Sign in to follow this  
Shad282

A technology has been developed to lucid dream, what about enlightenment?

A Kickstarter project being developed to help you recognize you are sleeping and thus make you aware in the dream and become lucid: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1705207344/the-lucid-dreamer-wake-up-inside-your-dreams

so you don't need to train or do anything in order to become lucid and worry about anything.

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisFuture/videos/1257420744299103/

some would say that lucid dream may help to clear issue and thus help with chakras and so help with enlightenment, would be more like making a virtual world to deal with your issues and solve them, in a safe place, under your control. would you think it is a good idea?

would you think, we might come to a time where an enlightenment pill or something in that space would be invented?

wouldn't it be beneficial to just clear your chakras and become aware of energy without the hassle of the whole process? 

Even though, yes it is about the journey, but still.. things much easier :P

• Like 3

There may be a few pills that come close but, they're temporary and such mind opening/bliss comes at a price.  Maybe they can be used as sign posts but all in all no substitute for the real thing. 

• Like 2

I would not want a primitive technological current going into my third eye while I'm sleeping. No thanks.

• Like 2

I would not want a primitive technological current going into my third eye while I'm sleeping. No thanks.

well it is being improved and developed and such.. its position would be changed .. and who knows a drink maybe created to induce lucid dreams... but we are talking generally such tech or discovery may make things easier

• Like 1

From Buddhist point of view, lucid dream is far from Enlightenment . From Taoist point of view, even Enlightenment is only half of the job , the spiritual part, you complete;   the highest Taoist achievement is to qi-lize your whole physical body , and then consolidate ( materialize ) it at whatever  places you like ( ie , teleportation ) , not just in one place, but in many places  simultaneously ;  you can get many splits of yourself appearing in many locations and doing many things at the same time... 

Besides, Taoist or Buddhist way is totally different from the scientific one..

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 1

From Buddhist point of view, lucid dream is far from Enlightenment . From Taoist point of view, even Enlightenment is only half of the job , the spiritual part, you complete;   the highest Taoist achievement is to qi-lize your whole physical body , and then consolidate ( materialize ) it at whatever  places you like ( ie , teleportation ) , not just in one place, but in many places  simultaneously ;  you can get many splits of yourself appearing in many locations and doing many things at the same time... 

Besides, Taoist or Buddhist way is totally different from the scientific one..

everything is related to enlightenment in my opinion

check this:

Charlie Morley is a Lucid Dreaming teacher and practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism specializing in the use of both Western scientific and Tibetan Buddhist dream practices with the aims of bringing mindful awareness into all stages of dream, sleep and waking life. He is the co-creator of a new holistic approach to conscious sleeping and lucid dreaming called "Mindfulness of Dream and Sleep". This new approach includes practices which aim to help us sleep better, dream more lucidly and wake up with more awareness, clarity and joy!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this