist loving

Cos it's an Apple and it likes to control my work.

Arguing is what it's all about, I enjoy arguing if the argument remains civil. I can take or leave kiwi, I prefer cherries and grapes.

We aren't terrorist loving, we get a lot of immigrants who are mostly not terrorists.

my question is pretty well defined, you see it as ill defined because of your skeptic way of looking at things, you think governments are evil, that is your problem you see the bad in everything.  just describing the ways its been perverted, homes

the american flag in a the court of law represents our FREEDOM something you apparently think is an illusion the courts always represent their country, and I didnt ask about the flag, I mentioned the change in how our laws were applied to the citizenry, and something was added to the flag that does not belong there, and it is indicative of the perversion of the law and constitution...you've got a lot of reading to do to catch up.

the world was not taught to me, i learnt the world i believe in and i am not impressionable, im not 19 im 21 fyi 2 years at such an age makes no difference, you are parrotting here what you were taught in school

high school has given me all the education i need and i get the rest f the information i need from people around me and tv.

im not ignorant im open to other peoples views, ive considered your and yours are just preposterous. you're not open to any data that is disagreeing with what you have already decided in your head.  you're trying to assert its false if it disagrees with what you've been taught.  that's not quite an open mind.

as a reply to all the facts you have given me here are some that i have made up my self sorry man, you dont get to make up facts, that's whats called fiction, and that's not what I gave to you, I gave you facts.

-----------------------------------------------------

so this is rather foolish here

----------------------------------------------------------------

nothing is a private entity in our country the govt controls everything and we're all one which is ass backwards from how the country was designed

mobile companies share customer info to improve our experiences, with our big brother federal security services that operate outside the bounds of the constitution

thats a lie about what you said about israel lol it isnt

nope im not trying hard that's the intention of propaganda programming, so that it comes right along with the kneejerk

dont know what to tell you if you dont want to accept certain facets of reality...

You guys are like a host to parasites and a threat to us

dont know what to tell you if you dont want to accept certain facets of reality...

you said i need to catch up on reading? Would it be ok if i just didn't read and believed that the govt was messed up and everything is messed up and our country isn't a country but a corporation?

that wouldnt get you at the truth then, would it?  I mean if you're not out for the truth, that's one thing, some folks like to sit back and make jokes at it all and utilize it as entertainment.  if one purports to be seriously looking for the truth of these matters, you've simply got to do some measure of homework on it.  I pretty much only started once I realized that 911 was physically impossible as described by the government, so once that reality hit me, I decided to see how deep the rabbit hole went.  it goes deep, and its nearly impossible to be certain of a great many things - so I tend to go with where the preponderance of evidence leads me.  e.g. the charlie hebdo attack, false as hell, how can the news report that an officer was shot in the head when we have video showing he most certainly was not shot in the head, you can even see the cardboard blank skip off the sidewalk, his head didnt near-explode all over the pavement - yet the governments and their officials assert in their most strident terms that their story is truth.  911 is same, with same changes in laws and restrictions on the freedoms of the people.  or the airbus that went down in the mountains over there, dont even try to say it was a suicide pilot when it was bragged that the airliners could make a pilot useless virtually at a moment's notice, their story about the cockpit lockout procedure goes directly against the user manual instructions for the model - that "suicide" pilot got to stare his death in the face as the remote control ramped up the throttle and turned to the mountain.   the rolls royce telemetry data that is a live feed showed this too, but funny enough, the rolls royce telemetry data from MH370 is somehow distinctly absent and never even mentioned.

that's going on a few subjects, but there are big players involved in this, and since I know things like this and talk about them, well, that's one reason I refuse to drive a car with an electronic steering wheel or braking system ;)

You guys are like a host to parasites and a threat to us

You have plenty of your own parasites.

that wouldnt get you at the truth then, would it?  I mean if you're not out for the truth, that's one thing, some folks like to sit back and make jokes at it all and utilize it as entertainment.  if one purports to be seriously looking for the truth of these matters, you've simply got to do some measure of homework on it.  I pretty much only started once I realized that 911 was physically impossible as described by the government, so once that reality hit me, I decided to see how deep the rabbit hole went.  it goes deep, and its nearly impossible to be certain of a great many things - so I tend to go with where the preponderance of evidence leads me.  e.g. the charlie hebdo attack, false as hell, how can the news report that an officer was shot in the head when we have video showing he most certainly was not shot in the head, you can even see the cardboard blank skip off the sidewalk, his head didnt near-explode all over the pavement - yet the governments and their officials assert in their most strident terms that their story is truth.  911 is same, with same changes in laws and restrictions on the freedoms of the people.  or the airbus that went down in the mountains over there, dont even try to say it was a suicide pilot when it was bragged that the airliners could make a pilot useless virtually at a moment's notice, their story about the cockpit lockout procedure goes directly against the user manual instructions for the model - that "suicide" pilot got to stare his death in the face as the remote control ramped up the throttle and turned to the mountain.   the rolls royce telemetry data that is a live feed showed this too, but funny enough, the rolls royce telemetry data from MH370 is somehow distinctly absent and never even mentioned.

