Sign in to follow this  
Yue

Iron Palm and Kunlun

---------------------

Mantra,

will there be time for Max to demonstrate burning or vibrating palm in oslo?

Hey Rain,

Max has been showing that stuff pretty regularly, so there is a good chance.

Actually, he is willing to show almost anything if you simply ask and if there is time.

Norway should be fun!

See you then.

Chris

Hey Rain,

Max has been showing that stuff pretty regularly, so there is a good chance.

Actually, he is willing to show almost anything if you simply ask and if there is time.

Norway should be fun!

See you then.

Chris

Nice!

:)

thanks

Did this type of demonstration occur in Oslo?

Yes, Max demonstrated both Tibetan burning palm and Scorpion palm on two gentlemen! :-) Really intriguing stuff!

Can someone give a quick discription of the training involved in his Tibetan Burning Palm system? I heard he has 9 levels, what is involved in these meditations moving or static postures?

cheers

WYG

Can someone give a quick discription of the training involved in his Tibetan Burning Palm system? I heard he has 9 levels, what is involved in these meditations moving or static postures?

cheers

WYG

There are 9 standing postures for each level, using reverse breathing and Red Dragon Qi Gong.

There is another guy teaching Burning, Vibrating, blah blah palms in Hawaii, along with other stuff. He even sells videos of the training. I will have to look for the website name.

Thanks mantra,

Looks like the key behind many of the powers or skills of chi kung come from the reverse breathing patterns!

Regards

WYG

Interesting information, what stuff did max teach him, Mantra?

I would be interested to see some Tibetan Circle walking and how close it is to Bagua, is there any clips?

There is another guy teaching Burning, Vibrating, blah blah palms in Hawaii, along with other stuff. He even sells videos of the training. I will have to look for the website name.

That guy in Hawaii who is selling the tapes (innerselfcenter.com) is not authorized by Sifu Max to be selling those. He was a student but is not anymore... long story. So Max does not wish for people to purchase these tapes. What Max teaches now is complete within in itself as a root practice called Kunlun nei kung. There is a progression to follow when working with these energies and he feels its not safe for people to get those tapes with sporadic information. I have seen one of those tapes and I have to say it was good but the knowledge is not complete.

Sign in to follow this