that's going on a few subjects, but there are big players involved in this, and since I know things like this and talk about them, well, that's one reason I refuse to drive a car with an electronic steering wheel or braking system ;)

I refuted 911 until a few days ago. Then I saw a video in which I was reminded of the conservation of energy laws. It's not necessary to even build a lot of conspiracy up, the simple fact is that a falling objects doesn't accelerate as it hits resistance. It has to slow down and eventually when all the energy is used up, it must come to rest. If 30 floors had fallen, then at maximum it would have crushed 30 floors and stopped-even then this is in an ideal world where somehow the top of the building falls as if totally unsupported-as if dropping a weight in free fall onto panes of glass.

why is it important knowing the details? isnt it enough to know everything is just fucked?

Speaking of evidence I will accept evidence from scientists and known experts in their respective fields. http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a49/1227842/

blackstar, remember how I spoke of much of the media being captured?

popular mechanics embarrassed themselves and included themselves in this list.

ae911truth.org if you want real honest truthful scientific assessment from folks that dont have money or life dependency on the fake story remaining in people's psyche.

(btw, there's a LOT more experts in relevant fields that have subscribed to ae911truth.org's conclusions as compared to the joke that PM gave us.  I could debunk this alleged debunking, but its been done a thousand times already.  PM's "debunking" relies on such idiocies as this, which are easily refuted, but they just gloss over all kinds of details and expect the reader to be ignorant of the details that show it to be incorrect.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

)

so misleading its not even funny - when the case in a high rise building where FIRE is the biggest security concern, EVERYTHING is made out of fire retardant materials.  So all that burning they asserted as a fuel source was actually the opposite of a fuel source - a very significant source of BTU consumption - rugs, curtains, furniture, that are made of fire retardant materials consume a LOT of BTUs when they "burn" and turn into a black goop that does not propagate burning. that leaves paper as the main burnable material left, and we know paper doesnt get very hot when it burns.

the rugs, furniture, etc are of this design for a reason... has noone ever had any experience in corporate real estate before?

jet fuel does not burn anywhere near 1800F, and there was nothing more combustible than the jet fuel that was burning for ~20 minutes inside those 2 buildings...so where'd all that extra heat come from?  someone's imagination ;)

mtl....without knowing the details....you never who who's doing the fucking...

Edited by joeblast

mtl....without knowing the details....you never who who's doing the fucking...

if i were to believe in all you conspiracy theories, would it matter who is doing all the fucking? my main aim would be to avoid it as much as possible 

Let's return to the OP for a moment here, that is presenting evidence that the us gov spent over a half a billion dollars making terrorist videos.

We're starting from a position of "this makes absolutely no sense" so in evaluating it and trying to make sense of it, you're naturally going to want to find out things like who's doing what that's totally treasonous and reprehensible.  Especially when it directly leads to a lesser quality of life for all of us.  We have the fruits of our labor scalped, and to cover that, we're having our liberties restricted, our private lives recorded by the government, and those at the top get to  go so far as committing treason and laugh about it and say I dont know what the hell you people are all talking about even when there's a crap ton of evidence that would constitute shackles for the bitch in any country that applied law equally across all people.

If you dont want to know these things, why bother participating?   I told you the data was going to tell you things you didnt want to hear....so if you want to see no evil, hear no evil...you dont belong investigating the transgressions of your government, because you will see and hear evil.

mindtooloud, I'd just like to mention that the USA doesn't really come top of any lists concerning anything important.

10th for GDP (PPP); 22nd on the Freedom Index; 31st for life expectancy; 15th on the 'World Happiness Report'; etc

The wonderful USA is not the happiest, healthiest, richest, or most free.

Let's return to the OP for a moment here, that is presenting evidence that the us gov spent over a half a billion dollars making terrorist videos.

We're starting from a position of "this makes absolutely no sense" so in evaluating it and trying to make sense of it, you're naturally going to want to find out things like who's doing what that's totally treasonous and reprehensible.  Especially when it directly leads to a lesser quality of life for all of us.  We have the fruits of our labor scalped, and to cover that, we're having our liberties restricted, our private lives recorded by the government, and those at the top get to  go so far as committing treason and laugh about it and say I dont know what the hell you people are all talking about even when there's a crap ton of evidence that would constitute shackles for the bitch in any country that applied law equally across all people.

If you dont want to know these things, why bother participating?   I told you the data was going to tell you things you didnt want to hear....so if you want to see no evil, hear no evil...you dont belong investigating the transgressions of your government, because you will see and hear evil.

hey, you're wrong and america is right, you better get your senses back and restore your faith in your country, understand mister?

your country fed you raised you and loved you, no other country will accept you like your country, especially your country, you should be saying you're proud to be an american.

Sign in to follow this